NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Pact declares war on China(IC) (OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Falleo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Steel Pact declares war on China(IC) (OPEN)

Postby Falleo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:33 am

Note-English is not my native language.

Reporter: On August 29, 2019, a group of countries declared war on China , and they formed an alliance called Pact Steel.
Thomas Hebridge's Falleo ruler will tell us the motive
Thomas: In this dangerous world, it is only important to be bigger and have as many people and resources as possible, countries like China abound, so you already understand the reason,we're looking for allies and join us.
Tehnology livel-MT
Rules:
1-No ASB (alien,supernatural,other)
2-No unrealistic number of soldiers (economic reason)
3-Creativity is mild
4-There is no other player's action predicti

Login:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=471452&sid=3ee094e653b02580d16bb4b7364b9ef4#p36161571
Last edited by Falleo on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Istazia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:47 am

We send 6000 tank armaments and 50,000 troops with equipment to help our allies in China.
Last edited by Istazia on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasia2 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:52 pm

https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datoteka:Fleet_5_nations.jpg
We send a fleet of ships from 4 aircraft carriers and 6 destroyers, cruisers and smaller vessels to help China.
"God is dead and we killed him"

Witlend
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Witlend » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:59 pm

With 2 million troops, 8,000 tanks, 10,000 artillery and 800 planes crossing the border with China, we begin our first fighting.

For nnbcthhb
Secretary

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby For nnbcthhb » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:05 pm

With 1 million troops and 10,000 tanks, we cross the border on our way to capture Xon Kong.

Oceania1
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceania1 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:10 pm

With all our strength, we begin blickering across Xianjing with a massive bombing campaign and massive arterial attacks with heavy casualties.

Tyranis21
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyranis21 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm

Massively with 1 million troops and 20,000 artillery, we attack Oceania1 forces in Afghanistan and China, but casualties are high in our ranks.

Astonia3
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Astonia3 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:21 pm

We ship 59 submarines armed with 3 nuclear weapons each in the South China Sea. Each bomb is 1 megaton.

Anostas
Bureaucrat

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anostas » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:26 pm

We will activate the sale of weapons and military equipment to China. We have many stockpiles of weapons and warehouses that we send to our allies for free.

Tupeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupeia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:29 pm

We send free shipments of oil and fuel to our allies in China and beyond.

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:46 pm

The ruler of Oneid Henry sat in his chair thinking about many things.
Sir, the Foreign Minister said that
"Henry": What is it
The "Minister" began the first combat operations in the Steel Pact and China's allies.
"Henry": The reason?
"Minister" Territory, population and rare earth minerals.
"Henry" Very interesting
"Minister" And not only that, the Pact of Steel has stated that the conquest of India and Russia is coming after China.
"Henry" Thomas Hebridge must be crazy about this.
"Minister" Also the death toll is extremely high, what do we do?
"Henry" We'll be neutral until further notice
"Minister" Why?
"Henry" Strategy, it's easier to defeat and defeat a weak opponent.
"Minister" So we hit the winner !!!
"Henry" Right
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:13 pm

With 4 million troops, 20,000 tanks, 30,000 arteries and 5,000 planes and 1,000 ships. We landed on the coast and headed for Shanghai.

Atlantannia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantannia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Sending some 20 mercenaries to the mountains of China.
Last edited by Atlantannia on Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atlantannia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantannia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Falleo wrote:With 4 million troops, 20,000 tanks, 30,000 arteries and 5,000 planes and 1,000 ships. We landed on the coast and headed for Shanghai.

Well prepare for an onslaught my mercenaries are really trained please ask for assistance if you need some.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:01 am

Atlantannia wrote:
Falleo wrote:With 4 million troops, 20,000 tanks, 30,000 arteries and 5,000 planes and 1,000 ships. We landed on the coast and headed for Shanghai.

Well prepare for an onslaught my mercenaries are really trained please ask for assistance if you need some.

You can

I need mercenaries to assassinate Oneid's water so it looks like the murder was carried out by Chinese assassins and the Oneid force on our side. If I get paid I give $ 10 billion.

Indian Genius
Attaché

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indian Genius » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:04 am

Indian Genius sends 3.5 million soldiers, 5000 tanks, 1000 jets and 500 ships to help its allies in China

I am ready to give you money, Falleo
Last edited by Indian Genius on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Falleo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Falleo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:03 am

Indian Genius wrote:Indian Genius sends 3.5 million soldiers, 5000 tanks, 1000 jets and 500 ships to help its allies in China

I am ready to give you money, Falleo

Thank you.

I use Google translate in the Thing is if I have to pay for the assassination I will pay $ 10 billion.
Last edited by Falleo on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:24 am

Operation 「fire of god」

Yuyencian mans are long await opportunity, are finish deal destroy cannibal 「chinese」 savage, are plague east asia continent people millennia. Decept worth less so call 「civilization」, are theft Inner Asia cultural wealth, dragon worship even steal Tocharian culture. Yuyencian Inner Asia energy spirit are not tolerate oppress or savage way. Chinese are cannibalize are tradition, eat caucasion mans since shang dynasty, are not invite lovely womans hot pot bubble tea, but turn womans into hot pot. Yuyencian are long know chinese disregard civilization, are deceptive extreme not hard work, every oppprtunity are back stab and destroy, many ervert by ways.

NOT allow.

Yuyencia are not consider chinese mans civilize country, are observe comprehend no need declare war formal country are conduct, surprise attack assail sudden overwhelm savages. Huge DDOS by top expert hacker mans are destroy minimal computer run win 95 chinese backward land are possess. Air Force are strike merciless, chinese savagery are not distinguishable military or civilian, all civilian are support government and are drone of chinese agenda, no mercy spare is allow. Bomb in residential area, are cause massive panic, disturb chinese are defend attempt

yuyencian man s ground artillery are initiate blow and target are field command communicate building node. Yuyencian mans excellent strategy wisdom are aim disable cohesion fight force ability. are mechanize force advance roll for ward attack fierce strength of Yan mans ancient power, Black Swallow are energy summon invoke, Jing Ke spirit destroy are apparent, soldeir are hard work 18 hour day destroy chinese barbarian

are operation orde summarr:

104 motor rifle brigade「king yi of yan」 - XINGTAI - Are attack Handan
101 motor rifle brigade 「PETER JOSEPH FAN XUE YAN」- SHIJIAZHUANG - are reserve force
105 motor rifle brigade「gao kaidao」 - HENGSHUI - are bypass handan, strike puyang, paralyze chinese transport disturb massive panic
102 tank brigade 「MELCHIOR SUN DE ZHEN」- SHIJIAZHUANG - Bypass and atack disturb Xinxiang, cripple panic chinese defend north of yellow river, are ready cross yellow river attack Zhengzhou.

yuyencian tank are plow chinese wasteland

long range rocket artillery are transform Zhengzhou, and Xinxiang population to roast live human

yuyencian air force are ravage chinese mans army
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Istazia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:33 am

Due to the massive destruction of bridges, we build makeshift bridges for river crossings. We open a massive arterial fire on Yuyencia forces. China We ship 1200 Suxoj aircraft. We send Xianjing help by bombing. We are recruiting 2000 Atlantannia mercenaries to help save Zhengzhou even though the city is a lost cause.

Last edited by Istazia on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 am

Yuyencia are initiate large massive suppress air defense campaign are intention annihilate china and chinese barbarian ally capability respond Yuyencian offensive. Yuyencian air force are full effort hard work excellent technology initiate unleash destruction fool are deserve. All air base north of Zhumadian city are target for destruction.

Air strip close to frontline are devastate using rocket artillery extended range munition, fitted cluster anti runway munition are excellent technology ensure chinese mans incapability repair. Range rocket artillery incapable reach are subject destroy aircraft use, anti radiation missile are engage crush chinese mans radar, effective chinese mans response are abortion. Upgrade Su 27 and su 27 derivative are manover superior are ability dogfight victory, aircraft electronic warfare specialization are assist jam disturb. Longer range air base locate are annihilate cruise missile utilization.

Road and city in Henan and western shandong are attack intense transport cutoff intention. Yuyencian troops are progress fast speed, reach Yellow river are imminent chinese ally artellery fire are disturb slow progress but counter battery are initiate aerial support target artillery ready clear obstacles.

cyber warfare are initiate intention incapacitate chinese mans and ally military system network.
Last edited by Yuyencia on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Istazia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Istazia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:57 am

Our industrial sector is badly damaged by cyber attacks. By retaliating with a cyber attack on the country's rail networks, our goal is to make changes to the site and cause rail accidents.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:05 am

wicked istazia mans are hack cause rail way disruption many train are accident crash, disturbance are great

president Bai long are almost become decease train accident cyber attack are cause. Bai long are vlog report yuyencian are clarificate life are safe. 「mY friends train accident are almost happen affect myself,possibility slight mishap are cause inability life are continue,i am greateful God grant save life。」many yuyencian travel are disturb interrupt

Military transport are slight delay but yuyencian rail way are implementate enhance protection, firewall are block all IP foreign ability avoid denial service, check on possibility malware and device compromise are increase。

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:09 am

President Bai LOng are create danganronpa video ability inform citizen encourage belief war victory

「My friends I am confident war oppose Chinesecannibal barbarian godless are definite victory,are God and Mary protect watch guide,arealway good triumph evil。I am belief victory are certain easy like I am eat this pear」

「This fruit are excellent taste are definite yuyencian victory equal surpass sweetness。Very cool very swag I am allow。Fight courage are all Yuyencian heart burning!」

Hua Lian
Secretary

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hua Lian » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:12 am

His Majesty the Emperor of Hua Lian:Material assistance to China is within our capabilities.

Eurasia2
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasia2 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:21 am

Eurasia2 wrote:https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datoteka:Fleet_5_nations.jpg
We send a fleet of ships from 4 aircraft carriers and 6 destroyers, cruisers and smaller vessels to help China.

Our fleet arrived in the South China Sea with over 1000 aircraft on 4 carriers. We launch air strikes on strategic locations of Yuyencia and Oceania1 using depleted uranium to destroy tanks and vehicles.
Last edited by Eurasia2 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"God is dead and we killed him"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents