NATION

PASSWORD

A meeting in Magdeburg, Germany [CCD ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

A meeting in Magdeburg, Germany [CCD ONLY]

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 am

Kaiser Joseph von Friedrich organizes papers on his desk within the conference room, and moves the plate displaying his name and Nationstate on it. To his left, Baron Von Steuben polishes the hilt of his Blücher saber, and to his right, Secretary of State Martin Bormann cleans a .45 ACP Luger next to a briefcase which would contain the legal agreements that would need to be signed by Otogal

The three wait in silence, awaiting the arrival of the delegates of Jamstown, Kafair, and Kyavan. 20 armed Imperial Guards stand around the room. Two guards stand next to the Kaiser’s desk, weapons at the hip, pointing above the intricate mahogany door. The Kaiser looks at the name plates of each representative. He looked over to the Baron, who knew what was going to be discussed in this meeting. He then looked at Bormann, who knew little of what was to be discussed.
Last edited by 2nd Imperial German Reich on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:Kaiser Joseph von Friedrich organizes papers on his desk within the conference room, and moves the plate displaying his name and Nationstate on it. To his left, Baron Von Steuben polishes the hilt of his Blücher saber, and to his right, Secretary of State Martin Bormann cleans a .45 ACP Luger next to a briefcase which would contain the legal agreements that would need to be signed by Otogal

The three wait in silence, awaiting the arrival of the delegates of Jamstown, Kafair, and Kyavan. 20 armed Imperial Guards stand around the room. Two guards stand next to the Kaiser’s desk, weapons at the hip, pointing above the intricate mahogany door. The Kaiser looks at the name plates of each representative. He looked over to the Baron, who knew what was going to be discussed in this meeting. He then looked at Bormann, who knew little of what was to be discussed.

General Alexi von Mayer and Colonel Alice Nikolavenna arrived at the meetings in typical the Kyavani fashion, pistols at the hips and whiskey in their hands. The General handed his bottle to the Colonel and went to shake the Kaiser's hand, "General von Mayer at your service. Thank you for the invitation." he says before returning to his seat next to the Colonel and opening the first bottle of whiskey. He raises a glass in the Kaiser's direction, "To bureaucratic meetings!" he says before downing the whole glass.

Jamstown
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jamstown » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:47 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:Kaiser Joseph von Friedrich organizes papers on his desk within the conference room, and moves the plate displaying his name and Nationstate on it. To his left, Baron Von Steuben polishes the hilt of his Blücher saber, and to his right, Secretary of State Martin Bormann cleans a .45 ACP Luger next to a briefcase which would contain the legal agreements that would need to be signed by Otogal

Field Marshal Emilia Rommel and Grand Admiral Andrew Miller Began walking to the conference room,

Admiral Miller: If you keep fiddling with that gun it might go off and cause an international incident *Slight smile*

Field Marshal Rommel: Sorry it's just that Diplomacy makes me Nervous.

They arrived at the conference room and entered

Greetings Fellow delegates

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:52 am

Jamstown wrote:

Field Marshal Emilia Rommel and Grand Admiral Andrew Miller Began walking to the conference room,

Admiral Miller: If you keep fiddling with that gun it might go off and cause an international incident *Slight smile*

“Welcome, fellow Delegates,” The Kaiser says. “Please take your seats. We’ve got a lot to discuss. Currently, we are awaiting the Delegate of Kafair, and, as you all call him, Emperor Asshead.”

He shuffles some papers around and removes a contract stating the following: “no delegate, including the Germans, will take hostile action against another delegate, unless in self-defense, for the duration of this meeting.” He hands out. “please sign these contracts.”

Jamstown
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jamstown » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:
Jamstown wrote:Field Marshal Emilia Rommel and Grand Admiral Andrew Miller Began walking to the conference room,

“Welcome, fellow Delegates,” The Kaiser says. “Please take your seats. We’ve got a lot to discuss. Currently, we are awaiting the Delegate of Kafair, and, as you all call him, Emperor Asshead.”

He shuffles some papers around and removes a contract stating the following: “no delegate, including the Germans, will take hostile action against another delegate, unless in self-defense, for the duration of this meeting.” He hands out. “please sign these contracts.”

*Rommel and Miller sign the papers*

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:26 pm

A pair of turban clad, sword wearing men arrive. They are General al-Bacar, and Field Marshal al-Davin. They enter, walking up and shaking the hands of all within the room. They bow to the Kaiser, and sign the papers, taking seats around the room.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

Otogal
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Meeting

Postby Otogal » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Otogal's emperor awaits to see the papers to see if these papers should be signed he reads the papers he agrees and signs. Otogal's emperor hopes for the best for all your nations in the future.

Hail the Confederation!
Last edited by Otogal on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 am

Otogal wrote:

Otogal's emperor awaits to see the papers to see if these papers should be signed he reads the papers he agrees and signs. Otogal's emperor hopes for the best for all your nations in the future.

Hail the Confederation!
Kafair wrote:A pair of turban clad, sword wearing men arrive. They are General al-Bacar, and Field Marshal al-Davin. They enter, walking up and shaking the hands of all within the room. They bow to the Kaiser, and sign the papers, taking seats around the room.

Hallo Herr General, Herr Field Marshal, of the Sultan. We have some very interesting things to discuss this meeting.

The Kaiser Stands, extending a hand to the Emperor of Otogal. He resumes his seat, directing the emperor into a seat adjacent from the Baron. The Baron hands the Emperor the contract defending the delegates from other hostile action for the duration of the meeting.

“Now, since we’re all here, we must discuss the most important thing: the Otogalians. You know that your land has been destroyed by a beast of the corruption rift. As such, I have seen it appropriate to relocate the survivors and you. I plan on sending them to a colony of the Reich, where work is plentiful. Do you agree to that?”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:26 pm

Otogal wrote:

Hail the Confederation!
Kafair wrote:A pair of turban clad, sword wearing men arrive. They are General al-Bacar, and Field Marshal al-Davin. They enter, walking up and shaking the hands of all within the room. They bow to the Kaiser, and sign the papers, taking seats around the room.

Hallo Herr General, Herr Field Marshal, of the Sultan. We have some very interesting things to discuss this meeting.

The Kaiser Stands, extending a hand to the Emperor of Otogal. He resumes his seat, directing the emperor into a seat adjacent from the Baron. The Baron hands the Emperor the contract defending the delegates from other hostile action for the duration of the meeting.

“Now, since we’re all here, we must discuss the most important thing: the Otogalians. You know that your land has been destroyed by a beast of the corruption rift. As such, I have seen it appropriate to relocate the survivors and you. I plan on sending them to a colony of the Reich, where work is plentiful. Do you agree to that?”

The field marshal looked to the Kiaser. "May I ask, your majesty, why we were called to this meeting? At least, our nations specifically?"
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Kafair wrote:

The field marshal looked to the Kiaser. "May I ask, your majesty, why we were called to this meeting? At least, our nations specifically?"

“Simple reasons lad.” he shuffles papers again. “we are here to discuss an alliance between us all to protect me and the Emperor while he stays in my land.”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:45 pm

Kafair wrote:

“Simple reasons lad.” he shuffles papers again. “we are here to discuss an alliance between us all to protect me and the Emperor while he stays in my land.”

"To protect this man. Hmm." He turns, talking rapidly to the General in Kafairi. That man is a buffoon. Wholly incompetent. Why not just off him? Make their lives easier.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 pm

Kafair wrote:

"Kyavan could house the Otogalians in one of our colonies, provided they accept we could begin moving them immediatley. They are much safer in Militant Imperial hands I assure you." General von Mayer interjects

Jamstown
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jamstown » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 pm

Kafair wrote:

That is understandable he is a complete fool I doubt there is anyone who doesn't want to kill him...very well what do you need of us

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:01 am

Kyavan wrote:
2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:“Simple reasons lad.” he shuffles papers again. “we are here to discuss an alliance between us all to protect me and the Emperor while he stays in my land.”

"Kyavan could house the Otogalians in one of our colonies, provided they accept we could begin moving them immediatley. They are much safer in Militant Imperial hands I assure you." General von Mayer interjects

“Well you See, Herr Mayer, they’re already here. All of them. I do not plan on relocating them. What This meeting is meant for is creating a solid alliance to fend off those who wish to enter my nation and eliminate this man.” He gestures towards the Emperor. “you should have noticed the armed guards by now. They’re all here for our protection. They will remain around the Emperor too, should he accept the terms of staying in the Crimean peninsula, in Sevastopol. He’ll be surrounded by the Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, and Heer, all who will protect the peninsula. And that’s not mentioning the KSK to be stationed around his residence.”

He pulls a paper out of the stack and passes it around. It’s a map of Sevastopol and the surrounding bases.

“He will reside here,” he points to the Northern area of Sevastopol. “anyone who wishes to get to him will have to travel far into the Reich, or across the Black Sea.”

“Now, to address the reason. We know this man’s infamy within the Confederation. We know what people are willing to do. It’s when me and my homeland are threatened that I interject into these affairs. All I need you to do is sign a few contracts, and that will be it.”

Otogal
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Otogal » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:04 am

Kafair wrote:

It would be highly nice of you of what you offered but why kill the emperor of Otogal if we execute him it will be no better because two wrongs don't make a right. If you kill the Emperor than some of the allies of Otogal may attack you not on my word but by their own decision but in any case, I have few people to defend the emperor so if this is your will Kafair than I do not doubt you will succeed but my place will hand down to the prince of Otogal who is without doubt smarter than me if I was his age.

Hail the Confederation!

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:10 am

Otogal wrote:
2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:“Simple reasons lad.” he shuffles papers again. “we are here to discuss an alliance between us all to protect me and the Emperor while he stays in my land.”

It would be highly nice of you of what you offered but why kill the emperor of Otogal if we execute him it will be no better because two wrongs don't make a right. If you kill the Emperor than some of the allies of Otogal may attack you not on my word but by their own decision but in any case, I have few people to defend the emperor so if this is your will Kafair than I do not doubt you will succeed but my place will hand down to the prince of Otogal who is without doubt smarter than me if I was his age.

Hail the Confederation!

Calm yourself, Herr Emperor. We aren’t going to murder anyone here, and I will be ensuring that no hostility is placed in Sevastopol either. Remember, this meeting is about your and your people’s relocation for their safety. And Field Marshal of the Sultan. We are allies. I do speak your language. You will not kill this man. You are in this meeting because you are the closest one to his destination. Take a single step into Deutschland and we will react.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:25 am

Otogal wrote:

Hail the Confederation!

The General winks at the Emperor and draws a line across his throat with his thumb. If anyone was going to eliminate the entire Otogalian royal family, it would be Kyavan. "What exactly is this contract for again?" the Colonel asks.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:44 am

Otogal wrote:

Hail the Confederation!

Calm yourself, Herr Emperor. We aren’t going to murder anyone here, and I will be ensuring that no hostility is placed in Sevastopol either. Remember, this meeting is about your and your people’s relocation for their safety. And Field Marshal of the Sultan. We are allies. I do speak your language. You will not kill this man. You are in this meeting because you are the closest one to his destination. Take a single step into Deutschland and we will react.

The general stands, looking to the Kiaser. He speaks again in Kafairi. "We are willing to assist, but, it is out of alliance to the Reich, and not to this man." He than switches to English. "We are willing to help."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 am

Kafair wrote:
2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:Calm yourself, Herr Emperor. We aren’t going to murder anyone here, and I will be ensuring that no hostility is placed in Sevastopol either. Remember, this meeting is about your and your people’s relocation for their safety. And Field Marshal of the Sultan. We are allies. I do speak your language. You will not kill this man. You are in this meeting because you are the closest one to his destination. Take a single step into Deutschland and we will react.

The general stands, looking to the Kiaser. He speaks again in Kafairi. "We are willing to assist, but, it is out of alliance to the Reich, and not to this man." He than switches to English. "We are willing to help."

“Understood, Here General.” The Kaiser says in Kafairi. “The contract is a formal military alliance between our nations. Again, I trust the leaders of your nations most. All I want is the security of the Reich should one of the many nations who wish to kill this man actually attempt to.” He says in English. He pauses. “There is also the nation of Floodrisen. His leader seems aggressive and, because of a threat, a fool.”

Otogal
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Meeting

Postby Otogal » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:15 pm

Kyavan wrote:
Otogal wrote:

Hail the Confederation!

The General winks at the Emperor and draws a line across his throat with his thumb. If anyone was going to eliminate the entire Otogalian royal family, it would be Kyavan. "What exactly is this contract for again?" the Colonel asks.

The contract was for my protection while I am in Deutschland. But I am sure that everyone can understand what I am saying for I am not speaking Otoglian.

Hail the Confederation!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents