NATION

PASSWORD

Request for Nuclear Fission Weapons (OPEN/ Trade Deal)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Request for Nuclear Fission Weapons (OPEN/ Trade Deal)

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:00 am

Today at 7am the Archipelago Territory detonated its first nuclear weapon by combining thermobaric FOAB technology with uranium. At first, no damage was caused due to the smaller blast radius of the bomb and the isolated location. However, earthquakes soon shook the nation and a tsunami from the bay hit the mainland. The Island nation, which houses most citizens, was unaffected. 20 casualties have been reported.

The Archipelago Territory requests a nuclear weapons deal with a country willing to give us fission nuclear weapons. We will negotiate a proper price and terms of use for the deal should a country comply.

Previous tests resulted in fizzles and radiation was spewed with no explosion.
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:18 am

"can"
Last edited by Oneid on Thu May 28, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:20 am

Oneid wrote:can :) :)

We would like to know what class of weapons you offer, and where they can be fired from.
YANG GANG 2020

Oneid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:29 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Oneid wrote:can :) :)

We would like to know what class of weapons you offer, and where they can be fired from.

Nuclear goats'heads-ICMB
Nuclear bomb-bombarder
Hidrogen bomb-bombarder or ICMB
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 am

Oneid wrote:

Nuclear goats'heads-ICMB
Nuclear bomb-bombarder

We would not like to negotiate with your nation due to your harsh domestic and foreign policies
YANG GANG 2020

Oneid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 am

Oneid wrote:
Nuclear goats'heads-ICMB
Nuclear bomb-bombarder

We would not like to negotiate with your nation due to your harsh domestic and foreign policies

Not sharp.

Price-1 nuclear weapon=1 million $

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:55 pm

To: Whomever it may concern
Subject: Acquisition of Nuclear Material
Encryption Level: Top Secret - Eyes Only

Greetings,

While Thermodolia wouldn’t be able to sell nuclear material for nuclear weapons or nuclear weapons themselves we can offer a better deal.

Thermodolia has a nuclear sharing program called the Thermodolian Nuclear Defense Pact. This treaty allows Thermodolia to place nuclear weapons in your nation. These weapons can range from air dropped bombs to MIRV ground based missiles and everything in between. The weapons can also be operated by Thermodolia alone, jointly between Thermodolia and your nation or operated by your nation with Thermodolian supervision.

We hope that this offer will help protect your nation from further aggression. If your nation does decide to enter the pact we can work out all the finer details then.

Sincerely,
Steven Williams, Secretary of State Of Thermodolia
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:14 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: Whomever it may concern

Greetings,

While Thermodolia wouldn’t be able to sell nuclear material for nuclear weapons or nuclear weapons themselves we can offer a better deal.

Thermodolia has a nuclear sharing program called the Thermodolian Nuclear Defense Pact. This treaty allows Thermodolia to place nuclear weapons in your nation. These weapons can range from air dropped bombs to MIRV ground based missiles and everything in between. The weapons can also be operated by Thermodolia alone, jointly between Thermodolia and your nation or operated by your nation with Thermodolian supervision.

We hope that this offer will help protect your nation from further aggression. If your nation does decide to enter the pact we can work out all the finer details then.

Sincerely,

—SECURE MESSAGE—

To: Steven Williams, Secretary of State
We would be happy to participate in such a program. We do have our own proposal, however. We would like to have complete and full ownership of the weapons, however we would propose that in return for this we will need to notify your nation and obtain permission to use the weapons before we use them. We would also possibly be able to compromise and share the weapons with joint-ownership.
YANG GANG 2020

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: Whomever it may concern

Greetings,

Sincerely,

—SECURE MESSAGE—

We would be happy to participate in such a program. We do have our own proposal, however. We would like to have complete and full ownership of the weapons, however we would propose that in return for this we will need to notify your nation and obtain permission to use the weapons before we use them. We would also possibly be able to compromise and share the weapons with joint-ownership.

To: Archipelago Department of Foreign Affairs

Full ownership of nuclear weapons would only be possible with air dropped bombs below 400kt. The maximum amount that a nation can own under the treaty is 10 warheads. The Thermodolian government would be willing to agree to the terms you request on the condition that members of the Directorate of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Arms be present to supervise all weapons and train Archipelago military forces on how to use said weapons.

A joint ownership will allow your nation to have ground based missiles. Your nation could have both full ownership and joint ownership. For example your nation could have 3 air dropped bombs at 300kt with 3, 5 warhead MIRV missiles jointly owned and operated by Thermodolia and your nation.

Please inform us of what your nation wishes to do, include explosive power and number and type of the weapons.

Sincerely,
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:22 pm

—SECURE MESSAGE—

My nation would like to use the nuclear weapons for defense only in coordination with international law. We will only deploy tactical nukes and if we use high-yield weapons we will use them for mainly EMP purposes. We would like to start the deal by buying ten W-54 weapons. If we are able to successfully fire 2 of them and they do not fizzle, then we could negotiate for more weapons. I believe it would be easier if we send an ambassador to your nation to discuss the agreement. We would like the weapons to have the capability to be fired from portable systems. If the deal works, how much will we owe your Nation?
Sincerely,
YANG GANG 2020

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:35 pm

To: Archipelago Department of Foreign Affairs

I believe you are mistaken. We aren’t offering to sell you any weapons. Instead you could own the weapons through the program at no cost to your nation. The only catch is that Thermodolian troops from the Directorate of Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Arms must supervise all weapons and train your forces in how to use them and your nation must obtain permission from Thermodolia City in order to use them.

The smallest yield weapon Thermodolia has is the T-23, a 400 ton yield bomb. At the moment the T-23 isn’t capable of being fired by portable systems however it could be easily modified to suit that purpose. For testing we will send your nation two T-23 bombs and one T-65, a 2kt yield bomb. Your nation can test these weapons and then decide which ones you need. All three of these bombs are air dropped but the T-23 could be modified to fire from a portable system.

In regards to an ambassador please follow the link to make an application. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=329658

Sincerely,
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade