NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Programme of Neviersia (MT | CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Embassy Programme of Neviersia (MT | CLOSED)

Postby Ivelboria » Fri May 31, 2019 10:31 am

Embassy Programme of Neviersia
INTRODUCTION :: DIPLOMATIC REGULATIONS :: LOCATIONS :: APPLICATION FORMS

Note - For your information, please refer to me in roleplay circumstances as Neviersia instead of Ivelboria. Thank you.

Introduction:

Greetings to all. This embassy programme was developed by the Ministry of Diplomacy, and we have opened our borders since the end of the Second Veropan War (which lasted for 20 years, from 1950 to 1970), to cooperate and work with the nations of the world to preserve unity and peace, through exchanging ambassadorial representatives and officers between nations. We strongly believe that retaining international relations and co-operation with other nations worldwide is of valued importance to retaining peace, unity and order. The Neviersian Government looks forward to forming diplomatic relationships and tranquillity with the nations who wish to reach out to us, the nations of the world.

About Neviersia:

Neviersia (Neviersian: Neviersýa; French: Neviersie), officially the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia (Neviersian: République Unés-Democratique tu Neviersýa; French: République democratique unie de Neviersie), is a country whose territory consists of mainland Neviersia in Eastern Veropa, and Utopian Neviersia in North Utopia. The mainland of Neviersia extends from the Avon Lake to the eastern-most borders of Veropa. It is bordered by Ambelviser and Shelliana to the west and Sheplania and Shaisovi to the east. The north of the mainland borders the Djurmmonia Sea, whilst the south borders the Bladderiannes Sea. The Utopia Neviersian region borders Ambelviser's claim, Chambierre Ilmraine, to the west, the Georgi Republic and Kataarina Dalmaaria's claim Avon-Bernney, and unclaimed land to the east, whilst the province of Loyonne borders Daunlaund to the north. The country's 17 provinces span a combined area of 7,807,997 km², and a total population of 480,000,000 (as of January 2019). Neviersia, a sovereign state, is a federal semi-presidential republic, with its capital in Djurma (despite La Paz being the judicial capital city), the second largest city. Other economically and culturally important cities include Djurmaica, Melbourne, Kingerstan, Perth, and the largest city Bolfayem.

The sovereign state is a federal semi-presidential republic, with a parliamentary system, divided into the seventeen provinces (of which five (referred to as "Utopian Neviersia") are located overseas in the North Utopian continent). The provinces all have a provincial parliament, whether it be a bicameral or unicameral government, the most populated being Washtuse, where Djurma the capital is located. Washtuse is one of the most densely populated and richest provinces, in terms of GDP per capita, and the province is home of many national company headquarters. A quarter of the entire population of 480,000,000 people live in the province alone and substantially live near the coast.

Neviersia was one of the five founding countries of the Veropan Union (along with Ambelviser, Sheplania, Knamdoroughland, and Ambulena), and hosts as a seat of the Veropan Union Parliament in the country's capital city, which is Djurma. Neviersia is also a founding member of the Edbethonian Union (defunct), Elabathan Union (defunct), the Ambelviersian Trilateral Unity (ATU; consisted of the members Neviersia, Ambelviser, and Allevarres). The capital city of Neviersia, Djurma, hosts many headquarters of other international headquarters.

Neviersia is a highly developed country, having an advanced high-income economy. The country has very high and exceptional quality of life, as well as standards of living, education, healthcare conditions, standards of education, and finally, is categorised as "very high" in the Human Development Index. It also ranks as one of the safest and most peaceful countries in the world, because of the reason for mostly not participating in war and conflict directly.

Factbook Index:

Neviersia is a country full of complexity, and we've compiled a list of factbooks which we feel are very informative about our country.

Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri May 31, 2019 10:32 am

Since Neviersia has opened to other nations in 1990, the year that marked the start of the Third Veropan War, the nation has more than ever needed support from other nations worldwide. The "Regulation of Embassies Act of 1990 outlines the restrictions on things such as vehicles, weapons, staff rights and responsibilities, and other concerns, and aims to ensure a stable relationship between Neviersia and your nation. Please also remember that all embassies shall be located in Djurma, the capital city.

Vehicles:

• All armed/military vehicles and limousines shall be prohibited from being brought into the country.
  • Embassies shall have no more than five motorised land vehicles.
  • All motorised land vehicles, with the exception of eco-friendly cars, shall be subject to a 30% reduction of payment in toll roads in Neviersia.
    • All eco-friendly cars shall be subject to a 90% reduction in payment in toll roads in Neviersia.

Weapons:

• All machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armour-piercing weapons shall be prohibited from being brought into the country.
  • All security guards shall have a background check and be checked on their skills with firearms and other weapons, before being able to use weapons.
  • All security staff shall have a maximum of one rifle, two side-arms and two other weapons such as knives and tazors.
  • All weapons brought into the country shall be inspected, examined, and certified closely by the Ministry of Defence before usage.
  • As previously mentioned, all armed and/or military vehicles are strictly prohibited.

Staff:

• All embassies shall only have a maximum of twenty diplomatic staff, twenty security staff, and twenty service staff.
  • All staff shall have a background check before doing their duties.
  • All staff shall do their duties with care and must obey the code of conduct of the embassy.
  • All staff, ambassadors, consuls, and other people associated with ambassadors and consuls shall be granted diplomatic immunity.
  • Alll staff, the ambassador and/or consuls must be at least 18 years of age.

Diplomatic Immunity:

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Career consular officersYes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.YesYesNo, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesNo for official acts. Otherwise, yes
Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri May 31, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri May 31, 2019 10:33 am

You may find the list of embassies and consulates, in detail, here!
Map of Djurma and all consulate locations, with the fastest motorway routes.

⋆ Djurma (capital of Neviersia) ⋆
All embassies go here.

Central Djurma District
Population: 22,200,000
Neviersia's capital, Djurma, sits in the heart of the province of Washtuse (also being the provincial capital) and offers so much more than what you may see online. It's the city that always shines in Neviersia, full of energy, and encompasses what life should really be all about. From the exceptional food and nightlife to the art museums and archaeology sites, there's no shortage of things to do. Djurma sits on the tallest mountain in Washtuse - the Mount Djurmaian. Being in the centre of Washtuse, you can enjoy the wide panoramic views, views as far as coastal cities and places such as Djurmaica and Adelaide. Public transport has been encouraged since the environment was brought up more in the Parliament since 1970, and Djurma ensures its citizens that they're getting the transport they need to thrive in the city. Citizens can move around freely at ease, with their Djurma Subway, Trams, and Bus services.

All embassies shall be located in Djurma, but applicant nations can choose between the five districts that surround Central Djurma: Barking, Islingtonne, Nixtoi, Ondernormois, and Tiem-Exsquashe. You may ask: why not Central Djurma, and why is the district perfectly circular? After the Second Veropan War, the entire city of Djurma (which only, at the time, included the districts of Barking, Central Djurma, Dandalais, Islingtonne, Nixtoi, Ondernormois, and Tiem-Exsquashe) was severely demolished due to several bombing incidents. This gave architects an opportunity to build a more reorganised Djurma, a Djurma where literally every single detail would be planned out. Embassies at the time were not considered in the scheme. The boundaries of Djurma were shortened to only this area. In 2000, the Djurmaian City Council saw that too many people were using their services, such as newspapers, TV networks, etc etc, without even paying taxes. So the council decided that the boundaries would extend so that they cover all of the Djurmaian Mountain. However, some richer areas such as Andalicie and Kandisse pushed back and refused to transfer their areas to Djurma. Embassies can only be located in the districts surrounding Central Djurma to avoid overwhelming crowds.

You may see a map of Djurma here.

• EMBASSY OF Brightlake, 1st Horsforth Street
Ambassador: Su Wei

• EMBASSY OF Burgisia, 2nd Horsforth Street
Ambassador: Anne Wijngaard

• EMBASSY OF Hundredstar, 3rd Horsforth Street
Ambassador: Mr. Robert Claywicks

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 4th Horsforth Street
Ambassador: TBA

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 5th Horsforth Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 6th Horsforth Street
• EMBASSY OF Yohannes, 1st Allasoix Street
Ambassador: Her Excellency Ms Greta Lucia Bäcker

• EMBASSY OF San Carlos Islands, 2nd Allasoix Street
Ambassador: Peter J. Carter

• EMBASSY OF Ceyesca, 3rd Allasoix Street
Ambassador: Carlés dél'Éstiu

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 4th Allasoix Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 5th Allasoix Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 6th Allasoix Street
• EMBASSY OF Romanian-Slavia, 1st Ondinaix Street
Ambassador: Iancu-Marcu Pietrariu

• EMBASSY OF The United States of Ibica, 2nd Ondinaix Street
Ambassador: Cyrus Eads

• EMBASSY OF -Astoria, 3rd Ondinaix Street
Ambassador: Terry Watson

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 4th Ondinaix Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 5th Ondinaix Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 6th Ondinaix Street
• EMBASSY OF Enso and Mu, 1st Kolveunne Street
Ambassador: Abe Hiroyuki

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 2nd Kolveunne Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 3rd Kolveunne Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 4th Kolveunne Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 5th Kolveunne Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 6th Kolveunne Street
• EMBASSY OF Bekian Impei, 1st Passivoir Street
Ambassador: Tirum Exampam

• EMBASSY OF Mizialand, 2nd Passivoir Street
Ambassador: Paul Gottlieb

• EMBASSY OF The Scarlet Eagle, 3rd Passivoir Street
Ambassador: Warren Taylor

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 4th Passivoir Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 5th Passivoir Street

• EMBASSY OF --SPACE AVAILABLE--, 6th Passivoir Street

Adelaide
Consulate location only

Adelaide Central Business District
Population: 10,200,000

All consulates in Adelaide shall be in the Adelaide Central Business District.

Nations
• CONSULATE OF [[SPOT AVAILABLE]], 1st Envoire Street
Consul:

• CONSULATE OF [[SPOT AVAILABLE]], 2nd Envoire Street
Consul:

Djurmaica
Consulate location only

Djurmaica Central Business District
Population: 11,100,000

All consulates in Djurmaica shall be in the Djurmaica Central Business District.

Nations
• CONSULATE OF -Astoria, 1st Quenastoir Street
Consul: Axel Byrnes

• CONSULATE OF [[SPOT AVAILABLE]], 2nd Quenastoir Street
Consul:

Hartlepool
Consulate location only

Hartlepool Central District
Population: 17,400,000

All consulates in Hartlepool shall be in the Hartlepool Central Business District.

Nations
• CONSULATE OF [[SPOT AVAILABLE]], 1st Kirklées Street
Consul:

• CONSULATE OF [[SPOT AVAILABLE]], 2nd Kirklées Street
Consul:

Last edited by Ivelboria on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:16 am, edited 19 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri May 31, 2019 10:33 am

Please note that we will refuse applications from any nation that practice inhumane acts, such as extermination, slavery, and deportation. Don't hesitate to ask any questions to us in regards to the application forms, the embassy programme, or anything else related, by telegram. Thank you.

Embassy Application Form
Please ensure that all questions are filled in. Thank you.
Code: Select all
[box][spoiler=See embassy form attachment][table][tr][td][hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=200]Embassy Application Form[/size][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][i][size=85]Please refer to the diplomatic rules and regulations before filling out this form.[/size][/i][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]National Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Full name of nation:
[tab=60][/tab]• Short name of nation:
[tab=60][/tab]• Government type:
[tab=60][/tab]• Head of State:
[tab=60][/tab]• Head of Government:
[tab=60][/tab]• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Ambassadorial Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Ambassador's name:
[tab=60][/tab]• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): DD/MM/YY
[tab=60][/tab]• Ambassador's family (if any):
[tab=60][/tab]• Criminal background:
[tab=60][/tab]• Blood type:
[tab=60][/tab]• Any medical or security concerns?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Any other requests?:

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Location Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Please tick what location you would like your embassy to be located in:
[i][tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Barking
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Islingtonne
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Nixtoi
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Ondernormois
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe[/i]
[tab=60][/tab]• Any other requests in regards to the location?:

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Staff and Equipment Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• # Security Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• # Service Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• Will you be hiring locally?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Number and Type of Weapons:
[tab=60][/tab]• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Diplomacy[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Please tick any agreements or other pacts your nation would like to be involved with:
[i][tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Non-Aggression Pacts
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Visa-Free Agreement
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Economic Trading
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Other (please specify)[/i]

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Miscallaneous[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes):
[tab=60][/tab]• Any additional information we should know?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?:

[hr][/hr]
[align=center][i][size=85]Please remember that the Ministry of Diplomacy and the Neviersian Embassy Exchange reserve the right to refuse any applications which violate the diplomatic rules and regulations.           
              Don't hesitate to contact either the Ministry of Diplomacy or the Neviersian Embassy Exchange if you have any questions in regards to the embassy programme.[/size][/i][/align]
[hr][/hr][/td][/tr][/table][/spoiler][/box]

Consulate Application Form
You will need to do a separate form for every consulate you want, ideally in one single post. Please know that we can only accept if your nation already has an embassy, or if an embassy application is already attached to your post. Thank you.
Code: Select all
[box][spoiler=See consulate form attachment][table][tr][td][hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=200]Consulate Application Form[/size][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][i][size=85]You will need to do a separate form for every consulate you want, ideally in one single post. Please refer to the diplomatic rules and regulations before filling out this form.[/size][/i][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]National Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Full name of nation:
[tab=60][/tab]• Short name of nation:
[tab=60][/tab]• Government type:
[tab=60][/tab]• Head of State:
[tab=60][/tab]• Head of Government:
[tab=60][/tab]• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Consular Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Consul's name:
[tab=60][/tab]• Consul's date of birth (must at least be 18 years old):
[tab=60][/tab]• Consul's family (if any):
[tab=60][/tab]• Criminal background:
[tab=60][/tab]• Blood type:
[tab=60][/tab]• Any medical or security concerns?:

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Location Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Do you already have an embassy (because you need one)?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Please tick what location you would like your consulate to be located in:
[i][tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Adelaide
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Djurmaica
[tab=60][/tab]- [ ] Hartlepool[/i]
[tab=60][/tab]• Any other requests in regards to the location?:

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Staff and Equipment Information[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• # Security Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• # Service Staff (max. 20):
[tab=60][/tab]• Will you be hiring locally?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Number and Type of Weapons:
[tab=60][/tab]• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):

[hr][/hr]
[tab=30][/tab][b][u]Miscallaneous[/b][/u]
[tab=60][/tab]• Any additional information we should know?:
[tab=60][/tab]• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?:

[hr][/hr]
[align=center][i][size=85]Please remember that the Ministry of Diplomacy and the Neviersian Embassy Exchange reserve the right to refuse any applications which violate the diplomatic rules and regulations.           
              Don't hesitate to contact either the Ministry of Diplomacy or the Neviersian Embassy Exchange if you have any questions in regards to the embassy programme.[/size][/i][/align]
[hr][/hr][/td][/tr][/table][/spoiler][/box]
Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Brightlake
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brightlake » Fri May 31, 2019 6:05 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Brightlake
亮湖帝國外交部

To: Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs of The United Democratic Republic of Neviersia

Subject: Application for an Embassy in The United Democratic Republic of Neviersia

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic

In the name of the Bao Liang Emperor of Brightlake,

Brightlake ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in Neviersia. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations around the world. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.We hope that positive and productive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come.

Representing My Emperor His Highness HE Emperor Bao Liang

Your Sincerely ,

Minister of Foreign Affairs

郭文良

Dr. Guo Wen Liang

Embassy Application Form

Please refer to the diplomatic rules and regulations before filling out this form.

National Information
• Full name of nation: Empire of Brightlake
• Short name of nation: Brightlake
• Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
• Head of State: Bao Liang Emperor of Brightlake
• Head of Government: Prime Minister Hai Rui
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Guo Wenliang

Ambassadorial Information
• Ambassador's name: Su Wei
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 27 January 1991
• Ambassador's family (if any): not accompanying
• Criminal background: Not Available
• Blood type: B
• Any medical or security concerns?: No
• Any other requests?: N/A

Location Information
• Please tick what location you would like your embassy to be located in:
- [x] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: N/A

Staff and Equipment Information
• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 12
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 5
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 15
• Will you be hiring locally?: yes
• Number and Type of Weapons: 5 sets of baton, taser, & pepper spray
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): a lexus LX 470; 3 units of Toyota Camry, a Mitsubishi Pajero
• Any other requests?: No

Diplomacy
• Please tick any agreements or other pacts your nation would like to be involved with:
- [x] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [x] Visa-Free Agreement
- [x] Economic Trading
- [ ] Other (please specify)

• Any other requests?:

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=463067&p=35583240#p35583240
• Any additional information we should know?: No
• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?: No

Please remember that the Ministry of Diplomacy and the Neviersian Embassy Exchange reserve the right to refuse any applications which violate the diplomatic rules and regulations.
Don't hesitate to contact either the Ministry of Diplomacy or the Neviersian Embassy Exchange if you have any questions in regards to the embassy programme.

Last edited by Brightlake on Fri May 31, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Neviersia

Postby Yohannes » Fri May 31, 2019 6:43 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Honourable Members of
    Council of Representatives

To my brother John,
      In the name of friendship and love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Greta Bäcker in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Greta Bäcker’s fervour and talent for my service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of my confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Prime Minister and President of the Council in the Council of Representatives assembled for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your sister beyond the seas,

MARION M

By the will of the nation state,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    15 July 2019

Dear Prime Minister Jabonne Melées,

Thank you for your thread creation of 1 June 2019 allowing for a parliamentary confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

Neviersia and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of diplomatic partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy—three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Neviersian people during my visit to the thriving city of Djurma. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that Parliament did finally issue their assent on 1 June 2019, Parliamentary Motions—Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Greta Bäcker in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and Parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Neviersian market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2019-2020.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution your government is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

Attachment

Embassy Application Form

Please refer to the diplomatic rules and regulations before filling out this form.

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesian: Das Yohannesische Reich)
• Short name of nation: Yohannes (Yohannesian: Yohannesischeland)
• Government type: Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy
• Head of State: • Head of Government: • Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):
    The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    (Yohannesian: Parlamentarische Staatssekretär[in] beim Reichsminister des Innern, für Boschaft und Konsulatsprogramme)

• Ambassador's name: Her Excellency Ms Greta Lucia Bäcker, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 10 March 1979 (age 40)
• Ambassador's family (if any): Dr Clemens Timm Beckmann (husband, age 42), Ms Laura Ursula Beckmann (daughter, age 10), Ms Klara Josefine Bäcker (daughter, age 7)
• Criminal background: The Office of Criminal Justice of the Kingdom of Alexandria has completed the latest (2019) fingerprint submission for the designated minister, with the following results: NO ARREST RECORD — CLEAN SLATE.
• Blood type: A-positive
• Any medical or security concerns? The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Kingdom of Alexandria has completed the latest (2019) medical assessments with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
• Any other requests? —

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ✔ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location? The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme is submitting a supplementary request for the chancery (Yohannesian Embassy Djurma) to be located in a family-friendly street with a reputable, community-driven primary (or secondary) school for the Ambassador-Designate’s two daughters.

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
• # Security Staff (max. 20): [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
• # Service Staff (max. 20): [3] Personal Secretaries of Diplomatic & Consular Corps Staff, [4] Diplomatic & Consular Corps Councillor’s Staff, [1] Embassy and Consulate Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Mission Liaison Officers
• Will you be hiring locally? Yes. [4] Embassy ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts; janitorial and related house keeping positions essential for the day-to-day running of the mission.
• Number and Type of Weapons: [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
• Any other requests? —

Diplomacy
• Please tick any agreements or other pacts your nation would like to be involved with:
- [ ] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [ ] Visa-Free Agreement
- [ ] Economic Trading
- [ ✔ ] Other (please specify)
    We request for the permission to include the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia under the Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme. The Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme is one of the most competitive grants for promising secondary school and university students in the Nineteen Countries; it forces participants to go outside their comfort zones on a culturally enriching exchange programme outside Yohannes.
• Any other requests? —

Miscellaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): We invite your government to establish its diplomatic mission in the Realm of Yohannes. The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]
• Any additional information we should know? —
• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country? The Ambassador-Designate would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests; and understandably, they will be imported from the Nineteen Countries with the permission of your office. She will also bring two House Stark dogs (Nymeria and Summer), three cats (Grace, Matthew and Testimony), and seven goldfish.

Please remember that the Ministry of Diplomacy and the Neviersian Embassy Exchange reserve the right to refuse any applications which violate the diplomatic rules and regulations.
Don't hesitate to contact either the Ministry of Diplomacy or the Neviersian Embassy Exchange if you have any questions in regards to the embassy programme.

The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:39 am

Official Communique to Yohannes

Recipient: Hon Margaret Larsson
Sender: The Right Honourable Karl Jeaudessaix
Encryption: None

To whom it may concern,

We thank you for contacting us and expressing your interests to establish a diplomatic relationship in our country. Having considered all the information in your application, it is with great honour to inform you that your application has been approved. We hope that by establishing this diplomatic relationship, that it will make way for developing closer ties between our nations and increase opportunities in fields of economy, trading, culture events, scientific-related events and education as time moves forward in the future. The Neviersian Government believes that diplomacy is a key to absolute peace and happiness between the countries of the world and we hope this will improve that.

Your embassy shall be located at 1st Allasoix Street, Islingtonne, Djurma and your embassy shall be located in a family-friendly street with schools nearby, as per your request. We shall ensure the safety of the ambassador's two daughters. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

The Right Honourable Karl Jeaudessaix
Minister of the Ministry of Diplomacy
Ministeur te Ministrie te Diplomacie

Official Communique to Brightlake

Recipient: Dr. Guo Wen Liang

To whom it may concern,

We thank you for contacting us and expressing your interests to establish a diplomatic relationship in our country. Having considered all the information in your application, it is with great honour to inform you that your application has been approved. We hope that by establishing this diplomatic relationship, that it will make way for developing closer ties between our nations and increase opportunities in fields of economy, trading, culture events, scientific-related events and education as time moves forward in the future. The Neviersian Government believes that diplomacy is a key to absolute peace and happiness between the countries of the world and we hope this will improve that.

Your embassy shall be located at 1st Horsforth Street, Barking, Djurma as per your request. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Romanian-Slavia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanian-Slavia » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:01 am

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia
• Short name of nation: Romanian-Slavia
• Government type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
• Head of State: Emperor Augustus I the Great
• Head of Government: Şerban Roşbivici
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Théodoré Cesariu

• Ambassador's name: Iancu-Marcu Pietrariu
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 31
• Ambassador's family (if any): None
• Criminal background: None
• Blood type: 0I +
• Any medical or security concerns?: None
• Any other requests?: None

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ X ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?:

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20):20
• # Security Staff (max. 20):20
• # Service Staff (max. 20):20
• Will you be hiring locally?:Yes
• Number and Type of Weapons:20× Carpați Md. 90 Pistol
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 2 × Tesla Model S, 2 × Tesla Model X, 1 × Cadillac Escaladr

Diplomacy
- [ X ] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [ X ] Visa-Free Agreement
- [ X ] Economic Trading

• Any other requests?:

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes):
• Any additional information we should know?:

Augustus I the Great, The Father of the Empire wrote:The worst fact about our world is that the most powerful country in the world is a libertarian-looking oligarchy

Long Live to the Emperor!

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:52 am

Official Communique to Romanian-Slavia

Recipient: Théodoré Cesariu

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 1st Ondinaix Street, Nixtoi, Djurma, as per your request. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Burgisia
Civil Servant

Founded: May 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Burgisia » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:24 am

Hon. Karl Jeaudessaix
Minister of Foreign Affairs
United Democratic Republic of Neviersia

Honorable Karl Jeaudessaix,

Greetings on behalf of the Burgis Confederation. In an effort of building a peaceful, mutualistic relationship with other nations, expanding knowledge of Burgis existence, as well as increasing the value of Burgis' name in the international scale, we would like to express our interest on fulfilling those missions by requesting an embassy in Neviersia to be constructed. By sending our diplomatic representation in your nation, we truly hope our newly made bilateral relation would last long and beneficial to both nations.
The application has been filled and is attached below.

We look forward to long lasting friendship with Neviersia.

Truly yours,
Niklas Volger,
Head of the Federal Foreign Department
Burgis Confederation

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Confederacy of Burgisia / Burgis Confederacy
• Short name of nation: Burgisia
• Government type: Federal Parliamentary Directorial Republic
• Head of State: President Jan Karsten
• Head of Government: Federal Chancellor Alexander Kramer
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Niklas Volger

• Ambassador's name: Anne Wijngaard
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): August 15th, 1972 (47)
• Ambassador's family (if any): Fokke Schröder (husband, 51), Sebastian Schröder (son, 21)
• Criminal background: The Burgis Federal Department of Justice and Police has completed the latest check to the ambassador candidate and has found no criminal records, therefore stating the candidate is CLEAN/No Arrest Record.
• Blood type: B+

Location Information
- [X] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: None

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 15
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 10
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 10
• Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, for janitorial and other related house keeping positions only.
• Number and Type of Weapons: 10x SIG P320 (semi automatic pistol), 10x side handle baton, 10x knives
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1x Mercedes Benz S500, 2x Audi A8, 2x Mercedes Benz Sprinter

Diplomacy
- [X] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [X] Visa-Free Agreement
- [X] Economic Trading

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Yes, link will be provided later
• Any additional information we should know?: None

Last edited by Burgisia on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:44 am

Official Communique to Burgisia

Recipient: Niklas Volger, Head of the Federal Foreign Department

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 2nd Horsforth Street, Barking, Djurma, as per your request. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

San Carlos Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby San Carlos Islands » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:19 am

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: Republic of the San Carlos Islands
• Short name of nation: San Carlos Islands
• Government type: Federal semi-presidential constitutional republic
• Head of State: President Valeria Kurnushkina
• Head of Government: Prime Minister Aleksy Korotayev
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Richard Van der Byl

• Ambassador's name: Peter J. Carter
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 3/31/75
• Ambassador's family (if any): Wife + 3 Children
• Criminal background: N/A
• Blood type: A+
• Any medical or security concerns?: N/A

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [X] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 20
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 6
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 5
• Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff will be hired locally.
• Number and Type of Weapons: [7] Heckler & Koch USP P8, [7] M-26 Tasers, [5] Steyr AUG A1, [5] Heckler & Koch G28, [2] Remington Model 870, [1] M107/M107A1, [1] Rheinmetall MG3
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): [2] 2016 Dodge Caravan, [1] BMW 7 Series Sedan, [1] 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, [1] 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

Diplomacy
- [ ] Economic Trading

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465336
• Any additional information we should know?: N/A
• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?: 20 cases of of Craft Beer from the San Carlos Islands

Foreign Affairs Director for the League of Conservative Nations

WA Ambassador: Trinity Ryan
WA Information: wa.mission.gov.sci

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:06 am

Official Communique to San Carlos Islands

Recipient: Richard Van der Byl

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 2nd Allasoix Street, Islingtonne, Djurma, as per your request. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Ceyesca
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceyesca » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:32 am

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Imperial Cesque Union of Piedmont, Savoy and Lombardy
• Short name of nation: Ceyesca
• Head of State: Queen Caroline II
• Head of Government: Prime Minister Férdinan André
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Piétre Boncamp

• Ambassador's name: Carlés dél'Éstiu
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 27, 08/02/1992
• Ambassador's family (if any): Husband, Franco Vattésco (26)
• Criminal background: N/A
• Blood type: A+
• Any medical or security concerns?: N/A

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [x] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: Large, Enlightenment Era-style apartment, please.

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 10
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 10
• Will you be hiring locally?: No
• Number and Type of Weapons: 10 hanguns
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 5 bulletproof Range Rovers

Diplomacy
- [x] Economic Trading

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Already established :)
• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?: N/A

Last edited by Ceyesca on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:38 am

Official Communique to Ceyesca

Recipient: Piétre Boncamp

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 3rd Allasoix Street, Islingtonne, Djurma, and your building shall be a large apartment with an enlightenment-era style, as per your request. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Protectorate of Hundredstar
• Short name of nation: Hundredstar
• Government type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
• Head of State: Xavier II
• Head of Government: Dr Harris Baygents
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Dr. Bernardo Postell

• Ambassador's name: Mr. Robert Claywicks
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 14 May 1961
• Ambassador's family (if any): NA
• Criminal background: NA
• Blood type: O

Location Information
- [ x ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: No

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 13
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 5
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 5
• Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
• Number and Type of Weapons: Info here
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): Info here

Diplomacy
- [ x ] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [ x ] Visa-Free Agreement
- [ x ] Economic Trading

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=384676

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:08 am

Official Commique to Hundredstar

Recipient: Dr. Bernardo Postell

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 3rd Horsforth Street, Djurma, as per your requests. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Bekian Impei
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bekian Impei » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:37 am

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Bekian People's Republic
• Short name of nation: Bekia
• Government type: Communist Lead By Elected Council
• Head of State: Head-Imperator Apollonius Qazan
• Head of Government: Head-Imperator Apollonius Qazan
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Imperator-Diplomat Mika Pilovic

• Ambassador's name: Tirum Exampam
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 5th December, 1964
• Ambassador's family (if any): One daughter, Olivia Trannian
• Blood type: AB-
• Any medical or security concerns?: He recently survived an assassination attempt by the Anti-Bekian extremists group of the Crysukan Nationalist Front.
• Any other requests?: None.

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ X] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: None.

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 12, including two translators, five assistants, and five aides
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 15, five in a personal guard armed with rifles, three embassy guards with pistols, and seven others with pistols and tazers
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 10, cleaning staff or cooking.
• Will you be hiring locally?: Yes for service staff and translators, no for everything else.
• Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Bekian made pistols and 5 imported rifles,
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1 bulletproof SUV for travel, 3 motorcycles for escort.

Diplomacy
- [X ] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [ X] Economic Trading
- [X ] Other (please specify)
Military Alliance
• Any other requests?:

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes):
• Is the ambassador bringing anything into the country?: Some bekian chocolates, and gifts for your heads of state

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:16 am

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The United States of Ibica
• Short name of nation: Ibica
• Government type: Constitutional Republic
• Head of State: President Evaline Buckley
• Head of Government: Same as Above
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of State Serina Fry

• Ambassador's name: Cyrus Eads
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 9/14/1984
• Ambassador's family (if any): Wife Bethany
• Blood type: B+

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [x] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 20
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 15
• Will you be hiring locally?: No
• Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock-17's
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 5 Ford Explorers

Diplomacy
- [x] Economic Trading

• Any other requests?:

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Yes, link provided in signature

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Official Commique to Bekian Impei

Recipient: Imperator-Diplomat Mika Pilovic

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 1st Passivoir Street, Djurma, as per your requests. We will also ensure that the ambassador receives as much protection and security from any assinations. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Official Commique to The United States of Ibica

Recipient: Secretary of State Serina Fry

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 2nd Ondinaix Street, Djurma, as per your requests. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Enso and Mu
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Enso and Mu » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:09 am

Bureau of Embassies and Consulates
State Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Imperial Community of The Enso and Mu
"Ichigen-teki-sangha: The United Sangha"

The Right Honourable Karl Jeaudessaix, Minister of the Ministry of Diplomacy
It is my absolute pleasure to inform you that upon consultation with my superior, the State Minister for Foreign Affairs, and the assent of the Kensho Emperess, the Empire would like to extend to you and your government our warm wishes and desire for the mutual peace and prosperity of our great nations. With your permission, we are seeking to establish a permanent diplomatic mission in your nation, to be certified with the appointment of our designated Ambassador Plenipotentiary.

We've reviewed your security and staffing programmes as well as the nature of similar missions to your country, and hope you would find our modest proposal agreeable. Our basic requirements are minimal, and in keeping with the view of many free nations of this and other worlds - we'd hope, of course, that you find this to your satisfaction.

With the Warmest Regards,
本田 匡治
Honda Masaharu
Bureau Minister for the Bureau for Embassies and Consulates
State Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Imperial Community of the Enso and Mu
• Short name of nation: Enso and Mu
• Government type: Constitutional Monarchy with Bicamerial Legislature
• Head of State: Her Highness, the Kensho Empress
• Head of Government: The Right Honourable Nemoto Kenji, Prime Minister of the Lower House of the Diet
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): The Honourable Hattori Yukio, Imperial Councillor and State Minister for Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's name: Abe Hiroyuki
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 1985-06-25
• Ambassador's family (if any): N/A
• Blood type: O Negative
• Any medical or security concerns?: None Extraordinary

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [X] Ondernormois
- [ ] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: Ideally sufficient land would be available (at our cost) for both a chancery building and the attendant gardens, though this is not a requirement (and in fact not desired if it would be unusual for the neighbourhood).

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 17 (The Ambassador, a Consul-General (as second), 5 Legal Relations Attaches, 5 Special Affairs Attaches, 5 Consular Officials)
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 12 (Chief of Security, 2 Counterintelligence Attaches, 3 shifts of 3 guards
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 20
• Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, for service roles in the area of translation, catering, and janatorial work.
• Number and Type of Weapons: Full total of 30 - the chief of security and each guard shall have access to one handgun, one baton, and one can of OC while on duty only.
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 5 (2 luxury towncars, 2 service vans, 1 light jet (to be stored at the relevant local airfield))

Diplomacy
- [X] Visa-Free Agreement
- [X] Economic Trading

• Any other requests?:

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Yes, please apply through the Bureau of Consulates and Embassies

The Imperial Community of the Enso and Mu
Bureau of Embassies and Consulates [open for application] | Our Factbook
The Kyoto Record [Newspaper]

Ichigen-tekei-Sangha

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:05 am

Official Commique to Enso and Mu

Recipient: Honda Masaharu, Bureau Minister for the Bureau for Embassies and Consulates

To whom it may concern,

Your embassy shall be located at 1st Kolveunne Street, Djurma, as per your requests. Once again, the Ministry of Diplomacy thanks you for reaching out to us.

- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:59 am

Update
27-08-2019

Due to some close consideration and discussion from the Neviersian government, we have decided to change the consulate locations to ensure that they are easier to commute to from the capital city, Djurma. The locations of the consulates will be Djurmaica, Adelaide, and Hartlepool, which are all relatively close to the capital. This change will be expected to take place on the 1st of August 2019. You may see a map of the consulate locations, and the capital city, here.
- NS stats not used.

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:23 am

Théo Sahin
Secretary to the Minister of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs ,
The Kingdom of Mizialand

Dated: 28 July 2019
To: The Right Honourable Karl Jeaudessaix, Minister of the Ministry of Diplomacy, the United Democratic Republic of Neviersia
Reference: As Above
Subject: Mizia Diplomatic Mission in Neviersia
Enclosed: Application

Monsieur
This missive bears to you the message of our Rt. Honourable Minister of Foreign and Loercia Affairs, Mme Renée Lépicier. In the light of recent events in the country, need to exchange diplomatic missions with select nations has arouse. Her Majesty's Government wishes to send a full fledged diplomatic mission to The United Democratic Republic of Neviersia comprising 5 security staff, 8 diplomatic staff and 2 service staff with the aim of corroborating bilateral ties and representing the monarchy in the aforementioned sovereign state.

By the power vested in me, I appoint Paul Gottlieb as the head of the soon to be formed Mizia diplomatic mission to who shall henceforth be referred to as Ambassador Rt. Honourable Paul Gottlieb who, I hope, shall discharge his duties well and maintain positive and immortal relations with The Democratic Republic. The other diplomatic staff shall comprise various Attaches and First Officers who shall be appointed in the due course of time.

Your Government, hereby willing to establish its own diplomatic mission in Mizialand shall be able to do so by posting a letter of credence the suggested format of which is here available. Futhermore, we encourage your government and citizens to interact with the minister through the Ask Me Anything portal.

Enclosed you will find the complete Embassy application with all details that are required and necessary for the establishment of a Mizia Diplomatic Mission. Should this application or any of the components of the application arise a matter of concern for the Foreign Affairs Office, please inform me at the earliest for the concern, to be rectified. May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and warm relations with Neviersia .

Yours Sincerely
Théo Sahin
Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Embassy Application Form

National Information
• Full name of nation: The Kingdom of Mizialand
• Short name of nation: Mizialand
• Head of State: HRH Sophie Vincent
• Head of Government: Ben Vilke
• Minister of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Renée Lépicier

• Ambassador's name: Paul Gottlieb
• Ambassador's date of birth (must be at least 18 years old): 54
• Ambassador's family (if any): Wife Miranda (55)
• Blood type: O+

Location Information
- [ ] Barking
- [ ] Islingtonne
- [ ] Nixtoi
- [ ] Ondernormois
- [X] Tiem-Exsquashe

• Any other requests in regards to the location?: No

• # Diplomatic Staff (max. 20): 5
• # Security Staff (max. 20): 8
• # Service Staff (max. 20): 2
• Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
• Number and Type of Weapons: 4 X LSW Mare
4 X M 10 Pistol
• Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 2016 Pearson Millenium Model CE X 5

Diplomacy
- [ ] Non-Aggression Pacts
- [X] Economic Trading

Miscallaneous
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? (please provide a link if yes): Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=443424

╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information