NATION

PASSWORD

NFL Thread v2: The 2020 NFL Season!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Super Bowl Championship: Who’s the winner?

Kansas City Chiefs and Patty freaking Mahomes
56%
Seattle Seahawks, Let Russ Cool!
44%

Total votes : 9

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:47 am

Impaled Nazarene wrote:Honestly rookies need upfront money and guarantees so they don't tear their acl and get thrown out in a dumpster.

Honestly I would just say pay me the minimum but buy me a two-bedroom house and pay for 100% of my medical expenses.

Not all rookies. The guys that get drafted, from what’s i understand, get at least some guaranteed money. But why would these guys be getting homes bought for them? Once you start taking about 4th round picks and later, these guys have a very good chance of not making the roster. So why would a team buy a guy who isn’t even going to contribute for them a house?
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jerzylvania » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:55 am

On another NFL thread subject.... I have decided not to make any game picks this season. I am retiring. Why ruin my perfect 1-0 record? 8) ...Also, I shall not be using any puppets to make any picks (nor did I last year).

However, I shall still continue to comment on the circus ...which is the current NFL. :)
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Tombradyonia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tombradyonia » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:48 pm

I'm still looking at how the Bears will fill the hole Cody Parkey left behind.
Inverted Flag Law: US Code Title 4 Section 8 Paragraph (a): The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
The United States of America has been in a state of dire distress since November 8, 2016. Flying the flag upside down is not only our right, it is our duty!
Make Maine Massachusetts again!
Either you are with the United States of America, or you are with Donald Trump

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:28 am

No punishment for Hill. Fidel Goodell doing an excellent job as usual...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 am

Ameriganastan wrote:No punishment for Hill. Fidel Goodell doing an excellent job as usual...

Hill didn't do anything wrong, why should he be punished?

Oh wait, you're a bronco's fan! ;)

Gonna see number 10 get a few TDs and amazing catches against you this year...again!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 am

Trollgaard wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:No punishment for Hill. Fidel Goodell doing an excellent job as usual...

So child abuse is 'Nothing wrong'?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:53 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

So child abuse is 'Nothing wrong'?

It is, but Hill didn't abuse his child.

Otherwise he would be in jail and punished by the NFL.

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:05 am

Trollgaard wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:So child abuse is 'Nothing wrong'?

Sureeeee
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:37 am

Trollgaard wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:So child abuse is 'Nothing wrong'?

What fantasy world are you living in? Famous people (Especially NFL players) get away with shit all the time. O.J., Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Kareem Hunt, Antonio Brown, etc.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:21 pm

You guys are ridiculous. The issue has been investigated for what, 4 straight months now? Nothing has come up.

Hill was guilty immediately on social media. Fortunately, in the real world, allegations are investigated before punishment is handed out.

If you've been following the story at all it appears that Hill's ex-fiancee and possibly her family were trying to extort him/blackmail him, etc. Not saying Hill is a saint, but he's not guilty of this.

Get ready for some more amazing plays from TYREEEEEEEEEK! I can't wait to hear Arrowhead roaring again!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:26 pm

I can't tell if this is willful denial cause he plays for KC or you're just that naive.

Either way, not wasting any more time debating this with you.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Trollgaard
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Trollgaard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:I can't tell if this is willful denial cause he plays for KC or you're just that naive.

Either way, not wasting any more time debating this with you.

???

Alright?? There have been no charges by anyone. If it comes out Tyreek did abuse his child then cut him and ban him and send him to jail. However, as of now it appears he DID NOT hurt his child. Why the hell should he be punished?

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:16 pm

Trollgaard wrote:

Gonna see number 10 get a few TDs and amazing catches against you this year...again!

He beat the shit out of his kid. Hell yes he did something wrong.

They’ve got Jacksonville, Oakland, and Baltimore in the first three weeks. I can think of at least one dude on each of those teams that would probably be willing to take him out.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:07 am

Ranoria wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

He beat the shit out of his kid. Hell yes he did something wrong.

They’ve got Jacksonville, Oakland, and Baltimore in the first three weeks. I can think of at least one dude on each of those teams that would probably be willing to take him out.

And if they intentionally do that, I hope they're punished themselves for it.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:18 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Trollgaard wrote:

What fantasy world are you living in? Famous people (Especially NFL players) get away with shit all the time. O.J., Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Kareem Hunt, Antonio Brown, etc.

Still mad OJ drove a Bronco are we? :lol:
As for Ray Lewis... you still don't get it. But you're prejudiced in the matter. It serves your bitterness bc you're still mad Ray Lewis and the Ravens beat the Broncos in the 2012 season Mile High Miracle playoff game. Ray Rice lost his career bc he did do the deed to the woman whom he'd later marry, but his punishment is much tougher than on the others.

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:21 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:What fantasy world are you living in? Famous people (Especially NFL players) get away with shit all the time. O.J., Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Kareem Hunt, Antonio Brown, etc.

As for Ray Lewis... you still don't get it. But you're prejudiced in the matter. It serves your bitterness bc you're still mad Ray Lewis and the Ravens beat the Broncos in the 2012 season Mile High Miracle playoff game. Ray Rice lost his career bc he did do the deed to the woman whom he'd later marry, but his punishment is much tougher than on the others.

Yes, that's why I hate Ray Lewis. Cause of some game 7 years ago. Not because he got away with murder...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:11 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:

Yes, that's why I hate Ray Lewis. Cause of some game 7 years ago. Not because he got away with murder...

Ameriganastan wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:
It's not a dreary message for parents of kids with 100 seizures a day. Or vets with mega pain from their injuries that don't wanna get hooked on opioids.

Sure. It's always all about you. Having fun pissin' on chances to end other peoples' suffering. Sick.

Hey, chachi. I don't know what's eating you, but don't get pissy with me. I'm pro-medical weed for your information. Doesn't mean I wanna be bummed out by a depressing commercial during the Superbowl.

Your posts over the years have been competitive with the most negative on the thread. Like your attitude on the proposed Medical Marijuana ad during the Super Bowl pregame, which CBS management nixed after having previously agreed. Why not run the ad? Your response... it's all about you.

Let's try this again.... As for Ray Lewis.... Can you read it and comprehend? This information has been available for years.
Last edited by Jerzylvania on Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:22 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
Your posts over the years have usually been the most over the top negative on the thread. Like your sorry attitude on the proposed Medical Marijuana ad during the Super Bowl pregame, which CBS management nixed after having previously agreed. Why not run the ad? Your response... It's not entertaining enough. It's depressing. Why should I have to watch this!!!

And I stand by what I said.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:32 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Jerzylvania wrote:
Your posts over the years have usually been the most over the top negative on the thread. Like your sorry attitude on the proposed Medical Marijuana ad during the Super Bowl pregame, which CBS management nixed after having previously agreed. Why not run the ad? Your response... It's not entertaining enough. It's depressing. Why should I have to watch this!!!

And I stand by what I said.

Good luck rooting for Flacco the Bronco if you're gonna stand by what you say. Personally, I hope he does well. I've got more close blood relatives in Denver than any town in the USA.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:58 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:01 pm

They're running out of shit placeholder quarterbacks. Has Fitzpattrick found a team on which he can luck out and become a starter again yet?
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Impaled Nazarene
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Apparently an idiotic support team has lead to Adrian Peterson having no money and unknowingly donating millions to Trump's 2020 campaign.
Karma for child abuse?
Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Impaled Nazarene wrote:Apparently an idiotic support team has lead to Adrian Peterson having no money and unknowingly donating millions to Trump's 2020 campaign.
Karma for child abuse?

If that's true, that's not idiotic, that's malicious.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:36 pm

Impaled Nazarene wrote:Apparently an idiotic support team has lead to Adrian Peterson having no money and unknowingly donating millions to Trump's 2020 campaign.
Karma for child abuse?

Damn. It's like the combined karma that missed Hill and Hunt just took a left and went right for him.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Karma for child abuse?

Damn. It's like the combined karma that missed Hill and Hunt just took a left and went right for him.

The NFL and the police couldn't find anything wrong with anything Hill did. You don't know more than them.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General