NATION

PASSWORD

Massacre in District 1 (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

If elections are held, who would you vote for?

Nazi party
9%
National party(Currently in power)
8%
Christan Democrats
20%
Moderate party
8%
Labor Party
8%
Kazakh freedom party
6%
Communist Party
21%
Libertarians
10%
Other
10%

Total votes : 87

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Massacre in District 1 (Open)

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 pm

(OOC: since my nation has a lot of references to Apartheid South Africa, this is meant to be my sort of Soweto in 1976, this is supposed to promote an anti Kazakhstan sentiment, as well as cause things like external support for revolutionaries, and sanctions)

District 1, Almaty

"We have suffered under this racist system long enough! We are not allowed to reach our full potential, we have to live in poverty, in fear of the government, we are not allowed to advance ourselves as human beings! We demand our liberation in this land of Kazakhstan, and equality for all! Whether the be Slav, German, Kazakh, or Korean!"
The crowd gave out a roar of applause. The young people, not fearing what to come began chanting various things, the mood was very joyous, for a moment, it felt as if their was no government to hold them back, that they where free. This would not last.

10 minutes later
The police officers stood in a line, along the dirt road in the township. A police officer raised his bull horn, while holding down his riot shield with his other hand, and began to speak "by order of the city of Almaty, you are to disburse immediately."
The crowd did not respond. Nikolai was nervous, he did not want to shoot, of course try telling that to the police commissioner, who hated everyone who was not Slavic. Out of nowhere, flew a molotov cocktail at the line of police.
"Cover!" Yelled the sergeant. The shields had protected the police from serious damage, however, once they had risen on their feet,
the sergeant gave out a new order "fire!" Nikolai hesitated for a second, "there are women in children in the crowd, should I really shoot?" However this did not stop most of the other officers from beginning to shoot. The shotguns all firing at once made Nikolai go deaf, he could see they where shooting at the crowd 15 meters away, the crowd began to run away.
They kept on firing.
After a few minutes, and a few more molotovs, the crowd finally had disbursed, for the moment.
On the street, lay around 50 dead people, among the crowd, where innocent civilians and little children.
Nikolai, felt a sense of shame "what have I done? Somewhere else, he could hear radio chatter.
Unknown to the police, some one was secretly filming this, and sent it off to foreign news stations...
Last edited by Apartheid Kazakhstan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

District 1 Almaty

A few ambulances where parked alongside the street, ready to take any survivors to be treated.
Most of the police had left, it had only been an hour, however news had spread to other townships about the violence.
The Police commissioner was talking with the sergeant at a makeshift command post.
"I see you really took care of those Kazakh bastards"
"I did, under your orders, we used lethal rounds like you asked"
"Good, these scum don't deserve rubber bullets"
"What do you think will happen now?"
" I have got reports that because of this, discontent is brewing in other townships"
"Can we handle it"
"Of course we can"
"What about our international image?"
"Hopefully word wont get out to the international community, besides, I don't think any of them own a camera"

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Empress Elizabeth I of Royal Calathonia was appalled. The actions of Apartheid Kazakhstan against certain segments of it's population was intolerable. They restricted their civil liberties and tried to trample on their lives and privacy. As such, the Empress issued a official letter to the Government of Apartheid Kazakhstan:

To: The Government of the Discriminatory Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan

Sirs and Madames,

Your actions concerning certain segments of your population are intolerable. All people, regardless of their race, color, gender, creed, or national orientation, have the right to equality, fair justice, and proper freedom. What your police forces demonstrated was intolerable. And also, how you yourselves have placed restrictions on the civil liberties and mobility of the segments of your population is despiscable. As such, the Royal Calathonian Empire demands that the Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan pay compensation to the families of those killed, punish the police who committed such grave actions, and instigate a program of civil and public reform. If you do not, economic sanctions, travel bans, and diplomatic condemnations will come your way, and probably even more then that.

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I
Name: Royal Calathonian Empire

National Population: 740,000,000 (set by me, for roleplay purposes)

National Currency: Imperial Dataries

Link to Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89919

Link to NS Wiki Article: http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Royal ... ian_Empire

United Districts of 1
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Districts of 1 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:45 pm

OOC:Holy crap I thought you were talking about my nation :p

IC:
To:The leaders of this horrible crime
THis sort of action against a minority is unforgivable. The atrocity's you have committed are disgusting and uncalled for. If you do not stop these crimes a DIRECT intervention will be the only option.
Last edited by United Districts of 1 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please refer to me as The Kyoto Trade Union at all times in IC
All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.
Lenehen wrote:
Wamitoria wrote:Getting 90% of his military killed during an unnecessary, botched invasion of Russia?

Exactly! He killed a lot of frenchmen- something any englishman should aspire to!
My name in cat= Aknò:ziˑn rnckxx zeˑx

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Royal Calathonia wrote:Empress Elizabeth I of Royal Calathonia was appalled. The actions of Apartheid Kazakhstan against certain segments of it's population was intolerable. They restricted their civil liberties and tried to trample on their lives and privacy. As such, the Empress issued a official letter to the Government of Apartheid Kazakhstan:

Sirs and Madames,

Your actions concerning certain segments of your population are intolerable. All people, regardless of their race, color, gender, creed, or national orientation, have the right to equality, fair justice, and proper freedom. What your police forces demonstrated was intolerable. And also, how you yourselves have placed restrictions on the civil liberties and mobility of the segments of your population is despiscable. As such, the Royal Calathonian Empire demands that the Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan pay compensation to the families of those killed, punish the police who committed such grave actions, and instigate a program of civil and public reform. If you do not, economic sanctions, travel bans, and diplomatic condemnations will come your way, and probably even more then that.

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I

District 1, Almaty

The sergeant watched in shock on the portable TV, as the Empress of Royal Calathonia made this statement.
"Its all over he thought", he had read his history, he had known what had happen to South Africa, it would all go down hill from here.
He was not sure if even traditional allies like Apartheid Estonia would stick with them after this. Even the sergeant, with his racism felt ashamed of himself. He turned to the police Commissioner
"what now?"

The Capitol building, Astana

Sergei received the letter, he ordered an emergency meeting with with his cabinet.
"Men, we have seen what has happened in district 1, we must show those "others" that we will not tolerate dissent.
Most of the racist ministers agreed, however in one corner, one of the ministers had other thoughts...
The election starts in 1 month, we must show to our people, and our allies, that we are the true force of power in this nation.
I order that any an all dissent by non Slavic people be put down by force, lethal force.
The president also responded to the letter with this.

Office of the President of Kazakhstan

To:Royal Calathonia
Your request of this "Multiracial" freedom stuff is nonsense, we will never give into your Communist demands.
Signed:
Sergei Lamanov
President.

McConia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby McConia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Intelligence director Hueneau looked up at the secretary with horror. The reports told him of massacre in Kazahkstan. Quickly he stood up and briskly exited his office in the administrative building a half mile from the palace. Once he was n the street corner, he pulled dialed up his driver, which promptly brought him to the Imperial palace.
On the front steps the PAlace guard allowed him in with little trouble and he was off.
A minute later he entered the palace throne room. Sitting on the marble-ivory throne, was the young Emperor. He quickly bowed and looked up at the tall emperor and said quickly," Your majesty, the Kazahkstanians are killing innocentswithin their own country."
"Well, then get some paper and a pen, i need to prepare a message.

Code: Select all
Dear government of Kazahkstan,
We are appaled to hear such rumors stimulating from your nation. Intelligence and international news informs us of a murder of innocent civilians in your nation. If there was hostility from these protestors, then we understand, however you must use non-lethal systems in the future. However, if these were merely peaceful protestors, then we will ready a fighter wing of f-35 fighter jets to be onstandby inside McConia. If you continue to kill your own people, then they will be mobilized.
Sincerely,
Emperor Jonathan MCnall
P/MT Junk:
McConia Endures, The Emperor is strong, The Council is wise, and
Parliament is with the people. God has surely blessed us.
Emperor: Jonathan McNall
Empress: Mina McNall
Viceroy: Peter Farleux
Minister of Defense: Marshall Lucas Berrier
Minister of Foreign affairs: Minister Charles Freche
Minister of Domestic Affairs: Minister Jeanne Casableau
High Lord-Councillor: Pierre de Chatlier

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Apartheid Kazakhstan wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:Empress Elizabeth I of Royal Calathonia was appalled. The actions of Apartheid Kazakhstan against certain segments of it's population was intolerable. They restricted their civil liberties and tried to trample on their lives and privacy. As such, the Empress issued a official letter to the Government of Apartheid Kazakhstan:

Sirs and Madames,

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I

District 1, Almaty

The sergeant watched in shock on the portable TV, as the Empress of Royal Calathonia made this statement.
"Its all over he thought", he had read his history, he had known what had happen to South Africa, it would all go down hill from here.
He was not sure if even traditional allies like Apartheid Estonia would stick with them after this. Even the sergeant, with his racism felt ashamed of himself. He turned to the police Commissioner
"what now?"

The Capitol building, Astana

Sergei received the letter, he ordered an emergency meeting with with his cabinet.
"Men, we have seen what has happened in district 1, we must show those "others" that we will not tolerate dissent.
Most of the racist ministers agreed, however in one corner, one of the ministers had other thoughts...
The election starts in 1 month, we must show to our people, and our allies, that we are the true force of power in this nation.
I order that any an all dissent by non Slavic people be put down by force, lethal force.
The president also responded to the letter with this.

Office of the President of Kazakhstan

To:Royal Calathonia
Your request of this "Multiracial" freedom stuff is nonsense, we will never give into your Communist demands.
Signed:
Sergei Lamanov
President.

The Empress was angered. How dare they deny it! Apartheid Kazakhstan was much smaller and weaker then Royal Calathonia, and yet they denied! Elizabeth I also believed that their infringement on human rights was wrong. As such, she issued another official letter:

To: The Discriminatory Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan

Sirs and Madames,

Because you denied your request, the Royal Calathonian Empire hereby imposes complete economic sanctions and travel bans against the Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan. We also condemn you diplomatically for your actions. If you commit any more oppressive massacres, more tougher measures, will be taken.

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I
Last edited by Royal Calathonia on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Almaty, Slavic suburbs

Nikolai had decide to take some time off, he headed home. But not before heading to church. He sat for a few hours, and simply prayed for forgiveness for his sins. "I was ordered to shoot them, I did not want to" Nikolai tried to rationalize.
He headed home, he walked through the door of the two floor house in the quiet suburbs. He took a seat in the upstairs office,
He sat for god knows how long, just thinking, finally, he felt the urge to do something. He took out a piece of paper, and began writing....

The Parliament building, Astana
The young minister of Health stood in front of the 100 man parliament. He was testifying for the Impeachment of Sergei, he head felt he had gone crazy, it seems as if most of the MPs approved, however, it would take a month at best for him to be removed.
And a lot would happen in a month.
Last edited by Apartheid Kazakhstan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 pm

To: The Chauvinistic Scum in Charge of Apartheid Kazakhstan

A few days ago, our security forces have intercepted a video. A very nasty video. An incriminating video. I assume you can guess what that video was about.
You cannot deny this atrocity. You cannot deny your slaughter of supposed subhumans. The reach of our espionage wing is far, and our spies have confirmed this shameless act, this act which goes against the principles of Reason and Equality we Communists, indeed, all civilised persons, hold dear.
We are not about to invade, or utilized armed force to end this injustice. Yet. Remember, scum, that your nation pales in size, power, and numbers in comparison to ours, and if we wanted to you would be obliterated from the map. You have been warned.
Reverse your irrational and chauvinistic policies, or we will bring Reason to your people by force.

Sincerely,
Vladicoff
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Sirs and Madames,

Because you denied your request, the Royal Calathonian Empire hereby imposes complete economic sanctions and travel bans against the Republic of Apartheid Kazakhstan. We also condemn you diplomatically for your actions. If you commit any more oppressive massacres, more tougher measures, will be taken.

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I

Very well, our nation and people are strong, we do not need your Communism polluting our country.

Sergei Lamanov

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Sirs and Madames,

Signed,

Empress Elizabeth I

Very well, our nation and people are strong, we do not need your Communism polluting our country.

Sergei Lamanov

Empress Elizabeth I was outraged. They dared call her Communist, and her nation Communist! The Empress was most definitely not a Communist, but she was a liberal who believed in equality and civil liberties. She decided to teach the apartheid practitioners in Apartheid Kazakhstan a lesson. She ordered the Imperial Intelligence Agency to send spies to Apartheid Kazakhstan, to learn more about their oppression, and to hopefully, begin provoking rebellion in that country. The spies were trained and prepared.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:

A few days ago, our security forces have intercepted a video. A very nasty video. An incriminating video. I assume you can guess what that video was about.
You cannot deny this atrocity. You cannot deny your slaughter of supposed subhumans. The reach of our espionage wing is far, and our spies have confirmed this shameless act, this act which goes against the principles of Reason and Equality we Communists, indeed, all civilised persons, hold dear.
We are not about to invade, or utilized armed force to end this injustice. Yet. Remember, scum, that your nation pales in size, power, and numbers in comparison to ours, and if we wanted to you would be obliterated from the map. You have been warned.
Reverse your irrational and chauvinistic policies, or we will bring Reason to your people by force.

Sincerely,
Vladicoff

To:The Office of the Vozhd
Greetings! We have intercepted your letter, we would like to inform you, that we are fighting for the liberation of Kazakhstan from Racism, we are fighting for all, not just Germans. We would like to establish further communication, and help you coordinate with other, larger resistance groups.
Signed
Karl Muller
German Freedom Front Leader.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:28 pm

EDIT: ignore the post that was here, I want this to be a more gradual thing like in RL South Africa.
Last edited by Apartheid Kazakhstan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Sebastianalandia wrote:

Sincerely,
Vladicoff

To:The Office of the Vozhd
Greetings! We have intercepted your letter, we would like to inform you, that we are fighting for the liberation of Kazakhstan from Racism, we are fighting for all, not just Germans. We would like to establish further communication, and help you coordinate with other, larger resistance groups.
Signed
Karl Muller
German Freedom Front Leader.

To: Kazakhstan Germanic Freedom Front

Comrades in struggle! For once we are not angry at the interception of a letter! Serendipity works in mysterious ways.... Anyhoo, on with the serious political discussions. Where were we?
Oh yes. "Liberating Kazakhstan from Racism". Noble cause. We definitely want in on this.
For purposes of international reputation, any co-ordination with "resistance groups" such as yourself will have to be carried out primarily by the Communist Party of Sebastianalandia, as opposed to by the Government of Sebastianalandia. The actual day-to-day work of "co-ordination" will be carried out by our security forces, which already have a growing network of contacts in Apartheid Kazakhstan. And, to keep up apearances, my own Office will continue to issue letters on behalf of the Government to irritate the racists in charge.
I'll need the approval of certain Party bodies to proceed, but that shouldn't take more than a few days at most. Feel free to respond.
Oh, and for the record, the "Office of the Vozhd" and the "Desk of the General-Secretary" are both me, as I hold both posts.

Sincerely,
Comrade Vladicoff

PS: The People's Commissar of Nationalities insists that I stop joking and thinking out loud in my communiqués. I have to agree with him. So send any further messages to the "Desk of the General-Secretary" for over-all strategy and questions of who does what on my end, or the "People's Commissariat of Nationalities" for advice on how to deal with racial problems and the issue of self-determination for nationalities.
Last edited by Sebastianalandia on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Apartheid Kazakhstan,

Corbyn Island will welcome any asylum seekers who are escaping persecution in Apartheid Kazakhstan, and is setting up a refugee camp for that purpose. It also warns that should racist policies continue, it will be breaking off trade, freedom of travel between our nations (except for racial refugees), and closing our embassy. Mass protests in our major cities against your nation have led to a national boycott of your products. Some of our nationals on holiday are taking part in anti=apartheid protests; we will be monitoring these individuals and will not brook their arrest or imprisonment for any political reason.

We will also be providing funding to equal rights organisations operating within your country.

Most sincerely,

The Island Dept. for International Affairs.
Last edited by Corbyn Island on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

District 2, Almaty

Things had been fairly calm for the few weeks since the massacre in District 1, the economy, due to sanctions had taken a small hit, however the big trade partners where still on their side. Once again, the police had been called out to disburse another riot, this time, at a mine, Unionists where protesting for better wages. The Sergeant, had gotten orders once again to use lethal weapons.
"The protests are much more organized this time around" thought the sergeant referring to the fact that many other protests where happening in all the districts. The officer took out a bull horn and read this statement
"Attention workers..." He paused. He could hear in the distance the firing of shotguns
"The must be having trouble elsewhere"
He continued on the bull horn
"You are to go back to work immediately, striking is not an option"
"Get ready men" he announced to the other officers.
After trying many times to try and convince the workers to go back to work, the would not comply.
In his mind, lethal force was the only option.
"Fire!" he said, as the sound of 50 shotguns firing blew out his ears.
After 40 seconds, 1/4 of the strikers where dead.
All in all, 300 people where shot that day.

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Corbyn Island's workers' unions have set up a memorial fund which has so far sent $1bn to the Kazakhstani labour unions, and further dispersed among racial equality groups. Also, in a show of gunboat diplomacy, it sent the aircraft carrier Invincible along a nearby coast.

Instructions for an invasion were prepared in the Island Guard Command, but military intervention was temporarily quashed after an enlivened debate in Parliament.
Last edited by Corbyn Island on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Corbyn Island wrote:Corbyn Island's workers' unions have set up a memorial fund which has so far sent $1bn to the Kazakhstani labour unions, and further dispersed among racial equality groups. Also, in a show of gunboat diplomacy, it sent the aircraft carrier Invincible along a nearby coast.

Instructions for an invasion were prepared in the Island Guard Command, but military intervention was temporarily quashed after an enlivened debate in Parliament.

Kazakhstan is not near any ocean.

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Reich-Fuhrer Tanya Schindler, despite having been brought-up during the extremely racists times of Fuhrer Adolph Hess, was absolutely appaled by the actions of Apartheid Kazakhstani Police Forces in the so-called "District One". She emmediately had a press-conference called in Krakow, Gibet's capital. As the cameras flashed, video cameras began broadvasting the live footage to not just other cities in Gibet, but to the world.

"Citizens of Gibet, and citizens of the modern world, I come before you as a person who, as a child, was brought-up in a time that is a stain on our own nation. A time when our govenment used so-called 'racial impurities' to liquidate certain peoples. The actions taken by Apartheid Kazakhstani Police Members in their own borders, namely the killing of protestors in District One, is un-called for. As well as absurd. Therefore, I am calling for Apartheid Kazakhstan to immediatelystand-down and end this foolishness. I am also calling for the rest of the world to join me in this crusade to rid the world of this....this....monstrousity. Consider this an ultimatum. If you do not end this, we will."

Most of the reporters, and even the viewers, were silent. Everyone knew that, tus far, Gibet had not been in a single conflict since Ms.Schindler came to power as the new Fuhrer. Only time would tell if that would change.
Gott Mit Uns!

Communist Germanias
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Germanias » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Recently reconstructed after the fall of a Nazi regime ourselves, our nation could not stand by and tolerate these atrocities. Forty thousand troops are being moved towards Apartheid Kazakhstan and will be called off only if all racist policies are ceased.

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC: Communist Germanias is my puppet; in the interests of fairness Corbyn Island won't ever commit more than a negligible amount of troops.

Apartheid Kazakhstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Apartheid Kazakhstan » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:19 pm

KBC News

Elections have just finished, poll shows that Health minister Andrei Zhukov will become the new president. Replacing old timer Sergei Lamanov. Andrei will assume power in a few months.(He is more moderate)
Last edited by Apartheid Kazakhstan on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 pm

'Hmm, this new fellow, I want to see a record on him', said Jack Harper, Deputy Foreign Secretary, nursing a large mug of black coffee behind a mahogany desk somewhere in the International Affairs Department.
His secretary looked up at him. 'These are the Kazaks we're talking about. All racist scum.'
'You were being racist scum yourself just now, by saying that', Harper commented wryly. 'This person could potentially be a moderate with which some kind of rapprochement can be reached. If the Kazaks can be persuaded to drop their worst excesses...well, it's always good to have diplomatic relations.' He raised his mug. 'And they import damned good coffee.'

The news flashed on, with the tagline 'Communist Germanias deploys troops towards Apartheid Kazakhstan', and Harper buried his face in his hands. 'We helped that country overthrow their Nazis, they could have at least consulted us before they pulled the guns out. Don't they realise that people, including workers and non-Slavs, are going to get killed if they go ahead?'

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Immediately, Juna Kabesu, currently in a visit in Calathonia sent a message.

To: The Apartheid Government of Kazakhstan

We condemn these atrocities. From this point, those wanting to flee will be granted refugee status in Syvorjin territories, regardless of political ideology, but will impose economic sanctions. Should it continue, except for racial refugees of the Kazakh lands, all travel will be banned.

Signed,
Juna Kabesu

Public discontent was growing against Apartheid Kazakhstan and even people were making fun of it's affairs, and soon, Operation: Red Kazakhstan was planned, as a propaganda campaign to help locals depose their own government and create a communist nation aligned to the country of Syvorji, despite the cold arctic climate.

Corbyn Island
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Corbyn Island » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Corbyn Island will aid Syvorji on disseminating communist and socialist propaganda among people and workers in Apartheid Kazakhstan. We are also secretly distributing cameras to members of the protest movement.

In order to attempt to persuade the Apartheid Kazakhstani government of the error of its ways, we are inviting a representative to a state dinner on the Island.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents