NATION

PASSWORD

*** How Powerful is Your Nation? ***

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Synne Industries
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Synne Industries » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:17 am

updated after new tech and Rising Sun

Your nation's full name: The Corporate Republic of Greater Synnia

Your nation's full population: 990 million+ for terrestrial Synne Indsutries

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1962

Your nation's type of government: Modern democracy run by large corporations

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions?: Rarely in regional governments but more frequent between islands. Rising Sun Initiative sees no infighting due to lack of government, follows orders of AI and terrestrial officials.

How economically-independent is your nation?: Trade is rare due to self sufficiency. Matter drilling combined with atomic restructuring allows for abundance of most resources. Rising Sun Initiative relies solely on atomic conversion of minerals

How many personnel are in your military?: 430 million+ humans, 260 million+ AI (terrestrial).
800 billion+ humans, 8 trillion+ AI (Rising Sun Initiative)

How many nations is your nation allied with?: Currently none to maintain neutrality. Only high ranked Synnian officials are aware of Rising Sun's existence

Just how big or small is your nation?: Group of islands in Atlantic with total land close to Iceland. Rising Sun Initiative resides in 8,000+ surface and 13,000+ orbital stations along with habitation and military ships

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters?: 8, tectonic plates stabilized near region during matter drilling, most storms mitigated or destroyed by temperature adjusting nanites. Rising Sun initiative has electromagnetic shielding to combat coronal mass ejections

What is the tech level of your nation?: PMT for terrestrial Synne Industries, though quantum tunneling technology is technically FTL it is only capable of short range small transportation. Medium-high FT for Rising Sun Initiative, advanced long range FTL, time dilation to assist in manufacturing and research, black hole weaponry, accretion reactors.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?: terrestrial Synne Industries possesses a nuclear stockpile of 600+ long range nuclear missiles along with several thousand short and medium range missiles. Silver Ring kinetic bombardment satellite constellation consisting of 12 satellites with 60 MT tungsten projectiles. Rising Sun Initiative utilizes superradiant missiles capable of destroying medium sized star systems, largest estimated radius of missile is 2.5 lightyears. Many ships are also capable of nuclear, kinetic and energy based bombardment of planetary surfaces. Certain nanites are also able to consume large portions of a planet.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space?: Rising Sun terrestrial bases are permanent but only used for military, manufacturing and scientific purposes. There is no need for the Rising Sun Initiative to increase "territory".

Just how sanitary is your nation?: Very, both terrestrial Synne Industries and the Rising Sun Initiative use cutting edge cleanliness nanites

Any additional notes about your nation: terrestrial Synne Industries relies mainly on the Navy and Air Force with slight assistance from the Marines, the ground forces are rather incompetent so occupation of an enemy nation is almost impossible. The Rising Sun initiative is only for emergency use and will assist Synne Industries in the event of crippling losses, a ground invasion of the Synnian Isles or a war lasting over 5 years. After assistance the Rising Sun Initiative will remove all memories of itself or its effects nationwide through classified means.

Hi, it's been a while. If you're seeing this then it means what I'm working on is not quite done yet. You can still read my old stuff but it's probably not canon anymore. I'll try to get something up soon. It may or may not involve wizards.

-Ocelot-
Minister

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ocelot- » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 am

Your nation's full name: The Rogue Nation of Ocelot

Your nation's full population: 7.000.000

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): None, as it's origins can be traced back to multiple events.

Your nation's type of government: Mercenary-structured stratocracy

How frequent does your government fight among each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Never

How economically-independent is your nation? Not at all, it regularly trades with other nations within it's region.

How many personnel are in your military? 700.000 (10%)

How many nations is your nation allied with? Every nation in it's region.

Just how big or small is your nation? Medium-sized. Think of North Korea in terms of size.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 9/10

What is the tech level of your nation? Future tech. Includes all modern tech along with some non-existing tech, such as efficient fusion reactors, plasma weaponry, self-learning A.I, neural interfaces, anti-matter fueled aircraft etc.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Hydrogen bombs and chemical weapons.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Nope. It's not in the business of colonizing other worlds.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Reasonably sanitary

Any additional notes about your nation: It's not a fully-fledged nation but rather a big organization that is part of a much larger region of independent nations. As such, it's not truly comparable to other nations in some sectors.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:32 am

Your nation's full name: Cybernetic Empire of Dushan

Your nation's full population: seven-point-one billion in the main realms, several more in assorted and associated terretories and protectorates.

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Over a thousend years ago

Your nation's type of government: Elective Cybernetic Martial Monarchy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Yes, being to no little part ruled by militaristic warrior-leadership class theres occassional infighting inside the Empire, sometimes leading to violent confrontations, court intrigues and the likes, but seldom endangering the nation as a whole, despite occassionally delaying important decisions.

How economically-independent is your nation? The realms have a huge degree of autarky in almost any economic field.

How many personnel are in your military? Countless million in the Dushan Armed Forces alone, which includes both terrestial formations and the Star Force. And a few more in local defense levies and Battle Orders.

How many nations is your nation allied with? A small number through bilateral treaties and at least one collective security/defense pact against outside aggressors.

Just how big or small is your nation? There are several celestial bodies of various size and shape ruled by the Dushan, including entire habitable worlds and artificial structures.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8.5

What is the tech level of your nation? FanT/FT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Conventional Nuclear Weapons (considered primitive), Fusion Bombs, Antimatter devices, Chemical Weapons, Mass Drivers, C-Beams, etc

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Yes. The Dushan know hyperspace travel since at least a thousend years with first devices being reverse engineered from other sources.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Fairly clean for the most part despite some derelict looking buildings and structures, but those are very solid.

Any additional notes about your nation: n/a
Last edited by Dushan on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby HUElavia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:33 am

Your nation's full name: The Democracy of HUElavia

Your nation's full population:847,297,734

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): October 7th, 1897

Your nation's type of government: Representative Democracy/Social Democracy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Very rare for fights to break out, usually arguments are more common than fights

How economically-independent is your nation? HUElavia is 100% Economically-Independent

How many personnel are in your military? ~100,000 personnel

How many nations is your nation allied with? 72

Just how big or small is your nation? HUElavia is equivalent to the size of Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 10

What is the tech level of your nation? 10

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? HUElavia willingly chooses not to use WMDs.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? We have not colonized just yet, but we are in the process of exploring Space and nearby planets.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very Sanitary, we fund a lot of money towards keeping our country safe and clean.

Any additional notes about your nation: Nope!

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:47 am

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I've had both real-life stuff come up along with distractions due to NS Cards (yup, you heard me). I made sure to update all your forms though, and I'll address the key posts that people have made a few weeks ago:

The Glass Oasis wrote:oh, ok thanks. Thought there would be at least 1 or 2 more within the 61 pages, but oh well, maybe August? My birthday is this month, so that would be a neat surprise if my nation got added this July. eh, I’m rambling way to far now lol I’ll stop

Done. Not many nations are ranked where you're at, making you one of the more unique ones I've seen in this thread!

Skolipendra Organization wrote:
The Chuck wrote:
Actually 1 week ago. Third one down.

Neither the third from the top of this page nor the third from the bottom of last page. What is this "third one" then?

You'll find a display of all the lists I've made over the years in my Opening Post, right at the bottom of it underneath "Lists of Currently Ranked Nations". Currently, I'm on the third one, so click on the link that says "List 3" and you'll be directed towards it.

Piethrixia wrote:Just going to redo this, as my nation has changed a lot

Your nation's full name: Dominion Of Piethrixian Planets

Your nation's full population: ~97 Trillion Across multiple planets and solar systems

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Lost in records, but a long time ago.

Your nation's type of government: Authoritarian, Dictatorship pretty much.

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? not much somehow

How economically-independent is your nation? If 1 was bad and 10 was very good, 100/10

How many personnel are in your military? A lot lost count at around 10 trillion.

How many nations is your nation allied with? none. We might have allied with our past selves once when we somehow sent a ship back in time, but we don't talk about that anymore.

Just how big or small is your nation? Dummy Thicc, almost an entire galaxy.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? We don't have those anymore.

What is the tech level of your nation? FT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? we have grenades that can have the yield of a tactical nuke that are smaller than an apple.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? ... Yes.

Just how sanitary is your nation? depends on the place you look, wealthy planet, sanitary, not so wealthy planet, not so sanitary.

Any additional notes about your nation: Wall of bullets, ships, soldiers. Run, you can't hide for long, we will find you, and we will kill you.

Edited. I made a new descriptor that should snugly fit with your new power level form! You'll find it in the second list here:

viewtopic.php?p=32908988#p32908988

-Astoria wrote:EDIT: The ban on lethal weaponry has since been rescinded (ie. lifted), and has now become a highly innovative market in Astoria, ranging from the conventional to the very unconventional (ie. particle cannons). New technologies have also been developed, including the infinite space, now used in all parts of our defence forces.

Also edited. Since you're now posting with this nation, I changed not just your descriptor, but the nation-name that goes with that descriptor (i.e. from Astoriya to -Astoria) to fit your newest update. Unless you want your original name back, everything should be good now.

The Chuck wrote:
Skolipendra Organization wrote:
Actually, May.

Actually 1 week ago. Third one down.

Here's something of note. Just like what Chuck said, I update this thread much more frequently than one would realize. It doesn't appear that way due to me not saying "[UPDATED]" all the time, but I only announce such things after every single one of your forms have been addressed. What that means is that I do make regular edits to the lists, but each edit is made for adding one nation at a time (not all of them at once).

TL;DR - Make sure to check the thread on a regular basis, since I may have reviewed your submission and added your name already!

And yeah, since I've now finished them all...

IC: All forms have, at this moment in time, been [UPDATED]

viewtopic.php?p=32909057#p32909057
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

S-Hertogenbosch
Attaché

Founded: Jul 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby S-Hertogenbosch » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:08 am

Your nation's full name:
The Roman Catholic Diocese of 's-Hertogenbosch

Your nation's full population:
2.07 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one):
Founded on 12 May 1559
Suppressed on 14 September 1629 after the Siege of 's-Hertogenbosch
Re-founded on 4 March 1853

Your nation's type of government:
The Diocese is governed by the bishop and the cathedral chapter. The bishop holds spiritual as well as earthly power, and in this sense it is rather similar to the former Prince-Bishopric of Liège. The smallest sub-unit of power is the Parish, headed by the Parish Priest, his assistant priests and the "Kerkbestuur" and "Armbestuur" (Parish Council and a Financial Committee). In between the diocesan organs and the parishes, are the Deaneries, groups of parishes headed by a Dean.

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions?
Internal conflicts are not very common. The bishop will intervene when conflicts do arise and everyone is obliged to filial submission to his decisions.

How economically-independent is your nation?
We try to make most things ourselves, but we usually also buy lots of stuff from abroad, e.g. the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, the UK.

How many personnel are in your military?
Upon reaching the age of 18, every man has to serve in the military for one year and afterwards he can be called upon to serve, if the need to do so arises, until he reaches the age of 40. The size of our army is therefore potentially about 250.000 men.

How many nations is your nation allied with?
We are allied with the dioceses of the Netherlands (the Church-province of Utrecht), as well as with dioceses all over the world, and especially with the Holy See in Rome.

Just how big or small is your nation?
The Diocese covers an area of 3,826 square kilometers, that is 1,477 square miles.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters?
7 - We are prepared against natural disasters by dikes, fire brigades, and lots and lots of prayer.

What is the tech level of your nation?
We've considerably developed ourselves technically, but we don't think technology is the ultimate goal in life. Technology must make our daily life easier without interfering too much with our prayer lives and our personal lives.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?
No, we don't have weapons of mass destruction and we vehemently protest against the possession and use of such weapons.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space?
No, it's a waste of money to go there when the money could also be spent at alleviating the needs of the poor.

Just how sanitary is your nation?
It is the duty of every house-wive to clean her house once a week. She will clean the bathroom and the kitchen even more often, let's say at least once a day. People usually shower every day or at least once every two days. So yes, it is a very sanitary nation.

Any additional notes about your nation:
We happily grant to all who read this, Our Episcopal blessing.

Given at 's-Hertogenbosch, 22 July 2019.

The Bishop of 's-Hertogenbosch,
† M. OPHOVIUS
Last edited by S-Hertogenbosch on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
✠ Als wij van ertrijck moeten scheijden,
zoe bidden wij Onser Vrouwen,
dat sij ons moet gheleijden, amen. ✠
When we'll have to part this earth,
we'll pray to Our Lady,
that she will guide us. Amen.
taken from: Mirakelen van Onse Lieve Vrouwe tot 's-Hertogenbosch
Current year in 's-Hertogenbosch: 1628 | the 3rd year of bishop Ophovius' episcopate | anthem
Tier: 3 | Level: 0 | Type: 4 | Power Comparator: 36

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:41 am

(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Ayissor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayissor » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 am

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:[UPDATED]

If I updated my factbooks and my form, would I get a description on the list?

Soviet Tankistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Tankistan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Your nation's full name: the Democratic Soviet Tankistani Republic (Soviet Tankistan)

Your nation's full population:≈54 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1938 (canon), 2016 (popular), Cold War (historical)

Your nation's type of government: state socialist illiberal democracy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Disagreements in parliament are regular from two minority parties, although the government is never harmed by this. The democratic process can be quickened by referendum or executive power of necessary, which has never happened.

How economically-independent is your nation? Almost completely. Trade items are not strictly necessary for us and the surplus is 260 billion USD.

How many personnel are in your military? 2,410,000 with unknown reserves and numerous militias amounting to several million more.

How many nations is your nation allied with? Very few. It has much more partial or conditional allies though. Russia is the main "ally" of Tankistan.

Just how big or small is your nation? Good sized. It is made of Georgia and major parts of the Ukrainian and Russian area.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 9/10. Drought is the only problem for us, but excess food supplies make this no worry.

What is the tech level of your nation? High compared to most countries. Tankistan runs a space program, has advanced weapons programs, and owns some technology that the big three world powers do not have.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes, it maintains an arsenal of 150 land based and actually launched nuclear devices, most of which are Russian bought.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No, although it is planned in the 2020 Space Initiative.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very sanitary. Cities are clean and risky activity is socially and legally discouraged.

Any additional notes about your nation: Tankistan is based on militarism and efficiency. It is prosperous and deadly. With determined troops and unrelenting economic integrity, it poses a threat to Ukraine and other enemies.
Last edited by Soviet Tankistan on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☭Welcome to Soviet Tankistan!☭
In Soviet Tankistan, everyone is considered a worker if they contribute. Fascists and terrorists are not welcome.

Humanity, Socialism, Order Political Compass: 8 left and 1 upwards.

Nucleous Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nucleous Union » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Your nation's full name:Nucleous Union Confederation

Your nation's full population: 250,000

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Late-20th century

Your nation's type of government: Technocratic dictatorial republic

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? The central government doesn't fight amongst each other, for it is dominated by corrupt politicians from the same party. However, some smaller regions within the Confederation ignore some of the corrupt legislation. While the government can quickly make important decisions, such are often inefficient and unpopular, for they advance the politicians at the expense of the people.

How economically-independent is your nation? The nation relies on itself (no trade with other nations). However, the economy is withering, for the government, which controls the economy, is riddled with corruption.

How many personnel are in your military? 10,000

How many nations is your nation allied with? None. The Confederation is completely isolationist.

Just how big or small is your nation? Approximately one-sixth the size of Antarctica

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? It is currently suffering from a nuclear winter, and the nation isn't faring well, so... 1?

What is the tech level of your nation? Cold War tech

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Nuclear weapons, although the government is trying to dispose of them.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Not very sanitary. Water is strictly rationed (and the corruption means the government officials get much more of it than the people), so nobody is bothered with using it to clean.

Any additional notes about your nation:The "progressive" nation is rather regressive. The only reason the regions came together to found the Confederation is due to the nuclear winter I mentioned earlier.
A 21.6 civilization, according to this index.
Nation does not represent my beliefs, by the way.
Also, not all NS stats are accurate. For example, the economy is crumbling, and the environment is bad.

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:14 pm

Ayissor wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:[UPDATED]

If I updated my factbooks and my form, would I get a description on the list?

It is always preferable to update your country's information, but such things are not required to receive a descriptor next to your nation's name. In fact, we are willing to create one through simple request, as seen from what we have just done in response to your post's implications.

You now possess a descriptor, and it displays the information that we found to be the most notable about your nation.

[UPDATED]

ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!

United Federation of North America
Civilian

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federation of North America » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Your nation's full name: The United Federation of North America

Your nation's full population: 491,590,000

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): January 16, 2023

Your nation's type of government: Presidential federal republic (constitutional monarchy in Canada; head of state of the Canadian Constituent is King William V)

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? The government fight, but internal conflicts rarely make the government fail in making important decisions.

How economically-independent is your nation? 100%

How many personnel are in your military? 2,129,459 active, 1,172,600 in reserve

How many nations is your nation allied with? Formally a (founding) member of NATO; allied with all member nations excluding Canada

Just how big or small is your nation? Takes up the entire size of Canada, USA, and Mexico

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 10

What is the tech level of your nation? MT, slight FT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes. The UFNA has roughly 6,550 nuclear fission weapons.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No, but we've landed on the Moon and Mars, and have established a purely robotic base on the Moon.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very, very sanitary.

Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Sovereign States and Republics » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:
Ayissor wrote:If I updated my factbooks and my form, would I get a description on the list?

It is always preferable to update your country's information, but such things are not required to receive a descriptor next to your nation's name. In fact, we are willing to create one through simple request, as seen from what we have just done in response to your post's implications.

You now possess a descriptor, and it displays the information that we found to be the most notable about your nation.

[UPDATED]

In that case, can I get a descriptor?

/skip
Current IC Year: 2031
The Union of Sovereign States and Republics; USSR
In 1991, a plane carrying would-be conspirators of an armed coup crashed in the Crimean Peninsula. Without the coup, the Union of Sovereign States treaty was signed; and the USSR survived... Lore currently undergoing a rework.
Current Ruling Party: Second Forward Coalition (NPSU, Motherland, Agrarian League)
News: BREAKING NEWS: Unceremoniously, USSR officially departs from the European Union 2 years before schedule

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Union of Sovereign States and Republics wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:

[UPDATED]

In that case, can I get a descriptor?

/skip

Done.

[UPDATED]

ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!

Hartona
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hartona » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:28 am

Your nation's full name: The People's Republic of Hartona

Your nation's full population: 8.6 million people (including ~4,000 AI's)

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 21/6/1668 (colony) & 1/1/1921 (independence)

Your nation's type of government: Social democratic republic

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Infighting within the government is uncommon due to the tendency towards single-party governments & strong party discipline

How economically-independent is your nation? 4/10, our access to space resources and industries in particular rely on our friends in the Socialist International

How many personnel are in your military? 20,000 + reservists (including ~1,500 AI's)

How many nations is your nation allied with? 37 (the members of the Socialist International)

Just how big or small is your nation? 10,992 km²

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8/10

What is the tech level of your nation? PMT/FT/FanT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? No, we are covered by the SI "Umbrella" defence system

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Not alone, although we do contribute to the Mallera Space Station project and have around 500 citizens currently serving there

Just how sanitary is your nation? 7/10

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithallis » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Your nation's full name:

The Federation of Ithallis

Your nation's full population:

76 Milllion

Your nation's founding date (if you have one):

August 1st 1992

Your nation's type of government:

Constitutional Federal Republic

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions?

Unheard of. Government is efficient.

How economically-independent is your nation?

Very. 8/10

How many personnel are in your military?

2 million Army. Total Services roughly 5 million

How many nations is your nation allied with?

Member of Region of Thaecia. Considers them all allies. Also on friendly terms with Oppermenia and Dyllonia

Just how big or small is your nation?

Large

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters?

9/10

What is the tech level of your nation?

7/10

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?

none (yet)

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space?

No. In the works.

Just how sanitary is your nation?

7/10

Catholic Nation.
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

Democratic Republic of Eiria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic Republic of Eiria » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:53 am

Your nation's full name:

Your nation's full population: 190,459,890

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): First Eirian City State was founded around 1650. Unification declared and Constitution signed in 1845.

Your nation's type of government: Democracy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? There are some conflicts in the Senate and the Cabinet, but otherwise, the Government is well organized. Usually the ones in the Senate reach a conclusion, but not always.

How economically-independent is your nation? Enough to be self-sufficient, but Eiria is a hub for foreign trade as well.

How many personnel are in your military? 1,140,000

How many nations is your nation allied with? Eiria is Neutral.

Just how big or small is your nation? 45,989 Square Miles, or 74,012 Square Kilometers

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 7. We have disaster protocols in place and rescue groups ready if a disaster stikes. Citizens are educated on what to do during almost every disaster, and follow protocols pretty well.

What is the tech level of your nation? Modern and Post-Modern Tech. We have discovered "Megapulse" Speeds, approximately 5 times faster than the speed of light. Our scientists found it on accident, and thought it was a computer glitch. Other than that and Gravity circuitry (also discovered on accident) we have Modern Tech.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? 45 ICBMs. Chemical and Biological Weapons are Illegal.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? We have a Moon Colony called Selene

Just how sanitary is your nation? 9/10. Advanced sewage and sanitation systems are used throughout the nation, and Standardized healthcare means more people get treated for diseases.

Any additional notes about your nation:Nope!

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Your nation's full name: The United Imperium of Kynor

Your nation's full population: 338 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): April 20, 1861

Your nation's type of government: Absolute Monarchy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Rarely any fighting, even then the Emperor will always get final say on the matter

How economically-independent is your nation? Fairly Self sufficient but Kynor is a major exporter on the world stage

How many personnel are in your military? 15 million active duty, up to 35 million personnel in total

How many nations is your nation allied with? 15 within my world's earth

Just how big or small is your nation? Encompasses southern Mexico and all of Central America, the Caribbean, Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8/10

What is the tech level of your nation? Modern/ post modern tech, experimenting with advanced tech and we plan on expanding the space program

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes, up to 25,000 nuclear warheads due to Kynor not dismantling after the Cold War ended, up to 6,000 of these war heads have been placed on icbms

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No, but we are expecting to reach Mars by 2030

Just how sanitary is your nation? 7.5/10

Any additional notes about your nation: Kynor is a very pro-capitalist nation
Last edited by Kynor on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Your nation's full name: the Federal Republic of Pacomia

Your nation's full population: 59,713,890

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): March 11th, 1932

Your nation's type of government: Federal Parliamentary Republic

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? There's a fair amount of pushback from the opposite side when people try to introduce new legislation. Still though, usually a majority decision is made.

How economically-independent is your nation? We have free trade and often rely on other nations for imports, but we could probably still do alright on our own. We have a strong local economy.

How many personnel are in your military? 1,587,000 total, 467,000 active, 1,120,000 in reserves.

How many nations is your nation allied with? We have official alliances with 4 nations: Kindat, Scepto, Iljem, and Nichemós. We also have good relations with many other nations, however. We only have military alliances with Kindat and Nichemós (Nichemós being the leader of the United League, which Pacomia is a part of, so Nichemós has the duty to defend all nations in the UL when attacked), and economic alliances with Kindat, Scepto, and Iljem.

Just how big or small is your nation? By area, it is 654,623 sq. mi. (1,695,465 sq. km.).

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? Many homes have bunkers in the case of tornadoes, cyclones, or other similar disasters. There are also disaster response units in most cities. We also have tsunami warning systems. Probably about 7/10.

What is the tech level of your nation? We have modern computers, and the ability to create nuclear weapons, however we don't have the capabilities to venture into space.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? No.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No.

Just how sanitary is your nation? We've got good sanitation, a large network of sewage pipes span the whole nation, and 98.7% of the population has easy access to clean water.

Any additional notes about your nation: No.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Your nation's full name: The Second British Empire

Your nation's full population: 2.5 billion/3 billion depending on whether puppets are counted.

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Still working out the history.

Your nation's type of government: Absolute Monarchy.

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? It's an absolute monarchy, so no. We have had two coups in the last 10 years, but they weren't really that devastating. One was just the army storming the palace and the other was just a bunch of riots put down quickly.

How economically-independent is your nation? We're fully independent due to our sheer size.

How many personnel are in your military? 2.2 million. See Overview > Military for more info.

How many nations is your nation allied with? 15.

Just how big or small is your nation? We have a map for that.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? It doesn't really affect us, but about 7.

What is the tech level of your nation? PMT.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Several thousand nuclear, chemical and bioweapons. Each extremely deadly. We even have a zombie virus that either disables the opponent if the immune system is beating it, turns them into an exploding diarrhoea machine if they're too weak, kills them quickly if the virus gets in the brain too early and about 60% of the time, turns them into a zombie.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Moon and Mars base. Actually quite big.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Depends where you are. Some places you could spend the entire day in a white wetsuit and you'd still be clean, others are worse than modern-day Africa. Namely Africa.

Any additional notes about your nation: We've had a massive retcon. Vampires still exist though.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Leondaldal
Attaché

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Leondaldal » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:34 am

Your nation's full name: The Parliamentary Republic of Leondaldal

Your nation's full population:96.4 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 7th January 1940

Your nation's type of government: Parliamentary system with elections every 4 years

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Not Very often

How economically-independent is your nation? Very economically independent

How many personnel are in your military? 192,000 Active personnel + 60,000 Reserve Personnel + 12,000 national and parliamentary guards all of which are elite, professional and armed to the teeth with top of the line weaponry brought by the nations US$96 billion military budget.

How many nations is your nation allied with? A lot (Including Japan, South Korea, New Zealand and more or less the entire of NATO)

Just how big or small is your nation? Medium size

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8

What is the tech level of your nation?MT(Tier 6 according to this index)

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? 180 Submarine-launched Nuclear ICBMs + 30 Nuclear bombs.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Leondaldal has a research module on the ISS, it's own small space station in low earth orbit and has landed humans on the moon twice, once during the 1970s and more recently in the 2000s and there are plans the set up a moon base by the early 2030s.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Brilliant

Any additional notes about your nation: GDP is 2.95 Trillion Leon or 30,500 Leon per capita(US$ 4.7 Trillion or US$ 51,000 per capita), a brilliant National Health Service, great education and welfare systems, a HDI (IRL not NS version) of 0.95, an advanced services-based economy, no tuition fees and a growth rate of 1.7% in 2018. Overall a highly developed and powerful country.
Last edited by Leondaldal on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
abortion
multiculturalism
secularisation
immigration
democracy
equality
freedom of religious beliefs
freedom of speech
democracy
women's rights

racism
xenophobia
nationalism
protectionism
social conservatism
authoritarianism
extremism

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:43 am

Your nation's full name:

Your nation's full population: 4.5 Billion Citizens

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): [I don't know i forgot]

Your nation's type of government: Consitutional Monarchy with a functioning monarchy who functions like a president

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Two Parliament Parties hate each other a lot, but there parties usually cannot stop important dcisions because if they do their coalitions break with them. But even if fighting continues, the monarchy just overrides it.

How economically-independent is your nation? Very. Agriculture is mostly from ourselves while some are from the Commonwealth. Anything else we're economic independent.

How many personnel are in your military? 2.5% of the citizens are always in the military

How many nations is your nation allied with? The Commonwealth, and about all the nations in our region

Just how big or small is your nation? THICC, and trepasses dimensional borders, we have colonies across the Multiversal

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 9

What is the tech level of your nation? I would say roughly around PMT and between FT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes. in total 80,000 weapons, we have biological, nuclear, chemichal and others!

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? YES.

Just how sanitary is your nation? I'd say very with a lot of cleaning services

Ponies and Magic
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Kenshiri
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenshiri » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:26 pm

Your nation's full name: The Kenshirese City State

Your nation's full population: 42,586

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): February 2, 1848 (officially; Japanese and native kingdoms have existed since the early 12th century)

Your nation's type of government: Presidential democracy

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? The government rarely fights against itself.

How economically-independent is your nation? 100%. We're very economically rich and can even be called influential in the world market, on a rivalry with even some Middle Eastern countries.

How many personnel are in your military? The City State doesn't officially have a military. We do have a sizable police force, though, consisting of over 5,000 people.

How many nations is your nation allied with? None, officially, though the United States and Japan would be quick to defend their interests if we're invaded.

Just how big or small is your nation? Shown in factbook. Officially 0.41 mile², or 1.07 km².

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8

What is the tech level of your nation? MT.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? While not technically a weapon of mass destruction, some of our exports can hinder or completely crash some markets if enough of them were stopped.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Nope.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Nearly universal. Around 98%.

The City State of Kenshiri

Populated by Japanese who shipwrecked in the 11th century, the Kenshirese City State is one of the only Japanese-dominant states outside of the Archipelago itself. Bordering California, it has had a long and prosperous relationship with both Japan and the United States.

Year: 2020
News: Kenshiri signs lithium trade deal with Chile, beginning an open relationship with the Lithium Triangle

Pro: Abortion, capitalism, USA (to an extent), NATO, UN, free market, democracy, ecological protection, direct democracy, democracy in Cuba
Neutral: Socialism, market politics, parliamentary democracy, representative democracy, USA (to an extent), nationalism
Con: Communism, fascism, anarchism, Antifa, China, Russia, DPRK, USA (to an extent), invading Iran, Iraq War, SJW's

The Independent Commonwealth of Mars
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Commonwealth of Mars » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Your nation's full name: The Commonwealth of Mars

Your nation's full population: 4,251,752,143

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 7th December, 2182 (Martian Calendar: 28th Sagittarius, 305)

Your nation's type of government: Federal semi-direct democracy under a non-partisan presidential constitutional republic

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Extremely rarely, as the frequent exercise of direct democracy and referenda prevent the Martian government from failing to make important decisions

How economically-independent is your nation? The Martian economy is completely independent and self-sufficient. Mars has not relied on trade with Earth since it declared independence in 2182

How many personnel are in your military? The Martian military consists of 255,105,129 military personnel overall. Of this number, only 30,612,615 are active personnel, whilst 224,492,514 make up the reserves

How many nations is your nation allied with? None. The only other sovereign state known to exist is the United Nations (UN), and UN-Mars relations are poor

Just how big or small is your nation? The Commonwealth controls the entirety of the planet Mars, its moons, and various mining and science outposts scattered throughout Sol/the Solar System

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 10. Martian technology and environmental mastery completely negates the threat posed by natural disasters

What is the tech level of your nation? Future tech. Some examples of Martian technological prowess include their advanced genetic engineering and cybernetics technologies, nuclear fusion reactors, and their extensive use of nanotechnology

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes. Due to the mutual distrust between Mars and the UN, the Martians a great number of WMDs that act as a deterrent to potential Terran aggression. This deterrent takes the form of large orbital railgun platforms that are capable of striking targets on Earth and beyond, as well as hidden mobile nuclear weapons platforms spread around the Solar System. Each of these platforms carries 40 interplanetary ballistic missiles (IPBMs), which in turn each carry a multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) payload consisting of 20 thermonuclear warheads, each with a yield of 25 megatons. The number of weapons of mass destruction possessed by Mars could theoretically end life on Earth many times over

Has your nation colonised other planets or objects in space? Yes. Mars has permanent, albeit small, settlements on both of its moons, and maintains many outposts throughout the Solar System, from Mercury to Uranus. The mining outposts within the asteroid belt, including Ceres, are especially important and fuel the rich Martian economy

Just how sanitary is your nation? Advanced Martian technology has led to Mars becoming an extremely sanitary planet with a healthy and disease-free populace. However, this has unfortunately resulted in Martians possessing weaker immune systems compared to the immune systems of their cousins on Earth. As a result, Martians visiting Earth can very easily become seriously ill if they do not take proper precautions

Any additional notes about your nation: The humans that populate Mars are not Homo sapiens, but instead Homo martiensis. H. martiensis resulted from a successful genetic experiment to forcibly evolve H. sapiens to make life on a terraformed Mars more comfortable for them. These Martian humans are much taller and more slender than their Earth cousins, with an average height of around 2 metres (~6'7"). H. martiensis also have larger eyes to improve low-light vision, a bronze-like skin tone that helps prevent skin cancers that could result from the less-protective nature of the Martian atmosphere, strong bones and high muscle density that fight against the atrophying effects of low gravity, extreme stamina, and the ability to thrive in conditions with lower oxygen levels. This does mean that Martians visiting Earth feel very uncomfortable due to its comparatively high-gravity environment, however, and the relative sterility of Mars has weakened their immune system. Pathogens on Earth pose a significant risk to Martians, and they can became seriously ill if they do not take proper precautions. The current year 2352. If you need any more information about the Commonwealth of Mars to make it worthy of being given a descriptor, please do let me know!
Last edited by The Independent Commonwealth of Mars on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Peoples National Workers Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples National Workers Union » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Your nation's full name: The Jnin National Untied Social Workers Union

Your nation's full population: 8,000,000

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): August 12th 1999

Your nation's type of government: Civic Nationalism

How frequent does your government fight amongst each other? Do these internal conflicts regularly cause your government to fail in making important decisions? Five Insurgencies Nine Coups Three Civil Wars

How economically-independent is your nation? Global Sanctions exist on us , we do have ties with some larger Arab Nations due to our dislike for Zionism along with some Socialist countries due to petty economics. We mainly buy our equipment through anyone we can , second hand off militants from Islamic extremists , Left Wing Socialist Militias , Corrupt Generals , Websites online , Civilian Weapons we bought wholesale and converted to full out and generally anything else;(Along with trading partners like the Ba'ath or Juche nations)

How many personnel are in your military? Are military is enormous with 6 , 000 , 000 of our 8 , 000 , 000 citizens serving we spare no expense for the Armed Forces

How many nations is your nation allied with? Multiple , we have 15-25 Nations we can call upon for export/import trade and have embassies with set up due to our sanctions

Just how big or small is your nation? Very small , it borders along the Caspian Sea while the Far Southern Caucuses mountains moves right through it along with bordering Iran

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 7-8

What is the tech level of your nation? A Fairly small Militarized Nation within the 21st Century

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Chemical , Biological and attempting to produce nuclear

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No

Just how sanitary is your nation? Most of it is fairly unsanitary due to continuous outbreaks of fighting , some of which come into major urban zone for months

From the Azerbaijani War over Navadi from 2000-2001 due to General Tigano fleeing to F.A.T.A. and being capable of ordering Conventional attacks on our nation through a mix of Volunteers from Pakistanis , Uzbekistans , Chechens , Arabs moving into attack our nation with conventional support from the Azerbaijani military along with ISI and the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan including AL Qaeda and the House of Saud using weapons to back them up. Along with the almost full scale break out of civil war against secessionist militias in the south from 2004-2012 due to militants getting support from large numbers of militant groups from the Taliban to Abu Sayyaf and their multiple foreign donors having brought volunteers and weapons into our country in an attempt to bring back the old oppression and slavery with the dictatorship before the core had been established , though all said and done all have been vanquished having attempted to fight the coalition and the party itself against her values.
Last edited by Peoples National Workers Union on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information