NATION

PASSWORD

Clerical fascism establishing of the dictatorship

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Clerical fascism establishing of the dictatorship

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:42 am

What is Clerical fascism
Clerical fascism (also clero-fascism or clerico-fascism) is an ideology that combines the political and economic doctrines of fascism with clericalism. The term has been used to describe organizations and movements that combine religious elements with fascism, support by religious organizations for fascism, or fascist regimes in which clergy play a leading role.

The establishment of another state by all people who support Clerical fascism how would it be for you ?
in my opinion:It would be nice if all the fascist people in the world were away from me.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:34 pm

Tell them to go set it up on mars. I despise fascism and religion, so combining the two is like twice the pain for me

Let earth people be free
Last edited by Rojava Free State on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:41 pm

Rojava Free State wrote:Tell them to go set it up on mars. I despise fascism and religion, so combining the two is like twice the pain for me

Let earth people be free

Nonsense. The Red Planet belongs to the Proletariat!
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

Ordenstaat Burgundy
Envoy

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordenstaat Burgundy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:
Rojava Free State wrote:Tell them to go set it up on mars. I despise fascism and religion, so combining the two is like twice the pain for me

Let earth people be free

Uh yeah...No that's far too close to earth for my comfort. You guys are welcome to set up on Pluto or elsewhere in the Kuiper belt if you would like though. Anyways, if you're going to build a fascist state then you need to do away with religion, as it will only serve as a competitor to the state for the people's devotion.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:

Let earth people be free

Right. Have them settle on pluto, the dark planet
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Let earth people be free

Doesn't fascism always come with religion, by definition? Fascist states support the church and vice versa.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:19 pm

They'd get a pass from the West as long as they're not Islamic.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:

Let earth people be free

Thank you, now the imagination of some chemotrophic microorganisms forming up, waving little red flags, and warbling the Internationale will remain sticking in my head for quite some time.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:28 pm

Neanderthaland wrote:

Let earth people be free

Isn't Red Faction Guerilla based on that premise?

Cenomannos infecisse santo Insel
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cenomannos infecisse santo Insel » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 pm

I don't like Clerical Fascism at all. Even if they were apart of a religion I find interesting I still would not support it.
Just call me C.I.S.I
I am a proud Fascist and Nationalist
Dispatches
My political results
"God does not exist—religion in science is an absurdity, in practice an immorality and in men a disease."- Benito Mussolini

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:31 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Thank you, now the imagination of some chemotrophic microorganisms forming up, waving little red flags, and warbling the Internationale will remain sticking in my head for quite some time.

Meanwhile on Neptune...
"FUR DE KAISERREICH!"

Could be interesting to see which of both civilzations will be the first one to build the Death Star and destroy Alderaan.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Thank you, now the imagination of some chemotrophic microorganisms forming up, waving little red flags, and warbling the Internationale will remain sticking in my head for quite some time.

Meanwhile on Neptune...
"FUR DE KAISERREICH!"

I thought they were on The Moon.
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:42 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Could be interesting to see which of both civilzations will be the first one to build the Death Star and destroy Alderaan.

I always thought of Alderaan as earth...

Anyway, off topic.

Will already been gone, due to the intergalactical superhighway they're gonna put up.
But yeah, off-topic.
So, a new Estado Novo/Franquist Spain/Pre-Anschluss Austria? Yeah, no thank you.

Otira
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Otira » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:46 pm

Gormwood wrote:They'd get a pass from the West as long as they're not Islamic.

Would they?

Otira
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Otira » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Otira wrote:Would they?

Clerical Fascist Buddhist State anyone? :lol2:

Would be a terror to behold. :p

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:52 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:

Myanmar is close.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:53 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Myanmar is close.

Exactly was my line of thought. :p

And no condemnation of Buddhists as a whole. Some people cheer on the ethnic cleansing of Muslims.
Last edited by Gormwood on Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:

Did you check out RWDT yet?

Otira
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Otira » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Exactly was my line of thought. :p

And no condemnation of Buddhists as a whole.

Probably due to the differences both historical and contemporary, and in espoused beliefs. Though I agree Islam is judged a tad too harshly.

Lillorainen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:

I've always wondered what a Clerical Fascist Norse Pagan State could look like - aside from the logistic effort to move Germany's federal capital from Bonn over Berlin to Haithabu within less than three decades. Maybe equipping the Federal Army with axes and make them toast to Odin with proper beer and mead three times a day? :D
(Sadly, I even keep thinking, that this could seriously be a way out of their current mess ...)

Nakena
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Otira wrote:
Gormwood wrote:And no condemnation of Buddhists as a whole.

Probably due to the differences both historical and contemporary, and in espoused beliefs. Though I agree Islam is judged a tad too harshly.

No it isnt. Unless its a individualized, secularized or otherwise harmless variant (like Ahmadiyya), its an religion with political mandate and a lifestyle etc. that are absolute . Of course thats theory and reality is another thing.
Last edited by Nakena on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum
Minister

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Let earth people be free
You did not understand me. All fascist people will be in that area away from us :)

Gormwood wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Meanwhile on Neptune...
"FUR DE KAISERREICH!"

I thought they were on The Moon.
TruthsI love the Iron Sky series. as humanity, we should not call ourselves Homo sapiens
Last edited by Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sosyal Demokrat Kemalist
Zayıf Agnostik
LGBT Destekçisi
-3.13 -4.77
Türk %76,2 ☾☆
Slav %22,4
Çinli %1

Otira
Envoy

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Otira » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Nakena wrote:
Otira wrote:Probably due to the differences both historical and contemporary, and in espoused beliefs. Though I agree Islam is judged a tad too harshly.

No it isnt. Unless its a individualized, secularized or otherwise harmless variant (like Ahmadiyya), its an religion with political mandate and a lifestyle and tennants that are absolute . Of course thats theory and reality is another thing.

Could you elaborate?

Vendellamoore
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vendellamoore » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Last edited by Vendellamoore on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Government is undergoing reform: Not all NS Stats are Canon
A Confessional Lutheran who supports Small Government ideals
DozenValues Test Results

Nakena
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Otira wrote:
Nakena wrote:
No it isnt. Unless its a individualized, secularized or otherwise harmless variant (like Ahmadiyya), its an religion with political mandate and a lifestyle and tennants that are absolute . Of course thats theory and reality is another thing.

Could you elaborate?

This thread is where you go for that. The people there can do much better than I, for they really believe in that: viewtopic.php?p=36138749#p36138749

And to be clear. That does not mean that every nominal muslim is following that. In fact a good amount of them are not doing so.
Last edited by Nakena on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General