NATION

PASSWORD

Can Anyone Write a National Anthem?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Can Anyone Write a National Anthem?

Postby Catsfern » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 am

I figured I should put this request here because its similar to a request for a flag but musical.

I am looking for someone more musically talented than myself to attempt to create a national anther for my nation or at very least an original march. I can go into more detail if anyone is interested and I have a playlist prepared of music to draw inspiration from for the sort of style i'm looking for.

I know my request may seem difficult and like something no one would really take up, but I would be super appreciative if anyone were to help.

playlist for inspiration below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjexmdXK_s&list=PL3tRrA1dIq2edHb-CgvFWkcDBrhpxM9HB&index=2&t=0s
Last edited by Catsfern on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:54 am

I should mention I do have some possible lyrics saved somewhere too, but if you would want to start from scratch feel free to.

Lamborghini Aventador
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamborghini Aventador » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:56 am

o say can you hear that lamborghini adventadoroorr is it really loud and do you like it is pretty for the land of the lambo and the home of the awesome

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 am

Lamborghini Aventador wrote:o say can you hear that lamborghini adventadoroorr is it really loud and do you like it is pretty for the land of the lambo and the home of the awesome

that's a good start for your own but im looking for someone to create an anthem for my nation. preferably with instrumentals.

Japanese Schoolgirls
Attaché

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japanese Schoolgirls » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:10 am

At this point, I recommend that you have a hand at trying to create your own. Even with little to no grasp of knowledge pertaining musical production, as long as you keep it simple with the usage of one instrument (preferrably the piano), you can still something concrete that you like as a national anthem. And truth be told, national anthems are exquisite and difficult pieces themselves so I doubt you'll get anyone that are willing to spend a lot of time crafting one. Even so, it's better if you are the one whose hands are on deck since it's difficult to translate one's intention or idea of a national anthem to someone who needs to then translate it into a piece that sounds right to the clientele.

There are some programs you can use right now;
1. Ableton
2. FL Studio
3. Online MiDi Keyboard
4. Audiotool
유애나 | YOU & I

| Community is my name and community-building is my game |

H A L L Y U S A N C T U A R Y

Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 am

Yes I can do that
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

Return to Gameplay