NATION

PASSWORD

World War S#@$ Three

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

World War S#@$ Three

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:08 am

It is now that I announce a third war to continue the legacy.
Many years after the world was destroyed yet again, the posters have reconvened and debated.
All this ended up with nought when the illuminati brain control thought police broke out their red text and riot cloaks.
Modern times call for new tactics. Unable to fight in the open, our brave posters have taken underground to pursue their sh*t tier rp and near troll insults.
WW3S is a squad based game where each side attempts to survive gorilla warfare in the fictional city of Portreít. It probably won't exist after we're done with it either.
Various factions and squads attempt to kill each other for control of the sewers. It is a race against time and other conquerors to reach it. Fail and the saga continues on a path to doom. Succeed and you're writing the next thread.
So, now, go! Fight for the future of WWS!

I'm too lazy to make an IC or OOC so here it goes. Make your characters and fight.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:32 am

the one who posts below me automatically loses the war
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:34 am

I have a wizard so your sorcery is deflected.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:34 am

Btw I decide the winner.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:35 am

it won't be you then lol
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:40 am

I massacre 500 civilians with an rpg and six elephant mounted cavalry.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:48 am

losersayswhat
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:52 am

I let loose the fart cannon

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 am

I'm cancelling shrek 5's release if anyone attacks me.
E

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:58 am

Sending 40000 cows.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:59 am

If anyone attacks, I’ll be canceling Girls und Panzer Seasons 2 and 3.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Sending three times as many dank memes as cows.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:If anyone attacks, I’ll canceling Girls und Panzer Seasons 2 and 3.

I don't watch anime 8)
Gagium wrote:I'm cancelling shrek 5's release if anyone attacks me.

You monster! I poison your team.
Castelia wrote:I let loose the fart cannon

"Groovy- weed man
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:03 pm

Trinadaed wrote:Sending three times as many dank memes as cows.

But how many cows

I slaughter move civvies because we must destroy the city
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:03 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
Trinadaed wrote:Sending three times as many dank memes as cows.

But how many cows

40000 cows.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Trinadaed wrote:
The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:But how many cows

40000 cows.

Wrong 4 release the pig horde

Moving through left end of city
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:05 pm

NOT STORMTROOPERS

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:If anyone attacks, I’ll canceling Girls und Panzer Seasons 2 and 3.

*Attacks you*
E

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:09 pm

The baa will open its mouth and absorb a pig
battle of cow. 9686785tr765e86-57605reu06428rfiy90-9p cows vs 5rt0y95pe=r96-0eripoy935p6iod5pr34p pigs
Last edited by Trinadaed on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:09 pm

Trinadaed wrote:battle of cow. 9686785tr765e86-57605reu06428rfiy90-9p cows vs 5rt0y95pe=r96-0eripoy935p6iod5pr34p pigs

30 million lateral damage destroy both sides ok
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm

nukes every single farm in Portreít

I'm giving you everything, all that joy can bring - yes, I swear - and all that I want from you is a promise that you won't be there because nobody in this war wants to be hospitalised due to radiation poisoning :P
Last edited by Tinhampton on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Trinadaed
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm

OOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY COWS! THEYRE DEAD! HELP!!!
Last edited by Trinadaed on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Tinhampton wrote:nukes the cow farm

I'm giving you everything, all that joy can bring - yes, I swear - and all that I want from you is a promise that you won't be there because nobody in this war wants to be hospitalised due to radiation poisoning :P

My squad is revealed to have the only nuclear device thatt works because plot convenience and a bad op so I'm going to say that it failed to radiate.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Castelia
Diplomat

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Trinadaed wrote:OOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can help with that

*barbecues all the cows*

let's have a bbq

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:14 pm

Castelia wrote:
Trinadaed wrote:OOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can help with that

*barbecues all the cows*

let's have a bbq

Everyone is mandated to eat steak and truce for 3 minutes
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents