NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:19 am

Allanea wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:The Archipelago Department of Defense would like to know what ship/plane Allanea believes would most likely be the most effective at striking down enemy vessels violating sanctions in international water.

OOC:

Hello!

I'm happy to answer your question.

Of course be aware that this storefront isn't run by an official entity of the IC Allanean government, it's run by a marketing organization called Allanean Defense Exports, which represents Allanean defense and heavy industry companies abroad. (in other words, this is a 'hat' I use to avoid having to run fifteen bazillion storefronts for all the different IC companies in Allanea).

To answer your question, I'm not sure what's meant by 'sanctions' here because a lot of NS nations have different interpetations of the term.

I'm assuming you mean that there are cargo ships that are carrying products to, or from, a country that's being sanctioned.

Technically speaking, almost any plane can target a ship, particularly a cargo ship, all you need is carry a missile or bomb on board. In the real world, bombs as small as 250 pounds (about 120 kilos give or take) have been used in this role.

Whether it's a good idea to do this I don't know and it depends strongly on the specific geopolitics and international law situation that applies to your RP. [Bear in mind that international law concerning blockades and sanctions is highly controversial even IRL, much moreso in NS].

OOC: my nation isn’t in the WA and is not forced to oblige by its rules (I’m in TITO I have a puppet in WA) and it reserves the right to shoot down commercial tankers that violate sanctions, even if they are in international waters. I was looking to use some of these aircrafts since my IC strategy was extremely expensive.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:47 am

The Archipelago Department of Defense would like to purchase 100 AA-M-81 Jackhammer Modular Automatic Mortars. Can they be properly mounted on a ship and fire from there?
YANG GANG 2020

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:46 pm

/daleted
Last edited by Oneid on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Allanea wrote:
OOC:

Hello!

I'm happy to answer your question.

Of course be aware that this storefront isn't run by an official entity of the IC Allanean government, it's run by a marketing organization called Allanean Defense Exports, which represents Allanean defense and heavy industry companies abroad. (in other words, this is a 'hat' I use to avoid having to run fifteen bazillion storefronts for all the different IC companies in Allanea).

To answer your question, I'm not sure what's meant by 'sanctions' here because a lot of NS nations have different interpetations of the term.

I'm assuming you mean that there are cargo ships that are carrying products to, or from, a country that's being sanctioned.

Technically speaking, almost any plane can target a ship, particularly a cargo ship, all you need is carry a missile or bomb on board. In the real world, bombs as small as 250 pounds (about 120 kilos give or take) have been used in this role.

Whether it's a good idea to do this I don't know and it depends strongly on the specific geopolitics and international law situation that applies to your RP. [Bear in mind that international law concerning blockades and sanctions is highly controversial even IRL, much moreso in NS].

OOC: my nation isn’t in the WA and is not forced to oblige by its rules (I’m in TITO I have a puppet in WA) and it reserves the right to shoot down commercial tankers that violate sanctions, even if they are in international waters. I was looking to use some of these aircrafts since my IC strategy was extremely expensive.

oOC: You can do anything you like but I cannot help but notice that this is not a good idea.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:The Archipelago Department of Defense would like to purchase 100 AA-M-81 Jackhammer Modular Automatic Mortars. Can they be properly mounted on a ship and fire from there?
YANG GANG 2020

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:The Archipelago Department of Defense would like to purchase 100 AA-M-81 Jackhammer Modular Automatic Mortars. Can they be properly mounted on a ship and fire from there?

OOC: I can confirm this order but please be aware that these would probably lack the firepower and range for the purpose you intend.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:18 pm

Allanea wrote:

OOC: I can confirm this order but please be aware that these would probably lack the firepower and range for the purpose you intend.

We are interested in seizing the ships and arresting members, not destroying them entirely
YANG GANG 2020

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:20 pm

After contemplation we have decided to reject all orders by your nation due to its irresponsible behavior in the international arena, which may reflect badly on companies that are members of ADE.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Allanea wrote:After contemplation we have decided to reject all orders by your nation due to its irresponsible behavior in the international arena, which may reflect badly on companies that are members of ADE.

The Archipelago Territory would like to ask what behavior has been deemed irresponsible.
YANG GANG 2020

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Your nation appears to claim as its policy, the tactic of attacking, in international waters, ships belonging to neutral countries, for violating its laws (which do not apply to them, since they are not subjects to your government). This would inevitably provoke war with any country whose ships you attack.

We cannot rightly provide arms that would be used in such a criminal manner.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Allanea wrote:Your nation appears to claim as its policy, the tactic of attacking, in international waters, ships belonging to neutral countries, for violating its laws (which do not apply to them, since they are not subjects to your government). This would inevitably provoke war with any country whose ships you attack.

To be clear, these ships were in violation of WA laws
YANG GANG 2020

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:29 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Allanea wrote:Your nation appears to claim as its policy, the tactic of attacking, in international waters, ships belonging to neutral countries, for violating its laws (which do not apply to them, since they are not subjects to your government). This would inevitably provoke war with any country whose ships you attack.

To be clear, these ships were in violation of WA laws

ADE refuses to provide your organization any weaponry, please seek supplies elsewhere.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am

Allanea wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:To be clear, these ships were in violation of WA laws

ADE refuses to provide your organization any weaponry, please seek supplies elsewhere.

We respect that decision, but have it known that although it would be costly, our engineers can duplicate the weaponry
YANG GANG 2020

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:28 am

OOC: Look, OOCly I don't mind you trying to reverse engineer these mortars (after all, they're hardly super-original as an idea). Of course doing so will impact your future relations with Allanea IC, but such is life.

Have you considered going to other manufacturers?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:45 am

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:36 am

FTL cruiser now available.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Kuominwave
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuominwave » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:34 pm

The Kuominwave Ministry of National Defense would like to order 1,000 Mi-39 Ultrahind helicopters. We are willing to pay $40 billion total.
OOC: This nation does not represent my political views, I don't know how to politic.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Dear friends!

This order is confirmed. Production of the Ultrahinds shall commence immediately.
Last edited by Allanea on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ard al Islam
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ard al Islam » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:51 pm

We'll see.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

order number 1 (of many)

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Which entity in your nation is making the purchase? (e.g. “The Bigtopian Ministry of Defense”, “The People’s Militia of Bigtopia”.

the united American-isreali empires space corp base above the planet

2. What is it buying and how much is it willing to pay in total?

Lance-class Imperial Cruiser -100 (in full)

Númerrámar-class cargo vessel -200 (in full)

Allanean Arms M30A1 Plasma Carbine 200,000 plus dpr (in full)
Last edited by The united American-Isreali empire on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:51 am

OOC: I'm unable to respond to your post because I don't fully understand it.

Can you please clarify:

What types of Numerramar-class vessels are you buying?

How much are you paying?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Allanea wrote:OOC: I'm unable to respond to your post because I don't fully understand it.

Can you please clarify:

What types of Numerramar-class vessels are you buying?

How much are you paying?

We will pay in full for everything. And i fixed it. I do apologize.

Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Order number 2

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:36 am

We in the united american-isresli empire would like to order 50,000 Allanean Arms Mi-39 Ultrahind $40 million for innital buy then 800 for monthly buys. For domestic producation rights woukd be loved as a alt or added in. Also we will pay in full with our gold coins. However you have your currency we can ajust to.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:17 am

OOC: Both of these orders are rejected, do your own math.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Jewish Luckystan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jewish Luckystan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Jewish Luckystan wrote:To: Government of Allanea

We would like to procure 200 units of Skypiercer Launch Platform. If possible we would like to purchase anti-missile systems to counter random rocket attacks from Majiestine.

From: Luckystani Ministry of Defence, Government of the Jewish State of Luckystan

To: Government of Allanea

We are requesting your approval to sell the 150 of our Skypiercer Launch Platforms to New Ulysses. Luckystan is too small and land reclamation to accommodate these platforms will be too costly and may affect our budget surplus. We are now allocating excess land for public housing. The proceeds of the money will be used to supply basic services and for additional government revenue.

From: Luckystani Ministry of Defence, Government of the Jewish State of Luckystan
Last edited by Jewish Luckystan on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade