NATION

PASSWORD

World War S#@$ Three

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:15 pm

I move one incredibly deadly mime to the south end of the city
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:17 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I move one incredibly deadly mime to the south end of the city

i shall send a 2003 toyota corolla to battle your evil mime
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:23 pm

GET THE LETTER O! IT'S THE MOST OP THING IN THE WORLD!!!!

reks mime and 2003 corolla
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:24 pm

The mime fills over the car quietly and silences above post and below post
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:28 pm

LISTEN TO ME!!!! PLEASE LISTEN, WILL YOU??

:P
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:34 pm

Gone.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:35 pm

the toyota corolla drives off a cliff by its own volition, taking the mime with it in an extraordinary inter-dimensional journey to find lube, jackhammers, and the secret to Szechuan sauce in the latest entry to the hit film series "I Don't Really Care About The Plot As Long As It Brings in Money"

coming soon to a cinema near you
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:35 pm

The letter x
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 pm

Castelia wrote:the toyota corolla drives off a cliff by its own volition, taking the mime with it in an extraordinary inter-dimensional journey to find lube, jackhammers, and the secret to Szechuan sauce in the latest entry to the hit film series "I Don't Really Care About The Plot As Long As It Brings in Money"

coming soon to a cinema near you

Curse of the silent film
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Imbalistan
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imbalistan » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:36 pm

i nuke liberal country, boom, liberal destroyed~!!!!1!1111!!1
Best Quote:
Chan Island wrote:And I'm expecting this thread to devolve into a
racist and/or religious and/or politics shitshow within 3 pages.
I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE
Bismillah, no, we will not let you go!
#YangGang2020

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:37 pm

Trinadaed wrote:The letter x

Fundamentally backwards. 300 IQ atheists fact destroy
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:37 pm

Imbalistan wrote:i nuke liberal country, boom, liberal destroyed~!!!!1!1111!!1

Commie
This city is fascist
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:38 pm

i nuke you so hard you just become stan

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:39 pm

Castelia wrote:

i nuke you so hard you just become stan

No ball then
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:40 pm

I force everyone not to have nukes and I may ban you if you don't comply right now
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I force everyone not to have nukes and I may ban you if you don't comply right now

fine i shall just use nooks

nooks and crannies

cranberries

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Castelia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:I force everyone not to have nukes and I may ban you if you don't comply right now

fine i shall just use nooks

nooks and crannies

cranberries

The mime murders a granny for no reason but but to keep this horrible plot moving along.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:46 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:The mime murders a granny for no reason but but to keep this horrible plot moving along.

the death of the granny was necessary because she holds the key to the storage shed where the secret of the Szechuan sauce is kept

except of course its not there because we need a sequel plot

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Castelia wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:The mime murders a granny for no reason but but to keep this horrible plot moving along.

the death of the granny was necessary because she holds the key to the storage shed where the secret of the Szechuan sauce is kept

except of course its not there because we need a sequel plot

A weird unemployed clown bombs the storage to stop this evil.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:48 pm

I drop gay frog chemicals over you for this
E

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Gagium wrote:

I drop gay frog chemicals over you for this

I'm not in the game
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:57 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Gagium wrote:I drop gay frog chemicals over you for this

I'm not in the game

Yeah, you aren’t anymore.
E

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:05 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:A weird unemployed clown bombs the storage to stop this evil.

but the secret isn't there anyway. and thus the journey of the mime and the 2003 toyota corolla (in good condition, we might add!) continues.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:05 pm

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.error

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Gagium wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:If anyone attacks, I’ll canceling Girls und Panzer Seasons 2 and 3.

*Attacks you*

1,820,000 GuP fans, led by an Infinity Gauntlet-wielding Yukari Akiyama cosplayer and armed with hundreds of thousands of World War II-era vehicles up to and including the Schwerer Gustav, fly into a rage, razing and burning New Orleans and several other major Gagian cities. No casualties are taken. Post losses.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents