NATION

PASSWORD

The Point of Intersecting plains (OOC sign up for IC RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

The Point of Intersecting plains (OOC sign up for IC RP)

Postby Catsfern » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello and Welcome
if you're here then you may or may not want to sign up for the RP "Point of Intersecting plains", well before you do there are some rules and other things you should keep in mind.

Rules
In this RP the statistics provided by Nationstates are to be considered cannon along with a nations factbooks (Yes its unusual but its how this RP works)
Please be descriptive with your posts and who is involved, if there are specific individuals taking actions please specify what they're doing and who they are.
The RP is closed and if you wish to sign up please just leave your nations name below and wait for a response.
please try to avoid directly hostile interactions with other nations in the RP
Posts are not to be of a personal sexual nature, sexual or other such tones are allowed if they are in line with a nations lore (such as a nation having a high level of nudity)

Things to keep in mind
this is a dimension hopping RR facilitated by portals created by a Catsfernian lab experiment.
this RP was created by two nations mostly inexperienced with RP's on nationstates, if you don't like how posts are formatted by someone, do keep that in mind
This RP is not meant to be cannon to any participating nation, think of it as sorta an Alien V.S. Predator situation. its an intresting interaction but not cannon to either universe.
The timeline is subjective to each participating nation, its a dimension hopping rp so different dimensions, different timelines.
Rules and things to remember may be updated later depending on what happens during the RP or on this sign up thread.

IC RP here https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=471016&p=36120940#p36120940
Last edited by Catsfern on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alexzonya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Alexzonya » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Non-canon RP practice? I'd be interested. Galactic Republic of Alexzonya. My Factbook has a good chunk of details on my nation; for purposes of alignment with your NS-stats requirement, you may assume only 4 planets (Meridian Prime, Haven Prime, Cabot Prime, Magellan Prime) are occupied with modified populations (not that it sounds likely that it would come up).

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:08 pm

alright cool, the way the rp works in a dimensional portal opening up into your nation from a base in catsfern, so think about where you want the portal to appear in your world then ill give you a que when the add yourself

Haring Bayang Katagalugan
Attaché

Founded: Oct 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Haring Bayang Katagalugan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Sign me up!
The Repúbliká
of

HARING BAYANG KATAGALUGAN
"Isáng Watawat, Isáng Bansá, Isáng Wikà!"
Heneral ♞ of The Srivijayan Consortium

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:03 am

Haring Bayang Katagalugan wrote:Sign me up!

youre already signed up, youre the reason this exists, i already have a prompt for you in the Rp thread

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:33 pm

I'm interested if you're willing to make the rp canon.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:I'm interested if you're willing to make the rp canon.

if you want to concideer it cannon to your nation, I wont stop you, but this RP isnt intended to actually mean anything outside of itself

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Catsfern wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:I'm interested if you're willing to make the rp canon.

if you want to concideer it cannon to your nation, I wont stop you, but this RP isnt intended to actually mean anything outside of itself

It'll be a nice opportunity for an actual first contact, don't you think? I've seen you a lot but we never had any IC interaction.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:44 pm

true, but stll. This rp was meant to be IC but uncannnon to any nation that doesnt want ti to be cannon, just so anyone can participate without messing with world building and lore

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Hey, it’s me Alpes. If I have sometime this week I might want to get involved, so I guess sign me up.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Catsfern wrote:true, but stll. This rp was meant to be IC but uncannnon to any nation that doesnt want ti to be cannon, just so anyone can participate without messing with world building and lore

Unless you do something big like release the sleeping dragon we keep in an iceberg or push the big red button on Heavenly Emperor Tianshi's desk, you wouldn't be messing with the lore. :p

Catsfern
Diplomat

Postby Catsfern » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Alpes a Septentrionali imperium wrote:Hey, it’s me Alpes. If I have sometime this week I might want to get involved, so I guess sign me up.

alright glad to have you on board

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents