NATION

PASSWORD

Hundredstar Nation Trading Development Agency [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 pm

In accordance to the request from the Ministry of Trade, seeing the positive development with the establishment of Hundredstar's NTDA office in Ujong, hereby the government of the Crowned Republic invited the opening of branches from the following Hundredstar's companies:

Establishing Our Company branch in Your Nation
Nation: Samudera Darussalam
Company of Choice: <multiple choice>
[✓]HURA-Speedrail
[]Deepclean Communication
[]Duke Trucks [Number of Showrooms:_______]
[✓]UNIMOR [Number of Showrooms:___10___]
[]Kingdom Strata Automotive [Number of Showrooms:_______]
[✓]Peyton Wards Barbershop [Number of Barbershops:___20___]
[✓]Canopy Foods [Number of Outlets:____20____]
HQ Office Address: <for each companies>
- UNIMOR's HQ to be established in Central Business District 15A, Ujong
- HURA-Speedrail's HQ to be established in Central Business District 1B, Ujong
- Peyton Wards Barbershop's HQ to be established in Central Business District 18A, Ujong
- Canopy Foods' HQ to be established in Tepian Batu District 10C, Padang

Please keep in mind that companies are expected to meet the Crowned Republic's safety and environmental regulations.

The Ministry of Trade also invited their partners in Hundredstar to:

Invite State Trade Mission
Trade Minister or equivalence: Minister of Trade Yusof Utama
Propose Activities:
[✓]Trade Fair
[✓]Investment conferences and symposia
[✓]Business Opportunity Days
Last edited by Samudera Darussalam on Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Nation: The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara

Sonny Sudirman Hartono,
Ministry of Economic Growth and Trade,
The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara

It is a great honor to head a trade mission to Nusantara and I am proud to be joined by a Hundredstarian business delegation of almost 25 companies and organizations with such wide-ranging knowledge and expertise of sectors: agriculture, smart cities, high-tech, life sciences & health, logistics, and defense, aerospace & maritime. I am pleased that we are being accompanied by CEO Forum Chairperson, Dr. Angus Rothchester, and Chairman of Crownstein Group, one among most lucrative conglomerate in Hundredstar, Lucian L Crownstein II. For businesses already operating on the Nusantara market, this mission presents an opportunity to expand their network. For others, it will be a first introduction to the Nusantara market and potential partners. Our strategic positions, each on our own continent, provide many opportunities for cooperation.

There is more potential to be explored though, and this mission will enable you to meet with Nusantara business player and counterparts and exchange knowledge and expertise. The fact that CEO/ representatives from 25 companies and organizations will join me on this trade mission shows the growing interest in Nusantara.

I am confident that, under the guidance of Sheila Tombguards, director of the Nation Trading Development Agency and leader of the business delegation, our trade mission will boost trade and investment. Together, let’s work to advance the friendship and good relations that exist between the Hundredstar and Nusantara and strengthen the basis for economic growth.

Yours,

Dr. Andrew Buddy Tostado,
Minister of Trade, Technologies & Mining
The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Ministry of Trade, Technologies & Mining, St. Blairwoolf Center, Union St., Bledllyn, The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Nation:Samudera Darussalam

Samudera Darussalam,

Thank you for your interest and application to open our associated branch office[s] in your country. Their advisers shall be supplied and should arrive on completion of the facility. These professionals will be able to inform you of all their services and standard. As a trade promoting body, as well as marketing agent for Hundredstar's manufacturing industry, we are always striving to be a bridge between buyers in your country and suppliers from our country.

It is hoped that the establishment of this liaison office will boost economic activity between the two countries.

Thanks

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Ministry of Trade, Technologies & Mining, St. Blairwoolf Center, Union St., Bledllyn, The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Yusof Utama,
Ministry of Trade,
Samudera Darussalam

It is a great honor to head a trade mission to Samudera Darussalam and I am proud to be joined by a Hundredstarian business delegation of almost 29 companies and organizations with such wide-ranging knowledge and expertise of sectors: agriculture, smart cities, high-tech, life sciences & health, logistics, and defense, aerospace & maritime. I am pleased that we are being accompanied by Barleywoods Waste Management CEO, James Hunter Breckenridge, CEO of Hundredstar Space Agency, Dr. Wilfred R. Gunstaff and Chairman of Crownstein Group, one among most lucrative conglomerate in Hundredstar, Lucian L Crownstein II. For businesses already operating on the Samudera Darussalam market, this mission presents an opportunity to expand their network. For others, it will be a first introduction to the Samudera Darussalam market and potential partners. Our strategic positions, each on our own continent, provide many opportunities for cooperation.

There is more potential to be explored though, and this mission will enable you to meet with Samudera Darussalam business player and counterparts and exchange knowledge and expertise. The fact that CEO/ representatives from 29 companies and organizations will join me on this trade mission shows the growing interest in Samudera Darussalam.

I am confident that, under the guidance of Sheila Tombguards, director of the Nation Trading Development Agency and leader of the business delegation, our trade mission will boost trade and investment. Together, let’s work to advance the friendship and good relations that exist between the Hundredstar and Samudera Darussalam and strengthen the basis for economic growth.

Yours,

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Franchise Program
Become a Franchisee and you are trained in each of these areas and receive comprehensive manuals developed by the Franchisor company. New Franchisees are given six weeks initial training including hands on in-store experience. You’ll also have a personal Business Development Manager to guide you through your business venture. As both mentor and coach, your Business Development Manager will work with you to develop a business plan to help you achieve growth and success.

All application here

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fallenstorm » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:12 am

Establishing NTDA Office in Your Nation
Nation: Fallenstorm
NTDA Office Address:<Suite 15E, 15th Flr., Goldmarks Tower, Roodney Ave., Royalbird, State of Royalbirds, 1555, United State of Fallenstorm>
Last edited by Fallenstorm on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:13 am

United State of Fallenstorm,

Thank you for your interest and application to open an NDTA liaison office in your country. As a trade promoting body, as well as marketing agent for Hundredstar's manufacturing industry, we are always striving to be a bridge between buyers in your country and suppliers from our country.

It is hoped that the establishment of this liaison office will boost economic activity between the two countries.

Thanks

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Postby Fallenstorm » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:53 pm

Nation:
Company of Choice: <multiple choice>
[]HURA-Speedrail
[]Deepclean Communication
[x]Sindwell Tire [Number of Tire Showrooms:__4____]
[]Duke Trucks [Number of Showrooms:_______]
[]UNIMOR [Number of Showrooms:_______]
[x]Kingdom Strata Automotive [Number of Showrooms:____5___]
Peyton Wards Barbershop - see Franchise Program
Canopy Foods - see Franchise Program
Reid’s Marvela Pizza - see Franchise Program
HQ Office Address:
- Sindwell Tire, Great Wall House, Ritternbergh St., Royalbird, State of Royalbirds, 1555, United State of Fallenstorm
- Kingdom Strata Automotive, Great Wall House, Ritternbergh St., Royalbird, State of Royalbirds, 1555, United State of Fallenstorm

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:39 pm

Fallenstorm,

Thank you for your interest and application to open our associated branch office[s] in your country. Their advisers shall be supplied and should arrive on completion of the facility. These professionals will be able to inform you of all their services and standard. As a trade promoting body, as well as marketing agent for Hundredstar's manufacturing industry, we are always striving to be a bridge between buyers in your country and suppliers from our country.

Thanks

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Postby Fallenstorm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:11 am

Ordering Form
Contact Name: Major General Tim D. Felix, Army
Customer, Business, or Government Agency Name: Commandant, Defense Acquisition and Logistics Command, National Defense Command
Manufacturer Name:
[x]GACO
[x]Duke Trucks
[]Kingdom Strata Automotive
[]HURA-Speedrail
[]UNIMOR
[]COE Shipyards
Product(s):
- 2x Confident-class Minesweeper
- 68x Duke Pegasus/ MRAP-1643
Quantity: 70 total

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:49 pm

Major General Tim D. Felix, Army,
Commandant, Defense Acquisition and Logistics Command, National Defense Command
Fallenstorm

Greeting,

Request from your country we appreciate, therefore, as the body that oversees all defense and military affair, the Ministry of Defense has taken note of the application.

The Defense Minister briefed the Standing Committee for Armed Force, Hundredstar Senate about this request. Seven days later, Standing Committee for Armed Force issued a Senate Proposal Paper [Senate Proposal Paper 2019-3-3655] to be endorsed by a ministerial meeting. A meeting of the ministers decided to endorse this Senate Proposal Paper. A Cabinet Decision Paper was sent to Hundredstar Senate [Cabinet Decision Paper 2019/9 No. 151] to enable the Senate Proposal Paper to be activated as the Senate Bill.

The Senate Bill [Sen./2019/3/541] has been discussed and read three times. The Standing Committee for Armed Force; Standing Committee for Intelligence & Counter-Intelligence Affair, and Standing Committee for Foreign Affairs & International Aid have called on the Defense Minister and several individuals including Chief Executive Officer of Government Armaments Central Office [GACO], Warren Crosswick, Mr., and CEO of Duke Trucks Mnfg. Ltd, Dr. Alex Spearweather for a hearing session. After all the procedure is done, the bill was approved and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval in addition to the consent of the His Majesty.

Prime Minister Executive Order [XO #23/2019] signifies a law of approval to approving a Foreign Military Weapons Sales to United States of Fallenstorm and ratify all agreements and treaty made together.

Under Combatant Readiness & Operational Working-group Agreement that your nation signed recently, we also consider providing an additional item as a gift to your armed force, included;

1. GACO-Castle 4x4 Tactical Vehicle 100 units
  2. GACO-Ferret II Tactical Vehicle 50 units
  3. GACO H-2 Beetle Transport heli 10 units

Your,

Signed
Merrill Kasprak, Mr.
Minister of Defense
Hundredstar

Ministry of Defense, Breadwelder House, Prime Minister Avenue, Bledllyn, The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:37 am

Tech level
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:40 am

Do you invest in wealthy countries?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:19 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Do you invest in wealthy countries?

yes, why not, btw please TG if any other question, thanks

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Nation: Australian rePublic
NTDA Office Address:<one per nation>
Sydney, New South Wales

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:07 pm

Australian rePublic,

Thank you for your interest and application to open an NDTA liaison office in your country. As a trade promoting body, as well as marketing agent for Hundredstar's manufacturing industry, we are always striving to be a bridge between buyers in your country and suppliers from our country.

Thanks

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Postby Fallenstorm » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:41 am

Ordering Form
Contact Name: Major General Tim D. Felix, Army
Customer, Business, or Government Agency Name: Commandant, Defense Acquisition and Logistics Command, National Defense Command
Manufacturer Name:
[x]GACO
[]Duke Trucks
[]Kingdom Strata Automotive
[]HURA-Speedrail
[]UNIMOR
[]COE Shipyards
Product(s):
- 6x GACO OPV-1800
Quantity:
Last edited by Fallenstorm on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:10 pm

Major General Tim D. Felix, Army,
Commandant, Defense Acquisition and Logistics Command, National Defense Command
Fallenstorm

Greeting,

Request from your country we appreciate, therefore, as the body that oversees all defense and military affair, the Ministry of Defense has taken note of the application.

The Defense Minister briefed the Standing Committee for Armed Force, Hundredstar Senate about this request. Seven days later, Standing Committee for Armed Force issued a Senate Proposal Paper [Senate Proposal Paper 2019-3-3685] to be endorsed by a ministerial meeting. A meeting of the ministers decided to endorse this Senate Proposal Paper. A Cabinet Decision Paper was sent to Hundredstar Senate [Cabinet Decision Paper 2019/9 No. 193] to enable the Senate Proposal Paper to be activated as the Senate Bill.

The Senate Bill [Sen./2019/3/560] has been discussed and read three times. The Standing Committee for Armed Force; Standing Committee for Intelligence & Counter-Intelligence Affair, and Standing Committee for Foreign Affairs & International Aid have called on the Defense Minister and several individuals including Chief Executive Officer of Government Armaments Central Office [GACO], Warren Crosswick, Mr. for a hearing session. After all the procedure is done, the bill was approved and submitted to the Prime Minister for approval in addition to the consent of the His Majesty.

Prime Minister Executive Order [XO #26/2019] signifies a law of approval to approving a Foreign Military Weapons Sales to United States of Fallenstorm and ratify all agreements and treaty made together.

Your,

Signed
Merrill Kasprak, Mr.
Minister of Defense
Hundredstar

Ministry of Defense, Breadwelder House, Prime Minister Avenue, Bledllyn, The Protectorate of Hundredstar

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Postby Fallenstorm » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:29 am

Ordering Form
Contact Name: Lisa H. Bornstien, Mrs.
Customer, Business, or Government Agency Name: CEO of Royalbird Auto Pvt Ltd
Manufacturer Name:
[]GACO
[x]Duke Trucks
[x]Kingdom Strata Automotive
[]HURA-Speedrail
[]UNIMOR
[]COE Shipyards
Product(s):
- T-10 Townhall Strata
- Duke Astra
- Duke Dispatch
Quantity:
4,500 unit for T-10
1,200 for Duke Astra
600 for Disptach

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:48 am

Lisa H. Bornstien,
CEO,
Royalbird Auto Pvt Ltd

Thank you for trusting our company's ability. We are hereby informed that the purchase contract was approved. We wish you all the best with your endeavors. Our business whose future depends upon the satisfaction of our customers. Welcome to that family. You can rest assured that we will strive to provide you with the fastest most efficient service, along with the highest quality products available.

Should you have any problem, or any ideas on ways that we can improve our service, please feel free to contact upon me.

Yours

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Fallenstorm
Spokesperson

Postby Fallenstorm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:54 pm

Trade Minister or equivalence: Dr. Ian G. Sawlivich
Propose Activities:
[x]Trade Fair
[x]Investment conferences and symposium
[x]Business Opportunity Days

Franchise Program
Company Name: The Kicks F&B
CEO/ Manager Name: James de Reighmont
Workforce in Number: 490
Franchisor: <Select one only>
[x]Reid’s Marvela Pizza
[]Peyton Wards Barbershop
[]Canopy Foods

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Postby Hundredstar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Dr. Ian G. Sawlivich,
Ministry of Trade,
Fallenstorm

It is a great honor to head a trade mission to Fallenstorm and I am proud to be joined by a Hundredstarian business delegation of almost 33 companies and organizations with such wide-ranging knowledge and expertise of sectors: agriculture, smart cities, high-tech, life sciences & health, logistics, and defense, aerospace & maritime. I am pleased that we are being accompanied by Kingdom Strata Automotive CEO, Ronaldo de Fasswadger, and CEO of Duke Trucks Mnfg. Ltd., Dr. Alex Spearweather. For businesses already operating on the Fallenstorm market, this mission presents an opportunity to expand their network. For others, it will be a first introduction to the Fallenstorm market and potential partners. Our strategic positions, each on our own continent, provide many opportunities for cooperation.

There is more potential to be explored though, and this mission will enable you to meet with Fallenstorm business player and counterparts and exchange knowledge and expertise. The fact that CEO/ representatives from 33 companies and organizations will join me on this trade mission shows the growing interest in Fallenstorm.

I am confident that, under the guidance of Sheila Tombguards, director of the Nation Trading Development Agency and leader of the business delegation, our trade mission will boost trade and investment. Together, let’s work to advance the friendship and good relations that exist between the Hundredstar and Fallenstorm and strengthen the basis for economic growth.

Yours,

The Kicks F&B,
Fallenstorm

Thanks

Sheila Tombguards, Ms
Director

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:42 am

Nation: People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
Trade Minister or equivalence:
  • Federal Commissary (Mr.) Ryang Dong-Wook (State Development and Planning Commission)
  • Minister Chin-Ho Yemelyanovich (Ministry of Finance)
Propose Activities:
[ X ]Trade Fair
[]Investment conferences and symposia
[]Business Opportunity Days
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:53 am

Company of Choice: Peyton Wards Barbershop, Reid’s Marvela Pizza, Canopy Foods
    The State Development and Planning Commission (SDPC) will establish the aforementioned companies in:
  • Neo-Manila
  • Neo-Singapore
  • Neo-Tokyo
  • Beijing
  • Bangkok
  • Dili
  • Timor-Leste
  • Xinjiang
  • Shanghai
  • Shenzhen
  • Hong Kong
  • Macau
  • Urumqui
    Thus, we propose the following economic plan:
  • 4 branches of Peyton Wards Barbershop per city (see above)
  • 10 branches of Reid’s Marvela Pizza per city (see above)
  • 3 branches of Canopy Foods per city (see above)
HQ Office Address:
  • Peyton Wards Barbershop - 22 Sapphire Avenue, Feng International Compound, Laurel District, Metropolitan Neo-Manila, Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic, People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
  • Reid’s Marvela Pizza - 5 Emerald Street, Feng International Compound, Laurel District, Metropolitan Neo-Manila, Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic, People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
  • Canopy Foods - 19 Sapphire Avenue, Feng International Compound, Laurel District, Metropolitan Neo-Manila, Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic, People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:55 am

NTDA Office Address: Bloc 16A Rizal Drive, Maynila District, Metropolitan Neo-Manila, Tagalog Soviet Socialist Republic, People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade