NATION

PASSWORD

Updated Cards?

The place to wheel and deal, talk shop, and build up your dream deck!
Chadlai
Attaché

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Updated Cards?

Postby Chadlai » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi, I would like to know if nation cards eventually get updated or just stay the way they are forever.

Also, what determines a card's rarity level?
this nation is inactive. also a lot of my old non-nspb forum posts are cringe.

It doesn’t matter your gender, race, or sexual orientation, people are people. We are all people and should all accept each other.

Usually, my nation's choices do not resemble my political views.
In real life, I'm a libertarian/somewhat conservative boi (lmao how much this has changed. I moved WAAAAY to the LEFT lollll) from the great state of Ohio. Again, the choices of my nation do not entirely resemble my political views, but I should add that I wasn't trying to take a super ultra realistic approach when I wrote my factbook.

Maritime Republics
Civilian

Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maritime Republics » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:16 pm

Cards remain the way they are. Season 2 will presumably take a new "snapshot" of all of the nations and the cards derived from that will again remain that way.

Rarity is determined by many factors, but mainly the "badges" a nation has acquired:

The stat rankings badges (i.e. "Taxation," "Agriculture," "Pacifism") are a big one, and the higher your ranking, the more it contributes to your rarity.

If you are a Site Supporter (made a donation to the site via the Store).

If you are a Delegate. Perhaps if you are a WA Member, but I'm not sure about that one.

Founding a region.

If you write an Issue or a Resolution in the General Assembly or Security Council

If you are a member of the staff: Admin, Mod, Issue Editor, GenSec, Mentor

Population seems to play a significant role. As does Influence.

Easter Eggs, to, provide you with a ranked badge that contributes to your rarity
Last edited by Maritime Republics on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Trading Cards