NATION

PASSWORD

Bronze Serpent-Private Military & Security Enforcement (MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Bronze Serpent-Private Military & Security Enforcement (MT)

Postby Bronze Serpent » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Bronze Serpent-Private Military & Security Enforcement

We are soldiers of fortune, if you have a problem and no one else can help then maybe you can hire Bronze Serpent!

We provide logistical support, combat support, human intelligence, signals intelligence, industrial spying, VIP security, raiding operations, maritime security and anti-pirate ops! Our organization is made up of seasoned veterans from all over the world and from multiple conflicts. We go where we are needed fighting not for any ideology, country or state. We are an Army without Borders, soldiers of fortune always looking for next war! We often work with other likeminded private armies for additional support and we are always looking for new buisness partners willing to invest in us.

We are usually paid in hard cash or raw materials, and we refuse to engage in any transactions that could be tracked by unfriendly Government agencies or the global establishment which has sought to stamp us out.

•Vehicles (Box trucks, jeeps, cargo helicopters, small watercraft etc.)
•Funds (Any currency is acceptable, although we scale our services by USD’s.)
•Equipment (Kevlar, gas masks, boots, uniform material, helmets, NV goggles, etc.)
•Consumables (Fuel/Petroleum, refined metals, lumber)
•Firearms and ammunition
•Support weapons (ATGMs, RPGs, MANPADS)
•Production machinery (shop lathe, drill press, milling machines,ect)

We also trade and sell third party equipment, allowing you access to the latest weaponry without the middleman! ;)
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:43 am

To: Bronze Serpent PMSE

Greetings,

I am Mike Haze, founder and owner of Haze Industries. I seek to buy a share of your company and meet with the owner of the firm to discuss further business. Respond at your earliest convinience.

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Republic de Tropico wrote:
To: Bronze Serpent PMSE

Greetings,

I am Mike Haze, founder and owner of Haze Industries. I seek to buy a share of your company and meet with the owner of the firm to discuss further business. Respond at your earliest convinience.

To: Mike Haze
From. Gregory Sears

Greetings, we are willing to sell you a share, lets arrange a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

Peoples National Workers Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples National Workers Union » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:51 am

Jnin National Untied Social Workers Union

We would like

OPFOR Training

Training for proper weapons support and handling along with guiding secondary semi or fully paramilitary units the same techniques through Intelligence officials

Second hand equipment that could service a higher end military

Second hand older equipment of lower price that is of lower grade along with Troop transport and anti air and maybe MLRs

Training for internal security on suppression of uprisings

Training on making heavy ordnance like C-3 and C-4

Training on making homemade weapons

Training special operation units

and a Golden AK47

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:09 am

Bronze Serpent wrote:
Republic de Tropico wrote:

To: Mike Haze
From. Gregory Sears

Greetings, we are willing to sell you a share, lets arrange a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Hello Mister Sears,

I agree to arrange the meeting at the given location. The proper date would be September 29. Please think of it and let me know of any other information you need to know.

Return to Global Economics and Trade