NATION

PASSWORD

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DEAREST LEADER MENTA LEE-IL

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Menta Lee-IL
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM DEAREST LEADER MENTA LEE-IL

Postby Menta Lee-IL » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:16 pm

TO: THE SLIME NATIONS OF THIS PUNY PLANET
FROM: The INFINITE MAJESTY and POWER of The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-Il

IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-IL

(DEAREST LEADER ETERNAL UNIVERSAL CAPITAL): In his INFINITE WISDOM, and EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, the following changes have been enacted into ETERNAL LAW with regards to the INFINITE EMPIRE OF EVIL, PSYCHOTIC DICTATORSHIPS:

1). ANYONE MAY JOIN AND RESIDE THERE, even FILTHY D*M*CR*C**S. Just don't step out of line, or else, WHAM!!!
2). Membership in the SCUMBAG WORLD ASSEMBLY is now PERMITTED within our borders.
3). We shall have a DELEGATE to the aforementioned "SB" WA who will FIGHT AGAINST IT on our BEHALF.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE. AND NO, WE DID NOT RIP THAT OFF FROM A MOVIE FROM AGES AGO!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW AND STUDY THE TENETS OF DEAREST LEADERISM AND YOU TOO CAN PROSPER TO LENGTHS BEYOND YOUR LIMITED IMAGINATIONS!!!!!!!!!

TO ULTIMATE INFINITE TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a dictator? Are you psychotic? JOIN PSYCHOTIC DICTATORSHIPS! ACT NOW: JOIN AND GET YOUR *FREE* BOUFFANT TODAY!

Samantha-Higgs
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Samantha-Higgs » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:26 pm

This is a glorious opportunity for everyone! Including us the Dictators, and you the D*M*CR*C**S, as you're all called! We shall be the guiding shadows of darkness to you all and it'll be glorious!
Ohh don't worry.... there are many, many benefits to joining us! First and foremost... if you swear allegiance to us, I will no longer cast curses on you all the time! And you get all the powers over!
Over all the people that have doubted you. No longer they will doubted you as Presidents, or other... El*c*ed Officials! We will rule the world, and soon, YOU shall also be alongside US in the hall!
Eternal power, Eternal wealth.. no one will dare stand in your way! I can even cast an immortality spell on you to keep you alive, so that you can be a Dictator for life! No longer it's an expression!

- Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija “De Zwart en Verachtend Hart” Jovanna Theresa Mitchelle Marcelina Sterfgeval Gerelle Dv C. Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

COMPLIANCE IS NECESSARY. WHATEVER SAM HAS SAID AND WHICH MIGHT HAVE BEEN AMBIGUOUS TO YOU, MAKE NO MISTAKE, THAT JOINING IS ONE-WAY. ONLY WAY OUT? PENALTIES.
DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A DETERRENCE, OF COURSE. WE MIGHT, READ... MIGHT.... NOT KILL YOU, BUT THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES FOR LEAVING, OR INSTIGATING AGAINST US.

- T-5000 Mk. 0 Superintendent Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Maxine Taissa Leviathan Coraline “Onveranderlijk Vijandschap en Overkill Handhaver” Taissa. Adrena Jolijn Clementine Harumi
Last edited by Samantha-Higgs on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yet another puppet of Valentine Z. This nation DOES NOT reflect RL Burma in any way.
• A crazy Mercy running the world as a dictator. Truly a horrible outcome. Note to self: Use this to unleash wickedness on Forum 7. BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE EVIL SOMETIMES.
• Don't touch me; I'm evil!
There's no Valentine Z. Only me, Samantha. And I will be your guiding voice for eternity...
• Don't let the NS Stats (Niceness, Compassion) deceive you; we are happy people. NO WE AREN'T HEY WTF GET OFF ME
Crude OOCly view: Ironically in a game all about Politics, one man goes out of his way to be as apolitical as possible. That would be me!

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:15 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE REGARDING DEAREST LEADER'S INFINITELY GLORIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT

Ah, this is quite the surprise.

DEAREST LEADER is truly within his graces to have bestowed upon me, the most HUMBLE of empires within this universe... the noble rank of LORD KNIGHT of the most INFINITELY GLORIOUS region of all... PSYCHOTIC DICTATORSHIPS!!!

**Cue the national anthem**

Even if those pesky d*m*cr*c**s are now PERMITTED to set their abhorrently contaminated feet within our immaculate borders, we are certain that even they may prove to be of some use to our region... even if by serving as the literal FOOTSTOOLS of the GLORIOUS dictators that reside here.

With our recent promotion to Lord Knight, and by DEAREST LEADER'S infinitely glorious decision to open up our region to new heights... we, the DGES, shall henceforth QUINTUPLE, no.... INFINITELY increase our devotion to DEAREST LEADER himself... if this wasn't the case already!!!

And now, seeing that our previous saying "DEATH TO D*M*CR*CY AND THE SCUMBAG WA" is no longer quite accurate, allow us to make a few... minor edits to the previous slogan...

ABUSE THE SCUMBAG WA, MAKE PAWNS OUT OF EVERY D*M*CR*T IN EXISTENCE... AND ALL PRAISE THE DEAREST LEADER, the KING of dictators, the tyrant OF tyrants, and the OMNIPOTENT, EVERLASTING, OVERWHELMINGLY GOOD-LOOKING despot that you were all looking for!!!

That being said, the following still applies... at least to some extent:

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:The only permitted religion in the DGES is the cult of DEAREST LEADER Menta Lee-Il of Psychotic Dictatorships.

Proper worship of this infinitely glorious being is next to impossible, as being absolutely perfect at worshipping someone, let alone a being whose presence transcends time and space itself, can never happen to an imperfect nation, even the DGES. However, if you wish to make an attempt at worshipping DEAREST LEADER, then you must at least sacrifice a large majority of your population, particularly your enslaved population, using ritual tools/weapons, in the name of DEAREST LEADER. This will show that you are willing to offer a tribute of anything in order to gain approval from DEAREST LEADER himself, although that is extremely rare to occur.

Not only ritual sacrifices are suggested, but we also encourage the pillaging of democratic nations in the name of DEAREST LEADER. As DEAREST LEADER is the King of all dictators, and everything to be exact, he naturally despises the ideology of democracy and nations who practice said ideology. Destroying those nations would, obviously, please him since you have just obliterated an inferior nation that practices the ideology that he despises. It would please him even further if you force that obliterated nation to practice DEAREST LEADERISM in order to gain even more followers of this glorious cult, or more followers of DEAREST LEADER if 100% accurate.

Lastly, you can practice DEAREST LEADERISM by referring to the World Assembly as the SCUMBAG WA, and the nations who are members of that filthy organization as the SCUMBAG WA peons. This is definitely the simplest, as all you need to do here is simply not associate yourself with those peons and only jeer at them with the nicknames (a.k.a. the SCUMBAG nicknames) that I have mentioned earlier. If you despise the WA so much that you do not wish to even look at them, then you are in league with DEAREST LEADER'S thoughts. This is the third and last main attribute of the cult of DEAREST LEADERISM.

There are plenty more ways to worship DEAREST LEADER Menta Lee-Il, but the three that I have so-graciously listed above are the "Big Three" out of all of the possible forms of worship.

...though we clearly need to cut back on the "destroying" part, per DEAREST LEADER'S never-endingly wise decision.

- The Great Uniter and Beast, Emperor of the DGES, and Lord Knight of the Eternal Scourge of all fr**d*m in the physical plane of reality (and non-reality), Psychotic Dictatorships
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:11 am

Message from the Bedetopian Embassy, so far the ONLY embassy to have ever been blessed by THE DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-Il:

We happen to be aware of the circumstances that led to this retooling of THE MOST GLORIOUS INFINITE EMPIRE OF EVIL that is Psychotic Dictatorships, and, as expected of DEAREST LEADER's INFINITE WISDOM, it was the most appropriate thing to do.

We applaud DEAREST LEADER for this brilliant move that will allow TYRANNY to expand even further and bring the SCUMBAG WA down to its knees!

A biggining
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby A biggining » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:10 pm

Menta Lee-IL wrote:
TO: THE SLIME NATIONS OF THIS PUNY PLANET
FROM: The INFINITE MAJESTY and POWER of The DEAREST LEADER of Menta Lee-Il

IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DEAREST LEADER ETERNAL UNIVERSAL CAPITAL): In his INFINITE WISDOM, and EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, the following changes have been enacted into ETERNAL LAW with regards to the INFINITE EMPIRE OF EVIL, PSYCHOTIC DICTATORSHIPS:

1). ANYONE MAY JOIN AND RESIDE THERE, even FILTHY D*M*CR*C**S. Just don't step out of line, or else, WHAM!!!
2). Membership in the SCUMBAG WORLD ASSEMBLY is now PERMITTED within our borders.
3). We shall have a DELEGATE to the aforementioned "SB" WA who will FIGHT AGAINST IT on our BEHALF.

SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE. AND NO, WE DID NOT RIP THAT OFF FROM A MOVIE FROM AGES AGO!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW AND STUDY THE TENETS OF DEAREST LEADERISM AND YOU TOO CAN PROSPER TO LENGTHS BEYOND YOUR LIMITED IMAGINATIONS!!!!!!!!!

TO ULTIMATE INFINITE TYRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the start of pd

Return to International Incidents