NATION

PASSWORD

Different Error Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Different Error Cards

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:04 am

7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Why do I get an error message saying "your request has failed a security clearance" when trying to buy cards? This delay has prevented me from outbidding someone at the absolute last second. Since the person I tried to tried to outbid on sold his card for more after the three minute mark, it makes me quite sad
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:09 am

Australian rePublic wrote:7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Why do I get an error message saying "your request has failed a security clearance" when trying to buy cards? This delay has prevented me from outbidding someone at the absolute last second. Since the person I tried to tried to outbid on sold his card for more after the three minute mark, it makes me quite sad

Had you switched accounts/used another device recently?
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:57 am

Flanderlion wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Had you switched accounts/used another device recently?

I may have done both. Such is life for a card farmer
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:08 am

In Firefox (but usually not in Chrome), if you have multiple tabs open and make a bid in a different tab, you must refresh your current tab before posting a Bid or Ask. The actions taken in a separate tab confuse the game's SessionID for some reason. You have to make it clear which account that tab is associated with by refreshing.

Return to Technical