NATION

PASSWORD

Flag Makers/Requests II

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:close! Without the triangles. just the sunset along the bottom

perfect! thank you!
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Heldernia
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Heldernia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Chularin wrote:
Heldernia wrote:Hi! Could I have a square banner of arms made out of this image? It should be based off the shield alone, without featuring the swords. If you can find a non-watermarked version of this eagle or remove the watermark in the provided image it should be used instead of the one in the shield.

Thanks in advance!

I re-created the eagle you requested, but it's a bit asymmetrical. And made the shield shorter to make the eagle fit better.

FreedomFest wrote:Can I get a very simple flag, dark blue background with a gold or bright yellow 6 point star on it please? Dumb request, but I am exclusively on a phone and thus can't work out how to do it. I'm not real picky if it follows that general idea and would be most grateful.

There it is.

This is great, but by a banner of arms I meant a CoA directly copied onto a square flag. Don't mean To sound ungrateful though, this is a great image. Proportions wise, I was thinking the flag of Switzerland. I'm fine with it being a different proportion if it fits the eagle better though. As a last request, could I have the recreated eagle as it's own image, preferably a transparent .png? So I have ave a non-watermarked version to use.
Last edited by Heldernia on Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thurlingen
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Thurlingen » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Thurlingen wrote:Hello! I would like to make a flag request as well :)

Thurlingen is an Aristocratic Republic, meaning that an entrenched nobility governs this state and makes up its legislature (excluding the "commoners" from it), yet it nonetheless regards itself a republic with an elected head of state (from among the noble families). What I would really like is something that would represent this, meaning something regal to symbolize the aristocracy yet also something befitting of a republic or that's typical of a republic. A combination of the two, if you will. Like in my current flag, I'd like that colour scheme, dark blue and gold, but if the flag's designer has a better idea that's totally fine with me! As to the design, I would like to leave it open to the creator's interpretation! The national animal of Thurlingen is a black horse, so perhaps that might be included into the flag design as well, but I will leave that up to the creative imagination of the flag's designer.

I am already super, super grateful for the person picking up this request! If you need more information, I'd love to provide it :)

That just looks absolutely phenomenal, thank you so much!

Chularin
Secretary

Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chularin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:53 pm

Heldernia wrote:
Chularin wrote:I re-created the eagle you requested, but it's a bit asymmetrical. And made the shield shorter to make the eagle fit better.

There it is.

This is great, but by a banner of arms I meant a CoA directly copied onto a square flag. Don't mean To sound ungrateful though, this is a great image. Proportions wise, I was thinking the flag of Switzerland. I'm fine with it being a different proportion if it fits the eagle better though. As a last request, could I have the recreated eagle as it's own image, preferably a transparent .png? So I have ave a non-watermarked version to use.

Yeah of course.
Technodominion of Chularin

No, we aren't Aztecs nor another American civilization.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:35 pm

There may be some confusion about the banner of arms thing. If I'm right then this is more what was wanted.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Heldernia
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Heldernia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:59 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:There may be some confusion about the banner of arms thing. If I'm right then this is more what was wanted.

Thank you, this is amazing!
Chularin wrote:
Heldernia wrote:This is great, but by a banner of arms I meant a CoA directly copied onto a square flag. Don't mean To sound ungrateful though, this is a great image. Proportions wise, I was thinking the flag of Switzerland. I'm fine with it being a different proportion if it fits the eagle better though. As a last request, could I have the recreated eagle as it's own image, preferably a transparent .png? So I have ave a non-watermarked version to use.

Yeah of course.

Thanks for the eagle, it'll be very useful! :)

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi, I have a flag request. Can someone please make me a black and white flag, with a white Y-shape similar to the South African flag? And in the left, kinda in the center of the black triangle the white outline creates, can you create a trident and a sword diagonally crossing to make an "X", please. Make the handles face the bottom, please.

Thanks. :)
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Juzade
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Juzade » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:27 am

I too, have a flag request :)

The design I would like to ask for is fairly simple, I hope. I would like to have a one colour background with the colour green like in my current flag. In the middle I would like to request the outline of two foxes encircling one another like in the ying and yang symbol. Above the foxes, I would like to ask for 5 golden stars to be arranged like in my current flag.

A huge thank you in advance <3

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:08 am

Great Algerstonia wrote:Hi, I have a flag request. Can someone please make me a black and white flag, with a white Y-shape similar to the South African flag? And in the left, kinda in the center of the black triangle the white outline creates, can you create a trident and a sword diagonally crossing to make an "X", please. Make the handles face the bottom, please.

https://i.imgur.com/lw8qaW3.png
gives me piratey vibes
arrgh matey
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality
The largest military in the region
Of course I use NS Stats, what do you think I’m doing here?!
Etymology: Brussels + Dusseldorf = Brusseldorf!

The Pacifican Islands said: all transit is green if there is no transit
taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

Quelsh said: "COOL FLAG BRUZELDERF"
Tattland said: "Did I just accidentally attack Quelsh"
The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:19 am

Juzade wrote:I too, have a flag request :)

The design I would like to ask for is fairly simple, I hope. I would like to have a one colour background with the colour green like in my current flag. In the middle I would like to request the outline of two foxes encircling one another like in the ying and yang symbol. Above the foxes, I would like to ask for 5 golden stars to be arranged like in my current flag.

https://i.imgur.com/8bTdXmR.png
Unfortunately I'm no sketch artist, so there's the plain Yin Yang version
Morocco-Algeria ~ Democracy ~ Prime Minister Abelt Nejem ~ Spends on Defence, Information-Technology, Protecting the Environment, and Spirituality

taps head
The Grand Empire of Andor said: You can’t pollute the planet if there is no planet
Hits head with hammer

The Garmillas Empire was an intergalactic Empire. A remnant group of the Garmillan people crashed on earth, where they were given refuge by Brusseldorf.

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:21 am

can someone make my flag like rainbow six siege but make it have monika weiss in it please

thx
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

Juzade
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Juzade » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:27 am

Brusseldorf wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/8bTdXmR.png
Unfortunately I'm no sketch artist, so there's the plain Yin Yang version

Thank you!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:29 am

Great Algerstonia wrote:Hi, I have a flag request. Can someone please make me a black and white flag, with a white Y-shape similar to the South African flag? And in the left, kinda in the center of the black triangle the white outline creates, can you create a trident and a sword diagonally crossing to make an "X", please. Make the handles face the bottom, please.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:30 am

I had a go at the foxes.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:33 am

Rainbowsix wrote:can someone make my flag like rainbow six siege but make it have monika weiss in it please

thx

I have no idea what you're asking for. Could you link some sources, please?

Brusseldorf, you're way too fast for me! :bow:

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Brusseldorf, you're way too fast for me! :bow:

Ahh but you put effort into your work and it shows!

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:19 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rainbowsix wrote:can someone make my flag like rainbow six siege but make it have monika weiss in it please

thx

I have no idea what you're asking for. Could you link some sources, please?

Brusseldorf, you're way too fast for me! :bow:

what do you mean by sources? like what are you looking for?
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:52 pm

I want an imperial american flag conforming to these parameters:

A dark blue american eagle (not detailed just like a filled in outline) on a red background on the left side

The eagle has a four tipped crown (can be blue or gold)

The eagle is holding five arrows in each claw (black preferrably but the same shade of blue is accepted)

The red area should have ten red and white alternating stripes going across the rest of the flag.

Eiran
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eiran » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Lerasi wrote:

A dark blue american eagle (not detailed just like a filled in outline) on a red background on the left side

The eagle is holding five arrows in each claw (black preferrably but the same shade of blue is accepted)

The red area should have ten red and white alternating stripes going across the rest of the flag

Western America
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 29, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Western America » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Overall design similar to the CSA ‘Stars and Bars’ and this alternative US flag,

Top Bar, Old Glory Blue. Hex = #002664
Middle Bar, White.
Bottoms Bar, Old Glory Red. Hex = #BB133E

Old Glory Blue field similar to alternative US flag field.

20 White stars in the field.

Thank you in advance!

Brusseldorf
Diplomat

Postby Brusseldorf » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:34 pm

Rainbowsix wrote:what do you mean by sources? like what are you looking for?

When you say “I want a flag like Rainbow Six Siege”
Is there a flag in the game you want use to use? Or do you want a flag that represents R6S? :)
Last edited by Brusseldorf on Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

taps head
Hits head with hammer

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:52 am

Also if I Google Rachel Weiss there are a dozen different women/characters come up. which one do you want?

Don't assume that everyone knows what you know.

Lerasi
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lerasi » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:02 am

Eiran wrote:
Lerasi wrote:

The red area should have ten red and white alternating stripes going across the rest of the flag

Beautiful. Thank you so much.

Juzade
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Juzade » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:49 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

I had a go at the foxes.

Oh but that's absolutely phenomenal! I am going to change it right away! Thank you so so much!!!

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:02 pm

thx

Is this what you want?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay