NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Definitely above PG13

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Woo Zebalecklenmaet
Civilian

Founded: Sep 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] Definitely above PG13

Postby Woo Zebalecklenmaet » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 am

Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: replaced quote with link

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:46 am

Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

I'm sorry to pop in here, but shouldn't the quote in this thread be censored? I did not need to see that.

I hope this isn't spamming Moderation.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:06 am

Phydios wrote:shouldn't the quote in this thread be censored?

I didn't see the original post, but the quoted bit had some parts apparently removed. Either way, offensive content should be linked, not quoted. I've edited the OP accordingly.

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:35 am

For clarity, the OP had already self-censored the most unacceptable content that I removed from the reported post in question, but a small paragraph of comparatively mild stuff was still present.

Fris is entirely right and it should have been linked, as the inappropriate part was more than obvious.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Twilight Imperium
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Twilight Imperium » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:13 pm

There's still a snippet in the quote that's uh, pretty bad. :unsure:

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Twilight Imperium wrote:There's still a snippet in the quote that's uh, pretty bad. :unsure:

If you mean in the ruling, it's nothing that warrants me editing Star's post. If you mean somewhere else, link it.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Twilight Imperium
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Twilight Imperium » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Kyrusia wrote:
Twilight Imperium wrote:There's still a snippet in the quote that's uh, pretty bad. :unsure:

If you mean in the ruling, it's nothing that warrants me editing Star's post. If you mean somewhere else, link it.

That was the one - never mind, then!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation