NATION

PASSWORD

World of Gods (OOC|OPEN!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quavv
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:
Quavv wrote:Ok I’ll accept that. You’re good to go!

What are you accepting?

Your app. If there’s debate about something being OP we can deal with it then.

Houyhnhnm Cities wrote:
Quavv wrote:Hey guys, if at all possible, please give me images for your gods appearance.

I searched for an entire hour, but i found no appropriate image, i am sorry.

Someone made a God of disease on one of my previous RPs. Just figured I'd show you in case you liked it. If not, that's fine.
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5f5669b3-af75-40ef-b5c5-6472e08f9e2b/d2tnrg2-18881183-6b14-4c95-a4de-0c8fb024cfe6.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmNTY2OWIzLWFmNzUtNDBlZi1iNWM1LTY0NzJlMDhmOWUyYlwvZDJ0bnJnMi0xODg4MTE4My02YjE0LTRjOTUtYTRkZS0wYzhmYjAyNGNmZTYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.c_YqNq75tNVjC-gDed0xTpkrOVz_ZmNvHDceLZ0FWYY

Also, everyone, you can make a second character if you want. The IC will be up later today.
Last edited by Quavv on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Here's my second App. IC coming soon.

Name: Abyss
God of: Black Holes
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Can create black holes, although it takes energy for him to sustain them. He can also create portals for travel between locations and dimensions. While his body has a strange appearance, it is solid and can be damaged.
Appearance(image if possible): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/be/25/cd/be25cd07d05c8276cbd63c2e009faf54.jpg
Short Bio: Abyss has lived in Obelora as a servant of Dhemtar since the beginning, and is the most loyal member of his pantheon. As a cosmic god, he has little to no interest in Earth and generally sees other pantheons as inferior to the "cosmics" as he calls them. Abyss has always had a distaste for Athanatos, seeing him as a foolish and incompetent leader.
Join us in this awesome adventure -------------------------------> World of Gods

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:50 pm

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:19 pm

Is this thread just for character sheets or is other OOC stuff to be on here as well? Some people have various threads for different purposes is why I'm asking.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:41 am

Name: Lililuyu
God of: Tea, tea culture
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Tea manipulation
Appearance:

Short Bio: WIP
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:07 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:Is this thread just for character sheets or is other OOC stuff to be on here as well? Some people have various threads for different purposes is why I'm asking.

All OOC stuff is here. Although I have two spoilers in the OP of the IC with OOC information. Lol that’s a lot of acronyms.

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 am

Barapam wrote:Name: Lililuyu
God of: Tea, tea culture
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Tea manipulation
Appearance:

Short Bio: WIP

Hmmm...should this be a concept god?

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 am

Posted in the IC
Last edited by Endem on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Wellonia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wellonia » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:28 pm

The yin and yang of the Gods, Erebus and Freja

Name: Erebus
God of: Shadows (Darkness)
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Shadow Clones, Teleportation, Can hide in shadows, Materializes dark weapons
Appearance:
Short Bio: Brother of Freja, the Goddess of Light, Erebus births the darkness in the human heart and is lord of the vast darkness of space. Since darkness is the absence of light, Erebus is actually powerless in the presence of his sister.

Name: Feja
God of: Light
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Teleportation, materializes weapons of light, can create flashes of light to blind those around her
Appearance:
Short Bio: The sister of the God of Shadows, Erebus, Freja is the kinder of the two siblings. Freja is caring and calm, but is actually stronger than her brother. In fact, when in her presence, her brother's powers are completely nullified.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm

(I mean this in the most positively pure way as I can) But a few of these characters seem a tad bit like joke characters, (mine included) XD. Sounds like the start of funny joke with all the memes going around. "So a communist, a musical theatre nerd and a weeaboo walk into an rp..."

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:48 am

Wellonia wrote:The yin and yang of the Gods, Erebus and Freja

Name: Erebus
God of: Shadows (Darkness)
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Shadow Clones, Teleportation, Can hide in shadows, Materializes dark weapons
Appearance:
(Image)
Short Bio: Brother of Freja, the Goddess of Light, Erebus births the darkness in the human heart and is lord of the vast darkness of space. Since darkness is the absence of light, Erebus is actually powerless in the presence of his sister.

Name: Feja
God of: Light
Titan or Deva? Deva
Powers and abilities: Teleportation, materializes weapons of light, can create flashes of light to blind those around her
Appearance:
(Image)
Short Bio: The sister of the God of Shadows, Erebus, Freja is the kinder of the two siblings. Freja is caring and calm, but is actually stronger than her brother. In fact, when in her presence, her brother's powers are completely nullified.

Accepted!

Quavv
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quavv » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:40 pm

Hey just a heads up that I’m going to progress the story as if all gods are present at the meeting. So at this point, even if you haven’t posted your gods arrival, just post as if your god was present for the whole meeting.

Jerno
Envoy

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Name: Carstol
God of: Decisions, Crossroads, Agriculture and Harvest
Titán or Deva: Deva
Powers and abilities: a seer in millions of decisions can alter fate, make entire fields die, raise fields of just about any thing. Make armies of plants called Diiski, Plants Teleportation, Door Teleportations or travel( making a door come out of nowhere and go to a desired location.
Appearance: A white guy with a chiseled body towering at 6’2. In Battle mode he can rise up to 26 ft in height In battle mode he summons his Two Scythes, he can also have the appearance of an antelope or a Falcon as well sometimes hell be a humanoid figure with a falcons head or an antelope’s head
Short Bio: Carstol is a unique Deva his realm being Gallor. Usually seen helping the mortals with Agriculture. He is a wise strategist when it comes to Battle. he is a kind Deva but will also make a terrible enemy as well
Last edited by Jerno on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 pm

Ah Gallor what is Gallor u might ask? Gallor is the realm of Carstol a huge Agricultural City, anything plant based it has it. Gallor is situated inside a valley that has two rivers running through it, it is also has an exit where the rivers stream out into a wide Delta it is believed that marshlands are beyond the Delta but no one is sure. Hight Mountains mostly surround Gallor as well. The worshippers themselves have the same abilities of Carstol but are weaker

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Name: Gonz
God of: Sky, Earth
Titan or Deva: Deva
Abilities: Make Tornados, Hurricanes, Sandstorm, Avalanches, Mudslides, Landslides, Earthquake, create lightning and thunder, Lightning teleportation, Move Mountains, islands, soil will, create eco-systems and destroy them as well Earth healing and teleportation using dirt particles
Appearance: a 6 ft guy he also uses a scythe like his brother Carstol, he is a 25 ft guy in battle mode and also has humanoid figures as well a Buffalo and an Eagle
Short Bio: He is the older brother of Carstol. He is more powerful than he is and like his brother he is kind and generous. He can often be found gliding through the skies as an eagle or running on the ground as a Buffalo he can also be a great ally or a terrible enemy
Last edited by Jerno on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:13 pm

I hope I can play as two Deva’s

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Jerno wrote:Name: Carstol
God of: Decisions, Crossroads, Fate, Agriculture and Harvest
Titán or Deva: Deva
Powers and abilities: a seer in millions of decisions can alter fate, make entire fields die, raise fields of just about any thing. Make armies of plants called Diiski, Plants Teleportation, Door Teleportations or travel( making a door come out of nowhere and go to a desired location.
Appearance: A white guy with a chiseled body towering at 6’2. In Battle mode he can rise up to 26 ft in height In battle mode he summons his Two Scythes, he can also have the appearance of an antelope or a Falcon as well sometimes hell be a humanoid figure with a falcons head or an antelope’s head
Short Bio: Carstol is a unique Deva his realm being Gallor. Usually seen helping the mortals with Agriculture. He is a wise strategist when it comes to Battle. he is a kind Deva but will also make a terrible enemy as well

Was this character sheet actually approved before the IC post?

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:26 pm

One question are there gonna be a demigod race or not I don’t mind if there is or isn’t.

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 pm

No but I hope it gets approved anyway if not I’ll just back out of the RP and leave no problem if it doesn’t get approved.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:01 am

Jerno wrote:One question are there gonna be a demigod race or not I don’t mind if there is or isn’t.

Yeah. Interesting question actually. I'm not sure if that sort of theme is what the gm wants for this rp. I'm not entirely sure how the rp will deal with the whole romance aspect in general really.

Anyone romances hypothesized? As for Minerva, she might grow fondness for somebody who doesn't treat her like crap at the least XD. (looking at YOUR guys's characters btw, deities who think all other deities are beneath them XD)

Jerno
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Jerno » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:40 am

Yeah they may be powerful but they can’t be a titan alone so no they’re not prideful Devas. But they are Kind and Generous Devas when they need to be and can be alarmingly terrifying as well especially Gonz.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:55 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:
Jerno wrote:One question are there gonna be a demigod race or not I don’t mind if there is or isn’t.

Yeah. Interesting question actually. I'm not sure if that sort of theme is what the gm wants for this rp. I'm not entirely sure how the rp will deal with the whole romance aspect in general really.

Anyone romances hypothesized? As for Minerva, she might grow fondness for somebody who doesn't treat her like crap at the least XD. (looking at YOUR guys's characters btw, deities who think all other deities are beneath them XD)

I don't think Thaetol can love anyone

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:25 am

Endem wrote:
Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote: Yeah. Interesting question actually. I'm not sure if that sort of theme is what the gm wants for this rp. I'm not entirely sure how the rp will deal with the whole romance aspect in general really.

Oh? Does it have something to do with his job/domain? He hasn't really been fleshed out quite yet so I can only use guesswork.

Anarcho-Syndicalist Unions
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarcho-Syndicalist Unions » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:40 am

Can I make a god?

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:30 am

Ah-eh-ioh-uh wrote:
Endem wrote:

Oh? Does it have something to do with his job/domain? He hasn't really been fleshed out quite yet so I can only use guesswork.

You've guessed correctly

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse