NATION

PASSWORD

Border security and military equipment.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Border security and military equipment.

Postby Arachkya » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:32 am

Greetings to alll reresentatives of noble enterprises.

The most glorious nation of Arachka is in dire need of a fortified border security, and we are offering extremely lucrative deals for military hardware in order to make our glorious nation safe from any threat, whilst making sure no dissident is allowed to escape, absurd notions such as ''human rights'' are not relevant.

We also want to purchase advanced military hardware, so a deal in that area will also enhance our relationship.
(Deal will be discussed, conditions may apply)

Payment will be made in diamonds, gold, and government contracts to start up factories with extremely glorious workers who work for a very small fee, and need nothing except the most basic needs, all inspired by glorious patriotism for their right to live in this paradise on earth of and the honor to work for its shining Great Leader, who they love and repect, as a child loves his grandfather.

Company:
Ties to local government:
Deal Proposal:
Amount of additional compensation Money Bribe:

Last edited by Arachkya on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

A offer

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 pm

We have a wide range of opations to help. We have even have hired private contractor companys that dont ask questions if needed. Contact us to talk opations or reply here.

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:05 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:We have a wide range of opations to help. We have even have hired private contractor companys that dont ask questions if needed. Contact us to talk opations or reply here.

At the moment we are looking for land mines for our border, a way to destroy hidden villages in the forest more quickly, as well as a way to eliminate as many pagan vermin as possible, and our leader would love to meet yours in his palace.

Secretary for arms: Egert Von Smallhausen.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 am

Arachkya wrote:
The united American-Isreali empire wrote:We have a wide range of opations to help. We have even have hired private contractor companys that dont ask questions if needed. Contact us to talk opations or reply here.

At the moment we are looking for land mines for our border, a way to destroy hidden villages in the forest more quickly, as well as a way to eliminate as many pagan vermin as possible, and our leader would love to meet yours in his palace.

Well we can sell you as many landmines as needed and. We can pffer you pmcs to work for you or possably some volenteers from the nation if they desure to help. Tell us how many landmines you may need and if your willing to hire pmcs to help. The uaie has several companys that will work for most anybody based on need.

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:21 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:
Arachkya wrote:At the moment we are looking for land mines for our border, a way to destroy hidden villages in the forest more quickly, as well as a way to eliminate as many pagan vermin as possible, and our leader would love to meet yours in his palace.

Well we can sell you as many landmines as needed and. We can pffer you pmcs to work for you or possably some volenteers from the nation if they desure to help. Tell us how many landmines you may need and if your willing to hire pmcs to help. The uaie has several companys that will work for most anybody based on need.

About 100.000, and we will pay with gold and diomonds, and yes, we would like PMC,s, we use them a lot.

OOC: ''Volunteers'' LOL

Return to Global Economics and Trade