NATION

PASSWORD

Roman Byzantine Union: Public Relations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Roman Byzantine Union: Public Relations

Postby DACOROMANIA » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:19 pm

.Image.
.Image.

Founded 01 November, 2018

Welcome to our Universal Union ! Where our Principles of freedom, equality, safety, respect, reconciliation, unity, solidarity and the sustainable and socially conscious order, the rights of members and our system of ethics are applied universally. This system is inclusive of all individuals, regardless of culture, race, sex, religion, nationality or any other distinguishing feature.

The Sun rises in the morning and a new world ready to be forged from the ashes of the old.
Make sure to join us and become officially a citizen.

PUBLIC RELATIONS & EMBASSY

( Publica Res et Legatio )

Opening Message:

Greetings!
I'm Dacoromania (NS nation), the Founder Basileus of the region Roman Byzantine Union, and I may act as a representative for my region, together with the Symbasileus Palsada (who also act as a WA Delegate) and with the Magister Exterae Res (Minister of Foreign Affairs), honoured to meet you.
If necessary, as a representative, in certain cases I may act even as an Ambassador until we assign specific diplomats or ambassadors.
I'll do my best, myself and my partners, to keep all updated about our Public relations of the Roman Byzantine Union or related to our diplomatic relations.
And, please feel free to contact the representatives of Roman Byzantine Union if you want to know anything from us or for other matters in public relations and also tell us if anything wrong or good may happen.

Best Regards,
Roman Byzantine Union Presidency,
December, 2018

January 2019, Representatives:

Founder Basileus: Dacoromania
Symbasileus / WA Delegate: Palsada
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Petroslovania
Region: Roman Byzantine Union

Foreign Affairs Agenda

Diplomacy Policy

General Embassy Requirements are:
- Open to most Embassy requests;
- Respect our Union's core values;
- Not open to who support extremism or tyrannical ideologies;
- Not open to who may affect the safety of our members.

{} For every embassy request, the Minister on Foreign Affairs is at your disposition to contact him.
{} In case if such a Minister is not appointed or during an election, other representative in charge at that moment is at your disposition to contact him.

Alliances and Partnership

- Starting with December 2018 and January 2019, the Roman Byzantine Union is member part of the coalition named as Universal Roman Union, which is acting as an organization, and the Primus Consulus (leader) of this coalition is the Basileus of our Union. (closed in June 2019)
- The Union is also member part of the Congress of Slavic States. (ended in June 2019)
- The Union is member of Roman Defense Treaty.
- Also, the Union could be part of any other organizations, alliances or treaties.

Recruitment Agenda

Roman Byzantine Union comes to unite all Romans and all non-Romans into a single vibrant and universal community. And we want you to join our side!

We are looking to build a strong, active, helpful community and we are looking for new nations and for old nations to help us achieve that. We have a fully planned out government with many vacant posts just begging for talented individuals to fill them. You can be one of them.

Do you want a warm and open community where your voice could be heard, where you won't feel alone, where you can do more than just answering your nation's issues?

Even if you want be a brilliant politician, a respected diplomat, or even a powerful military officer, your place is along with us.

Also, even if you just want a calm environment where you can sit, to test your politics and to answer in-game nation's issues, Roman Byzantine Union is your best choice.

Please, read our Rules, our Constitution, apply for Citizenship and even enlist in our Roman Armed Forces.

And we encourage you, while joining our region, to get World Assembly membership for endorsing our WA Delegate and even for our Roman Legion.

Even if you want to do something in NS or even just a safe place to stay in it, we, the Government and the People of the Roman Byzantine Union, want you and we need you and your help, we're calling you to join us!

If you want to help to be the supporter of something great, be sure to give us a look. Also, if you're looking to help grow a region and help make it your own home, please, do consider the Roman Byzantine Union.

Last edited by DACOROMANIA on Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:17 am

Foreign Affairs News

Roman Byzantine Union in January 2019 established a Consulate with The South Pacific on the TSP forum.

In February 2019 we rejected an embassy request from New Celtica for reasons of security such as potential breaking of rules, reported spies and being banned from The North Pacific for certain reasons such as annoying people (as the TNP Foreign Minister told).

Today 26th February 2019 the currently Security Council Resolution at vote "Commend The North Pacific" in the World Assembly got favorable votes from the Founder and the WA Delegate of Roman Byzantine Union.

Recruitment News

Roman Byzantine Union is looking for both new and experienced people:
- to engage in Government Offices of a Roman themed and Universal themed region,
- also for looking for people interested in Diplomacy
- and in our Roman Armed Forces.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder of Roman Byzantine Union.

I wish to save human race and to build a new nation-state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. To grow, to aid and save each other. Also going interstellar. Even if abandoned by family and nobody cares, I wish to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:55 pm

News:

Senate elections are to held starting on the 15 of January, April, July and October. Elections are to be 7 days long.
All prospective Senators are to contact the Basileus or Symbasileus if the want to run.

Everyone interested for joining in the Union elections should be a resident member of the Roman Byzantine Union. Roman citizens are welcome at every time. Join the Roman Byzantine Union, become citizen, run for elections and help us to get the best in all.

Candidates campaigns had started. Senate shall decide the best for its people.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:14 am

Announcement:
Any attempt or form of recruitment from our region in the favor of another is prohibited.
Even if asking for puppet accounts or not (for or from other regions), permission should be requested first.
Also, our region do Not has the tag "recruiter friendly" which is a specific tag for those regions who permit recruiting from them. We do not.
We, the Roman Byzantine Union, do not permit this, but only for others to join in our region. We do not risk the safety of our members.

Last Update: RBU Diplomacy Policy

We respect others and we request respect in return.
Also we request to respect Nation States Rules.
Last edited by DACOROMANIA on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish to save human race and to build a new nation-state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. To grow, to aid and save each other. Also going interstellar. Even if abandoned by family and nobody cares, I wish to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Date: 7th September 2019

Official Declaration:

" Dacoromania, the Founder Leader of the Union, has to report the bad behavior from a single player behind the accounts of Confederates of America and Azibritt during his last days of residence within the region when he broke the voting rules and attempted to influence the voting results.

At beginning he was suspected till we got evidences from this player using both accounts. After some telegrams our Symbasileus has got evidences on his identity and his cheating, despite that he denied and accusing his another "nation" of cheating in votes. Shortly he left the region then as a response our regional government banned him after his leaving.

Immediately after this he sought to find support for attacking militarily (attempts of invasion/war against) the Union and even he tried to candidate for an office in The North Pacific. This player asked the North Pacific to invade us.

We informed the foreign region and we kept monitoring the rogue player. Therefore, we have enough evidences to prove his guilty.

The Presidency of the Roman Union has to announce the removal of the citizenship of the offender player from the Union and therefore we declare him as Persona Non Grata.

Also, we do not recognize any region that may be created by the player with the intention of attacking the reputation and the integrity of our region or even using our name.
The Union is not responsible for any action of a rogue player/nation banned from our region.
If this person will continue his aggression, then the Union shall take severe actions even for his condemnation in the World Assembly. If he stops his evilness then he will be left to play as he wish but he's never welcome back in the Union.

In the same time the Supreme Council of the Union took in consideration to present our warnings about the offender player using puppet-nations in a bad way and also we recommend you to avoid to give him an office in any of your regional governments as based on his behavior of lies. We consider that you've been advised.

Evidences are presented in this post.

With respect,
Founder Consular Basileus of the Roman Byzantine Union."

Evidences (links):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ternet.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 165344.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 165354.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 165503.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... apture.PNG
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5062048/
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... apture.PNG
Last edited by DACOROMANIA on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:27 am

Greetings,

As a leader of the region Roman Byzantine Union I am informing you that I'm looking for active and serious players who can help the region in offices of Foreign Affairs, Defense, Justice and Special Affairs, and preferably who can be interested to involve within the region for a longer time.
These regional offices are now vacant.

The offices are as following:
1. The Minister of Foreign Affairs has to communicate and to keep contact with other regions, but also s/he can search and assign diplomats under his coordination.
2. The Minister of Defense has to ensure the security and defense of the region at home and abroad, to coordinate Armed Forces to success, to collaborate with other regions in military affairs (based on treaties), and to ensure the recruitment of new "soldiers".
3. The Minister of Justice has to ensure that the Rules and the regional Constitution are respected but also he can develop a "Court of judges" for fair trials when the Rules are broken. In fact this is a regional moderator to keep the rules as respected and he can assign few assistants.
4. The Minister of Special Affairs can do various things that are not designed to the other ministers, likely recruitment, communications, reports, artistic competitions and other similar things that could improve the region and keeps it active.

Requests are as following:
- I would like a list of candidates before starting elections for these regional offices.
- Candidates must become citizens (WA membership included) and shall reside within the Roman region for at least 7 days.
- An exception from WA membership for a candidate could be granted if s/he serves as WA soldier abroad.
- If a candidate is working in the same time for another region into a regional office or marching as WA military officer on the battlefield, then he shall declare these, but these does not count as a reason of inactivity.

Best Regards.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Regional News:
The Leadership of the Roman Byzantine Union has made a new dispatch named Diplomacy Policy (link included) to replace the old one and to serve for information on RBU's diplomatic policies in the Foreign Affairs.
Also there would not be any list with diplomats or ambassadors in a dispatch from now on.
All ambassadors are invited to join our Chat server from the Discord website.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay