NATION

PASSWORD

Error: Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Error: Cards

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:48 pm

When buying during my live card auction, I can't increase my current bid on my laptop, if I am currently highest bidder, I think it works fine on my phone, but not my laptop
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Technical