NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:48 pm

not to be that guy but its tuesday and you havent posted cappy just wondering whats up
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:not to be that guy but its tuesday and you havent posted cappy just wondering whats up

It's in PST, I only just got home ffs.
Last edited by The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:25 pm

My guys are on the ocean-bound for Rochefurt.

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:51 pm

So I think the flotilla will send a message ahead to Rochefurt, announcing their arrival.

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:21 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:not to be that guy but its tuesday and you havent posted cappy just wondering whats up

It's in PST, I only just got home ffs.

shoot your right my bad
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Official Name of Country: United Kingdom of Semparian States
Colloquial Name of Country: Semparia
Form of Government:Absolute monarchy(But with a large amount of representation for taste)
Head of State: Queen Janice Spencer
Population:356 Million

Which Faction will you support? Supporting independence movements, and likely support for the royalist government with some negotiation.
How will you support them? Finacial aid, along with weaponry and likely Semparian volunteers, actual SRA forces if things escalate.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? Securing the independence of those who want it, and to prevent the war from becoming a complete bloodbath
RP Sample:
A boot crunched against the rubble underneath, as the soldiers looked wearily around. It was chillingly quiet in the enemy base, the only sounds heard being the shuffling of them and their gear, they had expected some resistance, but the only thing they've seen is bodies and ordinance left over from the airstrike. They soon reached the main building, which was once rather impressive, was now falling in on itself, they carefully pushed open the door, glancing around. Sure enough, no one was there. Whoever didn't get killed must have evacuated, and the chilling feeling came over them again, it felt so very wrong.

Edit:TL:dr, I'm small brain and didn't realize you wanted linked posts, I'll keep the thing I wrote in case you want that but below in spoiler is the posts.
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=462818&p=35692086#p35692086
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=462818&p=35608490#p35608490

Questions/Comments/Notes:Nah
Last edited by Semparia on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:43 pm

By the way Nova as to scenes you write with Karl and Elizabeth you need not worry about adding in Sir Mariotte he is a character I am saving up on for later depending how things go. In general he is the bodyguard who is always present yet never seen and would only actually give either of the two royals orders in times of danger.

And posted
Last edited by New Decius on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Akordania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:53 am

Official Name of Country: The Republic of Akordania
Colloquial Name of Country: Akordania
Form of Government: "Unitary Presidential Republic"... or rather, an oligarchy under the same president for the past eight years.
Head of State: Sergei Yukashenko
Population: 9 Million

Which Faction will you support? Capilean Reich
How will you support them? War Material & Military Aid. The Republic of Akordania sits on a massive stockpile of inherited Eastern Bloc weaponry and equipment, and as a result has no qualms in parting with some of these assets for a wealthy potential partner. Additionally, Akordania will commit the 3rd Special Airborne Guards (SPDH) Brigade (1,500 strong) to foreign internal defense and direct action operations alongside their Capilean partners.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? The establishment of a permanent trade/military alliance between nations and a subsequent expansion in regional power projection for a rather small nation such as Akordania.
RP Sample: I made the following thread as my old nation. I can re-activate it for proof if need be.
Last edited by Akordania on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News
Capital: Veroykne
Currency: Veksel
Leader: Sergei Yukashenko
Exports: Heavy machinery, gasoline, diesel, dairy products
Neighboring Alternate: Kistya

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 am

So my laptop has run into a issue (it won't turn on no matter what I do) and so I'll be inactive indefinitely until it is fixed or I get a new one.

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:01 am

if you have a phone you could do it through there

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Semparia wrote:-Snipped Application-

Denied. Without meaning to offend, I am looking for more experienced writers.
New Decius wrote:By the way Nova as to scenes you write with Karl and Elizabeth you need not worry about adding in Sir Mariotte he is a character I am saving up on for later depending how things go. In general he is the bodyguard who is always present yet never seen and would only actually give either of the two royals orders in times of danger.

And posted

Alright. I'm not sure if the news of these happenings would have reached them or would be worth writing about yet, what do you think?
Akordania wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted. You'll be added to the roster on Monday.
Karevka wrote:So my laptop has run into a issue (it won't turn on no matter what I do) and so I'll be inactive indefinitely until it is fixed or I get a new one.

Sorry to hear that. As Bavaria said, you could write on mobile, but I understand that mobile isn't exactly conducive to writing longer posts, so no worries if that's not an option.

In any case, I hope your issue can be resolved soon.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:32 pm

No problem, see y’all
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:02 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Semparia wrote:-Snipped Application-

Denied. Without meaning to offend, I am looking for more experienced writers.
New Decius wrote:By the way Nova as to scenes you write with Karl and Elizabeth you need not worry about adding in Sir Mariotte he is a character I am saving up on for later depending how things go. In general he is the bodyguard who is always present yet never seen and would only actually give either of the two royals orders in times of danger.

And posted

Alright. I'm not sure if the news of these happenings would have reached them or would be worth writing about yet, what do you think?
Akordania wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted. You'll be added to the roster on Monday.
Karevka wrote:So my laptop has run into a issue (it won't turn on no matter what I do) and so I'll be inactive indefinitely until it is fixed or I get a new one.

Sorry to hear that. As Bavaria said, you could write on mobile, but I understand that mobile isn't exactly conducive to writing longer posts, so no worries if that's not an option.

In any case, I hope your issue can be resolved soon.

I’d say its your call
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Karevka
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:28 am

So my laptop is fixed. That's good.

Malden Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Malden Republic » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:54 am

Official Name of Country: The Federation of the Malden Republic
Colloquial Name of Country: Malden Republic
Form of Government: Federal Republic
Head of State: President Isaac Haillet
Population: 8 million

Which Faction will you support? The French State
How will you support them? Finnancial aid, war materiel, and full-on military aid
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? Help secure the French States holding and assist with its wish to become its own Free State.
RP Sample: Include at least one link or spoilered passage, but as many more as you like.

4th Mechanized Division, 1st Company Infantry/5th Company Armored, Alpha Combat Team
Commandant Xavier Laurens, Just outside Poltava, on the P11 secondary highway en route to staging point outside Krasnohrad.

"Echo-Uniform-Delta- Eleven, this is Alpha 6-3, Alpha 6-6, we have a SITREP for you, sir! Over" 3rd Lieutenant Alex Coburn spoke again, the German Corps 4th Panzer Brigade hadn't responded to the last hail so she had tried again. She had tried on the standard long-range channel they were given after they stepped off. But no one had replied. She was now trying on the short band instead of the long band. She had a chance to get a hold of one of the other units attached to the 4th Panzer. Meanwhile, Commandant Xavier Laurens had ordered the Combat team into a staggered file with the open fields on either side of the convoy, he wanted to avoid any ambushes by infiltrating insurgents behind the front lines. 1st Platoon had put some distance between the Combat Teams command element and themselves. Behind the Command element Cpt. Dumont's 4th Tank platoon followed with their 120mm rifled barrels pointing out into the fields on either side waiting for someone to engage them. Following the Tank platoon in order were; 2nd Lt. Devereux's 6th ADATS platoon, Lt. Smith's 2nd Mech Platoon, 3rd Lt Stuart's AMOS Platoon with the 4th Division's Logistic's team following them, finally 2nd Lt. Jacquinot and her 3rd Mech Platoon.

"Echo-Uniform-Delta- Eleven, this is Alpha 6-3, Alpha 6-6, we have a SITREP for you, sir! Over" 3rd Lieutenant Alex Coburn called over the channel again, Cmdt Laurens frowned. Were they out of signal range? Maybe they were being jammed. He shook his head. If the Insurgents were jamming them they would be in for some trouble and if the Russians were giving them the equipment to do that. there would be some issues at the diplomatic table back in Berlin.

"Alex," Xavier called out over the crew channel. "Try the long band again."

"Yes, Commandant!" She said quickly. "Calling Any Callsign this net, This is Alpha 6-3. We are having a hard time raising Theatre, Any Callsign this net please respond over." The long-range radios on the AMFV-124 Command and Control Vehicle should have no problem rasing HQ. They would just have to wait.

"Alpha 6-6, to all Victors" Xavier, called over the short-range, Deploy here set up a ring of defense here."

In order, each of the platoons replied in quick succession to the command and broke the staggard file formation. 1st Platoon straddled the highway facing south southeast. 2nd and 3rd platoon's made a triangle with 1st pulling off the road and facing directly north and west respectively. Infantry dismounted quickly filling the gaps between each vehicle as each platoon set up in a wedge formation. 4th platoon sent an MBT-13A "Tribesman" to each platoon with the remaining 3 tanks of the platoon holding north of the highway in a semi-circle. With the HQ mimicking the semi-circle watching south, creating a full circle The spacing was big enough for the Logistics team to get off the road with their trucks and park in protection within the circle. 5th platoon and 6th platoon separated into pairs and joined each Mechanized platoon with one pair going to each platoon. Every gun, sensor, and set of eyes were facing out scanning the fields for hostile intent. They were all waiting for a response of the long band from their attach theatre command. If they couldn't they would be forced to rally with another unit or seek out a long-range jammer that may or may not be out there.
Malden Republic is an attempt to create a Nation from the familiar Operation Flashpoint/Arma universe.
~Malden Republic is a Federation encompassing all islands in its small group including; Everon, Malden, Rho, Nogova, and Kolgujev as well as over 28 smaller less note worthy islands.

Nation Information
Nation Name: Malden Republic
OOC Name: Malden
Government Type: Federation
Population (MT/PMT): 8 million
Armed Forces: Malden Islands Defence Force

Rausenburg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rausenburg » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:18 am

Official Name of Country: The Council Republic of Rausenburg
Colloquial Name of Country: Rausenburg
Form of Government: Council Republic
Head of State: Head Minister Sienna Johannsson
Population: 45.8 Million

Which Faction will you support? The Dutch Republic
How will you support them? Finnancial aid, war materiel, full-on military aid.
What do you hope to accomplish by intervening? It this the hope to bring all factions to cease this mindless violence. Using the Dutch Republic to assist in their endeavor.
RP Sample:

Anport, Duchy of Rausenburg, December 1st 4:31am GST
Home of the Head Minister
of the Royal Democratic Party; Sienna Johannsson

Sienna had gone to bed early yesterday, which caused this predicament that she was now in. She sat cross-legged in her office chair watching "MyTube"* video's to past the time until she had to actually get changed and go to work. It was a good chance to act like a child while not in front of others. Avoiding the cat videos as best as she could she listened to some conspiracy videos which she found it slightly intriguing how badly the videos were put together. After a bit she would get her day started and get changed.

She lived a relatively relaxing life in Anport. The very small town was a couple dozen of Kilometers out side the capital city of Leonhofen and she live here in secret as to not be bothered by reporters and such. The little town was home to literally 180 people and the area that each citizen in Anport had roughly 15 two 20 square kilometers. However at least a third of these people lived in what would be called the 'downtown'. She lived in one of the many country homes that was a short walk from Anport that had a squad of Royal Rausenburgan Army Force's Commandos dressed in plain clothes around her small home. Which kinda defeated the purpose of hiding away as anyone from the government could find her quickly if something came up. So she still didn't get solution to the problem of getting away from everyone including them. She sighed, after she helped liberate Rausenburg from the royal clutches by "kindly asking" several dozen times to their royal masters they had finally were allowed to create a Democratic Monarchy, with her as the leader for the first 15 years. Which she was fine with until the second month where she decided to leave the cozy home she was put in and moved out Anport.

Suddenly came a knock at her front door. she froze, She was sitting in a long tee-shirt and her panties. She immediately jumped up and ran upstairs ignoring the front door entirely. she quickly slid into her room and pulled on a pair of sweats as the door knocked again. Her commandos had been commanded not to interfere with anyone who knocked on the door unless they attempted to gain entry without merit then they were to capture and question him with her present. So as long as the person didn't kick in the front door she would be fine, She quickly ruffled her short black hair so it looked more natural. Once done she looked in a mirror. He blue eyes stared back at her, quickly looking herself over. Sienna had a slim build but her... assets were 'developed' considerably, with thick hips and a large chest she usually went out of her way to hide these by wearing bindings and wearing mostly male oriented clothes including a suit and tie when in parliament or meeting at the government building in Leonhofen. There was another knock at the door which snapped her out of her thoughts and she grabbed her dark blue fuzzy house coat and wrapped herself in it. she quickly made her way down to her front door putting on a pair of loafers as she did. It was late fall here in Rausenburg so she could only imagine how cold it was. It would soon be snowing as it normally did around this time.

She was about to open the door when other person reached to the door handle as well which she reacted by retreating and grabbed the baseball bat hiding with the single umbrella in the classic umbrella and cane holder. She paused when she looked through the window of her front door. Though it had stain glass she was able to see another person come behind the first which made the first stop. The two had a small scuffle then when the first person realized who he was dealing with he gave up instantly and identified themself. The other, as Sienna thought, was a commando. It looked like he nodded and walked around and attempted to open the door, which the door immediately gave in and the commando stepped in to see his leader standing there slightly angry wielding a wooden baseball bat wearing her what he assumed her pajamas. The commando averted his eyes and turned back to the man and spoke to him explaining that he should wait a moment. He closed the door and faced Sienna.

"Ma'am, I-" The commando started.

"Don't tell me," Sienna said coldly. "Government matters?" The commando nodded, which made her sigh. "Alright, let him in, tell your commandos that I want close protection during this, and..." She said as she turned to put the bat back. "Is Marsh here?"

"Yes ma'am!" The commando smiled he knew what this meant. Sienna just rolled her eyes at the grinning commando.

"He can get to work feeding you commandos that have been here all night, Jayden can help as well if she is here." Sienna said as she turned to climb the stairs. "Turn on the lights and have our guest wait in kitchen." she gestured towards the small kitchen in the home.

The house was immediately filled with 16 Commandos and their untimely guest. It would look like she was having a little party at 4:35 am in the morning. She washed up and got dressed, in a set of cotton slacks, and white dress shirt. she wore a thin blue bow instead of a tie. she went without her jacket as it wasn't necessary for this unscheduled meeting. Almost a half hour later she walked back down stairs to a wonderful smell. The sweet smell of strawberries controlled the room as it seems that Jayden had made Classic Poffertjes with the strawberries she no doubt found in her fridge. There was also sliced bread, appelstroop, cheese, cold meats, jam, honey, hazelnut-chocolate spread or sweet sprinkles taken out. It was typical Dutch breakfast, and she didn't mind that her commando's to take full advantage of this once and awhile especially with winder coming and they would have to stay out in the cold. Even in their "OffRoader"** they had parked up the one way road to her home she would enjoy each squads company in the 1st Commando Battalion. They would rotate, and she would treat them the same regardless. She leaned against the door frame as Jayden was scolding Marsh for attempting to steal a slice of strawberry by smacking his hand with the flat of the knife she was using.

"Attention!" one of the commando's barked. The whole room snapped to attention and stood straight or stood. Sienna smiled at the gesture and she raised her hand to her commando that called out the order. "Carry On!" the commando said quieter. which every commando carry on after saying good morning and greeting their nations leader. Her unscheduled guest was finally unveiled as Joel Miah, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

"Good morning Joel," Sienna greeted him among the commando's which each of them started to move quieter or moved out of the room to finish their breakfast in the small dining room in the house.

"Morning Sienna, I knew you had your own guard but I wasn't expecting this." Joel said slightly surprised as he took as seat with at the kitchen table with Sienna. Jayden Greenwood sat next to her: she was one of the females in the special forces which was rare what's more is the fact that she was a skilled team leader within this team acting as a Fire team leader; Riley Marsh took a seat beside Joel; He was the Commando's leading officer for the group of commando's.

"That would be the point, Joel," Sienna said matter-of-factly. "It's keeps the cat burglars away at night that's for sure." Sienna, Jayden and Riley laughed at the inside joke while Joel just laughed politely. "So what do you have for me that is worth ruining our morning that couldn't wait until later on this morning when I'd be dressed and ready for it. Riley chuckled a bit at that which Sienna ignored.

"I-um..." Joel thought after tossing a nervous glance as it seemed that the whole room stopped as the soldiers in the room were now listening. "Kalinsgrad attacked is own citizens..." Disgusted grunts were made, as several commando's reacted to the news. Sienna smiled at their reaction as it was what she expected of them. However that smile didn't last long and it was replaced with a serious look and she glared. How did they?

"...they shot them..." Joel trailed off as he said which caused more visible reactions of disgust were made. "Their army and police forces used force of arms against the citizenry and they reacted by firing back. There still not a lot of information..." Joel said sadly.

"We will have to call parliament and get the ministers in office for a talk about this." Sienna concluded. "We as well as other will need to react to this, What do the Kalinsgradian's say?"

"Nothing official," Joel said seriously wiping his mouth with a napkin. "However, we can assume that news articles and news teams will probably attempt to get into a place called Kaer Kolgujev and set up their cameras. But it seems that the Kalinsgradian's are going to move for reduced flights and movement in and out of their country. We share a small border with them however they haven't closed the border yet."

"Hmm..." Sienna thought. "Under article 5 of military code I'm going to authorized the military go to 24 hour readiness, encase if things get worse and it spills over the border." she answered her unasked question. "We need to get back to the capital. Sergeant Major, Get your men ready I'm going to leave soon as we are finished here. she said slightly embarrassed looking down at her breakfast in front of her. This seemed to lighten the edgy mood that everyone seemed to be moving towards after what they had learned.
Anport, Duchy of Rausenburg, December 1st 5:40 am GST
Road to Leonhofen Parliament Building.
Sienna Johannsson, Joel Miah, SFC Jayden Greenwood, Sgt.Mjr. Riley Marsh

The Commando's cleaned up as Sienna cleaned up her office from her early morning activities, and packed up her laptop saving her videos for later. After stowing it away for the ride. she grabbed her coat and walked to the door were Riley was waiting, who opened the front door. As they walked Riley spoke.

"Half the team will stay here and clean up and guard the home, if you don't mind Ma'am..." Riley began, which Sienna just nodded. "...Sargent Greenwood's squad with myself and my little group will escort you two to the parliament and pass you off to your suit protection." Sienna snorted at Riley's mild disgust with having men in suits and sunglasses were supposed to protect her better than body armor and fully automatic rifles. He refrained as he knew it looked better with men and women in suits to the public then men in combat gear didn't and it was said that Commando's in their Parade Dress was too intimidating though Sienna still sat on the fact that the verdict was still out on that one.

She got into the Black "OffRoader's"** and drove in a pre-planed route that took them around the town and straight to the highway that took them to the Parliament. While they drove Joel assisted her on drafting her response to the event.
Last edited by Rausenburg on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:19 pm

Was my post long enough?
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:04 am

Gonna commit my troops to the host moving through Orburg I think, unless you have any protests to that Capile. I won't make any significant moves at all- holding myself more to character development and reactions to whatever events go down between the Reich and the Germans.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:41 am

Akordania wrote:Gonna commit my troops to the host moving through Orburg I think, unless you have any protests to that Capile. I won't make any significant moves at all- holding myself more to character development and reactions to whatever events go down between the Reich and the Germans.

I have an objection. How are you getting your troops from Saxtonburg to the Stammburg Enclave which Orburg is inside of?

I control the airspace in that area completely via complete air superiority, SAM’s from ships offshore, and SPAAG’s attached to my ground troops

IATA Member

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:20 am

New Decius wrote:
I have an objection. How are you getting your troops from Saxtonburg to the Stammburg Enclave which Orburg is inside of?

I control the airspace in that area completely via complete air superiority, SAM’s from ships offshore, and SPAAG’s attached to my ground troops

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you're supposed to let him do it and then cut him to pieces xD

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:54 am

Luxembourg-Bavaria wrote:
New Decius wrote:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you're supposed to let him do it and then cut him to pieces xD

Well really my fleet offshore could cut his aircraft out of the sky before they even got close to dropping paratroops. Said fleet also contains three supercarriers and six fleet carriers so a couple hundred aircraft ready for intercept.

IATA Member

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:28 pm

New Decius wrote:
Akordania wrote:Gonna commit my troops to the host moving through Orburg I think, unless you have any protests to that Capile. I won't make any significant moves at all- holding myself more to character development and reactions to whatever events go down between the Reich and the Germans.

Then I can absolutely change it! :)

Little confused how Reich forces even exist though, if that’s the case.
Last edited by Akordania on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Akordania wrote:
New Decius wrote:

Then I can absolutely change it! :)

Little confused how Reich forces even exist though, if that’s the case.

Because they had their own AA defenses which restricted my aircraft to CAS at the frontline. Though they have no aircraft with which to challenge mine and now their own SPAAG’s and SAM’s are either destroyed or too low on munitions to make a difference. Besides this isn’t WW2 I’m not just sending wave after wave of strategic bombers over to carpet bomb Stammburg.

IATA Member

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:07 pm

Because they had their own AA defenses which restricted my aircraft to CAS at the frontline. Though they have no aircraft with which to challenge mine and now their own SPAAG’s and SAM’s are either destroyed or too low on munitions to make a difference. Besides this isn’t WW2 I’m not just sending wave after wave of strategic bombers over to carpet bomb Stammburg.

Gotcha! No need to be so testy.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Akordania wrote:

Gotcha! No need to be so testy.

I’m not testy...I’m German

IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents