NATION

PASSWORD

Your nation's leader opinion on these quotes?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Chadtonia
Diplomat

Founded: May 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Your nation's leader opinion on these quotes?

Postby Chadtonia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:40 pm

What is your nation's leader's opinion on the following recent quotes by leaders of Chadtonia?

I've made mistakes, including saying this right now.
--His Exalted President George Wolf.

I only drink on Tuesdays. I mean Todays.
Acting Vice President Mark Swazowki

Nobody knows how to be diplomatic better than me. I am the best diplomacider in all of Chadtonia.
-- Speaker of Parliament and Secretary of Chadtonia's Affairs of State and Governance, Sandra Sanders.

"The end never comes except at the beginning."
-- former President and current Minister of Defense Foreign and Domestic, Sheila Abernathy.

We live in a really big world with people with big ideas, some of those ideas go into the belly making some really big people. It takes a lot of big people to live in a big world.
Blue House Press Secretary Ronald Peaman

Yep, blue is a good color for this house, unless it was some other color, then blue wouldn't work.
Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alan Nickles
"Yubba gofthey burqa nit"-- Emperor Chad the Second in Historical Chadtonian.

Click here for more information about Chadtonia

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Sultan Mustafa VI. of the Hamidi Imperium

I've made mistakes, including saying this right now. --His Exalted President George Wolf.

*raised eyebrow*

I only drink on Tuesdays. I mean Todays.[/quote] Acting Vice President Mark Swazowki

"Drunkard."

Nobody knows how to be diplomatic better than me. I am the best diplomacider in all of Chadtonia. -- Speaker of Parliament and Secretary of Chadtonia's Affairs of State and Governance, Sandra Sanders.

"Pfehehe, I bet you are the best retardidator too."

"The end never comes except at the beginning."-- former President and current Minister of Defense Foreign and Domestic, Sheila Abernathy.

"The end can come very quick, my friend. *smiles*"

We live in a really big world with people with big ideas, some of those ideas go into the belly making some really big people. It takes a lot of big people to live in a big world. Blue House Press Secretary Ronald Peaman

"Hm, might have to ask an analyst about this one, it can't be that, nobody would offer leadership to an idiot."

Yep, blue is a good color for this house, unless it was some other color, then blue wouldn't work -- Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alan Nickles

"and another one... I feel there's a pattern here. See, friends, this is why democracy does not really work."
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Carlotina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Carlotina » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 am

El Presidente Guillermo Torrejón Paredes of the U.C. on the quotes in question:

I've made mistakes, including saying this right now. --His Exalted President George Wolf.
- "Unless you're a robot, mistakes are normal. And stating, that one has made mistakes, is not a mistake." *lets a beat pass* "Unless you've done real shit, that is."

I only drink on Tuesdays. I mean Todays. Acting Vice President Mark Swazowki
- "Good man. Cheers!"

Nobody knows how to be diplomatic better than me. I am the best diplomacider in all of Chadtonia. -- Speaker of Parliament and Secretary of Chadtonia's Affairs of State and Governance, Sandra Sanders.
- "Cool. Evidence?"

"The end never comes except at the beginning."-- former President and current Minister of Defense Foreign and Domestic, Sheila Abernathy.
- "Sounds about right."

We live in a really big world with people with big ideas, some of those ideas go into the belly making some really big people. It takes a lot of big people to live in a big world. Blue House Press Secretary Ronald Peaman
- "In ideal case, that is ..."

Yep, blue is a good color for this house, unless it was some other color, then blue wouldn't work -- Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alan Nickles
- "... what?"
Carlotina has undergone a major #RetconOfDoom. Posts made prior to May 22, 2020, are therefore rendered uncanonical, unless stated otherwise. Thank you!

Arillia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arillia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:04 am

Opinion of Emperor Soniya li Duval of The Galactic Empire of Arillia on the quotes in question:

I've made mistakes, including saying this right now. -- His Exalted President George Wolf.
"You're a sentient being, in which case you've most likely made mistakes."

I only drink on Tuesdays. I mean Todays. -- Acting Vice President Mark Swazowki
"Sober up first, then we'll talk."

Nobody knows how to be diplomatic better than me. I am the best diplomacider in all of Chadtonia. -- -- Speaker of Parliament and Secretary of Chadtonia's Affairs of State and Governance, Sandra Sanders.
"Last time I checked, Diplomacider wasn't a real world. So unless you can provide proof, I'm calling this a fallacy."

The end never comes except at the beginning. -- former President and current Minister of Defense Foreign and Domestic, Sheila Abernathy.
"The shadows are always there, ready to strike the light at any moment."

We live in a really big world with people with big ideas, some of those ideas go into the belly making some really big people. It takes a lot of big people to live in a big world. -- Blue House Press Secretary Ronald Peaman
"Hierarchical society. Ever heard of it? It does wonders and would make your nonexistent problem cease to exist."

Yep, blue is a good color for this house, unless it was some other color, then blue wouldn't work. -- Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alan Nickles
"Point being?"
Tier 10

Level 3

Type 9

I DO NOT USE NSTATS - USE THE FACTBOOKS - NS POLICIES APPLY

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:30 pm

I've made mistakes, including saying this right now.
--His Exalted President George Wolf.
"What the hell are you babbling about?"

I only drink on Tuesdays. I mean Todays.
--Acting Vice President Mark Swazowki
"Poor Liver."

Nobody knows how to be diplomatic better than me. I am the best diplomacider in all of Chadtonia.
-- Speaker of Parliament and Secretary of Chadtonia's Affairs of State and Governance, Sandra Sanders.
"Yes, you are. idiot."

"The end never comes except at the beginning."
-- former President and current Minister of Defense Foreign and Domestic, Sheila Abernathy.
*Yawns*

We live in a really big world with people with big ideas, some of those ideas go into the belly making some really big people. It takes a lot of big people to live in a big world.
Blue House Press Secretary Ronald Peaman
"At same times, it also creates some really 'idiotic' people like that guy." *Pointing to Speaker of Parliament*

Yep, blue is a good color for this house, unless it was some other color, then blue wouldn't work.
Minister of Tourism and Culture, Alan Nickles
"Ah the colour of public toilet, disgusting."
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:04 am

George Fenwick suggests that people stop being so insulting to a national leader, as you never know when it turns out the person you're insulting runs a great power with a nuclear arsenal and they are the United States and you are San Marino.
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Return to Factbooks and National Information