NATION

PASSWORD

GWOTC: The New Order/The Last War (Parts 1 and 2; IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 am

Arsenal 1-1 Command Room | Over Oppermenia

"They are almost off, drones are armed, bays cleared, and ready to launch." The Crew of the massive aircraft ready for the attack on Rommel, the pilots link with their drones and prepare to launch them.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:21 pm

Taipan replied “And what do you want from me? You wouldn’t hand me my life’s work without you asking something from me. And even then, will you just jail me again when I attempt to murder Akkuk? You know that I should stay in that cell. So what do you want me to do for you that you are willing to bypass the law?”.

Aramu

As soon as Kaolin Krai was told that the Raznakovans had left Dyllonia, he almost cried with joy. In that moment Kaolin forgot everything between Rakdai and Dyllonia and immediately sent 10 billion forints to help Dyllonia rebuild, as well as ordering 2 million workers to be sent to Dyllongrad and Bastrict to clear out rubble.
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 am

"Well Taipan, let's just say that we require your certain skill set, and that we also require to to work alongside the crimson ghost. In exchange for your help, we will allow you to do whatever you wish to your brother, and of course you will be allowed to leave South Raznakova. That is a promise, and I always keep my promises."
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:33 am

Enteres wrote:Arsenal 1-1 Command Room | Over Oppermenia

"They are almost off, drones are armed, bays cleared, and ready to launch." The Crew of the massive aircraft ready for the attack on Rommel, the pilots link with their drones and prepare to launch them.

Rommel stops at the foot of the jets stairway. "Something still feels off." Suddenly the shock trooper who remained standing during the meeting raises his rifle and fires a burst at both of them, hitting Arcson in the shoulder and Rommel in the arm and leg. Immediately the other fires back into the traitor, killing him instantly. He then calls for backup by a phone. The jet is instructed to take off and land again, parking at the back gate.
OOC: there is no way im letting you kill my el presidente lol
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:40 am

"Something is wrong, Rommel is still on the ground. Sir, requesting permission to launch a JASSM at his last known position?" The Commander looks at the screen on the control panel and pauses for a second. "VLS Pods One and two, Get the team in there after the missiles land to confirm the kill."

two Hatches open on the bottom of the wings of the aircraft and fire out two pods, the pods spread out two wings and ignite engines on their backs, they turn to target Rommels last known position, and arm their warheads. They automatically move to avoid possible radar stations and stay on the path to the strike site.

On the ground, people looking into the sky can see two lines in the sky moving towards the airport.
A Proud Nation with high living standards and even higher standards for its armed forces, ready to fight anyone, anywhere in the world.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:52 am

Oppermenia

The Oppermenian National Guard saw the missiles and quickly called their superiors to alert them.

Henri nov Hendrik, who was manning anti-aircraft stations, got the call and fired counter-missiles to intercept the warheads.

Based on the path of travel, they tracked where the missiles came from and finally detected the Enteres aircraft, although they didn’t know it was Enteres at first.

Unit 0 was deployed. Having Oppermenian future armor and their own upgraded versions of old Raznakovan exosuits, they are the most advanced unit, used for peacekeeping in and out of Oppermenia as well as regime changes.

Unit 0 moved toward the direction of the aircraft. The Unit 0 Commander decided to send a message. He had been in charge of Unit 0 during the Dyllonic civil war, and was key in helping Dyllonia shift to democratic. No one knew his name, but he was nonetheless infamous and feared.

This is the Oppermenian Unit 0 Commander. You have illegally crossed into Oppermenian sovereign borders. I repeat, your actions right now are illegal by international laws of sovereignty, and you have fired warheads in our airspace. By definition, this is an act of war and will be treated as such. Whoever you work for, I urge you to stand down and report to them your failure, otherwise this will be met with fire and fury by Oppermenia and its allies, now including SR, a superpower twice as powerful as Oppermenia, now that the world is at peace. Be smart about this.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Enteres
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Enteres » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:28 pm

"Jump, Jump, Jump." The Fifteen Operators jump from the hatches, deploying their parachutes at the last moment to avoid being in the air too long, they locate Rommel and begin to move onto their position. One of them looks at their watch and yells to the rest of the team "boom time." The team pushes down metal covers over their eyes which were attached to their helmets instead of Night Vision Goggles, as the one who checked their watch counts down.

"JASSMs are in range, Detonating." A Massive Flash of light detonates from the two Joint Air to Surface Sparkler Missiles, light is shot out towards the ground so bright it could blind everyone on the ground for up to 10 seconds if not looking at the flash directly, even some of the light reflected off of surfaces like walls could be blinding.

The Team removes the covers and turns the corner, aiming their weapons at Rommel and his guard, one of them lets off a three-round burst towards the guard, the rest fire a wall of bullets at Rommel.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Eos City of Dawn Capital of the Draosian Ascedancy.
The bright early morning crested over the Island of New Guinea in the Pacific Ocean the Basileus (king) and his Wife the Vasílissa (queen) Rebecca are in their custom Doai (that's the car brand) Limousine on their way to the Grand Opening of a new state funded health care center. Suddenly as they pull up a loud explosion is heard as the car flips onto it's side killing the queen instantly with the King now vowing vengeance on whoever has killed his wife.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:30 pm

RUTHELA

The Rakdaic gift had been four times better then the Raznakovan war apology. Ruthela Vezeetes respected that Kaolin Krai provided the Dyllonics money perfectly in their own currency. Eager workers have arrived in Dyllongrad and Bastrict from Rakdai willing to help repair the country. It was slow, even with the Rakdaic's help. Somewhere in her heart the felt somehow Dyllonics and Rakdaics were connected...no one else could say their denonym correctly!

She sat in her tent, trying to read her thoughts away. Then suddenly a shadow loomed over her. John Blacktree wore a sad look on his face. "Your Grace, I have some grave news." His cloak of black hawk feathers said it all. Dark wings, dark words.

"Tell me my children are okay."

"That they are, my lady. However firstly Rommel is under attack likely as we speak." John explained.

"How is that at all bad news?" Ruth asked.

"Well, Rommel is still in Oppermenia." Gods thrice condemn you, Opperman.

"Don't tell me the Oppermenians tried something."

"No, no Your Grace." John said quickly. "This is the work of Enteres."

"Who is that?"

"A country." John said.

"Oh."

"However again, the attack was made in Oppermenia and the nation has shown an act of war against Oppermenian."

Ruth was now concerned again about her children's well-being. She calmed herself by thinking of the Magnum Ferrum, Royal Guards, Unit-0 liberators, and every single armed soldier between Oppermanson and Enteres. "If Oppermenia declares war will that put us in war too?" she asked.

"We are a protectorate under Oppermenia, if they ask for a call-to-arms we must comply. However they have made enemies in South Raznakova and South Acren."

"Are they fools?" Ruth asked, John nodded his head.

"We have another message, this one is a tale about Draos. The Vasilissa is dead."

"Dead." she echoed hollowly. She had never met Rebecca, but she had heard her name mentioned before and she new she was the wife of Basileus Daniel. "Who killed her?"

"Terrorist I assume, unless you want to believe it was that New Order tale Vodovenko sang about."

"The day I believe that this New Order actually exist is the day I believe Mitchell Opperman comes back from the dead."

"Well no matter who is responsible, the Vasilissa is dead. We can use this tragedy to gain a positive view from Basileus. Could you write a letter to him, giving you his sympathies?"

"I lost a husband of my own, John." she said stubbornly. She was not in the mood to write letters to men she hardly knew.

"Then you know what it is like, to go through with what he is. Please, tell him you understand, offer him advice even. We need friends and this could be an opening for that."

"I suppose you are right." she said defeated. I will write a letter and ship it to the Ascendancy."

And so she wrote...

TO: Basileus Daniel

Dear Daniel, I have heard the tragedy that has come your way, the wicked Ures had no right. I understand how horrible it is to lose someone as close as your spouse, for my husband was slain as well. From a friend to a friend I give you my condolences and my sympathy, it is a harsh thing one must deal with. I know you and she were close, as was I and my Rolf. This will be no easy thing to move on from, this I promise you.

However keep in mind this darkness may never fade, but light can always shine through the thickest of clouds. Keep the ones you love close to you and you can find comfort. Pushing those you love away will only make matters worst and as a leader to another you must stay strong. Again, I know this is no easy thing to deal with and it may feel as if you may never recover, but believe me keep searching for the light and you will find a rainbow.

Before she sent it off she reviewed her letter. She crossed out "Talon-Queen" next to her name. This was no business letter and Talon-Queen sounded too serious. She offered it to her page and he sent the letter off.
Last edited by Dyllonia on Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Taipan realized that there was no way that they could come out ahead in this situation, so Taipan decided on their reply. "As long as it is just me and Crimson Ghost, none of your other cronies can interfere. Besides, if you want me to work for you, then I need to know my job, correct?"
Bad days.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:14 pm

Rhaego

The Prince of Dyllonia stared outside the windows of Oppermanor broodingly. He was full of anger, he wasn't sure if it was still that his father had died for so long and Sajaar had kept it a secret for so long or that his mother left him and only gave him and his siblings a note. He couldn't bare to wear Tyranny's End. Not anymore. He reached into his pocket and retrieved to fourth pen from Vodovenko's sword. This was supposed to be my father's. He squeezed it tight, so tight he feared his hands may bleed.

He was apparently to become a ward to Kevin Opperman. So this is how Darius felt all those years. Were Prince Mitchell and Princess Natalie to become his brother and sister now? No. His brother was Oliver and his sister Barbara and most certainly King Kevin was not his father. Mitchell and Natalie were kind enough to him and Ionia and Kevin caring enough but something about Oppermanor never felt like home. His home was in the Daggerlands, in Dyllonus Manor.

Ostromtorony Buluru showed up in Oppermanson a moment before everyone left. He had a brief talk with Rosem said a few passive aggressive remarks, and wished him good health and he was returning to Winchester. Then they left him for Dyllonia. The thought of being left behind made his blood boil. He gazed down the empty hall way and threw the extra pin at the wall, hard. He stood over it and stared at it, broodingly.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm

"Of course. During the meeting between Dyllonia, Oppermenia, South Acren and South Raznakova, an assassination was attempted. Jon Neddard managed to stop the assassin before any damage was done, and the assassin was "persuaded" to reveal who had made her try and carry out that sad excuse for an assassination. It turns out, she was hired by an organization known as the New Order, which, according to her, was formed from the remnants of the Illuminati. Now, this would confirm the suspicions of MFI, as there have been a few incidents that at the time seemed unconnected, but now, with this new information, as well as the investigation conducted by the MFI, its seems that what she said may be true.

You would be working with Jon Neddard and the Oppermenians, as well as the Crimson Ghost, to find out if this organization really exists. If they do, then we must do everything we can do destroy them, as the pose a threat to all of us. If they exist, this is an organization with ties in every world government, they are capable of carrying out attacks anywhere in the world and are indiscriminant of age, religion and nationality. Once you have completed what we require of you, we will give you the chance to do whatever you want to your brother, without fear of being interrupted, by the law or by some curious civilian. Do we have a deal?"
Last edited by South Raznakova on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:24 pm

ALLANDOR

"But father!" Drelos pleaded, "He slew Tarmis!"

His eyes were wicked as his white hair messily fell across his head. His sons were the bravest and finest warriors in the Darklands. Now his Tarmis was dead. Dam 'The Dread' tossed a goblet across the Ash Fortress. "Dammit! Now I will need to face Lindir on the battle to win."

Drelos' eyes grew wide. "Father, my brother and your son died. Can you think away from this war?"

"The world will be mine. You and your brother were too gentle for my liking. I should have raised you better. Is this what my world will be led by when I take it? No. I will become immortal, so I will rule Kegyeleem for eternity."

"But father!" Drelos repeated. "You should be ashamed of yourself, father.I realize I can not let you take the world. I am sorry father, but you are a twisted man." In Drelos' hand a shadowy sword spawned.

"I should be ashamed of myself, you are right. Ashamed I birthed two pathetic weaklings!" A sword of his own came from his hand like a sliver of midnight. Dam lunged down at Drelos, the son dodged away and went for a swipe. It was no use, before he could swing a dark spike went through his leg. He was trapped at the ground, shrieking in pain. Drelos took a swing at his father, but Dam 'The Dread' deflected and returned the blow.

And like that Drelos dropped his shadowy sword. And his father looked him in the eye. "All the training I put you through and you fell in seconds. I should have killed your mother sooner. Bring him this way." Drelos' sobbing could be heard all the way up as the Dark Knights dragged Drelos Lysandos through the Fortress.

"I can't believe you, Father! I am your son."

"I have one more after you, I will get over it." Drelos was dragged out and to the mountains and he saw the sounds of Mount Ashenfield.

"Why?" he whimpered.

"Die with dignity." Dam commanded. And the guards threw him at the edge and Dam gave the final nudge and Drelos Lysandos was falling, screaming. On that day, Drelos met the fires of Mount Ashenfield.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:54 am

Oppermanor

Jon, Daniel, and Saul walked to Kevin's office. Jon had told them about the incident, about the assassination attempt and the New Order. "The New Order?" Daniel asked, confused. "Like the Illuminati?"

"No, worse than the Illuminati," Jon explained. "Evidently having influence in every government. Infected every government."

"So, the fascists aren't the enemy."

"No, the fascists aren't the enemy; the New Order is the real enemy."

"If they even exist," Saul chimed in.

"Right," Jon agreed, "and that's what we're trying to figure out. Could be an urban legend, could be a real threat to sovereignty of nations. Either way, it's something we need to look into."

They made it to Kevin's office, seeing Kevin sitting at the head of the desk with Michael Stein at his side.

"Captain," Kevin greeted.

"Your Majesty," Jon greeted back in a serious voice. They both laughed.

"Please, brother, take a seat."

Jon, Saul, and Daniel took a seat. "We got the files from Vodovenko," Kevin said. He passed Jon's copy to them. Jon quickly grabbed it and took a look inside of it.

"Mostly urban legends," Jon observed.

"Yes, but it's a starting point. Vodovenko wants to assemble a team for your investigation."

"I already have one." Jon pointed to Daniel and Saul.

"Yes," Kevin observed, "but Vodovenko has a different suggestion. Along with our own team and, of course, your chosen members, he suggests a team made up of... Taipan, if they agree to it, and... the Crimson Ghost. I thought he was just a myth."

"Shit," Jon cursed.

"What, you know him?" Kevin asked.

"We have history," Jon answered. "SR didn't make it easy for me to defect. He's definitely not a myth." There was a pause. "Kevin, I'm not working with him."

"You have to," Kevin said.

"First, dictators were the enemy, and now we're working with them?' Daniel pressed.

"Kevin, you don't know this guy," Jon said. "I'm fine with the team we have and maybe Taipan, but Crimson Ghost?"

"Listen!" Kevin snapped. "Sometimes, you have to compromise. It's no different here. For world sovereignty, we have to work with our enemies!"

"Always the political mangler," Jon fired back. "Kevin, I have no problem with unity, but there has to be a point where you draw the line! You can't compromise your values!"

The room was dead silent. Kevin looked down. "Listen, Kev -" Jon began.

"Don't," Kevin said. "You are working with the Crimson Ghost on this. That's not a favor for a brother, but loyalty to your King."

"As you wish, my King," Jon said uncomfortably.

"Now, go," Kevin said. "I have worse things to worry about, with missiles fired in Oppermenian airspace."

"And aid to Dyllonia," Stein added.

Dyllonia

Oppermenia sends in one trillion dollars from their GDP to the Dyllonic government to jumpstart the reconstruction and economy of Dyllonia.

Oppermenia

Unit 0 moves in on the enemies, them not standing down. They fire at those attacking the Acrenese guards.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:30 am

Taipan had been in the game long enough to know when someone had you by the throat. They sighed and made a final decision. “Give me my fangs back. I’m in. Just don’t expect me to be a compliant drone like your own Crimson Ghost”.

Aramu

It took forever for the file to be decrypted, and as the blueprints were revealed, Sakhalin gasped in shock. This, if built, could change everything. Sakhalin called the Iraak military base. “I am transmitting these blueprints to you within the next half hour. I want it built as soon as possible. We need this”.
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:40 am

"Excellent. Oh, and a bit of advice, do not call the Crimson Ghost a drone, especially not to his face, he is anything but that. Like you, he works for whoever pays him the most. Anyway, these guards will escort you to a plane where all your gear is waiting for you. The Crimson Ghost will be waiting there for you as well. You will fly to Oppermenia immediately. Good luck."

As Vodovenko left the room, the two Unit 46 operatives removed all of Taipan's restraints, and led them to a car waiting outside. They are then driven to a private jet at the Moscow International Airport. As Taipan boards the plane, the Crimson Ghost is sitting in the back, his mask covering his face. The Ghost throws Taipan their gear.

"There is a bathroom in the back, go and get changed." The plane then takes off, and the Oppermenians are informed that they will be landing at a private airfield 2km outside of Oppermanor.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Oppermanson

Jon, along with the Unit 0 Commander, waited at the meeting sight to receive Crimson Ghost and Taipan.

“What have we come to, working with terrorists and ghost stories?” the Unit 0 Commander wondered.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:35 pm

The plane landed on the private airfield and came to a stop next to Jon and the Unit 0 commander. Inside the plane, Taipan had put their gear back on, and the Crimson Ghost opened the door. Taipan was the first to step out, they stopped briefly to observe the mountains in the distance, they then stepped onto the grass, and shook the hands of Jon and the Unit 0 commander. As Taipan stepped to the side, the Crimson Ghost stepped out of the plane. His matte black armour, with a crimson wolf on the left arm, stood out from the colourful countryside of Oppermenia. As usual, his face was hidden by his face mask, and his voice was disguised by a voice modulator. He stepped onto the grass and walked towards Jon until he was two feet away from him.

"Hello Jon, it's been a long time."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:20 pm

Oppermanson

Jon took a step back. “Indeed, it has,” he said coldly. “I see you still have the red on your ledger,” he joked grimly.

The Unit 0 Commander was uncomfortable by this tense reunion. He chimed in. “Boys, I hate to break this up, but we have bigger things on our hands. Finding out if that woman’s claims about the New Order were true.”
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:47 pm

Years Earlier

Ostromtorony

"Don't worry kid, we'll get you home safe." the man in the pilot's seat promised. Despite his comforting nature Ostrom could not have been more terrified. He had considered it lucky that the hijackers took him to Slolis, Draos rather then Oppermenia. If what his father said was true, the Oppermenians fed their prisoners of war to their wolves and used their bones to make into antlers that they wore on their heads. Ostrom was skeptical of it, when he presented the ax and olive branch to Mitchell Opperman and Micheal Stein he saw no antler head dresses or wolf feeding pits.

But Ostrom's mind was where he was going. The commander of Draos promised he would be returning to Dyllongrad, but what if he was just being shipped off somewhere else like Oppermanson or maybe Rommel had a grudge to satisfy. Ostrom was more skeptical about fascist alliances then anything. Two powers both strive for the same goal and eventually they will come to the others path. If we win this, will we have to deal with South Acren and Suryak?

The pilot however flew just where he promised. He knew the direction Dyllonia was and it appeared he was going there after all. Will my father be angry with me? Will he say I was weak to have fallen so easily to the TSAR terrorists? Ostromtorony thought. Or will he be too proud to accept the gift? Will he assume Draos is doing this just to humiliate Dyllonia and Dominik Buluru? the thought made him shudder. Dominik had always wanted Ostrom to go into military command and become a strong and bold lad, but courage was not something he was gifted. Dominik Buluru had been captain of the Magnum Ferrum at one time, did he want the same for Ostrom?

After a couple hours the Daggerlands were in sight. He suddenly was afraid. He walked over to the pilot's seat. "Um, you did tell my father that I would be arriving, right?"

"We told them we had a surprise for them." the pilot responded. Ostrom's heart was pounding. He remembered seeing the dragon beneath the plane's wings. The symbol of Draos. And he had heard about Draos bombing Dyllongrad before. Now Ostrom was truly terrified. He came to see Dyllongrad, in all its splender and all its glory. The gray eagle banner beneath a crown flew over he saw, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a light. The pilot noticed it too. "What the hell!" he asked. "What are they doing, I have their fucking dictator's son! WHAT THE-"

BOOM

Ostrom saw a light, a bright orange flame engulf the pilot and a terrible explosion so loud all he could hear was the sound of bells in his head. He never remembered the fall the plane took or the impact when the plane hit the ground. All he remembered was void. Void, an orange light, an insufferable boom, and pain.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:57 pm

"I owe no one anything Jon. Now, as the commander said, it is time we begin this investigation. The sooner I can be done working with you, the happier I will be. Now, where do we begin? Like the General Secretary said to me, there is not much information on this New Order, most of what the MFI have are just theories and speculations."

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 pm

Oppermanson, the private airfield

“Yes, ill also be happier, we can both agree on that,” Jon said. “Yes, I’ve just found urban legends about them, no real evidence.”

“We might have a starting point,” the Unit 0 Commander said. “The Raznakovan pretender. Her accent was Oppermenian once she broke character. Now, we have a dna sample. Using this, we can begin our investigation of the New Order through the records of the person who revealed them to us.”

“Well, looks like we have a starting point.” Jon looked to the Crimson Ghost snarkily. “One step closer to getting this over with.”
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:36 am

"Yes, one step closer to getting all this over with. Where can we gain access to the information on the would be assassin?"

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:48 am

South Raznakova wrote:"Yes, one step closer to getting all this over with. Where can we gain access to the information on the would be assassin?"

“We would have to go to the Oppermenian Federal Investigation Division for that,” the Unit 0 Commander replied. “They have dna samples from the body, so we can run a test on their dna to citizens of Oppermenia. All records of her will be brought up after the test. Hopefully, if she had a criminal record, it will go much faster.”

A normal, unsuspecting van showed up in the airfield. “So as to not raise any alarm,” the Commander explained pointing to the van.

“Yeah, normal citizens would be a tad alarmed by an assassin and a known terrorist walking the streets,” Jon joked. He gestured to the van. “Shall we?”
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:39 am

Without saying another word, Taipan and the Crimson Ghost got into the van with Jon and the Unit 0 commander. As the van drove off, the Ghost kept his hand on his pistol, never taking his eyes off Jon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents