NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Hey, would somebody be willing to turn the III on this to a V and turn the red to azure?

If that's possible, thanks!

https://images.app.goo.gl/tYis3v95x4P9AY8r9
Last edited by Rebels and Saints on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long live Liberalia!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 am

Rebels and Saints wrote:Hey, would somebody be willing to turn the III on this to a V and turn the red to azure?

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Wohlheim
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Wohlheim » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:49 am

Guten Tag,

I’d like to request a 2:3 proportioned flag, with a black background. In the centre, I request a sun cross situated above an eagle, with the eagle coloured gold and the sun cross coloured white.

If possible, I’d also like to request a variant of the flag, with both the eagle and sun cross coloured white with gold outlining both pieces, and sun rays emanating from the eagle and sun cross, like this.

If it is not too much trouble, I’d like the flag(s) to be png and high definition, but the latter isn’t essential.
Last edited by Wohlheim on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks
Overview |
Politics |
Interstellar Dominion of Wohlheim
Tech FFT · Year 741 AA · Theme

Wohlheim steht für den schutz der arischen Waifus.
Volksansage | New planet colonised, named Fackelschein. Terraforming to begin immediately. /// Interstellar rift discovered in Grenzsektor 17, 2 science vessels to be sent through, 20 Wespe class corvettes to accompany them.

Gallandie
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallandie » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:59 am

So the image for my country is no longer available in HD and large.

Can a person enlarge this flag here and make it HD too? Please and thank you.
.............. The Empire of Gallandie ..............
The Empire of Gallandie is a constitutional monarchy nation state ruled by His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Dietz von Ferdisburg in the national capital of Löwesden and covers Western Europe with a population of 60 million and is one of the major military powers in post-WW3 Europe. Gallandie maintains its status as a strong military power with its Gallan Royal Military and its technologically advanced Gallan Royal Mage Force as the world is now fighting another world war: World War IV.
Boom...wait what the OH HOLY SHI-

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:20 pm

Gallandie wrote:So the image for my country is no longer available in HD and large.

In general that is not possible. Once an image has been shrunk the detail is lost. In this case I managed to find a source for the main logo and re-created the flag from that. Please take your own copy and keep it safe.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rebels and Saints wrote:Hey, would somebody be willing to turn the III on this to a V and turn the red to azure?

Merci.
Long live Liberalia!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Wohlheim wrote:Guten Tag,

I’d like to request a 2:3 proportioned flag, with a black background. In the centre, I request a sun cross situated above an eagle, with the eagle coloured gold and the sun cross coloured white.

If possible, I’d also like to request a variant of the flag, with both the eagle and sun cross coloured white with gold outlining both pieces, and sun rays emanating from the eagle and sun cross, like this.

If it is not too much trouble, I’d like the flag(s) to be png and high definition, but the latter isn’t essential.

https://i.imgur.com/hykv191.png
sorry gotta catch a bus, will do the other tonight
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Hello friends!

I would like to create a flag for a group of nations (federation) known as The White Republics. As such, I would like white to be the main background colour. I would like to try and incorporate a symbol in the centre similar to
, but a bit cleaner and symmetrical (less thick borders). Basically I would like a peace symbol (larger than the one in the example) with wings and a fist on top, and the fist to be holding a liberty torch on the side or vertically. I am not sure as to what colour scheme would work well for the white background; ideally, I'd like to stick to black, yellow, and maybe red, but really I'm open to whatever your artistic interpretation thinks looks good.

If possible, I'd also like some stars in a lattice formation in the middle third of the flag, or potentially surrounding the peace symbol, but leave this step out if it overcomplicates the flag, I can probably do that myself.

Much appreciated guys.
Last edited by Kaedijork on Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Wohlheim
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Wohlheim » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Brusseldorf wrote:
Wohlheim wrote:Guten Tag,

https://i.imgur.com/hykv191.png
sorry gotta catch a bus, will do the other tonight

Danke schön :)
Factbooks
Overview |
Politics |
Interstellar Dominion of Wohlheim
Tech FFT · Year 741 AA · Theme

Wohlheim steht für den schutz der arischen Waifus.
Volksansage | New planet colonised, named Fackelschein. Terraforming to begin immediately. /// Interstellar rift discovered in Grenzsektor 17, 2 science vessels to be sent through, 20 Wespe class corvettes to accompany them.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:06 am

Kaedijork wrote:Hello friends!

I would like to create a flag for a group of nations (federation) known as The White Republics. As such, I would like white to be the main background colour. I would like to try and incorporate a symbol in the centre similar to , but a bit cleaner and symmetrical (less thick borders). Basically I would like a peace symbol (larger than the one in the example) with wings and a fist on top, and the fist to be holding a liberty torch on the side or vertically. I am not sure as to what colour scheme would work well for the white background; ideally, I'd like to stick to black, yellow, and maybe red, but really I'm open to whatever your artistic interpretation thinks looks good.

If possible, I'd also like some stars in a lattice formation in the middle third of the flag, or potentially surrounding the peace symbol, but leave this step out if it overcomplicates the flag, I can probably do that myself.

Much appreciated guys.

I gave it a try

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:54 am

Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Seleyth
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seleyth » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:14 am

Can you merge the following two flags into one? I'd like to see a few different designs if that's okay and it needs to have a middle eastern kinda feel.

http://pre12.deviantart.net/d64b/th/pre ... 6gbf5g.png

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... nASWF0-AsY
Last edited by Seleyth on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Gallandie
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallandie » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:22 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Gallandie wrote:So the image for my country is no longer available in HD and large.

In general that is not possible. Once an image has been shrunk the detail is lost. In this case I managed to find a source for the main logo and re-created the flag from that. Please take your own copy and keep it safe.

Gotcha. Thank you.
.............. The Empire of Gallandie ..............
The Empire of Gallandie is a constitutional monarchy nation state ruled by His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Dietz von Ferdisburg in the national capital of Löwesden and covers Western Europe with a population of 60 million and is one of the major military powers in post-WW3 Europe. Gallandie maintains its status as a strong military power with its Gallan Royal Military and its technologically advanced Gallan Royal Mage Force as the world is now fighting another world war: World War IV.
Boom...wait what the OH HOLY SHI-

Viriam
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viriam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Can I please have a flag, and I do not care what it the background or colours looks like, have a simplistic styled version of the Tower of Babel in the centre.
VIRIAM
Salú! Aí Viriam! Aí o terram deácat línga, Viri!
Hi, I’m Viriam! I’m a nation dedicated to my conlang, Virian!

-Ocelot-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Viriam wrote:Can I please have a flag, and I do not care what it the background or colours looks like, have a simplistic styled version of the Tower of Babel in the centre.

Simple and to the point. Hope you like it

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Viriam wrote:Can I please have a flag, and I do not care what it the background or colours looks like, have a simplistic styled version of the Tower of Babel in the centre.

Viriam
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Viriam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:18 pm

-Ocelot- wrote:

Simple and to the point. Hope you like it

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Hey guys! Thank you so much. Almo's looks cool but for simplicity i’d uce Ocelot's!
VIRIAM
Salú! Aí Viriam! Aí o terram deácat línga, Viri!
Hi, I’m Viriam! I’m a nation dedicated to my conlang, Virian!

Cyrothica
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrothica » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Image have this flag look more imperial japan, and instead of the canadian maple leaf, i'd like a japanese lotus in the center, and instead of the stars and the pie looking piece, a shogunate helmet? thanks (:
Last edited by Cyrothica on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrothica was formed through German, Iberian, and Latin influence, creating a better kingdom for humanity!Better to be content in this life, rather aspire to it in the next.

Kaedijork
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaedijork » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:57 am

Hey guys!

I'm hoping to get a flag based off of this rather small one I found online. The jist of it is, I'd like everything to be the same (colours, etc), except replace lady liberty with this man holding a torch, but in the same style (white outlines). If that doesn't look good, please try to just replace lady liberty with that guy in whatever way does look good. I assume the best way to go about it is arrange the vectors completely afresh so as to get the higher quality, so here is the symbol behind lady liberty in the original I am pretty sure.

Thanks so much!!
MY MAGNUM OPUS HISTORY FACTBOOK (a lil WIP still)

LORE OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS
Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.
K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)
Freedom and Rassenreinheit
✊ Nouveau Quebecois did nothing wrong ✊

OOC Views

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:06 am

Kaedijork wrote:Hey guys!

I'm hoping to get a flag based off of this rather small one I found online. The jist of it is, I'd like everything to be the same (colours, etc), except replace lady liberty with this man holding a torch, but in the same style (white outlines). If that doesn't look good, please try to just replace lady liberty with that guy in whatever way does look good. I assume the best way to go about it is arrange the vectors completely afresh so as to get the higher quality, so here is the symbol behind lady liberty in the original I am pretty sure.

Thanks so much!!

Vectors?? :eyebrow:

Seleyth
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seleyth » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:22 am

Seleyth wrote:Can you merge the following two flags into one? I'd like to see a few different designs if that's okay and it needs to have a middle eastern kinda feel.

I noticed there were others that were answered, so I just want to make sure that someone noticed my request.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:29 am

Seleyth wrote:
Seleyth wrote:Can you merge the following two flags into one? I'd like to see a few different designs if that's okay and it needs to have a middle eastern kinda feel.

I noticed there were others that were answered, so I just want to make sure that someone noticed my request.

I could try but I don't know how to use the exact flags, so I will make one from scratch while using the exact same symbols and colors. Are you ok with that?

Also do you want me to use all of the symbols/color or just some of them? Can you be a bit more specific?

Seleyth
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seleyth » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 am

-Ocelot- wrote:
Seleyth wrote:I noticed there were others that were answered, so I just want to make sure that someone noticed my request.

I could try but I don't know how to use the exact flags, so I will make one from scratch while using the exact same symbols and colors. Are you ok with that?

Also do you want me to use all of the symbols/color or just some of them? Can you be a bit more specific?

That's fine. And uh well I think I want the half moon and diamond from the Elsweyr flag, but if you can find some way to incorporate the scimitars then that'd be cool. I kept it mostly open so that you can have some creativity with it, since you're the expert. That's also why I said I wanted to see multiple versions. They would just be different ways of mixing the flags.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:47 am

Seleyth wrote:
-Ocelot- wrote:

That's fine. And uh well I think I want the half moon and diamond from the Elsweyr flag, but if you can find some way to incorporate the scimitars then that'd be cool. I kept it mostly open so that you can have some creativity with it, since you're the expert. That's also why I said I wanted to see multiple versions. They would just be different ways of mixing the flags.

Alright, I'll give it a try. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Edit: Done. Added everything except the shield. Hope you like it.

Last edited by -Ocelot- on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danelaw Scandinavia
Civil Servant

Founded: May 19, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Danelaw Scandinavia » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Can you make a flag for me, one like this but the yellow nordic cross is thinner and a grey line surrounds it please.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay