NATION

PASSWORD

The New Order willing to trade

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Holdac
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:43 pm

Considering your pathetic size, is it worth trading with you? Or would it be more effective to just occupy your territory and search for resources... what are you offering to sell me?

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 pm

Holdac wrote:Considering your pathetic size, is it worth trading with you? Or would it be more effective to just occupy your territory and search for resources... what are you offering to sell me?

arent you a nice nation to be around

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:49 pm

Holdac wrote:Considering your pathetic size, is it worth trading with you? Or would it be more effective to just occupy your territory and search for resources... what are you offering to sell me?

plus he has a better military than you which is funny and you attacking him is just stupid cuz you touch him i put you in the ground

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:52 pm

Holdac wrote:Snip

I don't get this snark. It's rather uneeded towards a nation with new population when he could rp with factbook.

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:18 pm

Darth Caedus New Order wrote:

OF course you could. But, of course we could nuke you. Or send assassins to kill . That would be disastrous-for YOU. We have cars and trucks to sell at discount prices. Interested ?

what cars are we talking about

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:what cars are we talking about

We have Wranglers, Camaros,"Sierra"1500, "Sierra" AT44 , "Sierra" 1500 Denali and others.

how much

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:19 pm

OF course you could. But, of course we could nuke you. Or send assassins to kill . That would be disastrous-for YOU. We have cars and trucks to sell at discount prices. Interested ?

Indeed, I am interested. I will buy your entire stock, however for an even larger discount for the threat. Nuke us? And we'll wipe your nation off the map. Nukes are not a threat to us, and neither are assassins. Holdac is a corporate-controlled nation, and we do not take threats lightly. However, our aggression when we first met was due to the fact of the recent invasion by a fellow galactic empire. I am still skeptical of you.
Last edited by Holdac on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:20 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

plus he has a better military than you which is funny and you attacking him is just stupid cuz you touch him i put you in the ground

You touch me my allies put you to the ground

Kingdom Of The UN
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:53 am

Holdac wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:plus he has a better military than you which is funny and you attacking him is just stupid cuz you touch him i put you in the ground

most of your allies dont even know you exist

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:16 am

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
Holdac wrote:

and what makes you say that?

Grand Angland
Attaché

Founded: May 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Angland » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:20 am

Holdac wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

Getting ready to weigh in here... always makes me laugh when miniscule nations (36 million population) start acting like a huge force.

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:35 am

Grand Angland wrote:
Holdac wrote:

Getting ready to weigh in here... always makes me laugh when miniscule nations (36 million population) start acting like a huge force.

Not acting like a huge force.. I didn't mention myself ever, Did I? I demilitarized my entire nation..

Grand Angland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Angland » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:13 am

Holdac wrote:
Grand Angland wrote:

Not acting like a huge force.. I didn't mention myself ever, Did I? I demilitarized my entire nation..

Act behind smokescreens all you like; it is humorous to see the change in your output when challenged by nations that weren't founded within the last three days.

The Glass Oasis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glass Oasis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:23 am

OOC: True, even I am better in that regard since I have 376 million NS population, I have a capital.. (edit: changed most to many)

Why are many people acting like this around here, anyways what can we trade?
Last edited by The Glass Oasis on Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
A nation in the northwest Glass Desert of Rængo, 1k ly from Earth. So far basically the only Slime Rancher theme nation!
Redoing sig, probably.
Im not gonna be very active on here for a little while, but don’t worry im ok
Year: 2570 Name: Federation of the Glass Oasis, (the) Glass Oasis
1 NB = 50 NC(newcents) = .36 NS dollars
If statedn't in factbooks or forums, imagine, and/or go by SR things,or not,I don't care. NSstats loosely followed.
Adjustable PMT?-FT-FFT? + FanT mix. Kinda just SR tech.

I have Scratch!
shame I’m sometimes making accidentally wrong choices but oh well, JUST LIKE REALITY!Ha,ha,hah..ha

The Glass Oasis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glass Oasis » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:28 am

also, can you have some factbooks soon?
no factbooks, dossiers, custom flag, other non-default flag, sig.. I'm not sure if you've even been active on the forums.
you really need at least some information Darth Caedus, I know you recently got founded, so maybe within a week?
/skip
A nation in the northwest Glass Desert of Rængo, 1k ly from Earth. So far basically the only Slime Rancher theme nation!
Redoing sig, probably.
Im not gonna be very active on here for a little while, but don’t worry im ok
Year: 2570 Name: Federation of the Glass Oasis, (the) Glass Oasis
1 NB = 50 NC(newcents) = .36 NS dollars
If statedn't in factbooks or forums, imagine, and/or go by SR things,or not,I don't care. NSstats loosely followed.
Adjustable PMT?-FT-FFT? + FanT mix. Kinda just SR tech.

I have Scratch!
shame I’m sometimes making accidentally wrong choices but oh well, JUST LIKE REALITY!Ha,ha,hah..ha

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:32 am

The Glass Oasis wrote:also, can you have some factbooks soon?
no factbooks, dossiers, custom flag, other non-default flag, sig.. I'm not sure if you've even been active on the forums.
you really need at least some information Darth Caedus, I know you recently got founded, so maybe within a week?
/skip

been tryna roleplay but people took it as aggression

Grand Angland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Angland » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:33 am

OOC: Holdac - I took it as roleplaying - hence my own intervention!

Holdac
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holdac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:35 am

Grand Angland wrote:OOC: Holdac - I took it as roleplaying - hence my own intervention!

OOC: oh welp lol

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:15 pm

What would you like? My nation is open to most trade without any issues. Do you need any security needs or help in any way?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade