NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:42 am

The Unit 0 Commander could sense the tension in the van. Jon really hated the Ghost. It wasn’t just moral, it was definitely personal.

He didn’t feel polite asking, but his curiosity overtook him. “Why do you two hate each other so much?”
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:05 am

The Ghost looked over at the Unit 0 commander.

"Ask Jon, it all started with him after all."
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:24 am

SARVOS

It was not without pain that he left his old home again. But he needed to see his Nest. Veronica perched on his arm and behind him Taimon Black and Arvel Stag 'The Hatchling'. Sarvos said his goodbyes to his nephews and was off in his Seraph. Flying Over Dyllonia was easy now. Much of the rubble was being cleared and he saw living beings beneath him, not just dead men. It was a decent sign, but nothing could ever replace what was lost. When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

He flew for hours until they were near the mountain that Hinnitum sat. To his surprise the city stood. It was not decimated like Merhold and not reduced to ash like Bastrict, but it stood with the Dyllonic tricolor proudly waving above. The mountains said it all, no force could possibly break through and at such high altitude, the anti-air defenses could defend the city with ease. And he saw many Dyllonic planes circling around. "Hinnitum defended. They attacked and they lost." Taimon explained. "One of few cities that the Raznakovans never took."

It made Sarvos happy even, Hinnitum was his home away from home, and the city stood. The Seraph soared near a cave in the mountain and Sarvos clicked a button and the cave opened like a mouth waiting for supper. The Seraph flew in and the cave's mouth closed. It was a small cavern, but definitely large enough. The Seraph landed in its platform just as Sarvos remembered. The door opened and the four made their exit. Veronica immediately hopped out and flew circles around the Nest. A small computer stood at center and a small lake could be seen as well. In the lake rested a boat.

Sarvos, Taimon, and Arvel walked in, Taimon let loose a sigh in amazement. Unlike Sarv and Arv, Taimon had never seen the Nest before. Sarvos was worried that it would have been plundered and painted red, but it was only a little dusty. The training field was on a platform of its own and as was the arsenal. The three explored for quite a bit and Veronica flew around perching on the cavern's high points.

Sarvos and Taimon found themselves at the training pit, admiring the work of it. Then Sarvos drew his sword and stared Taimon Black in the eyes. "Shall we do a little spar?" he asked. Taimon smirked and drew a katana of his own.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:06 am

“I don’t like to talk about it,” Jon whispered over to the Commander, “but I’ll tell you. I used to be a Unit 46 operative. They abused me, even genetically modified me, turning me into a brutal killing machine. Once I realized how corrupt SR was and how corrupt the things they made me do were, I decided to defect. I went through proper legal procedures, of what little there was to do that with. Then, when I was leaving, the Ghost showed up. He was sent to kill me. Several times, I barely escaped alive. Even when I was up-close and should’ve had a hand to hand advantage in our only hand to hand fight, I barely escaped with my life. For me, it should be obvious why I hated him. Him, well I was one of the few targets ever to survive him. He probably doesn’t like that I was the one who got away, on top of being known as the one who got away in general in SR.”
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:17 am

The Ghost looked over at Jon and the commander.

"It is true, he is the only one who has ever gotten away from me. It is a shame you defected Jon, such a waste of talent. You were good operative, the assassination of the Oppermenian general you conducted was impressive, a shot from 4 km away, that takes skill. I should not be surprised you managed to get away from me, your almost as good as me. Maybe when this is over, we should finish that fight, see who would really win."
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:00 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The Ghost looked over at Jon and the commander.

"It is true, he is the only one who has ever gotten away from me. It is a shame you defected Jon, such a waste of talent. You were good operative, the assassination of the Oppermenian general you conducted was impressive, a shot from 4 km away, that takes skill. I should not be surprised you managed to get away from me, your almost as good as me. Maybe when this is over, we should finish that fight, see who would really win."

The Commander looked at Jon, surprised at what he was hearing. Of course, Jon was pardoned for ever working with SR, but he killed an Oppermenian general?! One of his own countrymen?!

Jon gave the Commander a look of sorrow. His face then became expressionless. "What you see as a waste of talent, I see as a better use of them. With what SR gave me, I was able to fight the Illuminati and destroy them, and become a symbol for Oppermenia. And, I never thought I'd see the day when you complimented my skills. I would enjoy finishing that fight."

The van drove into the Oppermenian Federal Investigation Division garage and parked in front of the entrance. The Unit 0 Commander opened the door and was greeted by an agent. "Hello, Commander, what's your business here today?"

The Commander made sure no one else was watching. He whispered, "The Sample."

"Of course," the agent said back. He looked strangely at Crimson Ghost and Taipan. "Right this way."

He took them into the building and led them to a seemingly normal room. Beyond the unassuming door, there was a room of people in lab coats working with forensic devices as well as some working on computers.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:12 pm

"Jon, I may not like you, but I do respect you. Now, let us take look at this sample and find out who this person really is."

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:52 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"Jon, I may not like you, but I do respect you. Now, let us take look at this sample and find out who this person really is."

"Fair enough," Jon agreed.

The agent took them over to a medium height, scrawny man with thick and nerdy glasses hunched over his microscope. "Hey, Mr. Lenaardz," the agent greeted. Lenaardz jumped, startled, and scrambled to address the agent. "Hello, sir," Lenaardz greeted back. "How might I service you?"

Jon definitely thought he was kind of strange, but as is everyone. To each their own. The agent lowered his voice to a whisper to the point no one else could hear him. "The sample."

"Of course." Lenaardz led them into an isolated lab within the room to talk. He showed them a computer. "You'd be surprised whose DNA we have in this country," he said. "We have creative ways of getting it, from recreational DNA testing to criminal sentencing. However the means, we have a large chunk of the population's DNA."

He turned on his computer that was connected to the DNA analyzer, and he ran the program again. It brought up the results of who it matched.

A public profile came up of the woman, showing a picture of the woman they saw at the meeting. "Meet Brenna Alza," he said.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:04 pm

'The Ghost took a few steps forward to take a closer look at the information on the screen. As he did this he could notice the scientist was starting to sweat.

"So she has a criminal record. Seems to be minor offences, breaking and entering, vandalism, taking part in illegal protest. Doesn't seem like the kind of person to attempt to assassinate the leaders of four powerful countries. It does say that she went off the grid a few months ago. Met someone on the dark web it seems. Is it possible to find out who she was communicating with?"

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:15 pm

South Raznakova wrote:'The Ghost took a few steps forward to take a closer look at the information on the screen. As he did this he could notice the scientist was starting to sweat.

"So she has a criminal record. Seems to be minor offences, breaking and entering, vandalism, taking part in illegal protest. Doesn't seem like the kind of person to attempt to assassinate the leaders of four powerful countries. It does say that she went off the grid a few months ago. Met someone on the dark web it seems. Is it possible to find out who she was communicating with?"

"Umm … Umm, umm...," he stuttered, "...yes, it is. I, umm, thing we can, umm, send this to the Computational Department, uhh, for hacking. They can hack into the site Alza used, and trace the origin of the messages."

He made a secure message on his computer and sent the files to one "Dr. Ben Redferd, Computational Hacker." Lenaardz punched a number on his phone. "Hey, Ben, can you run this for us? Thanks."
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:28 pm

"How long should this take?", asked the Crimson Ghost.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:42 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"How long should this take?", asked the Crimson Ghost.

The Oppermenian Federal Investigation Division

"Not too long," Lenaardz said. "Ben is the fastest, most efficient hacker in this building. Shouldn't be longer than twenty minutes."

After just fifteen minutes, a file of the dark web analysis popped up. "Looks like the messages originated in Helnenburg," he said. "It's impossible to tell who it was, though. Whoever did it used computers on a public network, in... Helnenburg Town Hall?"

"So, they're in on the Helnenburg government," Jon suggested.

"Or, they could be a secretary using work computers to blame it on their employees," the Unit 0 Commander said. "Can't rule either option out."

"Looks like your investigation leads you to Helnenburg," the agent told them. "You can connect with our Helnenburg branch once you reach the city."

"Good luck," said Lenaardz. He took a look at Crimson Ghost and instantly looked yet again unnerved.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:49 pm

"So, how do you propose we proceed Jon. I am sure if you gave me a few minutes with the employees we would find out who was responsible.", said the Crimson Ghost as they walked back to the van.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:57 pm

South Raznakova wrote:"So, how do you propose we proceed Jon. I am sure if you gave me a few minutes with the employees we would find out who was responsible.", said the Crimson Ghost as they walked back to the van.

Jon eyed him. "You're proposing we do it your way?"

"Jon," the Unit 0 Commander urged.

Jon ignored him. "I don't know if I can trust you alone with them," Jon said.

"Jon," the Commander told him, "we need him. However the methods, we need to get what we want. And besides, your methods aren't that different."

Jon hated to be wrong. "Yes, you may have five minutes with the employees. No more, no less. But don't torture any innocents, is all I ask."
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 pm

"Of course not. There are ways of getting a person to talk without causing physical pain."

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Enteres wrote:Arsenal 1-1 Command Room | Over Oppermenia

"Jump, Jump, Jump." The Fifteen Operators jump from the hatches, deploying their parachutes at the last moment to avoid being in the air too long, they locate Rommel and begin to move onto their position. One of them looks at their watch and yells to the rest of the team "boom time." The team pushes down metal covers over their eyes which were attached to their helmets instead of Night Vision Goggles, as the one who checked their watch counts down.

"JASSMs are in range, Detonating." A Massive Flash of light detonates from the two Joint Air to Surface Sparkler Missiles, light is shot out towards the ground so bright it could blind everyone on the ground for up to 10 seconds if not looking at the flash directly, even some of the light reflected off of surfaces like walls could be blinding.

The Team removes the covers and turns the corner, aiming their weapons at Rommel and his guard, one of them lets off a three-round burst towards the guard, the rest fire a wall of bullets at Rommel.

The Shock Trooper, wearing a high tech exosuit, is unaffected by the rounds amd the light as they dont penetrate the armor nor his helmet feed. He activates a distress signal, which reaches a nearby Agent. Agent South contacts Captain Laubach, who gives him permission to restart the Agent program. All begin reassembling. Meanwhile the Shock Trooper fires back with the help of his display and tosses a concussion grenade right at their feet which immediately explodes. He rushes both leaders behind the limo and continues firing back. He pulls out a flare pistol and fires it into the air alerting everyone at the air port.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Unkown Airport

The Team Runs Away, one of the operators tossing three grenades on his belt towards the limo, the team runs to an open area and unpacks a large balloon, one of the team members attaches a box to the ballon, it begins to inflate, one by one the team hooks onto the ballon with their harnesses, by the time it has inflated a formation of Entersian Drones can be seen in the distance, the team is lifted off of their feet. Two of the drones which are connected by a cable exit the formation and fly low, hooking the ballon on the wire and also hooking the team, once the team is hooked the drones return to their formation and fly off to join up with arsenal 1-1.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:10 pm

ROM

Rom Stringheart sighed across the rubble of Bastrict. He stood over the fallen statue of the man the city was named after. It seemed the statue took a shell to the neck, severing the head from the body, Yet they both fell to the ground. There had been rumors about how it was done, prisoners passed words to rebels and rebels to many more rebels until the rumors became a joke. They spoke about how two Raznakovan artillerymen got into an argument over who decapitated the famed poet, then they got into a fistfight. Finally an angered artillery officer smacked them both to death for their pettiness. They say he yelled at them 'We are South Raznakova! We are Vladimir Vodovenko! Neither of you two sorry sods took the head off of this blasted writer, South Raznakova did!'

How true the story was no one was too sure. Some say the officer's cheeks were as red as the SR flag and his mouth was foaming with his anger. Some say he had the two officers fight to the death, then he killed the victor. Others suggest he just killed them both, and many more say it never happened at all. Regardless of how it happened, Rom's hero lost his head.

It suddenly began to rain. If this was Bastrict crying down from Orom then Rom needed to honor his hero with a song. He pulled out his harp and strummed a few somber notes.

Halal's wings were cold in the sky
His beak, sharp as a scythe, supping for those who die
The roar of fire, and planes falling from up high
Was the sound of the day, the gods weep a sigh

Ravens and crows swam the skies like a black parade
In circles they swam, ready to clean the mess the red made
What is the use of digging graves with a spade
When you have the dark birds, to eat the dead unafraid?

Horns gave warning of the dreadful attack
When the murders were done, it made a sorrowful sack
When the dragons returned, there was nothing to take back
Blood and tears were shed, and we all wear black

So hear me out remember all the day that was so hollow
And the death that brought upon the city Poetic Sorrow

When he put away his harp he realized that he had a crowd. Rakdaics, Dyllonics, and Oppermenians alike stood beneath him on the chest of Bastrict with tears staining their cheeks. He saw the governor of city's reconstruction approach him with a smile. "Son, what is that song of yours named?"

Rom proudly answered, "Poetic Sorrow."

The governor put his hand on the war-bard's shoulder and said, "I think we have a new name for the city then."

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Taipan walked back to the van, and leaned against the side, contemplating the position they were in. Crimson Ghost was entirely emotionless, and seemed mostly one dimensional, but he seemed to have some backstory that Taipan was not able to grasp an idea of. They knew that Crimson Ghost would not respond well to prodding, so Taipan decided to try to let the story coax out of him.

Jon seemed to be extremely bothered by the presence of Crimson Ghost, but seemed to show much more personality. Taipan knows that Jon will be more emotionally driven, but that is not necessarily a good or bad thing. Taipan had very little previous engagements with Jon, so they would need more time together for Taipan to make a fully complete assessment of “Captain Oppermenia”.

Finally, the Unit 0 commander seemed to be very much a military man, and he was able to keep the two opposing operatives calm and non conflicting. It was evident to Taipan that he had plenty of experience working on a team.

Taipan felt tired overall, there was a reason why they never worked on a team. The team that they had right now will be incredibly difficult to work with, 3 extremely skilled operatives from different nations and a military man is far from ideal. Taipan wanted to work alone, where they could think their thoughts and do what they want without being concerned about the others.
Bad days.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Jon and the Unit 0 Commander got in the van and had Crimson Ghost and Taipan follow. The Unit 0 Commander would’ve preferred to have stayed with the attack, but he was unfortunately pulled out for this investigation. He didn’t even think it was that urgent. Pulling him out of a real threat to deal with myths? This wasn’t what they paid him for.

The van took off.

The Attack on Rommel and Arcson

The Unit 0 operatives that had been camping there charged in on the attackers. They fired on the operatives. First Hand George Grenhand, holding a rank only second to the Unit 0 Commander. He shouted on a megaphone, We advise you again, stand down! Your current actions of flying unauthorized craft in Oppermenian sovereign territory and firing weapons on diplomats Oppermenian soil are illegal! Stand down, and we will too! Keep this up, and we’ll blow you straight to Hell!
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:48 am

YEARS EARLIER

Cheers sounded in Dyllongrad as the Csaszar stepped onto the balcony of Dyllonus Manor. Countless citizens chanted his name and whistled at him. the Csaszar waved his hand out, smiling, the Sword of Authority, or Tyranny's End, rested at his side. Beside him is Captain Sarvos Lysandos, Herceg Ostromtorony Buluru, Spymaster Sajaar, Grand Adviser Haskil, and General of the Imperium Legion Herbert von Berbert and war secretary Julian Morningstar.

"My friends, it has been proven again on how corrupt the ideology of democracy truly is. Our unhealthy neighbors to the west have raised a so-called election and a particular candidate has meddled with the polls! Max Benham can not be trusted, no matter how glamorous he looks the Dyllonic can smell a fraud from a kilometer away, unlike the Oppermenians. Max Benham has bribed King Mitchell Opperman into tampering with the election, such as my good friend here has informed me." Dominik Buluru gestured his hand over to Sajaar, who smiled and nodded at his acknowledgement.

"We can not trust these democracies any more then we can communism, what those Sheybonite Union pretenders practice. There is one true ideology of the world, and we should thank the Horizon that we live in it. Unlike those Opperbrains, we do not worship wolves and sacrifice our young to them. We do not dress like elks and beat prisoners like pinatas. We are civilized, and we are-"

Like a roar of thunder, a blast sounded and Dominik Buluru fell. Sarvos Lysandos was enraged, "GET HIM TO SAFETY! MOVE IT!" he bellowed. Soon all the staff with the exception of General von Berbert fled inside the Manor as Magnum Ferrum delivered Dominik inside as well. Sarvos ordered his newly appointed squire, Arvel 'The Hatchling' Stag to toss him his helmet. Sarvos scanned the bullet's path and the red line ended at a window at a hotel. The window was vacant Sarvos noticed. As the citizens screamed and in an unorganized fusion ran away as far as they could, Sarvos Lysandos spread his wings and leaped high into the air.

He landed in the window and made a check to make sure the assassin wasn't hiding anywhere. He followed his trail and leaped down to the bottom floor of the hotel. He saw him still running, his rifle in hand. Sarvos fired his pistol at him, but he was already out. Harpy Man charged outside and chased. He was in open view and just as he was about to fire his rifle he felt a blow to his back. They kept coming at him, as Sarvos blasted himself away with his wings he turned to see five men in black clothes. One carried a baseball bat, one with a crowbar, and the others with swords. Sarvos growled and pulled out his katana.

He charged the one with the bat and their weapons met, the bat easily broke at the precise swipe of the blade. Sarvos made a quick thrust into his heart and threw his dying corpse at the others. He kicked at one of their knees and made quick slit of his throat and soon the others were history. He heard gunshots ring out and he flew in the skies to observe. He saw the Magnum Ferrum meeting the assassin and his friends with gunfire. Sarvos needed not to intervene, the Ferrum made short work of them. He turned back to the Manor and he saw men in black sneaking in through the roof. Sarvos growled.

He soared quickly to the manor and kicked one down and tossed his body off the roof. The other one charged at him with a sword and Sarvos pulled out his bow and an arrow found his heart. He turned his head and heard the cursing of four others just like him firing at Sarvos with their rifled. Sarvos ducked down and pulled out a rifle of his own. With a quick sweep, they were all gone. Sarvos sighed and leaped on the balcony and back in the manor. He was soon met with Arvel. "Sarvos," he panted.

"Is the Csaszar okay?" he demanded.

"Yes, Haskil is treating the wound in the secret tunnel. He should be alright. More slipped in the windows but we took care of them. No one else was harmed."

Sarvos sighed in relief. "I hate assassins." he muttered

DYLLONIA

A surprise election had been called. The government of Dyllonia had toppled and a new election was needed to see who would serve as Dyllonia's newest prime minister. In a week the polls were gathered and the results were as follows:

CANDIDATES

Karl Buluru - 24%

Andrew Rose - 21%

Edgar Dusk - 40%

Greg Morningstar - 9%

Dandy Dose IV - 1%

The results were final and when the smoke cleared Edgar Dusk was the winner and named Dyllonia's second prime minister. Andy Rose was an unpopular decision after all that had happened and Karl and Greg did not have the potential as Edgar did. Dandy Dose IV is someone nobody ever heard of. Dyllonics are curious to see what Prime Minister Edgar Dusk may bring for Dyllonia.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:06 pm

The grenade rocks the limo but since its reenforced, it does not blow. The Shock Trooper helps return fire as they run off. He immediately sets down his gun afterwords and begins treating their wounds with help from his field med pouch. He instructs the unknown soldiers to call for backup and turns back to his task.

Meanwhile near the border
A NightWing SAUH-24 begins taking off using a diplomatic call sign. On board are a few Agents, along with Captain Laubach and his personal Computer Delta, who is connected to his Exosuits display feed. Laubach stands up, "Alright team, you know the drill. Protect both of them, no matter your ideas. We have a duty. I expect you to complete it. Alright. Check your suits and your weapons." The 4 other agents nod and the helicopter flies silently into the night.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:27 pm

The Crimson Ghost looked at Jon and the commander.

"So, who are we interrogating we when arrive?"

The Kremlin

"So, Dyllonia has a new prime minister."

"Yes sir, very interesting background. The file is on your desk.", said the Minister of Internal Affairs

"I will take a look at it. I assume we have our operatives in place."

"Excellent, continue to keep me informed Mikhail. You have done good work. Also, has the 4 billion forints have been transfered to the Dyllonian treasury."

"Good, send them an additional 2 billion."

"Why?", asked the minister.

"I have my reasons. I want it done my the end of the day."

"It will be done General Secretary.", the minister then turned around and left the room.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:44 pm

EFB Awatto

"Arsenal 1-1 to Awatto ATC, Terrorists have been overpowered, requesting permission to land, requesting emergency services along with Military Police to the End of the runway." The ATC takes a second to respond. "Affirm Arsenal 1-1, Emergency Services are on their, way." At the end of the runway, dozens of Fire, Ambulance, and Police (Both Civilian And Military) are waiting for the plane to land, and to arrest the terrorists. The Large Hangar For Arsenal, next to ten other of the same size, slowly opens for the plane to later enter for repairs and storage.

Enteres Armed Forces Command

Admiral Seamus Mclellan walks onto the large stage in the middle of Awatto. "A Recent attack by Enteres Citizens on The Leader of South Acren has been made, the attack was on Oppermenian Soil, and two Recconasanse drones were used as a distraction to allow said individuals to get an upper hand. An ENTSOFCOM Aircraft was stolen and used in the attack, with the crew holding multiple EAF members at gunpoint to attack the leader of South Acren, Enteres will do their best to find the remaining individuals who are responsible for the attack, and will bring justice onto them, Enteres is also willing to repay for any damage to Oppermenia caused by the Attack of said group of our citizens. At this time names will not be revealed, but they are known members of anti-SA groups and have a criminal history." The Admiral turns and salutes the enteres flag handing on the stage, and walks off.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:45 pm

"Whoever's been using the public network in Helnenburg's Town Hall," Jon replied. "Hold on, I'll call a buddy of mine. I served with him in the Oppermenian Armed Forces, and he works at Helnenburg Town Hall as a custodian." He picked up his cell phone and made a call. "Hello? Yeah, Jim, it's Jon. I'm working a case, you think you could give me some info before I get there? Okay, uh huh, thanks." He hung up. "He works there day and night. When he's cleaning, he only sees five people using those computers regularly. Two of them are front desk secretaries, one is a security guard, one is a lawyer who works with city government, and one of them is one of the higher ups. He's a pretty influential man in Helnenburg, apparently, his name's Jeffson Korte. He has quite a bit of wealth, and he's a City Council Representative."

"Any of them could be suspects," said the Unit 0 Commander. "But without evidence, we have nothing. We need to get that to confirm our suspicions. We may interrogate them, but we need to catch one of them in the act."

Later, they exited a highway as a sign said Welcome to Helnenburg. The van drove to the city until reaching a tall, fancy building that said TOWN HALL.

"Looks like we're here," Jon said. He and the Commander walked out.
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents