NATION

PASSWORD

Padfootia deletes offsite property and joins Grey Wardens

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Kikkori
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Padfootia deletes offsite property and joins Grey Wardens

Postby Kikkori » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:08 pm

I felt that this matter deserved its own topic.

As some of you know, I took over the region The Black Strangers when Padfootia decided to restart his old region. He has now defected to the Grey Wardens and deleted the Black Strangers discord channel, which was the centre of regional activity. Thankfully we still have control of the region and our forum.

I urge all regions to refuse to harbor this individual who has shown no remorse for his actions and no respect for offsite property. Padfootia also goes by the name of Sigfire and expressed an intention to infiltrate The Invaders and HYDRA Command for the Grey Wardens on private areas of the Discord, as well as couping the Rejected Realms. He shouldn't be trusted and is best blacklisted from your regions.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 pm

I highly doubt Padfootia can coup Rejected Realms
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

United Republic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Republic Empire » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm

Kikkori wrote:I felt that this matter deserved its own topic.

As some of you know, I took over the region The Black Strangers when Padfootia decided to restart his old region. He has now defected to the Grey Wardens and deleted the Black Strangers discord channel, which was the centre of regional activity. Thankfully we still have control of the region and our forum.

I urge all regions to refuse to harbor this individual who has shown no remorse for his actions and no respect for offsite property. Padfootia also goes by the name of Sigfire and expressed an intention to infiltrate The Invaders and HYDRA Command for the Grey Wardens on private areas of the Discord, as well as couping the Rejected Realms. He shouldn't be trusted and is best blacklisted from your regions.

Start creating backups of your work for everything. offsite destruction of one's work is disgraceful. R/D is one thing but to outright destroy someone else's work is vile. Maybe the TGW will banish them or maybe TGW will harbor someone that destroys people's work. Who knows.
Separatist Peoples
OOC: Well, the GA is full of obstructionist elite, and the rules are just there to hold the OP back. Haven't you heard?

Hired Contractor II
Secretary

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hired Contractor II » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:37 pm

This information about Padfootia wasn't known to Warden Command. Thanks for the tip, he's been removed from The Grey Wardens.

Aav Verinhall
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aav Verinhall » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Can confirm the bit about trying to infiltrate HYCOM. Not that, yknow, he would have succeeded, but it's great fun to see someone who preaches raider unity in his welcome message for his group lie bald-faced like that. Always makes for interesting reading, at least.

Who wants to place bets on when his next region is gunna crop up now that he's been ejected from TGW?
Minister of Foreign Affairs for Hartfelden
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Economic Left/Right: -2.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:11 pm

Aav Verinhall wrote:Can confirm the bit about trying to infiltrate HYCOM. Not that, yknow, he would have succeeded, but it's great fun to see someone who preaches raider unity in his welcome message for his group lie bald-faced like that. Always makes for interesting reading, at least.

Who wants to place bets on when his next region is gunna crop up now that he's been ejected from TGW?

Can uh.. the MoFA of Hartfelden please elaborate about how the they know about this stuff, and can even confirm their shit when the Grey Wardens didn't know?
Last edited by Kaystein on Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Hired Contractor II wrote:This information about Padfootia wasn't known to Warden Command. Thanks for the tip, he's been removed from The Grey Wardens.

Hol’ up, can the OP provide screenshots or some proof of what happened? We’re going by his word on this, and Padfootia’s supposed planned coup of RR seems unlikely
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Xnyfrskaa Surveillance » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:40 pm

For those who want it, here's some information I have on this individual.

Take note of his activity, he'll go from region to region after very short periods of time, create several raider projects, but won't work on them and will end up ditching them. Based on what I've seen both on the forums and in-game, he'll ignore advice given to him from well-known and respected players claiming he already knows enough, but as you can see in his activity doc down below, he only trained with TBH for about a week before ditching.

Personally, I think it's a shame. He's got some ambition about him, but he's not willing to admit fault or listen to anyone telling him what he should do. I certainly hope he can turn around and make up for the mess he made of his name, as a new player none the less. But that's up to him to do. In any case, while he's suspected of offsite destruction, I want to lend a hand in providing some basic information I gathered on him, all of that can be found below, but keep in mind, there's probably a lot more that can be added.

List of Known Mains:

Suspected Puppets:

List of Activities Since Founding:
1/19/2019 Padfootia was founded and moved to 21st Century Rome
2/9/2019 Padfootia relocated from 21st Century Rome to Fordinia
3/7/2019 Padfootia ceased to exist in Fordinia
3/23/2019 Padfootia was refounded in Balder
3/30/2019 Austyn was founded by Padfootia
3/30/2019 Padfootia relocated from balder to Austyn
4/6/2019 Olympian Confederacy was founded by Padfootia
4/6/2019 Padfootia relocated from Austyn to Olympian Confederacy
4/13/2019 World Confederacy was founded by Padfootia
4/13/2019 Padfootia relocated from Olympian Confederacy to World Confederacy
5/4/2019 Padfootia relocated from World Confederacy to The Black Hawks (was in TBH for 7 days)
5/11/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Black Hawks to The Rogue Army
5/19/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Rogue Army to Look Away
5/25/2019 Padfootia relocated from Look Away to Lily (spent 8 days in Lily)
6/1/2019 Padfootia relocated from Lily to Look Away
6/16/2019 Padfootia relocated from Look Away to TheFreedomRealm
6/22/2019 Padfootia relocated from TheFreedomRealm to Last Look Away
7/7/2019 Padfootia relocated from Last Look Away to The Invader Bar
7/21/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Invader Bar to The Black Strangers
8/11/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Black Strangers to The Fluffy Dominion
8/13/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Fluffy Dominion to The Order of The Grey Wardens

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance wrote:For those who want it, here's some information I have on this individual.

Take note of his activity, he'll go from region to region after very short periods of time, create several raider projects, but won't work on them and will end up ditching them. Based on what I've seen both on the forums and in-game, he'll ignore advice given to him from well-known and respected players claiming he already knows enough, but as you can see in his activity doc down below, he only trained with TBH for about a week before ditching.

Personally, I think it's a shame. He's got some ambition about him, but he's not willing to admit fault or listen to anyone telling him what he should do. I certainly hope he can turn around and make up for the mess he made of his name, as a new player none the less. But that's up to him to do. In any case, while he's suspected of offsite destruction, I want to lend a hand in providing some basic information I gathered on him, all of that can be found below, but keep in mind, there's probably a lot more that can be added.

List of Known Mains:

Suspected Puppets:

List of Activities Since Founding:
1/19/2019 Padfootia was founded and moved to 21st Century Rome
2/9/2019 Padfootia relocated from 21st Century Rome to Fordinia
3/7/2019 Padfootia ceased to exist in Fordinia
3/23/2019 Padfootia was refounded in Balder
3/30/2019 Austyn was founded by Padfootia
3/30/2019 Padfootia relocated from balder to Austyn
4/6/2019 Olympian Confederacy was founded by Padfootia
4/6/2019 Padfootia relocated from Austyn to Olympian Confederacy
4/13/2019 World Confederacy was founded by Padfootia
4/13/2019 Padfootia relocated from Olympian Confederacy to World Confederacy
5/4/2019 Padfootia relocated from World Confederacy to The Black Hawks (was in TBH for 7 days)
5/11/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Black Hawks to The Rogue Army
5/19/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Rogue Army to Look Away
5/25/2019 Padfootia relocated from Look Away to Lily (spent 8 days in Lily)
6/1/2019 Padfootia relocated from Lily to Look Away
6/16/2019 Padfootia relocated from Look Away to TheFreedomRealm
6/22/2019 Padfootia relocated from TheFreedomRealm to Last Look Away
7/7/2019 Padfootia relocated from Last Look Away to The Invader Bar
7/21/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Invader Bar to The Black Strangers
8/11/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Black Strangers to The Fluffy Dominion
8/13/2019 Padfootia relocated from The Fluffy Dominion to The Order of The Grey Wardens

Whoah whoah whoah… Kikkori is a suspected puppet of Padfootia?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Xnyfrskaa Surveillance » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Whoah whoah whoah… Kikkori is a suspected puppet of Padfootia?

As you mentioned above, all we have to go on is the OP's word. I don't think it's too far fetched that this is all a ruse for attention.

Miss Bad Life Choices
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Bad Life Choices » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Kaystein wrote:
Aav Verinhall wrote:Can confirm the bit about trying to infiltrate HYCOM. Not that, yknow, he would have succeeded, but it's great fun to see someone who preaches raider unity in his welcome message for his group lie bald-faced like that. Always makes for interesting reading, at least.

Can uh.. the MoFA of Hartfelden please elaborate about how the they know about this stuff, and can even confirm their shit when the Grey Wardens didn't know?

He can probably confirm the HYCOM bit as he's the Military Director of HYDRA Command, which is easily seen on HYDRA Command's WFE.
Xoriet: You’re the best thing to hit raiding since Sev
Miravana: "the accident" is the best way to describe Dak becoming a GCR delegate

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Whoah whoah whoah… Kikkori is a suspected puppet of Padfootia?

As you mentioned above, all we have to go on is the OP's word. I don't think it's too far fetched that this is all a ruse for attention.

So basically Padfootia is trying to attract people to coup the Rejected Realms?

:rofl:
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Hydra you say?
Evil thoughts... JK thanks for the warning
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Xnyfrskaa Surveillance » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Xnyfrskaa Surveillance wrote:As you mentioned above, all we have to go on is the OP's word. I don't think it's too far fetched that this is all a ruse for attention.

So basically Padfootia is trying to attract people to coup the Rejected Realms?

:rofl:

Maybe not even that, I think it's more a, 15 seconds of fame, type thing. The fact we're talking and noticing him right now might have been his end game. It's a big possibility to the very least, but I still want to take in account the possibility that he actually has decided to take up offsite destruction, just in case.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Xnyfrskaa Surveillance wrote:he only trained with TBH for about a week before ditching.

No, he sat in the region for a week. Never applied, never got any training, no association at all. Or if he did apply, he lied about his identity, but searching our forum and discord doesn't give anything for him ever even applying.
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

Kawaii Schoolgirl
Attaché

Founded: Oct 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Schoolgirl » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Raionitu wrote:
Xnyfrskaa Surveillance wrote:he only trained with TBH for about a week before ditching.

No, he sat in the region for a week. Never applied, never got any training, no association at all. Or if he did apply, he lied about his identity, but searching our forum and discord doesn't give anything for him ever even applying.

Yeah, I was just told a little while ago he went in for a week, left, came back as Invin and still didn't do anything.
❚⠀⠀❚ ❚⠀⠀❚

181st Plushy Squadron Commander

Aav Verinhall
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aav Verinhall » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Kaystein wrote:

I happen to be the Military Director of HYDRA Command. :D

or I just have eyes and ears in the right places
Minister of Foreign Affairs for Hartfelden
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Economic Left/Right: -2.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.74

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:33 pm

Aav Verinhall wrote:
Kaystein wrote:

I happen to be the Military Director of HYDRA Command. :D

or I just have eyes and ears in the right places

That explains a lot.

Kikkori
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kikkori » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:22 am

Wait, I'm a puppet of Padfootia? Terrifying prospect. Katally is a puppet of Siburria and Kikki Coutee is my puppet. The Black Strangers Founder password was changed so Padfootia couldn't access it after he left.

Whilst demanding evidence from a deleted channel is a bit of a :eyebrow: request, I had screenshots of those involving Hydra as I'd been involved there under another name in the past and sent the logs to Mcmannia.

I'm not sure his ability to infiltrate those regions is important, but it shows that he has no loyalty to anyone but himself, is prone to dangerous inconsistency and has no respect for offsite property. Keep away from him.

Old Hope
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Hope » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 am

Kikkori wrote: and deleted the Black Strangers discord channel

Well, if they could delete the discord channel entirely they were it's original creator. Which means they had the right to delete it.
Correct?
Imperium Anglorum wrote:The format wars are a waste of time.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 am

Old Hope wrote:

Well, if they could delete the discord channel entirely they were it's original creator. Which means they had the right to delete it.
Correct?

Are you saying that, because he created the thing, it's okay for him to completely and utterly wipe all the history in it?
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:10 am

Kikkori wrote:I felt that this matter deserved its own topic.

I felt it didn't.

Padfootia is clearly just an attention-seeker, and a very bad one at that. This is just playing into his attention-seeking. Unless, of course, you are actually Padfootia, since you haven't provided any evidence to disprove that. You just seemed to come out of nowhere to take over his region/organization, so pardon us if we're a bit skeptical.

Roavin
Admin

Founded: Apr 07, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Roavin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 am

Old Hope wrote:

Correct?

Permissions can be given to others on a Discord server to delete channels.

That being said, the act of deleting a channel in and of itself isn't an issue, the issue is what channel it was, and why, and whether it was backed up. And I don't know enough to pass judgement here to see if it's a legitimate issue or even true or a smear.
Helpful Resources: One Stop Rules Shop | API documentation | NS Coders Discord
About me: Longest serving Prime Minister in TSP | Former First Warden of TGW | aka Curious Observations

Feel free to TG me, but not about moderation matters.

Old Hope
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Hope » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:06 am

Armaros wrote:
Old Hope wrote:Well, if they could delete the discord channel entirely they were it's original creator. Which means they had the right to delete it.
Correct?

Are you saying that, because he created the thing, it's okay for him to completely and utterly wipe all the history in it?

Did he wipe the history or delete it outright?
Imperium Anglorum wrote:The format wars are a waste of time.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:23 am

Old Hope wrote:
Armaros wrote:Are you saying that, because he created the thing, it's okay for him to completely and utterly wipe all the history in it?

Did he wipe the history or delete it outright?

Surprise - deleting it in its entirety tends to delete the history in it too.

Regardless - you should probably ask the OP. I only took issue with your statement that they have the “right to delete it” if they owned it.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay