NATION

PASSWORD

Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:17 am

Official Message from the Free Kingdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Free Kingdom of Allanea welcomes the new signatories to this pact. A large amount of nations have recently signed, bringing us to over 600 signatories, which is nothing short of amazing. In particular we'd like to welcome Alexzonya to this organization, and are sending to their foreign service a gift of 4 crates of Reserve L'Empereur, 14 crates of various Allanean beers, and 100 crates of vodka, so they may drink to our health, or to whatever else they desire. We have also published the renewed list of RFTA members in Liberty Times, the Kalandia Herald, and the Business Journal.
Last edited by Allanea on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Halmstad
Civilian

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Halmstad » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:49 am

i would love to sign. theres no harm to it

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

I would like to sign

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am

I wish to become a signatory nation please.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Brickonio
Civilian

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brickonio » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:16 am

The Commonwealth of Brickonio
signes the Free Trade Agrement and hopes the cooperation will go well.

Order Nation of Monk
Civilian

Founded: Dec 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Order Nation of Monk » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:53 am

Order Nation of Monk graciously accepts the invitation to join the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

Our leader, Adrian Monk has a request: To add 4 more conditions so that there is an even 10.

Clotia
Civilian

Founded: Dec 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Clotia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:49 am

The Federal Union of Clotia signs the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement. This applies to all Clotian colonies as well

Now Sarang
Civilian

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Now Sarang » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:03 am

We would like to join this organization

Upper Idosfe
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper Idosfe » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:35 am

This great country will join so long as these conditions are kept the exact same and no new laws will change laws made in this country. If these conditions are not met, we will not join.

Hagativ
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hagativ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:21 am

Hagativ has accepted the agreement and would like to join :)

Lentarh
Civilian

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lentarh » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:38 am

I, Queen Mary of the Kingdom of Lentarh has accepted the agreement and will sign.

Amauri
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Department of State FRA

Postby Amauri » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:32 am

The president of the Federal Republic has reviewed the Reichsburg Free Trade agreement and will soon sign ratifying the agreement.

Frank Rainieri
Secretary Of State
Federal Republic Of Amauri

Danlandes
Civilian

Founded: Aug 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlandes » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am

I'll sign for the Agreement.
Sign the Emperor,

Au nord règne l'empire!

New McHarryVille
Civilian

Founded: Feb 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New McHarryVille » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:29 am

We welcome all trade

HORLALEK
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby HORLALEK » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:41 am

We would like o join

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Add me in please
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Xen Nork
Civilian

Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xen Nork » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:46 pm

After reading the Department of International Trade's review of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement, the Republic of Xen Nork wishes to join.

North Maris Nathtopia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Maris Nathtopia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:16 pm

We would like to join this organization.

Vusotalia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Application As a Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement Aspirant

Postby Vusotalia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Dear members of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement,

As a nation who aspires to join the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement, we the people of Vusotalia request to join the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement. For the members of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement, I request that you take this into consideration. Thank you.

-Signed,

Meshen Yakma,

-President of the Federal Republic of Vusotalia

Guatamalan Dave
Civilian

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Invitation to join

Postby Guatamalan Dave » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:20 pm

I would like to accept the trade agreement.

Thugorp
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Thugorp » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:53 pm

Department Of Foreign Trade

Greetings from the Kingdom of Thugorp. We in the Department Of Foregn Trade are honored to be offered this opprotunity to join your free trade agreement.

I would like clarification of the regulation banning Serfdom. Our nation is an ancient one. We have a king, and many lords and ladies. Although non-roayl nobility no longer has any official standing in government(as a sole direct result of his/her birthright), the noble class in our nation still retain land holdings. These holdings represented about 20% of our nation's territory(since reapportioning about 2,000years ago) but have been slowly growing over the last 24years since legislation passed allowing these nobles to expand their holdings as long as they did so underground and that any mineral wealth found during the corse of underground excavation be deemed property of the state. Within, a lord's lands he is responsible for collecting taxes from the citizens, The lord must provide for the housing and feeding of the citizens living in his/her land. We are proud to say that for the last 2,000years our honorable lords have kept the homelessness rate on their ancestral estates to less than 0.01%(significantly lower than in the majority of the nation) and that death by starvation in the entity of Thugorp is 0.0%. The citizens of Thugorp living in Lordly Estates are NOT responsible for paying taxes to the national government or our noble king Thugorp Tybiriouse Gimmingald IIII, However, the Lord of any region is responsible for paying the equivalent of what the total tax burden for the entire population within his lands would be responsible for paying. Although, a lord/lady CAN NOT compulse a citizen to work he can mandate that they pay taxes to himself/herself(the lord or lady) and can eject a citizen from his lands at his/her discretion but as implied above is REQUIRED to provide food and shelter for every citizen who does legally abide within their lands.
Although by the strictest definition of the term, therefor, our nation does have, "Serfs," it is my contention that given the above our nation should be exempt from this restriction It is also worth repeating that 80% of our nation constitutes Federal lands and is there for serf-free and that even within Noble lands every citizen is free to participate in our daily referenda.

Secondarily, upon a cursory survey I have discovered that the GRAND majority of nations who have(in past) joined this free trade agreement have in fact dissolved. Can you provide any evidence that this agreement wasn't a factor in their disillusions?

- Lord Nathaniel N. Gammbles -
- Department of foreign Trade -
- Kingdom Of Thugorp -

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:32 am

Official Message from the Free Kingdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs

We welcome a range of new nations into the world community, and into the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

However, Thugorp's inquiry is being under review, and we wish to ask for a permission to send a committee of inquiry to their nation to further review the conditions there.

Additionally, we have no 'proof' that any chaos or unrest in any RFTA members was caused by RFTA, other than the general knowledge of economics
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Underwater Sovereignties
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Underwater Sovereignties » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am

The Dominion of Underwater Sovereignties has officially ratified the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.
Last edited by Underwater Sovereignties on Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cockatielland
Civilian

Founded: Feb 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cockatielland » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:44 am

Signed.

La Antartida
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Antartida » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 am

Hi, La Antartida and Malvator wants to sign in the treaty

Dastardly Stench
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dastardly Stench » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 am

We would love to join, but the last time we tried to join an organization like this, we sent them a batch of our finest perfume...

...and they took it as an act of war.
Rest In Peace, Shal of Tanaara. 1/17/2010.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade