NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling/Gloating in Mugabe thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling/Gloating in Mugabe thread

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:30 am

There was a warning against posting things like this on the first page, so I thought I should raise it:
Belagia wrote:Awesome. That pig deserves to be beaten and skinned. Sadly he wasn't alive for at least either one.

Parade his dead body through the streets and allow the locals to hack at him; a scumbag of Africa.

That'll provide closure for a dark era of African history.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:15 am

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:41 am

Thanks, Audio!
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:19 am

Since this is here I'd like to lump on another report.
Ayytaly wrote:People here use Mugabe's ethnic cleansing as a forn to invalidate this argument here. Let's be real: Europeans have been both parasitic and selfish towards the inhabitants whose lands they've invaded and colonized. Diplomacy won't work with them because they don't want to be told what to do by a bunch of "native savages".

Calling all Europeans parasitic is not very kosher.

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Heloin wrote:Since this is here I'd like to lump on another report.
Ayytaly wrote:People here use Mugabe's ethnic cleansing as a forn to invalidate this argument here. Let's be real: Europeans have been both parasitic and selfish towards the inhabitants whose lands they've invaded and colonized. Diplomacy won't work with them because they don't want to be told what to do by a bunch of "native savages".

I've bolded the entire sentence you've quoted. If the user had said 'All Europeans are parasitic' that'd be one thing, but the sentence quoted doesn't go nearly that far. Not actionable.

Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Heloin » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Audioslavia wrote:
Heloin wrote:Since this is here I'd like to lump on another report.

I've bolded the entire sentence you've quoted. If the user had said 'All Europeans are parasitic' that'd be one thing, but the sentence quoted doesn't go nearly that far. Not actionable.

I'd disagree that his intention wasn't that but there's no way to prove that. Fair enough I suppose, thanks for taking a look. *leaves cookie platter*

Return to Moderation