NATION

PASSWORD

Question to Admin or Development about "Leader"

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Artsotska
Attaché

Founded: Apr 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Question to Admin or Development about "Leader"

Postby Artsotska » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:32 am

Can you pleeeeez let nations be able too undo a "Special Issue" apon request?!!! The nation that I use was the first one to receive these "Special Issues", but I did not know the outcomes to any of them. I do now, but I wish I could undo what I have done. Is it possible to implement that sort of feature? If not, is there another way to fix this issue of regretting a simple mistake?
Last edited by Artsotska on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Head of State & Chancellor of The Okchi Union

Political Expert

Democratic, Liberal, Gay, Political, Future Tech

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:35 am

To the results of choosing the Leader issue, I choose an oligarchy sort of, but I hoped to get the leader. I didn't get that at all, thats why i ask.

Political Expert

Abercontin-Jereaux
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abercontin-Jereaux » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:36 am

I think this belongs to the Got Issues forum.
Anyways, you can't until you get that issue again. At least that's what I heard. If you can't you can seperately state your capital in another place, like a fact book or your signature. You don't need to use NS Stats.
Nightcore! UWU
Sig is not ready yet, but will come out soon.
"Afraid of me?" -Kyro, Subzero

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:37 am

Abercontin-Jereaux wrote:I think this belongs to the Got Issues forum.
Anyways, you can't until you get that issue again. At least that's what I heard. If you can't you can seperately state your capital in another place, like a fact book or your signature. You don't need to use NS Stats.

Unfortunately, I've been told by Moderation that you don't. I do use a factbook, but I really want to use NS stats. Thanks though!
Last edited by Artsotska on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Political Expert

Abercontin-Jereaux
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Abercontin-Jereaux » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:38 am

Artsotska wrote:
Abercontin-Jereaux wrote:I think this belongs to the Got Issues forum.

Unfortunately, I've been told by Moderation that you don't.

So, the latter.
Nightcore! UWU
Sig is not ready yet, but will come out soon.
"Afraid of me?" -Kyro, Subzero

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:45 am

I'm confused about what you're asking about?

Did you choose an option which didn't unlock the leader field and want to get the issue again so you can choose one the options that will?

Well if you did, you'll get the issue randomly again and, since some time last year, any option (other than dismissing) will unlock the leader field.
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:52 am

If you answered the issue since last June, it doesn't matter which option you chose -- all options, beside dismissal, open the leader field. If you wish to change your leader title, simply go to Settings and enter what you wish your leader to be (the field will not show on your nation page while blanked out).

If you answered the issue before June 2018 (and I can't check as the option to check specific dates/answers of your issues received only goes back so far), I'm afraid that option will be unavailable until you receive the issue again. The issue will return at some point, but I can't give you any specific timeframe.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Artsotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artsotska » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:45 am

The Free Joy State wrote:If you answered the issue since last June, it doesn't matter which option you chose -- all options, beside dismissal, open the leader field. If you wish to change your leader title, simply go to Settings and enter what you wish your leader to be (the field will not show on your nation page while blanked out).

If you answered the issue before June 2018 (and I can't check as the option to check specific dates/answers of your issues received only goes back so far), I'm afraid that option will be unavailable until you receive the issue again. The issue will return at some point, but I can't give you any specific timeframe.

Thanks, and I really hope it shows up soon. Same for an issue that will abolish my "No Prisons" Polic cuz thats been annoying me for many months now, ;) .

Political Expert

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical