NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-Slavery Alliance | mt open

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:52 am

American Princedoms wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
None of the examples we provided were from nations that had citizens enslaved in Munkchester.

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)

This is of no consequence, so long as citizens of other nations are being enslaved. Such activity is a threat to all sovereign nations. What a nation does to its own people is its own business, to an extent. What it does to foreigners is very much the business of of foreigners.

-Jointly issued by President Wake and King Theodore II

First you go on about the rights of nations and their citizens, now you talk about how any nation should invade another because some citizen from another nation possibly isn't being treated like a prince(ss). Our activity is not a threat to any sovereign nation that is able and willing to defend itself and its citizens.

So you would sit by and allow a nation to herd undesirables into extermination camps, but the moment one foreigner trips and injures themselves you would call for an international coalition to invade? Good to know.

George Fenwick
Lord President
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Najeebland
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Najeebland » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:28 am

-
Last edited by Najeebland on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:17 am

The Newark Aristocracy Herby CONDEMNS and embargos anyone who believe Slavery is right.
We Also Declare war on Munckchester.

We have nukes,and we can and will use them.

As a member of the Amisdiad Declaration,we will send our full forces,and we will grab our allies into this .

Ecofasciste Archipel
Secretary

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ecofasciste Archipel » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:19 am

Ecofasciste Archipel wrote:Although we are not a major slaver nation, the Deep Council of Ecological Fascism reserves the right to sell political prisoners, whether for hard currency or for a barter deal.

With the stipulation that all coerced labor is owned by the State, and there are no slaves in private hands in the Ecofascist Archipel, we would like to sign a defensive pact and gain access for our exports of convicted traitors.

- Supreme Leader Augusta Sargasso

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:31 am

Ecofasciste Archipel wrote:
Ecofasciste Archipel wrote:Although we are not a major slaver nation, the Deep Council of Ecological Fascism reserves the right to sell political prisoners, whether for hard currency or for a barter deal.

With the stipulation that all coerced labor is owned by the State, and there are no slaves in private hands in the Ecofascist Archipel, we would like to sign a defensive pact and gain access for our exports of convicted traitors.

- Supreme Leader Augusta Sargasso

OOC: Yes, I've seen it. just don't know how to respond ICly rn sorry
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:43 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:The Newark Aristocracy Herby CONDEMNS and embargos anyone who believe Slavery is right.

As a member of the Amisdiad Declaration,we will send our full forces,and we will grab our allies into this .

You Allaneans are dinosaurs that have, one way or another, managed to survive. You are birds. But not any old birds - you are passenger pigeons. And, as much as you hate to admit it, we are humans.

The Newarkians (?) have declared war and are now threatening to use nuclear weapons.

You may not be beating people with a whip for refusing to carry out your command, but you are certainly planning to use weapons of mass destruction against those who refuse to carry out your commands. Which, I wonder, is worse?

George Fenwick
Lord President
(Image)
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:57 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:The Newark Aristocracy Herby CONDEMNS and embargos anyone who believe Slavery is right.

"wE hAvE nUkEs"
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Munkcestrian policy on nukes (wrote this earlier 8) )
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:03 pm

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Munkcestrian policy on nukes (wrote this earlier 8) )

Anymore juggernaut ft+++++ bullshit nuke-faring anti-slaver nations try to flex, I suggest we unleash this bad boy on 'em.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:05 pm

For a long time now the world has jumped to attack - both in words and war - us slavers. We are not evil. We are people, just like you. Without slavery, Munkchester would not be as prosperous as it is today. The same goes for any nation that practices slavery. We have chosen our people over those peoples whose leaders are too weak to defend them. (We actually treat our slaves very well, as do most slavers. They certainly have a better life than they would have under those weak leaders. We even give their children a good education.)

We Munkcestrians have spoken up in defence of our ourselves. But many nations simply cannot do the same, for if they did some do-gooders would start talking about invading them and using nuclear weapons on them. The slave trade has been forced underground, and the golden age of slavery is long behind us.

When we first went international, we were told by some Norse revivalist LARPers that if we continued to practice slavery they would imprison any Munkcestrian citizen they could and execute anyone with "ties to slave-owning persons" (so much for freedom!). Then we were told by the Zargehestanis, formerly our allies, that they were going to invade us and shut down slavery in our country by force. Then some anarchists on drugs turned up and said they would raid us then annex us while anyone who tried to protect themselves would be robbed and murdered.

Here are a few more examples of what we faced:

We strongly condemn your slave market. This is completely medieval and barbaric and is a gross violation of human rights. Cease all slave trading or we are prepared to launch a military assault on your nation.

Letter of Marque and Reprisal on ships of the Munkcestrian Slave Market and Munkcester
As a letter of reprisal we are authorizing ships to enter Munkcestrian waters.

Be it known that ____________, owner of the private vessel , is now recognized by the Universal Commons to end the practice of slavery and is licensed to conduct raids upon the Munkcestrian government, Munkcestrian Slave Market, subsidiaries, and supporters, to capture such cargo, properties and vessels as they may own, and to deliver them unto the Universal Commons. Further, to capture officers of the Munkcester military, government, and supporters.

The owner shall surrender all proceeds of such activities to the review of the Universal Commons Assembly Committee, and in return shall be awarded 50 percent of their value. The Universal Commons Assembly Committee shall also award fixed bounties for the confirmed destruction of Munkcester properties.

In return, the Universal Commons Assembly Committee shall render such aid as it can, subject to availability and discretion, including shelter, intelligence, repair, stocking, and fueling. Those members of the crew, formerly criminals, are hereby granted amnesty, so long as they serve our cause, or until Munkcester is destroyed, and do not commit further crimes. Should they do so, they shall be subject to all charges, and summarily imprisoned.

All slaves found in the course of duty shall be free, all illicit substances destroyed. The Universal Commons may choose to buy an entire cargo, as needed.
This letter shall hold in effect for one year from its date, when it shall be reviewed. If either party is dissatisfied, the contract may be dissolved. The Universal Commons reserves the right to assign observers to the ship, for the purpose of this review.

Colonel Neem Ralk
Office of Economic and Special Warfare

Any ship found to be carrying slaves, or suspected to be carrying slaves from the coast of Azidistan, will be sunk without warning and without compensation to the owners or survivors. If any non-slave survivors are found they will be arrested under Article 4, Section B of Prussian-Polish Martial law, which expressly orders all members of the Prussian-Polish Wehrmacht, Luftwaffe, and Heer to subdue and arrest all those engaged in the slave trade. Commerce Raiding Squadron A-2 has been dispatched to enforce this communication and will remain in place until the government of Munckcestr ceases all involvement in the slave trade.

Any offensive action against them will result in:
-The involvement of the East Afrika Cruiser Squadron(Mildly fucked)
-The involvement of the South Afrika Cruiser Squadron(Fucked)
-The annexation of your country as a Prussian-Polish overseas territory(F)

The Army has noticed the Munkcestrian Slave Market and the Goverment has placed an embargo on Munkcestrian trade.The Army will also declare war until the slave market is closed.If the slave market doesn't cease operations,we will start bombing Munkchester. The Army and the Police will free the slaves and return them to Azadistan.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy Beatrice Royal, together in accordance with Prime Minister Enrico Letto`s government, strongly condemns this slave market, as it conflicts wit the idea of the free human and with basic human rights. The Republic of Painisia has taken a strong stance against slavery, human trafficking and human captivity. The government would also like to cease ties with nations who support and keep alive this slave market.

Our governmental ship, M/S Empress of Virginity, will patrol our seas for ships that carry slaves and who takes part in illegal human trafficking.

I strongly suggest you halt your monstrous activities, as i do not stand alone when I demand that this trade comes to an end. if you do not cease, there will be consequences, up to and including military action.

Lotharia will not stand for slavery, Lotharia announces that unless Munkcestria halts it's program of slavery, Lotharia will attack with people who agree to ally with it against Munkcestria and utterly destroy Munkcestria, and it will become a symbol of what happens when you commit atrocious acts against thousands or millions of people. If you refuse to give up slavery, apologize to the slaves and international community, and finally ask for forgiveness from your gods and the international community, you will suffer invasion and utter annihilation. Not genocide or long-time occupation, but your nation will lose all your influence and power, and will become a shadow of your former self, picked apart into little pieces by neighboring nations, nothing but a little puppet state, with your nation's citizens becoming virtual slaves to foreign powers because you did slavery yourself. Your politicians will be all executed, and their families put into life imprisonment. Tell us: Do you wish to risk your citizens having false sovereignty whilst truly serving another nation? Choose wisely...

We have heard word that slavery is still in practice in your country. Let it be known to you that slavery is wrong and is in violation of basic human rights. However, your ignorance to other nation’s cries have infuriated our people. Many of our citizens had endured slavery many years ago at this “Tower of Heaven” a series of R-Systems built by the Zeref Cultists that were suppose to resurrect the evil wizard, Lord Zeref, including Jellal Fernandes, one of our foreign diplomats, Shô, the Supreme Leader’s adopted brother, Simon Mikazuchi, former Governor of the Ishgar Province, and Erza Scarlet, our current Chancellor. These people would have died if not for the Cartoon Forces coming in back in 1959 and crushing the Zeref Cultists in it’s tracks. We are militarily ready for a war against slavery in the region as is within our right in the Scarlet Clause and Bazaar Collary. Our joint chiefs of staff have considered possible plans of action in the region for an invasion. However, we are giving you an ultimatum to settle things peacefully. Here are the terms,

1. You free all the remaining slaves in the country

2. You find all the slaves you have sold and free them

3. Pay each slave compensation.

4. Close down all slave markets

5. Punish the slavers and sellers.

6. Give each slave a piece of land to live off of OR send them back home.

Optional:

7. Let Cartoonia have an embassy to track the progress being made.

Our people are up in arms. They are outraged that slavery exists in this country. They are ready for anything that happens. We demand that you give us answers.

I by the power invested in me by God officially condemn you to an eternity of Locusts and death.

Hopington was formed so heathens like you would stop enslaving our wives and children. We will continue our mission to restore order to the world. If you keep doing these atrocities we will attack you.

I have killed so many raiders on my own. And God's army many more. We will kill you all if we have to wear will sell you away from your familie. Perhaps then you will learn but until then we wish you short and miserable days.

All a bit unreasonable.

Then the Allaneans, those busybodies behind the The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, turned up.

Having received information about your activities, the Free Kingdom is forced to give notice that it has entered both the 'Muncestrian Slave Market' and the 'Muncestrian Republic' on its list of Known Slaver Entities. This means, in practice, the following:

1. Any commercial transactions with any individuals or corporations registered in the Muncestrian Republic, or any citizens thereof, or any bank accounts registered therein, is prohibited under the Bellum Aeternae Act and under auxiliary regulations thereto.
2. The Free Kingdom of Allanea shall advise its allies regarding the 'Muncestrian Republic' and its habit of protecting slaver elements and de-facto permitting legal slave trade.
3. A de-jure state of war will exist between the Free Kingdom and the 'Muncestrian Republic', and we cannot guarantee we will not commence military action at a later date, depending on your organizations various actions.

Furthermore, death to the slaver.

Well, we're tired of all this. It's time to bring back the golden age of slavery. It's time to make sure the international slave trade can operate in peace. It's time to form an alliance to defend ourselves.

If you want to join, just say so and you'll be considered a member.

George Fenwick
Lord President

Members

Munkcestrian Republic
Bashriyyan Mujahideen
Ul Ulo
Redemption States
Tupeia
Nazi Jinland Empire
Mioktopia
Muskegonia

Observers

Nouveau Quebecois

i accidentally made slavery legal lol

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:07 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

Want to join, then?
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:12 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

Want to join, then?

hell why not, but i might wanna add that Cesarzist Leo Juhász is seeming to change the slavery law so ill join it but i wanna make it aware that my leader wants to change things with slavery
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Want to join, then?

hell why not

Added you to the member list. ;)
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:18 pm

10 members! :eek: :clap: 8)

(well, 9 members and 1 observer)
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:29 pm

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:10 members! :eek: :clap: 8)

one, question are we at war?

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:32 pm

American Princedoms wrote:It is frankly absurd to refer to the reaction of a nation to the enslavement of its citizens as "bullying". Any such nation would be well within its rights to forgoe all negotiations and intervene militarily to secure the liberty of its citizens without compensation.

-Jointly issued by President Wake and King Theodore II

is da a declaration of war

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:35 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:10 members! :eek: :clap: 8)

Uh, I think one person might have declared war on me? They haven't done anything yet if they have.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:13 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

Uh, I think one person might have declared war on me? They haven't done anything yet if they have.

welp you need help im here

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:04 am

Whoops! :unsure: I forgot to add Najeebland and Indotsina to the member list. I've added them now, though!
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:57 pm

DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:55 am

i dont see that as celebrating

Ecofasciste Archipel
Secretary

Founded: Aug 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ecofasciste Archipel » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:17 am

We’d like to join as observers for now.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:27 am

Ecofasciste Archipel wrote:We’d like to join as observers for now.

Added you.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Nuevo Arcadia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Response to Formation of Pro-Slavery Alliance

Postby Nuevo Arcadia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:16 pm

"By joint resolution of the Workers National Council and the People's Chamber of Deputies we condemn the Pro-Slavery Alliance and issue an economic embargo on all members and observers. Furthermore by order of General Hector Camacho, Commander-Secretary of the Workers Self Defense Militia,the members of the Pro-Slavery alliance are now declared terrorist states by the Confederacy of Nuevo Arcadia and their citizens are hereby banned from entry to our borders unless seeking asylum. Henceforth all enslaved persons from Pro-Slavery Alliance members and observers will be granted immediate asylum by the Confederacy of Nuevo Arcadia. We hope your tyrannical leaders die in a bloody slave revolt. Power to the people!"
-Rosalina Vasquez, Chairwoman of the Workers' National Council and Peoples' Chamber of Deputies
-Matthew Zimmerman, Ambassador at Large
-General Hector Camacho, Commander-Secretary of the Workers Self Defense Militia
-Matteo Lopez, Commissioner of External Trade
-Sara Miller, Director of the National Immigration Department

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Nuevo Arcadia wrote:"By joint resolution of the Workers National Council and the People's Chamber of Deputies we condemn the Pro-Slavery Alliance and issue an economic embargo on all members and observers. Furthermore by order of General Hector Camacho, Commander-Secretary of the Workers Self Defense Militia,the members of the Pro-Slavery alliance are now declared terrorist states by the Confederacy of Nuevo Arcadia and their citizens are hereby banned from entry to our borders unless seeking asylum. Henceforth all enslaved persons from Pro-Slavery Alliance members and observers will be granted immediate asylum by the Confederacy of Nuevo Arcadia. We hope your tyrannical leaders die in a bloody slave revolt. Power to the people!"
-Rosalina Vasquez, Chairwoman of the Workers' National Council and Peoples' Chamber of Deputies
-Matthew Zimmerman, Ambassador at Large
-General Hector Camacho, Commander-Secretary of the Workers Self Defense Militia
-Matteo Lopez, Commissioner of External Trade
-Sara Miller, Director of the National Immigration Department

who do you think you are

P.S why dont you wanna come to my nation its beautiful here and a perfect attraction

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates