NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:33 pm

The Docks

Jon's suit was warm, which was good. Like Raznakova, Oppermenia had harsh winters. His suit also would give him the protection he needed. The helmet with the faint wolf head design and big letter O had an extension as a mask to conceal Jon's face, which would be useful. And, the emblem was good. It got the job done. For now, it didn't need "fixing".

"Alright, Commander. What are you picking up?" Jon asked.

"They're talking about... money," he replied. "They're seemingly making a trade. You see, Nova Enterprises is a huge producer of high-tech products in Oppermenia. Not a monopoly, but they lead the industry. The three men are trying to negotiate a technologies deal with the Novas, saying Nova Enterprises will be elevated in exchange for supplying their boss with weaponry. Seems that whenever they talk about who the three men work for, no New Order is mentioned. They're just talking about them ominously."

"We don't think this would be a financially beneficial situation for us," said Felis Nova. "And frankly, I doubt this boss of yours is even as powerful as you say they are."

"Oh, really?" said the man with the gun. He held it up, pointing it at Felis. "You know nothing, too bad you won't be able to see them in their full glory."
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:01 pm

"He's raising his weapon, I'm going to take him out.", said the Ghost.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:35 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"He's raising his weapon, I'm going to take him out.", said the Ghost.

The Docks

Jon didn’t object. This would save two lives.

“Do it,” the Unit 0 Commander said.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:39 pm

The Crimson Ghost fired his rifle. Within a second the bullet had lodged itself into the center of the man's forehead. The man dropped his gun and fell to the ground He then proceeded to fire four more shots a the two other men. Both bullets took out both men's kneecaps. Both of them fell to the ground, screaming in pain.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:48 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The Crimson Ghost fired his rifle. Within a second the bullet had lodged itself into the center of the man's forehead. The man dropped his gun and fell to the ground He then proceeded to fire four more shots a the two other men. Both bullets took out both men's kneecaps. Both of them fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

Felis screamed. “Holy shit!” Franc yelled. Jon jumped out into the docks. He got in front of Franc and Felis in a protective stance with his shield. The two men pulled out guns and tried to fire at Jon. He quickly ran up to them with his shield, blocking the bullets, and hit them with his shield. They dropped their guns and fell back to the ground on the backs.

As Jon held his bayonet blade to their throats, the Unit 0 Commander, Saul, and Daniel closed in on the men. “All yours,” Jon said to CG from below.

Franc and Felis looked in shock.
Last edited by Oppermenia on Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:54 pm

The Crimson Ghost walks slowly towards the two men. As he approaches them, he looks down at the one on the left, and at the one on the right, staring them both in the eyes. He then grabs the uninjured leg of the man on the left, and starts dragging him towards the back of the warehouse. For a few moments, you could hear nothing but the wind, but suddenly, a blood curdling scream broke the silence of the night.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm

The Docks

The man who was with the others was definitely unnerved. “What, didn’t think anyone would find you out?” Daniel taunted.

The man was silent. “Listen,” Jon told him, “the Ghost is torturing your partner, very brutally, I might add. His method of torture wouldn’t have been my first choice, but I don’t control him. He controls himself, just as you control yourself, make your own decisions. Your fate right now is in your hands. There are two options here, as I see it. Tell us about the New Order, spare yourself the pain. Or, if you don’t, the Ghost comes out here and does EVERYTHING to you that he did to your partner. Every. Single. Painful. Thing. Your choice.”

He was acting unfazed for a second, until he heard another scream, this time a shriek. He cracked. “Okay, okay,” he said. “I’ll tell you everything I know!”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:08 pm

As the man is about to confess, the ghost comes out from behind the warehouse. He is holding a cloth and wiping the blood off his hands.

"So, has he agreed to talk, or am I about to go have some more fun?"
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:24 pm

South Raznakova wrote:As the man is about to confess, the ghost comes out from behind the warehouse. He is holding a cloth and wiping the blood off his hands.

"So, has he agreed to talk, or am I about to go have some more fun?"

The Docks

“He’s agreed to talk,” the Commander said.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:25 pm

"Alright then, talk, tell us about your employers. We have all night.", said the ghost.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:35 pm

The Docks

“They are the future. They are everywhere. They are everything. They are the world,” he answered. “They’re the most powerful people in the world, made up of elites. World leaders, politicians, wealthy families, and businessmen and women. People think the world is run by their precious leaders, but the New Order is really the one in control. People have to go along with the New Order even if they don’t know they’re striking a deal with them, and they’ll kill those who go against them. You think the Illuminati was bad, but they weren’t nearly as powerful as the New Order is. Like I said, they are everywhere. They are the world.”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:44 pm

"How is any of that useful. Give us names, locations anything. Give us something useful, or else...", the ghost motions with his hand towards the warehouse where he had tortured the man's colleague.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:59 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"How is any of that useful. Give us names, locations anything. Give us something useful, or else...", the ghost motions with his hand towards the warehouse where he had tortured the man's colleague.

The Docks

“Listen, I don’t know!” he cried out. Tears welled up in his eyes. “I’m in on the low rankings of the New Order. I’m not some powerful person, just a messenger. No one tells me names or locations, they only tell us the names of people we need to negotiate with, or kill. Please don’t kill me.” He calmed down. “Listen, a couple years ago, a mysterious guy approached me. Didn’t give me his name, but he was the guy who recruited me for the New Order. He just pops in and out whenever. Whenever I see him, his face is concealed. I assume he’s one of the higher ups, I call him The Shadow. You can look into this Shadow guy, maybe, to get what you’re looking for. Also, Franc and Felis Nova’s father. Head of Nova Enterprises. He might be a good person to talk to about them. As for locations of the New Order, I don’t know. They keep communication limited to messenger-spies.”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:05 pm

"Who did you answer to? Who ordered you to come to this dock tonight and talk with those two over there?"
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:14 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"Who did you answer to? Who ordered you to come to this dock tonight and talk with those two over there?"

“Like I said, it was all Shadow,” he replied. “Every time he comes, he comes with a new order. He gives me a different location every time for meeting up with the team to be supplied by other unnamed people, and he gives us our mission. No one gets direct communication unless they’re a high-ranking member.”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 pm

"Is there anything else you can tell us about this person?"
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Dyllonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1177
Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:23 pm

SARVOS

The Seraph returned to the Ash Fortress. Taegos met Sarvos and his crew and led them where Drelos nervously awaited. His nephews were still alive, at least that was fortunate. Drel told him everything. About his affiliation with the New Order and the escape. Sarvos found it difficult to watch his nephew squirm confessing himself."-I- I don't even know why I thought it was a good idea. I know, it is treason against the Dagglerlands but..."

"Say no more. Go." Sarvos commanded. Drel sheepishly left the room to venture into his quarters. Sarvos turned to Taegos, who had been unable to meet his brother's eye. "Taegos."

"Yes uncle Sarvos?"

"The operatives. Where did you put their bodies?"

"We threw them at the bottom of Ashenfield, but their weapons and armor we kept." Sarvos liked that.

"I need to see it. Now." Taegos rushed to the storeroom. A minute later he dragged out three Unit-46 class suits of armor.

"Well, here they are." Taegos sighed as the armor left his arms. Sarvos and Arvel quickly grabbed a suit and observed the armor. It was black as coal and upon observing the helmet he noticed he was able to turn on a red light within. It looked authentic enough, but was it truly?

"Arvel," Sarvos said, "Do you have any knowledge of any authentic Unit-46 suits?"

"No, I fear. We have no knowledge of any slain operatives and I am sure none of them ditched it mid-battle. They are beaten like dogs, I imagine they would be killed if they left it behind if they don't do that themselves."

Sarvos sighed, "Taimon, what about you?"

"I'm afraid not, we seldom noticed them in the field." Not at all what Sarvos would have liked the hear.

"Then we will need to keep investigating the armor." Sarvos said.

"We could send them to Sou -"

"No, Arvel. Anything they say I would never trust, even if I was sure of their honesty I would say no. Besides, I don't feel comfortable giving away our resources to Vodovenko. I knew Dominik most my life, and he never seemed wicked enough to want his own country destroyed, especially after what happened to Ostrom. We send them to Oppermenia."

"Why Oppermenia?" Arvel asked.

"Because unlike Dyllonia, they have scientific laboratories and capability of analyzing any DNA that the fools left behind. They have forensics."

"As does South Raznakova, Captain." Taimon Black inserted. "I think they would know more about the armor then the Oppermenians would."

"Of course, but I am sure I know someone who would know plenty about the suits."

"Who?" Taimon asked, but an answer was not necessary. Soon they all knew who Sarvos had in mind.
Sergeant of The Black Hawks

A Tully of Riverrun and Ravenclaw!

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:44 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"Is there anything else you can tell us about this person?"

“Not really,” he said. “But I know he could be anyone. The New Order is everywhere. Don’t trust anyone, no matter what. They’ll never let me live now, after what I’ve told you tonight. They’re always listening. They know about everything, and now they’ll be after you. All of you. No one is safe.” He bit down on something, making a crunching sound. “Hail to the Order,” he said, as his mouth foamed up.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:46 pm

"Well, we should have seen that coming." After saying this, he went to the back of the warehouse and dragged out the body of the other man. He was missing his left ear, as well as three fingers. His neck was also broken.

"So, what now?", asked the Ghost, as he threw the body on top of the other two.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:56 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"Well, we should have seen that coming." After saying this, he went to the back of the warehouse and dragged out the body of the other man. He was missing his left ear, as well as three fingers. His neck was also broken.

"So, what now?", asked the Ghost, as he threw the body on top of the other two.

The Docks

“Well, you heard him,” said Jon. “We have to find the Shadow.”

“But we have no leads to go off of,” said Saul.

“Saul is right,” the Unit 0 Commander agreed. “We have no leads on this Shadow.”

“If he even exists,” Daniel pointed out.

“But, we do have one lead,” the Commander continued. “Perhaps Franc and Felis’ father could shed some light on this. We have to talk to the owner of Nova Enterprises.”

“Okay. First of all. We need to take Franc and Felis home,” Jon said. He looked at them waiting patiently in the van. “They’ve had a long night. And after that, we go to Nova Enterprises, and we speak to Nova.”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:57 pm

"Agreed, I suggest we split up. Saul and the Unit 0 commander can take them home, while the rest of us head to speak to the father."
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2326
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:02 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"Agreed, I suggest we split up. Saul and the Unit 0 commander can take them home, while the rest of us head to speak to the father."

“Sounds like a plan,” Jon agreed. “But, let’s take care of these bodies first. Red doesn’t exactly look good on bodies in broad daylight...”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:04 pm

"Neither does that costume Jon.", said the ghost.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

User avatar
Rakdai
Diplomat
 
Posts: 852
Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Rakdai » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Taipan, having been silent and unmoving this entire time, suddenly walks forward to dump the bodies in the harbor. After they had done this, Taipan walks over to the others and asks, "Are you sure you two will be fine together with me? Your history may keep you distracted and, well, I am not the best peacekeeper."
Bad days.

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1975
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:20 pm

'We will be needing your help. You have a certain set of skills that I believe that we will be needing very soon.", says the ghost.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot], Tarasovka, The Greysonian Empire, The Scarlet Eagle

Advertisement

Remove ads