NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP IC-Volume II (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:39 am

ImageImage
Sydney Cao
@CaoforCalifornia

Governor Ramirez and the Secretary of State must take decisive action to ensure the integrity of our elections. Now is the time for a non-partisan investigation, and stricter standards for electronic voting machines.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:51 am

Alphonsey’s Twitter

Reginaldo Alphonsey
@RACalifornia

“Huh. Interesting words coming from a gentleman who has yet to win a fair election in his long political career. No, the district your father drew, bought, and paid for is not truly free. You are the embodiment of what makes our democracy sick, a product of gerrymandering, dark money, nepotism, and machine politics. So I’ll take that with a grain of salt @OYeah. ”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
WOW! THEM PROGRESSIVES DID RIG THE ELECTION! LIGHT HAS GINALLY BEEN SHED ON THIS PEOPLE. LYING ALPHONSEY HAS NO MANDATE AND MUST GO! #StupidProgressives #ProgressivePartyCommittedVoterFraud

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
IT TELL YOU WHAT HE IS IN HIS NAME ‘PHONEY’! PHONEY ALPHONSEY HAS DECEIVED THE CALIFORNIA ELECTORATE (ESPECIALLY LOS ANGELES) #PhoneyAlphonsey #RiggedElection #VotingMachice

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
PHONEY ALPHONSEY MUST RESIGN! HE DO MANY BAD THINGS PEOPLE, BUT NOW HE ELECTION RIG? DISGUSTING THING PEOPLE! #PeaceAndLove

Donald Johnson
@TheLoveDoctor
ALPHONSEY THE PHONEY IS LIKE AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD, ANNOYING AND UNLOVEABLE AND ALSO VERY BAD FOR EVERYONE! THE PROGRESSIVES HATE YOU PEOPLE IN CALIFORNIA AND THEY WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU HOMELESS AND POOR AND THEN THEY GIVE MONEY TO ELLEN WALTON!#IllegalAlphonsey #AlphonseyWaltonLoveChild #CheatinProgressives
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:After his Mount Pocono rally, Ramalan hopped onto a flight to Jackson, where he would show up to the Governor’s Mansion and inform Williams’ secretary

Ramalan would have been greeted with the aroma of lemongrass that would have been impossible to ignore. The secretary sporting a smart white dress shirt and a pencil skirt looked up and smiled at the Representative.

"I presume you be Rep. Ramalan. Of course the Governor has been expecting you. I also hoped that you came with an empty stomach, the Governor has ordered quite a large feast for y'all. Just head upstairs and enter his office, he is expecting you."

Ramalan nodded and thanked the secretary, as he made his way up to Williams’ office.

“Good day, governor.” He greeted Williams
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Sanabel wrote:Alphonsey’s Twitter

Reginaldo Alphonsey
@RACalifornia

“Huh. Interesting words coming from a gentleman who has yet to win a fair election in his long political career. No, the district your father drew, bought, and paid for is not truly free. You are the embodiment of what makes our democracy sick, a product of gerrymandering, dark money, nepotism, and machine politics. So I’ll take that with a grain of salt @OYeah. ”

Jared O'Leary
@OYeah

Saying a majority black district "isn't free" is exactly what I expect from a typical so called "Progressive". You can't cover over your failings with fake votes and dogwhistles
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Ramalan would have been greeted with the aroma of lemongrass that would have been impossible to ignore. The secretary sporting a smart white dress shirt and a pencil skirt looked up and smiled at the Representative.

"I presume you be Rep. Ramalan. Of course the Governor has been expecting you. I also hoped that you came with an empty stomach, the Governor has ordered quite a large feast for y'all. Just head upstairs and enter his office, he is expecting you."

Ramalan nodded and thanked the secretary, as he made his way up to Williams’ office.

“Good day, governor.” He greeted Williams

Williams gestured for him to take a seat, and slid to Ramalan a bowl of vegetarian Vietnamese pho.

"Please it be no good to discuss policy without a full stomach."

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:02 pm

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

We need nation-wide voting reform now. First we need paper ballots and ranked choice voting. We can no longer await as our voting systems could be compromising our democracy.

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Could TNS investigate the voting systems used in the New Jersey Democratic Primary? An error, no matter how small it is, could have swung the race that was within a few points of a percent.

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Peter Amaras
@ConservativeRevolutionary

Complete failures and corruption are exactly what we expect from Democratic bigwigs in California! Liberal elites always try to get around the popular will, from unelected justices giving themselves unconstitutional power to rigging the elections themselves!
#TypicalCalifornia #DemocraticMachines #FudgingYourVotes #AgainstOurRepublic

Peter Amaras
@ConservativeRevolutionary

Why do we trust our elections to unreliable electronics made by the same Silicon Valley tech lords that give millions to Democrats? It's time to go back to physical ballots, and count all of our votes!
#UnreliableTech #RealBallots #MoreReliableVoting #MakeTheChange #UseWhatWorks
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:28 pm

Gene Eric's Office, Harte Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

"You're welcome," Eric simply replied.

"Is there anything else?"
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Claudia E. Patton
@ThePineTreeGov

The absolutely shocking discoveries in California should have every member of the voting public up in arms. If those in charge of the nation's largest state are incapable of handling elections in a manner that ensures that those elections are free and fair, who is to say there have not been problems elsewhere? I will take immediate action as Governor to review Maine's voting systems and will be bringing forward a comprehensive plan to ensure that all elections going forward are free, fair, and as transparent as possible.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Kristen Stevenson
@BayStateGirl
What happened in California is extremely worrying. We can't allow our democracy to be so vulnerable to glitches or faulty machines, or even someone trying to influence our elections. We need to start looking at going back to hard copies for ballots to make sure every voice is heard.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Gene Eric's Office, Harte Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

"You're welcome," Eric simply replied.

"Is there anything else?"

"Nothing else at the moment. Can I have your verdict?"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Bill Denver

@ColoradoGov

What has occurred in California is outrageous and should be the focus of immediate federal investigation. The Californian Secretary of State and Governor Ramirez should resign immediately, as they have failed in their duties to protect the rights of those they were elected to serve and represent. I am ordering all resources available to me as Governor of the great state of Colorado to conduct a review of our voting procedures, and I implore the President of the United States to make this betrayal of American Democracy the top focus of his Administration.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Fredrick Williams
@GovMS
The California election done be evidence that there be a strong possibiity that them illegal immigrants done voted, and manipulated the results in favor of them Progressive Party. There done need to be one of the special elections for ALL statewide offices.

Fredrick Williams
@GovMS
I be proud of the voter ID laws I done passed, it done insured that none of that vote rigging done would have been possible.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Dr. Amelia Yang
@Oregon5thRep

California's handling of the 2016 election is something one would expect from a weak and fledgling democracy, not the largest and most powerful state in our union. I will be working immediately to enact federal reform concerning election security and accessibility, and I hope those in both the Democratic and Progressive parties will commit to doing the same. I am saddened by the apparent inability of those in positions of power in California to do their jobs correctly and serve responsibly, and I would encourage the Secretary of State to step down immediately. This is unacceptable.
Last edited by Vaquas on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Penelope Margaret Chase Winston

@44thFLOTUS

I am deeply troubled by the reporting from TNS indicating that the elections in my home state were not free or fair. It is my hope that the Governor and the President do everything in their power to make sure that the issues that played a role in this terrible breach of public trust are addressed fully and quickly. We need to do more work as a nation and as a people to maintain a healthy and secure democracy.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm

Congressman Frank Johnson

@ThePhillyJohnson

There they go! Look! The Progressives are destroying America as we speak and then they try to pretend like they want to save it?! Absolutely not! The Johnson Family and Hardworking Americans see right through it and they won't get away with it!

@ThePhillyJohnson

I am hereby putting forth the Johnson Plan. My Plan is simple. Progressives cannot steal elections anymore by penalty of law? Sounds easy right? Well think again, the Walmart Progressive Lobby and Ellen Walton have taken over parts of our government, so common sense things cannot pass. Very sad and terrible I know...

@ThePhillyJohnson

The Johnson plan means that all voting will be done on paper and will be counted by real ladies and men, not machines. Progressives love machines because they have no souls and hate workers, much like progressives themselves. I know for a fact that Ellen Walton personally directed machines to count the votes wrong and elect Alphonsey instead of Donald Johnson. People are suffering for it!

@ThePhillyJohnson

If you vote on paper machines they cannot vote anywhere else which means no double voting. This means Donald Johnson actually stands a chance because all votes are counted!

@ThePhillyJohnson

One Progressive congressman actually told me that even he thinks that Ellen Walton's schemes are too much and he will challenge her in 2020! He is still a bad progressive but at least he is more honest than Ellen and Phonso!

@ThePhillyJohnson

We cannot let this keep happening, call every progressive and make sure they know that you and your family are crying because of them. Now!

@ThePhillyJohnson

In conclusion, support the Johnson plan, because then there will be no fraud and Progressives will finally pay for their actions. Thanks for reading!
Democratic Nominee 2024

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:08 pm

Martin Taylor
@MartinTaylorWA

The rich and powerful subvert democracy one more, as they always do! These are the enemies of hardworking Americans: the elites of society, those that control the ballots. These are your enemies! They are the enemy of the people! Down with the elites! Up with democracy! I'm glad I left the Progressives, who have proved themselves the enemy of freedom!
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Florence Tsai
@Tsai4Congress

The news coming in from California is only more proof that we need to reform our voting system.

Florence Tsai
@Tsai4Congress

We need to stop using easily manipulatable voting machines now! Anyone with basic computer science knowledge could probably hack into some of the ones we use in this country. The only way to fix this problem is with paper ballots, and as a Congresswoman, I will fight to make that and all the other voting reforms we so desperately need happen.

Florence Tsai
@Tsai4Congress

The Governor of California should launch an independent investigation, the Secretary of State should resign, and anyone who has been found to benefit from the vote manipulation should resign and make way for someone who will have support from a majority of voters in their district.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Zachary Fowler
@SenatorFowler

I think it is completely appropriate to call for an independent commission to investigate the 2016 elections in California. Furthermore I will dedicate myself to supporting efforts to ensure election accuracy.

Zachary Fowler
@SenatorFowler

A sitting Congressman should not be accusing anyone of a crime should be taken with the utmost seriousness. Frank Johnson should either present this evidence, or apologize an retract his claims which at the moment are baseless. We must hold our leaders to higher standards.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Gianna Carrollton
@GiannaCarrollton

Today's news, of the California vote count during the 2016 election, is an absolute atrocity, by every meaning of the word. If it happened in Cali, where else could it have possibly happened? How many elections were altered, and to what extent? So many questions, and we demand answers... to all of them.

Gianna Carrollton
@GiannaCarrollton

The most powerful nation on Earth, the beacon of liberty shone across the world, and the global standard bearer of Democratic values simply cannot ever allow for the integrity of our elections to be called into question again. This is a matter of utmost national security, we have many enemies (both foreign and domestic) who will cheer at any attempt to influence or meddle with the outcomes of future elections.

Gianna Carrollton
@GiannaCarrollton

This is a situation that deserves urgent action, but this is also just the tip of the iceberg. Gerrymandering is an abusive, atrocious, action that our major political parties oftentimes continue to happily partake in so as to secure their strangleholds of power across this vast country. Independent, and third-party, candidates meanwhile oftentimes have to fulfill strenuous and costly requirements to even appear on the ballot for some elections in the first place.

Gianna Carrollton
@GiannaCarrollton

Cleaning up our campaign finance laws, ending the reign of dark money from corporate America, or the wealthiest seeking to "buy" their economic interests via our elected-politicians, at the expense of the American people, is something else we must target immediately. Wholesome, complete, and far-sweeping reforms are required to restore the confidence into our elections once more.

Gianna Carrollton
@GiannaCarrollton

And all this is just to start. We can do better than this, we must do better than this. Elections that reflect the interests of the American people, moving forward, over the interests of greedy politics has to be the goalpost. May the strong words being echoed today end with swift and decisive action, and not ring hallow... as they have many times before.
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm

July 3th, 2017

Taylor Cox
Outside of City Hall, Los Angeles
California

"What do you mean, he's not coming!?" Cox yelled to one of the organizers, when they told him the news about Scotty. "He's planning on avoiding the press. There isn't anything that we can do." they tried to tell Cox, but he wasn't having it. "Fine! I guess I tell the crowds that Scotty wouldn't be able to come! That will serve him. Also, if Syndey Cao is arriving to see me, I guess she will just have to watch." Cox said, as he checked to see the crowds of people and some press outside. "Here goes nothing. Better hope they go easy on me.." Cox thought, as he went up on stage to the podium to speak towards the crowds.

"Well, good morning to the citizens of Los Angeles! It's a day before the 4th of July, so I figured that I make this speech before everyone went out to see the fireworks. Now, for 2017 we been having a bit of a rough year, however I have been making sure that nothing happens here in LA. Even though, we have a wonderful president making our country proud, we are still thrown aside by some unexpected curve balls. Luckily, none of these curve balls had hit California. Now, I was planning on transferring my role of Mayor towards Scotty Marlowe. However.." Cox paused a bit. "Scotty Marlowe wishes to avoid the press currently, and he has decided to receive my role privately." Cox knew the some of the crowd would murmur a bit, but he continued. "Even though, I imagine he would enjoy his new role, I'm sure it has to be due to complications in his family. Now, I was planning on doing my best to secure my role, however I felt it was best that I was to do something more important. Around my years as mayor, I been noticing the troubled state of other cities in California, such as Oakland."

"That was why I dropped out of the mayoral race. I was beginning to see some incompetence with Governor Ramirez. Which is why I had announced I will be running for Governor of California. While I had the responsibility of running a city, I'm dedicated myself to know that I have the ability to run a state, as well. Now, before I cut it short, I wish to make a bit of an announcement. Around last year, I decided to have a statue of myself near City Hall, since it was mainly a gift from the Johnsons who helped supplied the good in Los Angeles. However, many saw my statue as a sign of pride for myself. I realized that the podium on where the statue used to stand is deserving of another." Cox said, where some construction workers unveiled a tarp over where the Cox statue used to be, where it's now gone.

"For that reason, even though I'm no longer mayor, I had commissioned towards the city council of giving honor to an important who has been around in California's history. President Ronald Reagan. Being a hero as both a governor in this state and a president, I shall give up where my statue stood with a statue of the man himself. Even though, it might not be possible, it's the least I can do for a man known throughout history. Alas, I will say I'm aware of the progress and accomplishments of the late Albert Winston, I will consider that both of us have been on the same level of doing good to this city. I hope that Scotty Marlowe will arrive a day or so later, announcing his plan of what he do as mayor. It will be a different experience for all in this golden city, but I pray that the future ahead shall not be a grim one."

"Thank you." Cox said, ending his speech. It was over. He was mayor no more. Now, all he just wanted to do was just head home.

4th of July

Back at the Los Angeles Journal offices, Cox and Sinclair had ordered some pizza and chinese takeout for the workers to celebrate the 4th of July. Though Cox just wanted to go home to take his wife and daughter in-law Karen to see the fireworks at the beach. After wishing Sinclair farewell for the day, Cox went back to his house, where Velma came back from her modeling job, just in time. "Got nearly unlucky. One of the taxis just ignored me when I tried to get on." Velma said to Cox, as she was getting into Cox's car. Karen sat in the backseat, as Cox drove his car away from his house to the beach. "So how's yesterday? I just got a voicemail that you going to drop off your statue in our front yard." Karen said, smirking a bit which Cox saw in the rear view mirror. "Oh Karen, I'm sure the Johnsons will be ok of having the statue as a lawn decoration."
"So I heard about this story I learned in school where some guy got stuck in a pool filter and-"
"Not now, Karen. Don't want to make me puke out some of that shit Little Caesar's."
"Or hit a coyote."
"..."

Parking on the side of the road, where the family sat on the sidewalk that overlooked the beach, Cox sat and watched the fireworks as they were being fired from a boat in the middle of the ocean. "Hey, Cox?" Velma said to him. "Yeah, honey?"
"You know it's been a while, but I was thinking of something that I want to do."
"What would you like to do, honey?"

"I want to try for a baby."

In that moment, Cox felt a record scratch in his head, as he immediately perked up. Karen heard it also and had the most baffled look on her face, where she got her phone out. "Well, I guess I need to start buying some Cialis. Not this week.. How about maybe this month, but for a special occasion?" Cox told her, since he wasn't prepared. "Ok, though it's just that I might be busy during my job."
"I promise it will be a special occasion for both of us." Cox smiled, awkwardly.

Cox got a text almost after what he said, where he checked it. It was a message from Karen, who was sitting next to Velma. He read the text to see what she had to say.

I think Mom finally snapped.

July 5th, 2017

"Ughh.." Cox awoke from his sleep, as he went to check the news on TNS during breakfast. "A special report? What so special about this?" Cox said, checking the online news. "California tallying called into question- Aw shit.."
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Jamie Johnson
@RIRep

I KNEW IT EVIL PEOPLE FROM THE PROGRESSIVE PARTY BE CHEATING IN THE ELECTIONS. THEY CHEAT SO MUCH TO PREVENT RIGHTFUL DEMOCRATIC WIN! NO MORE I SAY, I ENDORSE YOU JOHNSON PLAN!

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Fredrick Williams
@GovMS
I done have strong suspicion that the "Progressives" done cheated to deny a seat to Republicans. I have experience in coordinating elections, a background in mathematical science from ma time in West Point, and I done believe that the voting patterns done indicate that the Progressives cheated to win the Senatorial election.

Fredrick Williams
@GovMS
When you done look at the areas that have the DRE voting machine you see an abnormally large deviation for the Progressives(above a standard deviation) when compared to the precints that use paper.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse