NATION

PASSWORD

Crisis in West Khataiy (MT-Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Crisis in West Khataiy (MT-Open)

Postby Khataiy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:39 pm

Kurk Murzban, Khataiy

General Waseem's forces preparing to attack

Things have reached a boiling point in Northwestern Khataiy, in the self-proclaimed Republic of West Khataiy. The chairman of the Transitional Council of the self-declared republic born out of what was the alternative government established by General Waseem in early 2018. However tensions have risen between the opposition factions over a variety of issues including the very existence of West Khataiy, General Waseem has stated that West Khataiy is the only solution to no longer deal with President Omar Khairallah, while Waseem's allies claim West Khataiy does not need to exist but rather Khairallah himself needs to be overthrown and Khataiy remain united.

President Khairallah has announced an ultimatum to General Waseem and the fellow leadership of West Khataiy after a partially successful offensive in south western Khataiy against Hezbollah that has announced support for West Khataiy, Abdullah Jawaf who has since become General Waseem's biggest rival has denounced West Khataiy and wishes to revive the alternative government and reengage the Khataiyi government in open war until Khairallah is removed from power. Along with General Waseem and Jawaf, a third leader named Nouri Abbas a former colleague of Omar Khairallah has said he wishes for a power sharing agreement with Khairallah and negotiations with the government.

General Waseem has now declared war on his rival Jawaf, and has begun seizing villages and areas considered his strongholds, militias loyal to Jawaf composed of ex-Muslim Brotherhood members has responded with mortar attacks and armed clashes with General Waseem's forces made up of Khataiyi army defectors, Nouri Abbas has announced support for General Waseem against Jawaf's militias.

Jawaf has accused both General Waseem and Nouri Abbas of collaborating with the Khataiyi government to eliminate his movement, the Khataiyi interior ministry issued a statement saying if any combat spills over outside of the area known as "West Khataiy" the Khataiyi military will respond, additionally multiple units of the Khataiyi army have been mobilized near the supposed "border" to monitor the situation, several Khataiyi helicopters have been spotted overhead as well.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Tal Ad-Deir, Kurk Murzban Governorate, Khataiy

Jawaf's militiamen

Jawaf was kicked out of the Khataiyi Muslim Brotherhood on orders from President Omar Khairallah for having views seen as pro-Iran and too critical of his presidency, Jawaf is known in Khataiy for a number of controversial and at times odd views such as simultaneous support for the Syrian rebels and Hezbollah calling on them to join forces against Israel. His militia was composed of a mixture of Muslim Brotherhood supporters, military defectors and others who sympathetic to his ideals. Kurk Murzban is one of the most diverse regions of Khataiy with a large population of Sunni Arabs and Turks, Christians who are Arab, Greek and Armenian, Kurds, Shiites and so on. The Turkmen community was divided between support for Waseem's West Khataiy seeing it as an opportunity of increased autonomy and a chance to get into positions of power, while others supported Jawaf for his Pan-Islamist views and support for the Turkish president and Turkish policies in the middle east , those sympathetic with Waseem tended to idealize nationalist figures such as Mustafa Kemal and support ideas such as Turanism, while Jawaf supporters espoused Pro-Ottoman rhetoric.

Hezbollah in southern Khataiy managed to secure its base in Suwadiya a prominently Shiite city however small cells and branches existed in Kurk Murbzan as well, and has thrown its support behind Jawaf due to his Pan-Islamist ideology of a unified Sunni-Shiite front against Israel, and his language that was similar to Iran's such as the "Axis of Resistance" and "Resistance to Zionism".

Like the Turks Armenians were also divided in support, it was hard however to reconcile the idea of working with supporters of Kemal and Turanism given the history of the Armenian genocide, however Waseem's pragmatism and populist calls still appealed to many while Jawaf was seen as an Islamist calling for the creation of an Islamic government something that the Armenians and other Christians would have a hard time supporting, some however still would come underneath Jawaf's banner in the fight against a perceived second Armenian genocide along with the perceived indifference Waseem held towards minority rights in his quest to achieve power.

During the fighting Jawaf's militias were expelled from Kurk Murzban itself to their headquarters in the village outside the city of Tal al-Deir, a village built around an ancient Christian monastery but has developed into nothing more than a suburb of Kurk Murzban, the surprise offensive caught Jawaf's militia off guard, however a defense was planned for Tal al-Deir, several civilians were forced out of their homes by Jawaf's militias to be used as defensive positions.

Most of Jawaf's men came from civilian backgrounds with no military experience unlike Waseem's army defectors. Waseem's army was preparing to storm the area by probing several axes until finding a weak point, much like traditional Khataiyi military strategy, Waseem's men were also better armed seizing Khataiyi military stockpiles last year and controlling the army base outside of Kurk Murzban that was home to several T-62 tanks, BMPs, artillery and weapon caches.

Jawaf himself has gone into hiding, and has released a statement asking for international support,

NATIONAL SALVATION COUNCIL OF KHATAIY

Dear nations of the world,

We are spreading democracy in Khataiy, we are innocent rebels here to liberate the Syrian Khataiyi people. We need your help, as well as your undivided backing, no matter what we resort to, we need your help. If we do not get help within the next coming weeks, the rest of the Kurk Murzban governorate, possibly even the rest of the country, will be lost if we do not receive your troops, weapons in addition to funding. We hope some of you could ignore what we do at times, as long as we intend to create a regime that shall support your interests later. If this is possible, we will be exalted. Come to us, join the revolution! Please have the media support us too!

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 pm

In a secret network of tunnels and bunkers underneath Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado

The President John Jackson had arrived for a secret conference to high-ranking Military and Civillian intelligence officals, along with a team of scientists, advisors from various think tanks, as well Fortune 500 CEOs and politicans

General Allen Shultz pulled out a chair, as the other brass "Gentlemen, today we discuss the current situation in Khaitay. Its a hot one and very dangerous one. Khairallah is desperate to get us off his back, and we are always one step ahead of him."

"Recent events in West Khaitay have shown a power struggle between the extremist General Waseem and the moderate Jawaf. It is in all of America's best interest to support Jawaf whatever the cost. He is clearly our guy in the game in the fight against Khaitay."

The President looked sternly at the General and said "The it's settled then. We will send in the SAD division and Task Force Delta to back up Shultz in this pressing time. Khairallah is a gravely dangerous threat, it is clear he is being backed by the Russians, the Germans and the Chinese to undermine American interests."
Last edited by Bronze Serpent on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Kurk Murzban, Khataiy

Abbas Nouri's militia declaring support for Waseem

Abbas Nouri was a prominent member of the Khataiyi Baath party, some even speculated he could have been President rather than Khairallah after the death of President Yusuf Abdullah, but Khairallah's father played an important role in civil war and was seen as a national hero and a symbol of Arab nationalism, marriage between Abdullah's family and the Khairallah family was another factor that Abbas fell short on. However there never were much tensions between Khairallah and Abbas, but disagreements were frequent at times work couldn't even get done. Abbas was seen as a moderate, he was also a self-proclaimed Social Democrat and centrist, the constant disputes later led to his resignation, and his participation in the opposition is to try and get Khairallah to accept reforms that he had been calling for, for years prior.

Abbas managed to collect some support and amass a force of at least 120 men all of whom are army defectors that share similar views or are still loyal to Khairallah but joined the group to be protected from Jawaf or Waseem after the de-escalation of violence between the Khataiyi government and the opposition.

The offensive against Jawaf was necessary for Waseem as Jawaf now posed a risk to his cause of recognition of his new state, and his influence that could be used to pressure Khairallah and rally international support in a potential war against Khairallah, and for Abbas the removal of Jawaf was essential as well as he was belligerent and somewhat of an extremist and collaborated closely with Hezbollah which jeopardized any chance at restoring peace to the country or even negotiating with the Khataiyi government for reform.

Abbas's men were organized into a militia calling itself the Northern Fedayeen Brigades, and a statement has been released by video declaring the group's support for General Waseem, the men in the video wore Khataiyi military uniforms and covered their faces to protect their identities,

"In the name of God the most Gracious, the most Merciful, we are the Northern Fedayeen Brigades, we are the sons of the Arab State of Khataiy, and sons of the Khataiyi Free Arab Army, we stand for Islam, Nation and Justice, we oppose the terrorist and extremist enemies of our country. We strive for the protection of freedom and democracy for all the nation's people and we wage war against those who threaten us. Our nation is at a point of crisis, with the vile terrorist Jawaf threatening our nation and its people, it is the duty of every Khataiyi to take up arms and defend Kurk Murzban from this menace, we congratulate General Farid Waseem for fulfilling his patriotic duty and we declare our readiness to take part in operations against the American backed terrorist dogs.

As we speak our most elite forces are preparing to make way towards terrorist hideouts to eliminate and arrest them, we have access to the finest weapons in the country and will use them to their full extent to eliminate these pathetic thugs, the retribution we vow to bring upon them is one we ask Allah for assistance in bringing fourth. Our men are extensively well armed and trained in various forms of combat and warfare and will take part in operations against the Jawaf mercenaries, we will storm them with fury until they surrender, commit suicide or die attempting to fight back our elite forces.

God is witnesse to what we say, and we declare he is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest and we will defend Khataiy till our last drop of blood, may the peace blessings and mercy of God be upon you."

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:13 pm

bump

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Kurk Murzban Governorate, Khataiy

Pro-Waseem sniper

Jawaf's militias have been expelled entirely from the city of Kurk Murzban and now the fighting has made its way to surrounding villages and farms, Waseem's men had captured several technicals, gun trucks and arms from Jawaf's men, several fighters aligned with Jawaf have also either surrendered or defected to Waseem's side. Jawaf's men were loosing ground quickly, but retaliated with rockets and mortars, as well as additional appeals to the international community for support,

Democracy in Khataiy is in great danger as each day passes, and unless an intervention is staged by the World Assembly against Khairallah and Waseem all hopes for our future will be lost. We do not want militias or dictators we only seek democracy and freedom for our nation, we reject the plans of General Waseem to divide our country and impose his own dictatorship and the current dictatorship of President Khairallah, and despite their open hostilities they are collaborating against the National Salvation Council to completely destroy all hopes for Khataiyi freedom.

Khataiyi MiG Gunship

During the clashes between Waseem and Jawaf, Waseem's commanders handed over location intel on Jawaf's men so they could be targeted in an aerial attack. Once the coordinates were received and target integrity was confirmed a Khataiyi Air Force Mi Mil helicopter took off and flew towards Kurk Murzban and fired multiple rockets on Jawaf's men along with machine gun fire killing 17 fighters from Jawaf's militias and allowing for the advance of forces linked to Waseem, the coordination was discrete and kept secret, however the Khataiyi government was sure to thank General Waseem by sending a shipment of RPGs and ammunition to his forces.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Kurk Murzban, Khataiy

General Waseem discussing the ongoing military action against Abdullah Jawaf

The National Salvation Council led by Abdullah Jawaf denouncing General Waseem's perceived power grab and attempted dictatorial rule has released several statements demanding international action, even going as far as calling for the WA to intervene, several allegations have been spreading since the Khataiyi helicopter attack on Jawaf's position about collaboration between Waseem and Khairallah, along with Abbas Nouri's fighters from the Dawn Party which has a somewhat supportive view of Khairallah joining General Waseem's campaign against the National Salvation Council.

General Waseem has given a speech with an ultimatum to Jawaf and the National Salvation Council to surrender or die,

"In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful, I would like to say, we do not support the separation of Khataiy, what we seek with West Khataiy is to show President Khairallah we are not satisfied and we want our freedom, and shall show him model rule until he realizes the error and corruption in his ways. In fact we shall no longer call ourselves "West" Khataiy, we are the Democratic Arab Republic of Khataiy, west Khataiy is wrong and gives the wrong connotations.

Abdullah Jawaf, is not fighting for Khataiy, he is fighting because he desires to be Khataiy's next dictator, he is a supporter of Daesh, the criminal Iranian regime, he is heavily allied with the Party of Satan, in fact he himself is a Rafidi, he is a Shia of Satan, those filthy Zoroastrian dog worshipers want to make Khataiy another failed terrorist Satan worshiping state like Iran. I can tell you from working with the "man" he is a pure apostate, a Kharijite, our Prophet, may the peace and blessings and mercy of God be upon him said, that the Khawarij are dogs of hellfire and he commanded us to fight them and kill them.

Jawaf, is a drunkard and a rabid fornicator, he has no limits, it is public knowledge he slept with his own aunt and sister, he uses religion and talk of Zionism and support for the homosexual Ottomans and the unity of the "Ummah" to wooze over religious brothers. I can tell you that Jawaf has contact with the Jinn he is using the Jinns to help him out, but we have Allah on our side in our blessed Jihad against him, I say oh Army of the Kuffar we are men! Our men are brave lions in the battlefield, and Jawaf he flies the banner of the Sufyani.

Let me tell you Jawaf contacted me trying to get me to worship the devil with him, and let me tell you how I replied to that bastard,

Out of my natural surprise I asked, what the fuck did that pig just ask me to do? Then I explained to him how I graduated to the top of my class at the Antakya Military College and how I have personally been involved in numerous secret raids against dogs like him, and I personally have over 300 confirmed kills. I have trained extensively in gorilla warfare and that I was the top infantryman in the entire Khataiyi armed forced.

Then I told him, that he and his band of gangster thugs are nothing to me but just another target, and we will wipe them out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, I told Jawaf to mark my words.

You know they think they can get away with saying that garbage in the World Assembly? I told him, Jawaf you better think again, as we speak I am ordering our finest men to hunt him and his mafia circle down, and that they are being traced at this very moment, and I made him aware that they better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing they call the 'Salvation Council'.

They're dead, I promise you they are dead men living. I told him the blunt and bitter truth, that we can be anywhere, anytime and we can kill them in over 700 hundred ways and that's just with our knives alone. Not only are we extensively trained in elite warfare but we have access to a very large arsenal of arms, and will use it to its full extent to wipe out their miserable asses off the face of the continent, those little swines. If only they could have known what unholy retribution their little "clever" council was about to bring down upon them, maybe they would have held their damn tongues. But they couldn't, they didn't, and now they're paying the price, those idiots. We will pour fury all over them and they will drown in it. They're dead, absolutely dead, with one foot in the fires of Hell already, and God is the Greatest!"

Reorganisieren Reichregierung
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:45 am

Berlin Stadtschloß
Berlin, Königsreich Preußen
Deutsches Reich

To deal with the confusing situation in Khataiy, the Kaiser called for a meeting at his official residence, the Berlin Stadtschloß. Many generals of three-star rank and higher were invited, as were some intelligence and cabinet officials, anda few princes of the House of Hohenzollern, brothers and cousins of the Kaiser.

A certain Generaloberst Maximillian Freiherr von Lyncker was up in arms at the moment: "I do not believe it! There are reports suggesting that Americans are supporting West Khataiy, to pe precise a certain Abdullah Jawaf! And the other guy is no better! The entire West Khataiy hullaballo is just one big honeypot!"

He was joined in by a Prince Heinrich of the Hohenzollern royal family "True, but the question should be asking ourselves is "why?". Khataiy is a known hotbed of Salafism, and General al-Husseini of Amorah has a few choice words that reveal a lot about it's ruler Khairallah, and I can count for his trustworthiness. We should he asking what has he done , and where did the material for West Khataiy truly come from."

His question was answered by Bernhard Kahl, director of the RND, "The Americans are attempting to co-opt the factions that stand in the way of the Zionists. In America, their President Joseph Jackson is most likely an attempt by the deep state to co-opt paleoconservatism, while this West Khataiy bullshit is an attempt to co-opt the anti-takfiri movement that was born when the Kharijites have been exposed as Zionists and shabbos goyim."

The Kaiser interrupted the prattle consisting of things already known to him and said "We know that something is not right. We already know that the Zionists are behind this even before we gathered any intel. What we don't know is exactly why is Khataiy under fire from the pedophile gang, but we do know that the best thing to do is support Khataiy."

There was angry shouting, but the sergeant-at-arms present screamed at them to remain silent when their liege was speaking. The Kaiser continued to speak "Gentlemen, I know you do not hold fond views of Khairallah and Khataiy, and their constant whining about how they are oppressed by the "Safavids" and the Salafist nature of their state makes that point of view understandable, even logical. However, Khataiy is ruled by relatively pragmatic rulers, who would be inclined to overlook our friendship with Iran, if it means that our help will advance their position in the world. If the Great Satan moves against them at the behest of the world's ruling cabal, they must be doing something right."

Pausing for a moment, the Kaiser resumed "Granted, we will have to hold them at arm's length, but if they are willing to compromise to move forward, we should as well."

Im Auftrag auf Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät, Der Großdeutsches Kaiser

TO PRESIDENT OMAR KHAIRALLAH OF KHATAIY

Greetings. We have knowledge the Great Satan has been exerting tremendous pressure on you and your state recently, and this has piqued our interest. If you would oblige, we would like to invite Your Excellency, or at the very least your representatives if you feel travel would put your person in grave danger, to Berlin for a bilateral discussion regarding the current scenario and the world in general.

With German regards,

Wilhelm III von Hohenzollern,
Kaiser von Deutschland und König von Preußen
Führer des Großdeutsches Reiches
Führer des Nation

GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DER DEUTSCHEN NATION
Last edited by Reorganisieren Reichregierung on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DEUTSCHEN NATION
Canons: Kali Yuga | TSC
Overview | Government | Military | Economy

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:51 am

The Arab State of Khataiy

Given the current crisis in our country President Omar Khairallah is currently unavilable for travel, however, I, Foreign Minister Uthman al-Ghamadi have been authorized to travel on his behalf along with representative from the Foreign Ministry and Executive Committee, to come to Berlin to discuss the situation, thank you.

Signed,
Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Thermodolian National News

Thermodolia Recognizes the Democratic Arab Republic of Khataiy

Today the National Republic of Thermodolia has recognized the Democratic Arab Republic of Khataiy and General Waseem as the legitimate leaders of Khataiy. President Zarman also stated that the National Salvation Council, Abdullah Jawaf, and other aligned forces to be nothing more than terrorists.

The government has declared that they will make sure that they do everything in their power to support General Waseem and do everything possible to destroy the terrorist threat. The government has called on other world leaders to not listen to the propaganda that the National Salvation Council has put out. A government spokesman was quoted saying that the National Salvation Council “is not democratic, nor pro-freedom. They support ISIS and hate the Jews and other Arabs”
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Reorganisieren Reichregierung
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Reorganisieren Reichregierung » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Im Auftrag auf Seine Kaiserliche und Königliche Majestät, Der Großdeutsches Kaiser

TO FOREIGN MINISTER UTHMAN AL-GHAMADI OF KHATAIY

We of the Greater Germanic Reich of the German Nation understand that, given the situation, and we have already made preparations to receive you and your fellow dignitaries from Khataiy.

With German regards,

Kaiser Wilhelm III von Hohenzollern
Kaiser von Deutschland und König von Preußen
Führer des Großdeutsches Reiches
Führer des Nation

Hans-Rudolf Graf Schwerin von Krosgik
Reich Minister of Foreign Affairs.

GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DER DEUTSCHEN NATION
GROSSGERMANISCHES REICH DEUTSCHEN NATION
Canons: Kali Yuga | TSC
Overview | Government | Military | Economy

Generic Reich LARP nation #557753245. Call me "Reich", "RR" or by nation name only if OOC.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Pan-Asiatic Ministry of Foreign Affairs (PAMFA)
Pan-Asiatic States / Estados Pan-Asyatiko / 泛亚洲国家

Press Release | Pahayag | 新闻稿

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - July 21st, 2019

ENGLISH | INGLES | 英语

RE: Khataiy Rebellion Advisory

The PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF PAN-ASIATIC STATES is closely monitoring the situation in the Arab State of Khataiy. The Sixth Administration of the Pan-Asiatic States calls upon both the government and insurgent parties in Khataiy to implement the utmost restraint, prevent any further aggression against civilians, and ensure the respect for human rights.

As of the moment, the Sixth Administration declares an official stance of neutrality in regards to the current conflict. This stance may be subject to change in the weeks to come. In a pursuit for peace and understanding, the Federation requests the Arab State to permit the initiation of a Pan-Asiatic fact-finding mission to be conducted by an ambassadorial envoy headed by Special Political Rapporteur (Ms.) Liang Su of the Asian Diplomat's Cadre (ADC).

All Asians who are still in Khataiy, particularly those who are in the country for non-essential reasons, are encouraged to consider leaving by commercial means at the earliest possible time. Non-combatant government-sanctioned commercial convoys will also be provided for those lacking in finances to retreat via conventional transportation. Maritime convoys will be able to accommodate a capacity of one-hundred (100) civilians per day, and will be accommodating natural born citizens of the Pan-Asiatic States only. Asians who are planning to visit Khataiy are advised to defer their travel until the situation is more stable.

In the meantime, the current situation of the uprising is being monitored by the Executive Council. A proposal will be drafted when sufficient information has been gathered, and it shall be reviewed by the State-Presidents of the Federation in due time.

Forefathers guide us all.

Guanyu "Abra" Abramovich y Florante Jr.
Secretary-General of the Pan-Asiatic States
Chairman of the Asian Communist Party
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:08 pm

Kurk Murbazn Governorate, Khataiy

Pro-Jawaf fighters

Waseem and allied fighters from Nouri Abbas's militia, along with occasional air support from the Khataiyi air force were able to successfully remove Jawaf's elements from Kurk Murzban itself, however outside the city clashes were on and off with positions being lost and retaken continuously by both sides, a counter-attack was launched by Jawaf's militias near Kurk Murzban threatening a possible re-penetration of the city from the west. By nightfall Jawaf's men bombarded Kurk Murzban with 120mm mortar fire, in addition a raid was conducted by Jawaf's fighters in the northern outskirts of the city targeting a Pro-Waseem checkpoint killing 2 pro-Waseem fighters and injuring another. Jawaf's men were ill-trained compared to the army defectors in the ranks of Waseem's militias and Abbas's however fresh arms were coming in illegally smuggled in from Turkey and Iran.

The condemnation made by Thermodolia rejecting the National Salvation Council prompted a response from the group's PR office,

Thermodolia will regret not supporting the sole legitimate authority of Khataiy in our quest for freedom and Democracy. We demand international action to be taken against the dictatorial regimes of General Farid Waseem and President Omar Khairallah.

While the Pro-Jawaf National Salvation Council would issue a statement asking for aid, the Pro-Waseem Supreme Political Committee would likewise mirror the tactics of its rival with its own statement,

DEMOCRATIC ARAB REPUBLIC OF KHATAIY
GOD, COUNTRY, HONOR

In the name of God the most Gracious the most Merciful,

The so-called 'National Salvation Council is a terrorist organization confirmed by international and regional standards. They cooperate with foreign enemies and terrorists like the vile Hezbollah mercenaries, and other religious extremists. They have used human shields, and targeted densely populated civilian centers killing and injuring hundreds of people, as well as using tactics like forced displacement and kidnapping. We plan to dissolve this terrorist organization and free Khataiy of all terrorists, tyrants and gangs.

Khataiyi soldiers monitoring the buffer zone

The intense clashes have had the Khataiyi military on alert warning of any spillover, with threats including attacking anyone who crosses over the buffer-zone, or that an incident of spillover will result in a large scale military operation to remove both Waseem and Jawaf and restore government control over the city and surrounding areas. However many accusations have been rising about covert support for Waseem against Jawaf with the government seeing him as weaker or a lesser evil, or perhaps more reasonable and easier to negotiate with. The Khataiyi air force had already bombed Jawaf's positions by sending helicopters to fire rockets at his men, and troops near the buffer zone have opened fire on militias near the buffer-zone's line, reports have also emerged of Khataiyi snipers shooting at Jawaf's men and harassing them making it easier for Waseem to advance.

We would like to help the Pan-Asiatic States in assuring their citizens safety in our country. We assure the situation in our country is under control and being closely watched, and that no one visiting our country is in any danger and the fighting is limited to a small corner of our country. In regards to your nations stance on the issue at hand we respect it, and look forward to your nation's cooperation with ours to resolve the issues that currently plague our nation.

Signed,

We thank the German Reich for the hospitality and the solidarity shown with our country.

Signed,

Los Estados Unidos de Suramerica
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Estados Unidos de Suramerica » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Official Public Statement from the Secretariat of Foreign Affairs of the United States of South America

Mensaje Oficial de la Secretaría de Relaciones Exteriores

The United States of South America is closely monitoring the situation in the Arab State of Khataiy. President Emmanuel Rosas Álvarez and his administration are committed to protecting South American citizens both at home and abroad. This statement should be considered a warning to all sides of this conflict that should any harm come to any South American citizen, the USSA is standing by and willing to take any action to protect or avenge them. At the same time we warn all South American citizens from travelling to Khataiy and to depart the country unless an extended stay is absolutely necessary.

At present, the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee along with the President, the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of Foreign Affairs are discussing the situation and will soon release a statement regarding any actions that may soon be taken. While the situation is being discussed, the USSA joins its Asian neighbors in calling for restraint by all sides. All sides must consider the consequences of open conflict.The potential for further instability and mass loss of human life should be considered before any harsh actions are taken. The USSA urges dialogue between sides and hopes for a future resolution to this conflict.

Released by the Office of Communications for the Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:37 am

Western Kurk Murzban, Khataiy

Pro-Jawaf fighters in the western part of the city

Jawaf's fighters continued their assault on the western entrance to the city, however Waseem's men were embedded and prepared for such attacks. Jawaf's continuous assaults with Mortars and armed assaults. The attacks being carried out by Jawaf's men would come to harm them, with their manpower being directed at assaulting western Kurk Murzban leaving their positions exposed on their southern front and eastern front allowing for Waseem's men to push forward north. The fighting was bound to end soon with, and Waseem would be the likely victory unless a miracle were to occur for Jawaf and his Salvation Council.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:04 am

Operation Nightwing
Skies above Western Kurk Murzban,
Khataiy

Three UF-05 Sniper UAVs where in the skies above Kurk Murzban closing in on Pro-Jawaf fighters. The drones had recently taken off from Thermodolian ships in the mediterranean. Each of the drones carried a total of eight Air-to-Surface missiles similar to the American AGM-114 Hellfire.

As the drones came over to the western parts of the city they let the bay doors open and released their deadly cargo on the pro-Jawaf fighters below. Jawaf and his National Salvation Council would soon realize that Thermodolia wasn’t keep on letting them exist in the region.

After the drones had dropped their payload of death they each rocketed to 530 km/h and split off in three separate directions to avoid detection
Last edited by Thermodolia on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:28 am

Western Kurk Murzban, Khataiy

Aftermath of a drone strike

The airstrikes would help Waseem in repelling Jawaf's assaults in the west, resulting in a mass fall back of Jawaf's fighters, Jawaf's militias were on the retreat some had surrendered to Waseem, others fled the country for Turkey that was backing Jawaf, the drone strikes themselves caused a total of 7 casualties and resulting in another 20 injured. News of the airstrikes reached the central government in Antakya, the news of foreign nations bombing Khataiyi territory and attempting to use events such as these for their interests was a cause for concern with the government, a foreign ministry statement was thus released demanding that the airstrikes stop and to leave Khataiyi matters in Khataiyi hands,

The current situation in Kurk Murzban is a cause of great concern for the Arab State of Khataiy, and as we have feared foreign nations are now manipulating the crisis to suit their nation's interests and promote their agendas in our country. We are a sovereign state, and an independent country, and we demand Thermodolia ends these unwelcome strikes in our cities and hurting our nation's people. Only our nation can resolve our nation's problems, the situation is contained and we are taking care of it, these attacks are a violation of our nation's sovereignty, and we will not allow our homeland to be a battleground for foreign powers and proxy conflicts.

Signed,

The airstrikes from Thermodolia would also create a response from the National Salvation Council,

National Salvation Council Defense Minister Hassan Abdul Jaber

The Salvation Council's media arm would film a statement from the Defense Minister, who himself was a former Khataiyi soldier of a lower rank however he displayed a certain level military skill in commanding Jawaf's defense, and he would directly address Thermodolia,

"These airstrikes, being carried out are killing innocent people, the airstrikes hit our men in areas with a large civilian presence it is clear Thermodolia wants to install another dictator here in Khataiy to replace Khairallah, we are not the terrorists, terrorists are the ones who use drone strikes to bomb civilians. We demand international action to be taken, we cannot stress enough the aid we need because of Waseem and Khairallah, we are also certain Waseem or Khairallah gave Thermodolia the coordinates to carry out these barbaric and senseless airstrikes."

United States of Ameruica
Secretary

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Ameruica » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:54 am

GNN intro music

"This is Bob Lemonsucker with GNN here, in West Khaitay the Jackson administration is turning a blind eye to an ongoing campaign of rape, murder and genocide being perpetraited by General Waseem and President Khairallah. This is a string of human right's abuses that has begun after extremist General Waseem was unsatisfied with Jawaf's growing popularity among the people."

We now bring you to GNN's middle eastern correspondent Jamal Habib in West Khaitay "Yes, Bob. Jawaf's men the pro-democratic forces. are here they have been requesting aid from a US Base here which has ignored their calls for help and really seems more intrested in maintaining the status quo of the Waseem regime."

Pro-Jawaf rebels asking for support

"We now turn you to them, as you see these are defends of children. They want free education, free healthcare, free markets, democracy and elections, women's rights, LGBTQ rights, and human rights." Habib said while speaking to one of Jawaf's men "Why are you fighting?" the masked man said "For a freedom and a human rights." Habib said "You are?" the man repeated "Uh, a yes." he said. The connection got bad.

"Habib are you there? Habib...lost connection" Bob said

"We are bringing on expert, GNN correspondent Pat Jefferies for her opinion." Bob Lemonsucker said in his stuido.

"Pat your an expert on the Middle East, what is this all about? What does this mean for the region?"

Pat responded "Well Bob
, this is nothing more an alliance of brutal and cruel terrorists and dictators crushing freedom and democracy. We likely have not seen anything this bad since Mussolini invaded Ethiopia or Assad gassed his own people." she continued on her spiel "Jawaf is Democratic and Women-friendly and Khataiyi terrorists and dictators are crushing it with American help, It’s like Spain in 1936. The US is risking so much be allowing Jawaf's men to be slaughtered”

Pat Jefferies

Bob Lemonsucker then said "Ground breaking anayalsis here on GNN, we now go to short commentary and video footage."

Foot of General Waseem was then shown, and Bob Lemonsucker's faggy sounding voice could be heard in the background

"General Waseem is abusing human rights like his Saudi and al-Qaeda backers and wants to oppress women and destroy democracy"

footage of Khairallah overlapping with footage of ISIS is then shown

"Khairallah his main rival after Jawaf is also a known ISIS sympathizer and frequently advocates for sectarian violence against the LGBT, women and ethnic and religious minorities like the Kurdish and Shiite population. Khataiy is a rich country with beautiful syngergy of multiculturalism that only Jawaf can protect with his heroic Shiite allies."

"His shiite allies in the south fought a hard battle to protect their picturesque hemlets and farms from Khairallah's death squads composed of former Syrian al-qaeda fighters and now Waseem is using these same tactics of brutality to destroy Jawaf"
Shiite miltiaman

A US Forward Operations Base exists in Khaitay, however this base has been unresponsive to the pleas of Jawaf's men who look to the United States as an idea, instead Bronze Serpent a Private Military Company is operating out of the base and has been providing logistical support for Waseem's men in fighting Jawaf's men. Protests organized by the Islamic Friendship Organization outside Washington DC are asking for the President to give orders restricting help to Waseem.

They interview one of the protestors "It's terrible, Waseem is being supported by American mercenaries and the US Military is not controlling them." said Omar Abdullah the head of the IFO.

Will America continue to allow Khaitay to go down such a dark path? Only time will tell!
Last edited by United States of Ameruica on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
King James Bible believer, Right-Wing populist, Social-Conservative, survivalist, gun-enthusiast. How else can I offend you sir?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents