NATION

PASSWORD

Central Rift Command (IC, CCD ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Welcome to Central Rift Command.

All outgoing communications must be approved by the Imperial Empire. Food is rationed to ensure the longevity of our seclusion. And there's no room for troublemakers. Any dissenters will be asked to leave.

The Confederation is mighty. Whatever this Rift is, we shall defeat it. Until then, please make yourselves at home as best you can.

• This thread is intended for CCD nations that have representatives within the bunker in Vocryae, Jocospor, as a result of the lingering threat that is The Rift.
  • You should only post if your from a nation that's in the bunker. If not (you're not in the bunker or you're external to CCD), you'll be ignored.
  • This thread is IC only.
  • This thread can be used for all kinds of diplomacy, but should largely be limited to discussions on deciphering and combating The Rift.
  • NO IN-FIGHTING! You cannot RP fights (verbal, physical etc.) or violence inside the bunker. There is room for disagreement, but too much might see you ejected! Be sensible!

Have fun! :D
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:33 pm

lights cigar "Hmph. Another mess that good ol' Eldritch left for me to figure out... Aye what a good leader he was. Not so good at... Science."
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov
"Dead Men Tell no Tales..."

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:28 am

Sir Walter stumbles overhears the Rulevoy. "Eldritch...?"
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Szvertland
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Szvertland » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:02 am

The Prime Minister of Szvertland glares at the Rulevoy You seem to know much more than what you told us... What the hell is The Rift ?
This thing is about to annihilate us, don't you understand ? Their is no time for your secrets !

The Dixie Confederate Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:22 am

Ugh, why is this happening to us?!

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:25 pm

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:Ugh, why is this happening to us?!

"Because we deserve it. Man is a cruel thing, and if there is any God, he ought to send this down upon us. What makes us better than the creatures in these holes? To the natural world, we are like those creatures: indecipherable and unstoppable. To some, this proves that there is no God. But to me, this proves that there is a God, just one with no faith in men."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:18 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

"Because we deserve it. Man is a cruel thing, and if there is any God, he ought to send this down upon us. What makes us better than the creatures in these holes? To the natural world, we are like those creatures: indecipherable and unstoppable. To some, this proves that there is no God. But to me, this proves that there is a God, just one with no faith in men."

"Trust me, if there's a God, he's sure cowering in fear to those... Beings. No God would dare face these... But we're not gods are we?" *Takes a puff of cigar*
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Jocospor wrote:Sir Walter stumbles overhears the Rulevoy. "Eldritch...?"

"Vozhd Eldritch Methusael Fedyor. Former Dictator of Krvava Koupel. Do you not recall his death?"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Szvertland wrote:The Prime Minister of Szvertland glares at the Rulevoy You seem to know much more than what you told us... What the hell is The Rift ?
This thing is about to annihilate us, don't you understand ? Their is no time for your secrets !

"Let's not get to feisty, Prime Minister. You don't want to get kicked out, do you?" *Puffs cigar* "I know as much as the other men and women here. The Small Scientist is the one who knows everyone. Let it be assured that he will figure something out, as he always does. I may be the Rulevoy of Krvava Koupel, but I cannot always be into what The Small Scientist does. I wouldn't bother asking him anything either, Prime Minister. He's got a full plate, and has yet to transfer his Lab over to the Bunker." *Pulls out a bottole Krvava Koupelian Bloodied Bourban* "With that being said... Would anyone care for a drink?"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:26 pm

Fear not. The Small Scientist is a master with things like these... Some say he's the incarnate of every scientist known to exist..." *Hands you a glass* "Drink?"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:56 pm

" Well good day to all of you. I'm now just realizing, that I was the one charged with bringing my empire to the Confederation and I don't know who almost all of you are. Well, anyways I agree with the Prime Minister on some things, what is this whole situation going on right now? I mean no offense and I don't mind if I'm not answered, but I'm just curious as my intelligence officers didn't have much time to gather intel on the little info out there on the Rift and what is going on right now. I was just told to evacuate by many of them, on a side note what wines do you have here and has any once seen Prince Corentin or Lucifer?" -Matthieu XV
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

2nd Imperial German Reich
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:30 pm

Kaiser Dieter von Friedrich enters the Bunker.
“Hello everyone. I have returned from celebrating my population peak and installment of national religion in Magdeburg. May I ask what has happened so far?”

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:45 pm

"Not all that much, Kaiser." Gaspard Remau, Foreign Affairs Direktor of the Imperial Empire, turns to Rulevoy Nikolai. "Perhaps the Scientific Dictatorship could bring everyone up to speed on the Rift's current status, its strengths and weaknesses, and how it is likely to behave in the near future."
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Isabella walks into the room with the other leaders, "I hope Hitomi survives whats coming. I wanted her to come here but she said her place was in Richmond and me and my family's safety was paramount. How is everybody doing today?"
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:52 pm

*Nikolai takes a sip of his bourbon* "Before I begin, Viceroy, I would like it noted that out of respect that when saying my name you use my full name Nikolai Lansov. it's a respect system in Krvava Koupel." *Nikolai takes another sip* "The Rifts are all unstable as of now. As we speak the CRDF is being trained to face what... Will come. It's not a may anymore... It is certain that a new Era will awake. There are no known weakness to The Rifts... But any form of energy will feed it..." *Nikolai sets his glass down on a table beside him*" When The Small Scientist arrives, he can give better answers.*
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Georia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Georia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Vice-Premier Guzman: "If the Rifts have no weaknesses, how we are going to defeat them?"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Georia wrote:Vice-Premier Guzman: "If the Rifts have no weaknesses, how we are going to defeat them?"

Isabella speaks up, " Yes Nikolai, how are we going to destroy these "Rifts" if they have no weaknesses?"
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:10 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
Georia wrote:Vice-Premier Guzman: "If the Rifts have no weaknesses, how we are going to defeat them?"

Isabella speaks up, " Yes Nikolai, how are we going to destroy these "Rifts" if they have no weaknesses?"

" Darling I stated this. Krvava Koupelian state of respect. My full name." *He takes a sip of bourbon*" there's only one thing we can do... But you don't want to know the answer to that"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:11 pm

“I would believe that in order to figure out how to defeat these monstrosities would be to find out what they contain.” Dieter flies through reports handed to him by Fritz Bendler. “Now, I noticed that the report by the KSK defensive team member stated that he put the substance from these... tentacles, into a vial. Do we have any information regarding that?”

Krvava Koupel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Krvava Koupel » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 pm

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:“I would believe that in order to figure out how to defeat these monstrosities would be to find out what they contain.” Dieter flies through reports handed to him by Fritz Bendler. “Now, I noticed that the report by the KSK defensive team member stated that he put the substance from these... tentacles, into a vial. Do we have any information regarding that?”

"Nope. Haven't gotten word from The Small Scientist yet"
~Rulevoy Nikolai Lansov

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Imperial German Reich » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:24 pm

“Damn. Oh well, thank you sir Nikolai Lansov. Now, should we discuss the prosecution of Brigadier General Levran. Not only did he violate Deutscher military chain of command, he also committed an act that very well could have brought the full fury of the Rift upon us.” Dieter removes his Pickelhaube from his head rests it on the table.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:55 am

Sir Walter shakes his head, far from amused. "A trivial matter, Kaiser. There are more important issues at hand here; we may reserve the Brigadier-General's...incarceration for later." He turns to the Rulevoy. "You say there is a way to defeat this Rift, but you will not enlighten us as to it. Why?"

"Yes, why?" Conrad Felt, Protector of the People, impatiently pushes his way into view. "I don't think you quite understand our Imperial situation, Lansov. Haven't you seen what's going on above us?" He slams down an old copy of The Imperial Times. "This needs to be fixed. Fast."
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:19 am

Prince Jason II strolls into the room with Princess 'Shy in tow, the poor yellow pegasus shaking from nervousness.

Jason turns to face Shy, "Don't worry sis, Father can handle the Empire along with Celly for some time," he then turns to other delegates. "Any bloody idea what the fuck the Germans found in their rift?"
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:31 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:Prince Jason II strolls into the room with Princess 'Shy in tow, the poor yellow pegasus shaking from nervousness.

Jason turns to face Shy, "Don't worry sis, Father can handle the Empire along with Celly for some time," he then turns to other delegates. "Any bloody idea what the fuck the Germans found in their rift?"

Isabella speaks up, "Yes as the Viceroy asked, why haven't you revealed the way to defeat these Rifts? Even though American Pere Housh doesn't have a Rift yet, I take the safety of my countrymen very seriously. My fellow leaders would agree with me on that matter. Countless men, women and children have died or have gone missing and we ask that you tell us how can stop these Rifts be we lose anyone else."

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 am

2nd Imperial German Reich wrote:Kaiser Dieter von Friedrich enters the Bunker.
“Hello everyone. I have returned from celebrating my population peak and installment of national religion in Magdeburg. May I ask what has happened so far?”

"A philosophical argument and a bunch of angry yelling. So basically just the region as normal."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents