NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [OOC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:44 am

Yes, but I can’t access it from like 8-4 PM EST due to my school blocking discord off of its internet.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:08 am

Caleonia wrote:Yes, but I can’t access it from like 8-4 PM EST due to my school blocking discord off of its internet.

Are you saying that you're going to join it?

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:47 am

Independant Canada wrote:
Caleonia wrote:Yes, but I can’t access it from like 8-4 PM EST due to my school blocking discord off of its internet.

Are you saying that you're going to join it?

Most likely.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

I am now OP for the RP while Mexico-Kebabistan is busy with his endeavours.

Same rules apply as before, I'm just regulating it now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Canadian Navy

Postby Independant Canada » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:08 pm

The Independent Canadian Navy (ICN; French: Marine Canadienne Indépendante) is the naval force of Canada. The ICN is one of three environmental commands within the unified Canadian Armed Forces. The ICN operates with four different fleet commands. (Atlantic, Pacific, Arctic and Caribbean)

The Atlantic Fleet operates out of Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Halifax and CFB St. Johns. The Pacific Fleet operates out of CFB Esquimalt and CFB Vancouver. The Arctic Fleet operates out of CFB Nanisivik on Baffin Island and the Caribbean Fleet operates out of CFB Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic.

The ICN is also further divided into two different divisions. The Canadian Navel Division (CND) and the Provincial Navel Division (PND). The CND is Canada's national navy and the most important of the two. The PND, is the navel division operated by provinces. This division only operates within their rightful provincial territory and the province operates and regulates the vessels.

The PND was created when the Dominican Republic joined the Canadian Confederation. The Dominican Republic is the only Canadian province that uses the PND model. All of the Dominican navy vessels use the Canadian Navel ensign but their vessels start with DCN, meaning Dominican-Canadian Navy

In 2017, The Royal Canadian Navy operated around 30 vessels.

In 2032 the Independant Canadian Navy has really built itself up and now is about a quarter of the size of the American Navy to a total of about 140 navel vessels. It also contains the largest aircraft and largest vessel on the world oceans; the Habakkuk Carrier.

Canadian Navel Division

Vessel Type and Quantity

Aircraft Carriers

King James VII class Aircraft Carrier 6

Habbukuk Ice Class Mega Carrier 2
(The largest operated Aircraft Carrier and vessel in the world)

Destroyers

Iroquois-class Destroyer 4
(Re-Activated/Retrofitted/Updated)

Type 45 Class Destroyer 15

Star Dreadnought Class (Zumwalt-class Destroyer) 7
(Former American Navy Vessels)

Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyer 1
(Former USS Sampson now ICN Sampson. This vessel is a secret to the ICN.
Only high officials in Government and National Defence know about this vessel)

Frigates

Halifax-Class Frigate 12

Type 26 Frigate 15

Submarines

Victoria Class Diesel-Electric Submarines 4

Patrol Vessels

Harry DeWolf-Class Arctic Offshore Patrol Vessel 12

Kingston-Class Coastal Defence vessels 12

Orca-class Patrol Training Vessels 8

Supply Ships

Berlin-Class Joint Support Ship 6

Amphibious Assault Ships
America-Class 4
(Former American Navy Vessels)

Bay-Class Landing Ship 1
(Former Austrailian Navy Vessel)

Auxiliary vessels

HMCS Oriole (Sail training ship) 1
Oldest commissioned vessel in the ICN and
also the longest serving commissioned ship

Other Various Types of Tenders, Tug Boats and Fire Boats. Up to 20.

Provincial Navel Division - Dominican Republic Navy

Vessel Type and Quantity

Flagships

Mesquite Class 1
(Seagoing Buoy Tender)

White-Class Coastal Buoy Tender 2

Patrol Vessels

Point-Class Cutter 3

Defiant 85 Near Coastal Patrol Vessel 1

Damen Stan Patrol 1500-Class Patrol Boat 3

Interceptor Vessels

Justice Boston Whaler-Class Boat 10

Auxiliary Vessels

Various Types of Tugs Boats, Utility Craft, Catamarans and Floating Docks

Last edited by Independant Canada on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Royal Navy and Fleet Air Arm

Postby Hypron » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:50 pm

In the 1800s, the White Ensign of the Royal Navy flew on over 1,000 warships. It was the most powerful Navy of the era. After WW2, massive changes happened to the fleet, as the United States of America became the dominant naval power. In 2019, the Royal Navy numbered 74 warships. Undertaking a massive rebuilding program from 2020 to 2032, taking up 90% of Great Britain's dockyards, the Royal Navy grew from 74 to 170 ships, with 20 of them being supply, fire boats, and tug boats. This means Britain has restored its dominance of the Atlantic Ocean. A few extra ships are added with the Australian and Uruguayan navies. But these are under separate commands .
The main base of the Royal Navy is HMNB Devonport, which houses most of the Royal Navy, with the 3 secondary bases being HMNB Portsmouth, HMNB St. Johns, and Gibraltar Naval Yard.

Ships-of-the-Line

HMS Victory

Aircraft Carriers

7 King James VII class (3 more in construction, another planned)

Battleships

2 République class

3 Alsace class

1 Conqueror class (planned)

Guided Missile Destroyers

30 Type 45 destroyers

Air-Defense Frigates

20 Type 23 class

Global Surface Combatant Frigates

30 Type 26 class

10 Type 32 class (planned)

Submarines

6 Astute class

4 Vanguard class

4 Dreadnought class

Supply ships

10 Tide class

Fleet Air Arm

The Fleet Air Arm, after having to undergo massive modernization, now have 250 Z-95 Headhunter fighters and 200 K-Wing bombers for ground strike operations.
Last edited by Hypron on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 am

Hypron wrote:HMNB St. Johns.

CFB St. Johns*

The Royal Navy and Independent Canadian Navy (ICN) share the same navel base in St. Johns Newfoundland. The land is owned by the Government of Canada through the Department of National Defence. (DND) Although, a majority of the vessels in port are British and a majority of the facility's are used by the British.

CFB Halifax is the main navel port for the Atlantic Fleet, while CFB St. Johns is more of an overflow port in case Halifax is full. This is why the Hyprons/British use CFB St. Johns as the Canadians don't use the port to its fullest extent.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:02 am

Independant Canada wrote:
Hypron wrote:HMNB St. Johns.

CFB St. Johns*

The Royal Navy and Independent Canadian Navy (ICN) share the same navel base in St. Johns Newfoundland. The land is owned by the Government of Canada through the Department of National Defence. (DND) Although, a majority of the vessels in port are British and a majority of the facility's are used by the British.

CFB Halifax is the main navel port for the Atlantic Fleet, while CFB St. Johns is more of an overflow port in case Halifax is full. This is why the Hyprons/British use CFB St. Johns as the Canadians don't use the port to its fullest extent.

I have a separate command of my warships at the base, (Usually the Admiral of the fleet) which is why I call it HMNB St. Johns.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Royal Canadian Air Force

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:52 pm

The Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF; French: Aviation Royale Canadienne, ARC) is the air force of Canada. Its role is to provide the Canadian Forces with relevant, responsive and effective airpower. The RCAF is one of three environmental commands within the unified Canadian Armed Forces. The Royal Canadian Air Force is responsible for all aircraft operations of the Canadian Forces, enforcing the security of Canada's airspace and providing aircraft to support the missions of the Royal Canadian Navy and the Canadian Army. The RCAF is a partner with the United States Air Force in protecting continental airspace under the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD). The RCAF also provides all primary air resources to and is responsible for the National Search and Rescue Program.

The RCAF was one of the military branches that got to keep it "Royal" titles after the removal of the monarchy under the administration of Prime Minister Stephen Pearson.

The Royal Canadian Air Force had about 391 aircraft in service in 2019. 76 of which were fighter aircraft. In 2032 the RCAF has grown to around 1,300 aircraft. A little more than a 25% of the United States's Air Force Size. 713 Aircraft are specifically used for the combat role. Some of the RCAF's aircraft are of American origin. These former USAF aircraft were in Alaska when it was transferred to Canada.

When Alaska was transferred the US government refused to sell the F-35 to Canada. The transfer gave Canada 50 F-35s but it wasn't enough to fill the original scope. Originally 140 F-35's were going to be bought but, it fell through because of the damage of relations with the American Government. In 2020 a majority of the McDonnell Douglas CF-18 Hornets were almost at the end of their lifespans and the RCAF needed new fighters and it could't get the new generation F-35's. The Government procured 140 Saab JAS F-39 Gripen's and 88 Boeing CF-18 Super Hornets to replace the aging McDonnell Douglas CF-18 Hornets.

When Stephen Pearson was elected he vowed to create a new generation fighter for the RCAF. Canada needed to catch up with its combat air fleet. The CF-39 Griphens and CF-18 Super Hornets were doing their jobs well but Canada needed a 5th Generation fighter to keep up with the original F-35, J-20 of China and the SU-57 of Russia.

Canada already had 50 F-35 Lighting II and 20 F-22 Raptors because of Alaska. It was decided a combination of the two would be created. Using the air frame of the F-35, both the hardware and software of the F-35 and F-22 would be merged together. The result of this created a super 5th Generation fighter. This new aircraft was lighter, faster, more maneuverable and smarter than any other 5th generation fighter on the market. For a short few years it was the best fighter in the world before the development of Hypron's/Britain's 6th Generation of fighters.

Canada's main combat aircraft became the Bombardier Canada CF-35 Grizzly of which 400 were ordered.

Fixed-Wing Aircraft

Fighter/Attack

400 Bombardier Canada CF-35 Grizzly

25 Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
(Former American Air force Aircraft)

140 Saab JAS CF-39 Gripen

88 Boeing CF-18 Super Hornets

30 McDonnell Douglas CF-18 Hornets

20 CF-22 Raptor

10 CA-10 Thunderbolt II

Bombers - All Former American Air force Aircraft. These Aircraft are secrets to the outside world.

5 B-52 Stratofortress

3 B-1 Lancer

2 B-2 Spirit

Transport

5 C-5 Galaxy
(Former American Air Force Aircraft)

50 Boeing CC-177 Globemaster

2 Airbus CC-150 Polaris

45 Lockheed Martin CC-130J Super Hercules

4 CC-138 Twin Otter

Tanker

50 Lockheed Martin CC-130H(T) Super Hercules

30 KC-10 Extender

25 CC-46 Pegasus

2 CC-150T Polaris

Anti-Submarine Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

20 Boeing P-8 Poseidon

14 CP-140 Aurora

5 Beechcraft MC-12 Huron

Search and Rescue

20 EADS CASA C-295

VIP/Medevac

4 Bombardier CC-144 Challenger

1 Airbus CC-150 Polaris
(Can Force One. The Prime Minister official jet)

1 Airbus A319 - Conservative
(Owned by the Conservative Party of Canada, operated by Air Canada)

2 Boeing 777-200LR
(1 Owned by Stephen Pearson as his personal private jet. 1 Crystal Jet)

2 Boeing 777-300ER
(Owned by Air Canada but used by the Government of Canada)

Air Demonstration - Snowbirds

6 Canadair CT-114 Tutor

20 BAE Systems CT-55 Hawk

Trainer

4 De Havilland Canada CT-142 Turboprop

150 Beechcraft CT-156 Harvard II

150 BAE Systems CT-55 Hawk

1 Lockheed CP-140A Arcturus

Rotary wing

Fighter/Attack

200 Boeing CH-64 Apache
(Former American Army Aircraft)

150 Sikorsky CH-60 Black Hawk
(Former American Army Aircraft)

Anti Submarine Warfare, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

50 Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone

4 V-22 Osprey

Transport

70 Bell CH-146 Griffon

50 Boeing CH-147F Chinook

4 V-22 Osprey

Search and Rescue

15 Bell CH-146 Griffon

14 Agusta Westland CH-149 Cormorant

2 V-22 Osprey

Trainer

25 Bell CH-139 Jet Ranger

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)

100 RQ-7B Shadow

20 General Atomics MQ-1C Gray Eagle

Miscellaneous

4 Z-95 Headhunter

4 BTBL S8 K-Wing Strike Bomber

(All in Storage Unused)

Last edited by Independant Canada on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

The Royal Air Force

Postby Hypron » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:50 pm

In 1918, the Royal Air Force was established by the Ministry of Defense to protect the skies above Great Britain. They did just that in 1940, when they saved Britain from a German invasion. They have been reduced considerably after that however.
In 2019, the Royal Air Force had a total of 644 aircraft, with only 192 combat planes. Now, the Royal Air Force has a total of 1,750 aircraft, of which 1,000 are combat. The RAF used to have mostly 4th and 5th generation fighters, until the development of the Republic Heavy Industries Z-95 Headhunter, the worlds first 6th generation superfighter.

Fixed-Wing Aircraft

Fighters

333 Z-95 Headhunter (6th Generation)

200 Eurofighter Typhoon IIIB (5th Generation)

20 Eurofighter Typhoon IIA (4th Generation)

247 FA-18 Super Hornets (4th Generation)

Attack/Bomber

200 BTBL-S8 K-Wing strike bomber (6th Generation)

Trainer

150 Hawk T1

140 Hawk T2

Helicopters

Attack Helicopters

200 Eurocopter Tigers

Resupply Helicopters

50 Chinook CH-53 supply helicopters

Tankers

200 Airbus Voyager

All transport aircraft belong to the Royal Transportation Administration (established in 2023), while medical aircraft belong to Royal Medical Administration (established in 2024)
Last edited by Hypron on Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Spotlight: The Z-95 Headhunter

Postby Hypron » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:02 am

The Z-95 Headhunter was developed by Republic Heavy Engineering to replace the aging fleet of Eurofighter Typhoon IIA and FA-18F Super Hornets.
It ushered in a new generation of fighters for the world, the 6th generation. A research project gave the Royal Air Force a blueprint for the Headhunter, but a company was needed to build these in mass quantities. The contract was offered to six companies: Republic Heavy Engineering, SAAB Defense and Security, Bombardier Inc., Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, and General Dynamics. Republic Heavy Engineering agreed to the prices set first, and so it was given the contract, while all other offers were retracted. So far, Republic Heavy Engineering has built 587 Z-95 Headhunters, 333 for the Royal Air Force, 250 for the Fleet Air Arm, and 4 for the Royal Canadian Air Force.

Specifications

Length:16.74 meters

Width: 18.13 meters

Armament

2 KX-10 light plasma cannons

Defensive systems

1 MX-32A missile jamming system

Propulsion System

2 Mi-59 Merlin 3,000 hp. engines, capable of propelling the Headhunter to Mach 4.2
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:49 am

I have uploaded Caleon’s Constitution, if you want to read it.
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:55 am

Caleonia wrote:I have uploaded Caleon’s Constitution, if you want to read it.

This has actually made me think of something. What happened to the European Union in the roleplay?

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:03 am

Hypron wrote:
Caleonia wrote:I have uploaded Caleon’s Constitution, if you want to read it.

This has actually made me think of something. What happened to the European Union in the roleplay?

Right... Caleon kinda consumed it whole. It still exists as a formality to cover laws that are not mentioned in the Caleon Constitution but is no longer a true governing body.
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:22 am

Caleonia wrote:
Hypron wrote:

Right... Caleon kinda consumed it whole. It still exists as a formality to cover laws that are not mentioned in the Caleon Constitution but is no longer a true governing body.

Except Brexit never happened in my timeline. so I would still be in the European Union.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:25 am

Hypron wrote:
Caleonia wrote:

Except Brexit never happened in my timeline. so I would still be in the European Union.

Huh. Odd. I didn’t really think of that.. Well.. I guess it still does exist then.
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Hypron
Ambassador

The British Army

Postby Hypron » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:03 am

The Army of the United Kingdom has had a long standing history of colonization and conquest. it was used in India, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. In 1918 and 1945 the army was at its biggest in its history, with over 3,000,000 men in the army. Then the Royal Army started to decline as the Empire fell apart. In 2019, a total of 112,990 personnel were in the British Army. Now, after the mass mobilizations during the Hypronian-Akatian conflict ,a extra 100,000 mobilization after the conflict, and a recent 500,000 mass mobilization, the Army of the United Kingdom now numbers 1,750,000 personnel, of which 1,550,000 are active personnel.

Equipment

While most of the British Army still uses magnetic weapons, elite units like the Special Air Service and the 16th Air Assault Brigade use the Republic Heavy Engineering DC-15s carbine or the DC-15a rifle. The transportation for these forces is the Warrior IFV for ground redeployment or a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter for air assault. The main battle tank of the British Army is the Challenger 3 MK.1, which is set to replace some of the Challenger 2 main battle tanks, although some Challenger 2 tanks are also getting the Challenger 3 140mm gun. Mobile artillery support is brouht to the army by the AS-90, which is planned for a refit in 2033. For surface to air missile capability, that goes to the Starstreak family of SAMs. Engineering is maintained with a fleet of bridge-layers, recovery vehiches, tankers, and support vehicles.

Command Structure

The commander in chief of the Army is Field Marshal James Montgomery, with his second in command being General James Michaels. Each sector has its own associated command structure. The Minister of Defense and the Prime Minister can override an command by the main command structure. Otherwise, the command answers to Montgomery or Michaels.
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Akatia died again. Let's see if they will get resurrected again.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:35 am

November 3, 2031, 150 km Southwest of Plymouth, England

Stephen Pearson was on the ICN Sampson, a Arleigh Burke class destroyer acquired when the United States gave Canada control of Alaska. He was in the 3rd Destroyer Squadron, which comprises some of Canada's actual fighting ships, 5 Star Dreadnought class destroyers, 4 Type 45 guided missile destroyers, 5 Type 26frigates, and the ICN Sampson. About 50 km back were Pearson's aircraft carrier task forces, split up with 3 King James VII aircraft carriers and 3 guided missile destroyer escorts. He decided to leave the Habbukuk behind at Halifax, along with a group of 3 destroyers and 4 frigates, as to not put all of his eggs into one basket. West of his location by about 2 km was Destroyer Group 2, with 1 Star Dreadnought and 3 Type 45 class destroyers, 5 Type 26 frigates, and 4 Halifax class frigates, with Destroyer Group 1, 2 km to the east, having the same composition as Group 2.

30 km south east of Sampson, Juan Carlos I

The Queens are standing on the busy bridge of the Juan Carlos I, preparing for the oncoming showdown. With their force of 1 aircraft carrier, 6 guided missile destroyers, 6 frigates, and 6 submarines, they plan to support the Canadian against the British Home Fleet and the navy from Gibraltar, which was occupied in the first days of the 3rd World War.

Republique, 50 km southwest of Plymouth England

John Smith is on the Pride of the Royal Navy of the 21st century, the battleship Republique, which is in the center of the mightiest task force the Royal Navy has assembled in this era. On the southern force, which is to confront the Spanish, is the Battleships Alsace and Bourgogne, 10 Type 45 guided missile destroyers, 10 Type 26 frigates, along with 4 Astute class submarines, which will split off to attack the Spanish. the 2nd force is 20 km behind the Republique, and it is the carrier task forces, each with 3 aircraft carriers, 5 guided missile destroyers, and 10 Type 23 Frigates. The force 10 km to the west is Battlegroup 2, which consists of the battleships Conqueror and Gascogne, named after the battleship destroyed to unforseen circumstances, and 10 Type 23 class frigates, with the center consisting of the Republique, 10 guided missile destroyers, 20 Type 26 and 10 Type 32 Frigates, and 2 Astute class submarines. The center and the northern forces are to attack the Canadians. In total, the British managed to amass 150 warships, while the combined Spanish- Canadian Force has a total of 100 ships. The first air attack on the Canadian flotilla, with 200 K-Wing bombers, have already launched to hit the Canadian fleet.

Sampson, 1300 hrs

On the radar, the fleet spots a airstrike, probably K-Wings, and sound general quarters. 30 seconds later, the attack began when a K-Wing launched 3 anti-ship missiles at a Type 45, completely destroying the vessel and it crew along with it. The next casualty of war was a Type 26 frigate, which was hit by 2 anti-ship missiles and sank. After 5 minutes of airstrikes, 3 ships were sinking, but 30 were damaged. 50 K-Wings were shot down by fast moving anti-aircraft guns. They finally see the Royal Navy's center force, and begin their attack. They hear the mighty guns of the Republique open fire, hitting and sinking another destroyer. Both sides fire anti-ship missiles, with the Royal Navy losing 4 Type 26 frigates and 5 destroyers, while Canada loses 5 Type 36 frigates,3 Star Dreadnought Class destroyers and 3 Type 45 class destroyers. Just then, the northern group, who has engaged the British Battlegroup 2 30 minutes earlier, is retreating with about 3 ships remaining. They realized that they our now outflanked on 2 sides, but they try to break through the Royal Navy Center Group. The Sampson passes by the British Capital ship Republique, which launches a full broadside of shells, which hit and nearly destroyed the Sampson. Pearson is forced to transfer his flag to the Moose Jaw and retreats away from the British Fleet.

Alsace, 1345 hrs

The Southern fleet has been engaged with The Spanish forces for about 50 minutes, and the Spanish have been on the run completely. After losing 3 of their destroyers in the opening engagement, they had to retreat away from the Royal Navy southern fleet. They managed to destroy 5 frigates and 3 destroyers on the run, but 4 destroyers, 5 corvettes, and all of the submarines were lost.

This was a complete victory for the Royal Navy, putting the Canadian-Spanish alliance on the back foot in the naval war. The British lost 30 ships, mostly destroyers and frigates, while the Canadians lost 40 ships, The Sampson, 6 of the Star Dreadnought destroyers, and all of the Type 26 frigates being one of them, along with all the Halifax class frigates deployed in the battle. For the Spanish, it was a complete disaster, out of the 17 ships deployed, 3 made it back to port.
Last edited by Hypron on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 am

yeah this is just gettin stale...
Caleon | Grünkohlland

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 am

Caleonia wrote:yeah this is just gettin stale...

To an extent

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 am

Please be aware the Hypron's post above is not Canon and these events didn't actually happen.

That post is just a theoretical makeup within Hypron's own brain.

Independant Canada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Independant Canada » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:02 am

The Canadian Army (French: Armée canadienne) is the command responsible for the operational readiness of the conventional ground forces of the Canadian Armed Forces. It maintains regular forces units at bases across Canada, and is also responsible for the Army Reserve, the largest component of the Primary Reserve. The Commanders of the Canadian Army are General Thomas Victor Anderson and Major General Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov. In the national government Ralph Goodale is the Minister of National Defence.

The name "Canadian Army" came into official use beginning only in 1940; from before Confederation until the Second World War the official designation was "Canadian Militia". On 1 April 1966, as a precursor to the unification of Canada's armed services, all land forces were placed under a new entity called Mobile Command. In 1968 the "Canadian Army" ceased to exist as a legal entity as it amalgamated with the Independent Canadian Navy, and Royal Canadian Air Force to form a single service called the Canadian Armed Forces.

Quantity and Vehicle Type

Armoured Fighting Vehicles
80 Leopard 2A MBT

550 Leopard 3 MBT

300 M1A4 Abrams MBT
(Former American Military)

630 LAV III (8x8)

900 Textron TAPV

300 Humvee

Field Artillery

M777

LG1 Mark II

C3 Close Support Gun

M109

M270

Katyusha Rocket Launcher
(Bought from Russia)

Various smaller mobile launchers.

Various Types and Quantities of: Mine-Clearing Vehicles, Engineering, Anti Air, Utility and Support Vehicles

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello guys!

I apologize for the long inactivity. I expected that I would get the hang of schoolwork within a week or two, but it's a month in and I am still spending my entire day doing nothing but homework.

I wanted to let y'all know that I will still be inactive for this reason. I do not know how long it will be until I work efficiently enough that I have time to RP here.

In the meantime, Canada will continue being OP.

I also realized that due to my inactivity, that war I'm having with Rome has "frozen" while the rest of the RP is moving. I have thought of two possible ways to solve this:
  • When I become active again, the war will resume and we will RP the war so it concludes naturally. However, IC time would still pass during my inactivity, so the IC war situation would probably be like the Western Front in WWI, since despite there being an ongoing war, the situation does not change much for a time.
  • Hypron and I could agree on an ending for the war now and just say it ended, leaving the events of the war itself implied. The only problem with this is that we didn't agree on an actual ending for it yet.

On an unrelated note, I have a question for Canada: how did that blackface controversy affect Trudeau in the RP?

On another unrelated note, this is my new favorite Spanish political party because of the name:

Joushiki Nante Iranai wrote:Party Spotlight: PP

Background
PP is a conservative party lead by Opposition Leader Jordi Oriol. It is in the largest party in the opposition, and is considered to be the mainstream party on the right.

Policies
Their policies include the prioritising of the growth of the economy and disbanding the EECE. They are also opposed to a national health system.

Positives
They are the largest opposition party, and are credited among most news sources when the government is occasionally defeated. Additionally, many nations allied to Spain have a conservative leading party.

Negatives
They have struggled to unite the varying opposition parties against the government, leading to major government policies sometimes passing with majorities over 150, which has lead to accusations that it will be unable to form a government that will last, even if it wins an election.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents