NATION

PASSWORD

LGBT Protestors Attacked by Government Forces (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri May 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Church Human Rights Interests Syndicate of the Tabernacle HQ
Fineberg, New Edom

“Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but a pre-condition for sustainable development. Providing women and girls with quality education, health care, decent work, access and ownership rights over property and technology, and equal participation in political and economic decision-making processes will lead to social, economic and environmental sustainability across the globe.” Dr. Paul Mercator frowned and paused. “You removed the parts about gender identification. Why?”

Father Dante Zarduch was standing, Mercator was sitting, in a small room facing a compound. It was a brick building that served as a school house as well as a church in Crozier District in the city. It was also a warm, almost airless night, and the two men were wearing light cotton shirts and shorts, Father Dante with his cross around his neck. It was not an Edenist neighborhood.

“Because it’s a red flag to the government bull. In other countries where they have advanced the rights of LGBT people, women’s rights came first. Dismantling the presumption that men must always be in a dominating position.” Dante smiled. “Like our fathers. Go on.” He placed his hands on Paul's shoulders. He would have thought nothing of it any time after that if he hadn't heard the snort and intake of breath behind him and looked up, first out of the paneless window out onto the front porch and then, turning, at the door to the hallway leading to the other three rooms.

Mercator’s wife, Hope, younger than he by fifteen years and with the delicate breakability look about her of dark brown hair and light olive-skin, was standing on the porch, framed by the window, her arms raised, as if paralyzed, in the air.Micah Ianis, dark, handsome, and robust,, was in the other half of the frame. He and Hope had been conversing, but sound from in back of Dante had suspended their conversation and caused both of them to swivel their eyes to where Dante leaned over Paul—and to hold them there, motionless, for what seemed to be forever.

When Dante tore his eyes from them and looked around, he saw the orphanage's handyman, the young Dengali, Faro Jamba, staring at him. It had been Faro who had snorted and sucked in his breath. Dante pulled his hands away, rose, and took a step away from Paolo. The original movement had all been so natural, though. He had just been checking on the changes made in the document that they were going to publish as an appeal to various international human rights organization that would also be appealed to the government.

“Father, I hate to interrupt,” said Micah in a loud voice, “But I think the printer is fixed. Could I talk to you about it?”

Father Dante sighed. “Certain, of course. Paul…”

“I can help Paul proofread, Father,” said Hope. “You should rest your eyes and just ...well, get some rest. I think we’re all tired.”

“At least Hope is with us,” joked Paul Mercator. No one laughed, they had heard it many times.

Micah whispered to him, as they walked to the room where they stored the printer, paper, inks and educational materials, “You know we’re being watched all the time. Anything other than traditional manly gestures of affection is now suspect.”

Dante felt heavy hearted. Yes. A paternal gesture that was over another man of equal social rank. It was all in the new instructions about how to uphold the law to avoid suspicions by demonstrating a ‘homosexual lifestyle or mannerism’. Including putting one’s hands on the shoulders of another man for no necessary reason, as though with the intention of committing a homosexual act.

The same was being told by Hope to Mercator. “Honey,” she warned him, “I just don’t want some fool to accuse you.”

“Why would they?” said Mercator bitterly though he knew. He looked t her girlish fragility. She didn’t look like she was in her early twenties, but like she was barely in her late teens, until one looked at the slightly weathered look around her eyes. “I wish you’d go stay with your parents in the country. Even maybe go overseas or something.”

She put a hand over his. “I’m staying. We are man and wife. All the…”she lowere her voice. “All our LGBT friends and family are firmly in the closet or hiding. Who can accuse us?”

Mercator gave her a warning look. “You just watch. The next wave of arrests will be against sympathizers. Until there are none of us left. We have to get this ready to send out in the morning. Let them know we have a heart that still beats.”

Dante came suddenly awake, without knowing why. He was alone in his bed and had to take a moment to wonder why. But that's not what had awakened him. He realized that there was light at the window—and not the burning light of a southeast Edomite sunbeam, but a flicker, crackling, dance light of a fire. Putting his feet on the floor, he quickly pulled on his trousers and raced for the front door of his bungalow. There wasn't anything there that should be burning.

He was brought up short at the door. The flames were coming from the pile of fliers about the gender rights initiative. They were being flung into an oil drum by a pair of uniformed Municipal Militia. Others, with rifles, stood scattered about the compound.

"What is this?" he exclaimed, his eyes fighting to pick out the officer in command, and in the scan seeing, first, Paul,wearing only shorts,, being held between two soldiers, hunched over as if he'd been beaten, and, then, Faro Jamba, standing beside the Dengali woman who obviously was the Militiaman in charge by her stripes and her intimidating bearing.

“Father Dante Zarduch?” strange that the woman had such a nice contralto voice.

"That’s him. That is the man—the proselytizer—the violator," Faro called out, pointing at Dante.

Dante had felt prepared for this moment, but found his limbs felt like rubber, his belly cold, his mouth dry. He managed to say, “This is a school founded by the Apostolic Church. There is nothing blasphemous in the documents your men are burning. They are...they are…”he gulped as the Militia Sergeant indicated to two of her people to approach him. “They are about equal rights for women.”

Faro was going on. "Him. He's the man who has been lying with Dr. Paul Mercator, here, leading him astray, forcing him into man sex."

It was strange. The Militia Sergeant almost seemed to be looking at him with pity in her eyes. She almost looked reluctant to arrest him. Nevertheless, when she spoke it was with matter of fact determination. “Father, I hate to do this to a man of God, but our authority extends over clergy as well, as stated by the Holy Judicial Committee. Therefore, in the name of the Holy Empire, I arrest you, Father Dante Zarch on charges of spreading homosexuality and homosexual behaviour.”

Paul would not look at him. He was shoved towards the entrance of the courtyard, where Dante could now see there was a waiting two and a half ton truck. “Get moving professor.” sneered one of the Militia, who seemed barely more than a boy. “Your books won’t help you now, will they?”

“Stop that! Be professional!” snapped the Sergeant. “Get the prisoners onto the truck! You and you: remain here and guard this place until the Justice Officials get here!”

They stiffened to attention and barked out, “Yes Sergeant!”

Others watched from the compound windows. They had been told to remain in one of the rooms under guard. Paul couldn’t help but lift his eyes to meet those of his wife. She looked back, tears in her eyes, and then he was out of her sight, through the gate and moving up and into the truck. The Sergeant climbed up into the cab of the truck and it roared off into the night.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri May 24, 2019 4:10 pm

The Feminist Empire of Deadora

Western Ordetia Province
50km from the New Edomite border

The mountains of the ancient Nadirii homeland were high, gray stone capped with snow-white peaks. As they moved west they mellowed and greened to become the forests and mountains of Raith Immel. On the Deadoran side of the border these green mountains had been known for centuries as wilderness. But decades ago the Deadoran state had pierced these forests with roads, bunkers, RADAR and missile stations, and all the necessities of confrontation with their eternal New Edomite foes. Here divisions of the 6th Imperial Army Group based in Fedic had been deployed as a contingency, tank and infantry patrols had increased throughout the fortified range just in the last month. Overhead, the roar of fighter engines echoed throughout the valleys and mountainsides as they flew regular patrols, and very high distant the speck of an AWACS might be seen on very clear days.

Removed from all of this activity was a small forested valley through which ran a single, tiny stream. A part of the valley had been cleared, but care had been taken to cover much of the area with netting that disguised itself as foliage. This netting covered numerous wooden buildings and several trucks, as well as the numerous people who milled about beneath it.

A single small road led to the camp, down which travelled a single pickup truck. The road was mostly dirt and rocks, and heavily covered by overhead branches on all sides. The truck was an older model, metal and study, and it rocked and rumbled creakily and heavily over the rough terrain. Eventually it reached its destination, and two Shrailleeni islander women jumped out of it.

From under the netting of the camp a few people came running up to the truck. One was a woman of Cornellian descent, olive-skinned and with a stout, compact frame. She wore camouflage fatigues and combat boots, on her shoulder was a patch that depicted a stylized black widow spider. Her head was shaven, with only short brown stubble showing. She had a round face and a hard look, and wore black lipstick and eye shadow. This woman directed two of the men who followed her, their fatigues tied at the waste to expose their midriffs, to unload the crates in the back of the truck. This they did without complaint, and with more than a hint of fear.

She shifted the tobacco in her mouth as the Shrailleeni islander women walked up to her, bowing. She returned the bow.

"Lady Arachne," the woman greeted her. "How go the preparations?"

Lady Arachne spat on the ground.

"Honestly sister I had better luck in Gloria Regis. Where did you dig these sad queers up? Half of them need me to wipe their asses, the other half need me to wipe their noses."

One of the young men walking by with a crate, clearly struggling with the weight, overheard her and said "heeeyyy..." indignantly. She glared at him and he withered, stumbling off and mumbling dejectedly to himself.

The Shrailleeni woman shook her head. "You know Homofront isn't an actual organization right? We're making this shit up as we go along. You're lucky we were able to find actual Edomites."

Lady Arachne crossed her arms and glared at her.

"Yeah that's what I don't get either. Why not just give me some actual mercenaries? We could say they were gay as a day in May for all anyone else would know."

"We want the Edomites scared right? It's authenticity. When they..." she looked around and moved closer, ignoring the stink of tobacco to whisper "...inevitably die...it will look like they actually have a problem. They'll overreact, hopefully cause another crisis. Jackie Thrall is happy, we're happy, everyone's happy."

She pondered for a moment, "expect for them I guess. But they're gay Edomites, they might as well be dead anyway."

The Cornellian woman looked at her angrily. She was a veteran of the New Edomite feminist movement, the revolution in Gloria Regis, and the short-lived resistance to Shrailleeni occupation. She had seen her sisters killed in battle, captured and tortured, lost friends and lovers. Sometimes she wished that she had joined them. But Pink River had saved her, and she couldn't bring herself to end it all. Not while the New Edomite patriarchs still drew breath.

She looked behind her. The camp was in full motion at the moment. Her lieutenants were all either Feminist or Pink River veterans, but most of the recruits were extremely green. Few of them had seen twenty years, all of them had lost family either in war or from being rejected for their sexuality. A few were Feminians. She watched a row of recruits doing jumping jacks, many of them out of synch. At a table another few were laboring over their stolen Shrailleeni rifles, disassembling them and then in theory reassembling them. They technically had explosives, but she hadn't assigned anyone to study them yet. For her safety as much as theirs. There were just under two-dozen of them in total, not counting her four lieutenants.

"They're still people," she said darkly, turning back to the Pink River associate. "If I can get them back out of there alive, I'm going to do it. I won't abandon them."

The woman shrugged, "whatever. It would be a shame if you died, you're a good asset, but its your funeral. So long as New Edomite queers die in Fineberg holding Shrailleeni weapons, my boss is happy."

"It will be a few more weeks before they're ready," Lady Arachne said gruffly. More like months.

"Sure, whatever," the woman said again, "Jackie T thinks she has us by the tits, but with Black Sand retreating to Kehrahn we're gaining ground every day. As long as you're doing something I'm sure we're fine. And if you have to go then you have to go."

She looked over at the recruits. One of the young women doing jumping jacks tripped and fell over. The Shrailleeni woman shook her head.

"I'll see you again when we get the next batch of ammunition," she said. "Good luck."

"May the Goddess smile upon you," Lady Arachne offered, but the Shrailleeni woman just grunted and closed the door. Her silent associate joined her, and the truck began to rumble away once again.

Lady Arachne watch them go, and then walked back to the Homofront training camp. The girl who had fallen had gotten up and, red-faced, was getting back to her exercises with a determined look. They stiffened as she walked by, coming to something that resembled attention. She looked them over and then nodded curtly. Some of their eyes were watering, but she could tell that they feared and respected her. She was harsh with them, but if they had any hope of surviving the coming plan then she had to be.

She walked back toward the supply depot, intending to take inventory, when she spotted a young man sitting against the side of a cabin, his face in his hands. She looked him over. His body was wracked with sobbing, his short dark hair dirty and unwashed. Strictly speaking he should have been with his unit.

She came up to him, and the sound of her approach jerked him out of his sorrows. He looked up at her, face red and puffy, eyes and nose running, and hastily wiped at his face. He tried to stumble to his feet, but she put a hand on his shoulder and not unkindly guided him back down. She squat down in front of him, balancing on the balls of her feet, and wiped at his cheek.

"What is the meaning of this recruit?" she asked bluntly but gently.

He sniffled miserably. "Nu-nu-nothing L-lady A-ar..." he choked up and couldn't continue. She waited, patiently, as he sniffled and tired to repress some sobbing. This carried on for the better part of five minutes, and some passersby looked curiously and then hurried away. Eventually the boy seemed to compose himself.

"It's just," he said, face flushing, "I...I...I miss my family." His eyes teared up again, and he began to gush, almost maniacally. "I don't like it here, I'm hungry and dirty all the time and I hurt and I'm not very good at running or shooting or anything, maybe I shouldn't have left, maybe I should have just stayed and tried to like girls like my parents wanted or gone to a reeducation camp or prayed more, maybe if I prayed more Jesus would get rid of my sin and I could be normal like He wants..."

"Shhh," Lady Arachne said, and her suddenly reached out and held him to her breast. He broke down completely, sobbing uncontrollably. She stroked his hair and spoke softly to him.

"I know, I know how you feel. I'm from Padan, did you know that? I lost everything, my family, my friends. But I need you to remember something."

She grabbed his shoulders, and gently pushed him back. He was looking at her with a kind of fascination, still distraught but bewildered by her display of affection.

"You are normal. There is nothing wrong with you. You are brave and strong for being here. It's the enemy who are wrong. The so-called king, the church, even Mara. They hate you for who you are, not God. They are the ones who are killing our people in the streets, torturing us in Stonehaven, destroying our lives while all the evil nations in the world cheer them on and toast their success. Do you still have friends in Fineberg?"

The young man nodded, sniffing.

"Gay friends?"

Again, he nodded, but his lip trembled, "yes, if they aren't d-d-"

She shushed him again.

"We're going to save them Bart," she said, using his name. "You and me, all of us together. We're going to show those murdering fucks that they aren't gods, that they don't get to judge us. We're going to make them hurt for hurting us. They might have everyone else fooled, but we know the truth don't we? The Anarchists? The Feminists? The Elwe? All the civil wars, all the strife. This isn't about gays, or women, or any of that. It's about power. They aren't noble rulers, they're butchers. And we, now, have the power to help liberate everyone. Everyone."

Whether or not he believed it, her words seemed to finally calm the boy. He nodded, wiping his face with his sleeves. Her legs had fallen asleep in the meantime, but as she stood up she kept herself from wincing, giving in to the pain. He stood up as well.

"Good," she said, slapping his arm. "Now get back to your training soldier. We have a war to fight."

He saluted, eyes still red, and offered a soft, "thank you" before running off.

She watched him go as the needles crept up her legs. She noticed that everyone in the camp had stopped what they were doing to watch, and a flash of irritation went across her face. She spat her tobacco on the ground and barked "what are you all looking at? Get back to work!"

They hastily complied.
Last edited by The Shrailleeni Empire on Fri May 24, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

The Nordic 5
Secretary

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordic 5 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:32 am

There was a video posted live from Emily, and it seemed rather short.

"Hey everyone! Emily here. Okay so I'm getting a bad feeling about Homofront, so please everyone be careful. Also speaking of my newly made enemies-" She put the camera out the window as a plane passed. "Yeeeeah...So they threatened to bomb Stockholm and now there are troops everywhere keeping an eye out. But hey, at least the planes are pretty cool. If it weren't for my criminal record most likely preventing me, I'd sign up just to fly in one." She gave a goofy grin on camera. "Just keeping you updated, I just hope Ms. Andersdotter knows what she's doing, I don't want it to seem like they're picking sides, I-" Her tone got more serious. "-...I honestly don't think it's fair, on one end you have a homophobic, tyrannical regime, and on the other you have a bunch of sociopaths who try to fight for what's right by killing anyone and everyone. Even New Edom, not everyone has to die, the civilians you kill just make you look more like a bad guy. And if you want to be the hero, you can't sink to their level! I know, anyone in Homofront right now sees me as a traitor, but I don't care, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. And if it means I'm an enemy to the people who I thought were friends, then...you were never friends to begin with." She looked down. "Thanks for watching, If I live, I'll upload next week too." She said, camera shutting off. She uploaded at 5, and decided to take a nap.

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sun May 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Apologies, Cossack, for the lack of a Cunaris post. I had about eight paragraphs of excellent work on one which was lost. I am fucking devastated but I'll try again tomorrow. :)

Westonland, Kingdom of Frankenlisch
Grand Library, Westonland Castle

"Thirty Thousand?" King James replied, wide-eyed and taken aback. "That is..." He considered his reply carefully, "Very generous." He admitted. "But not unexpected," the King added with a smile, "After all, Thouthen must be taught the error of its ways..."

Queen Jane ran her hands through the King's unkempt mane. King James' hair was a curly mess, slightly smelly and scraggly from a lack of a wash since his injury. Luckily, the King's body was anointed with a small variety of flowery perfumes which went a long way to covering the unpleasant, albeit underlying smell of sweat and dirt. "Darling," Jane said, looking down over the chair's high back, "Promise me that you won't be up late working." She looked over to an unopened bottle of Bourbon on the mantle and, smiling, added, "Or drinking..."

James looked up at his wife and replied, "Of course, dear." His wife moved her hands downward and stroked his pointed, regal-looking beard of golden-brown hair. "I only have a few things left to draft. I'll try and get them done for the ten o'clock post train." He straightened himself out and pulled a silver pocket watch from his pocket, it was larger and less expensive than his usual golden Walthemham one, left to him from his uncle and predecessor, King Edward III.

"What are they?" Jane asked, "Proclamations again?" She wondered. Proclamations of the Crown were a type of executive order issued by the monarch to effect smaller changes and budgetary adjustments. King James was fond of these as they allowed him to make changes to the state of affairs and, hopefully, make things better for his subjects without having to confront the government or Parliament.

"No, not tonight," James replied to his wife's surprise, "I have a few appointments to make." He looked up to his wife and smiled sweetly. "I've finally chosen the next High Archbishop, so I don't have to lug that title around with all the rest. And I have a noble title I'd like to grant."

"Oooh?" Jane made a noise of joking interest, although her curiosity was genuine. "Will it be Archdeacon Lucius?" She asked, in response to her husband's first revelation.

"Actually, no." James replied, again subverting the Queen's expectations. He put on a serious face and explained, "I've decided on the Prince-Bishop of Carradine. You remember John Addering, don't you?"

"Oh yes..." Queen Jane replied, distastefully. "Is he not a little... Susceptible?"

"Actually, no," the King continued to defend his choice, "I've decided to allow his marriage to Annie Picroft and he'll stay faithful to her. And the High Archbishops have always been given free rein over the Church wine so there's little different there. Besides, he speaks well and his faith is genuine, he'll make a good 'un if you ask me." James lowered his voice, "And anyway, he gets on well with Albert and if he should have to crown the lad, its good that they get along well."

The Queen chose to ignore her husband's pessimism and moved on to the second appointment. "And the noble?"

"Nothing important," King James replied instantly, a hint of a grin on his docile countenance. "An old title from Edward the Second that I'd like to get rid of."

"How high?"

"Relatively," James admitted, "But I've no need of it." King Edward the Second's wars conquered much of the modern-day Kingdom of Vionna and had left the House of Turrell with a vast surplus of noble titles, many of which had remained with the King since. James heaved himself to his feet and bowed his head to Minister Vehr and turned to address the room, "I think I will finish my work in my study and then retire. Please excuse me. I'll leave you gentlemen in the capable hands of my wife," he added to the Cossacks before kissing Jane sloppily on the cheek and she giggled. King James left the colossal library with the aid of his cane, still heard tapping along after he had disappeared behind a maze of polished wooden shelves.

Jane settled down into her husband's still-warm armchair and spoke to Vehr. "Minister, I am little substitute for His Imperial Majesty, but I'd be most glad to help however I can. The night is young, is there anything you'd like to do or discuss?"
Last edited by Vionna-Frankenlisch on Sun May 26, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun May 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Cathcride, Mcnernia
Ministry of Defense

“The Presence of Homofront is concerning but General I fail to see how an invasion could be worth it. Deodoora may have some internal divisions and two break away states but they are strong and close to the New Edomites, right on their border to be exact.” Said the Defense Minister. Looking at the members of the Ministerial War Plans Comission.

“I understand your point Mr Minister, the Edomites won’t sit idly buy. Maybe we should add some more army groups to the reserve just in case so that we have additional options if people want to try their luck with us.”
“We must and should take initiative. Extra regionally we guarantee most of New Edoms trade.” A Naval officer spoke up. This meets of the MWPC who wanted to report to the general staff on the issue of Deodora. Already the Minister had approved an increase in the deterrent patrol. Two SSBNs for the region rather than. Due to troubling diplomatic reports about Arbites. Best to consider one’s options and keep things from the escalation. If New Edom was forced to go full war economy then there was bound to be a possible decrease in the oil output.

Mcnernia had plenty of oil but it tended to be at home a less easily refined compound. So the prospect of a perhaps obtaining a source of the lighter crude that was more easily made into kerosene and cheaper diesel. The defense Minister had been inclined to allow more exploitation the prospective oil of Yabrain. Event though much of the Mcnernian Royal Navy was nuclear powered so the need for a source of easily refined oil was not as urgent as the need would be thought.

The might of Mcnernia may not need to be unleashed on the foe. War may not need to be.

Bethelford Manor, Cabinet War Room
Two Hours later

The cabinet was not unkind to the planning of a massive invasion close to the New Edomite border that would cause refuges and an associate of the shrais so close as well meant that the idea was audacious.
“Id have to seel it to the CPO to keep all of Conrellia off our backs one way or the other.” Said Lucas Caldosean. Raising an eyebrow at the Generals and admirals who stood at the oppsotie end of the table. Youngish, selected for brilliance in exercises. The plan was considered.

The benefits were more resources and prestige.

The risks were having to go full war economy to keep up the Commonwealth. Reports from idiria showed that the situation was in hand but the princely states were an enigma. The Carlosian Contagion had spread. The Contagion being attacks for the fall of Asigna.

“If we use strategic bombardment, we can weaken them. The Deodoran industry is vastly inferior to our own.”

“Listen here we would need a halfway base to refuel.”” The Chief of Air Staff looked at the Minister of a Defense and a the scathing expression of the day for the blue wearing officers of the Planning Committee. One of whom had the insignia of Strategic Command.

“There is air refueling sir.”

Keith Dillon looked at the Prime Minister and then at the defense Minister. “With all due respect to the peoples representatives but shouldn’t the chiefs of staff handle war plans?” Andrew Holtworth nodded. The defense Minister also agreed. Price Chief of Staff also nodded rather coolly. His silent saying more to Dillon then the loudest yelling.

“Are we fired” asked the head of the Ministerial War Planning Committee. Nervous being in the room with senior officers. The Chief of Air Staffs expression said not quite but you are cutting it rather close.
“Dismissed.” Said the Defense Minister and the planners leaving. Leaving the Security Committee to look at the situation in regard to the Deodoran-Solisian area. The Matria sub continent it had been labeled even though the Matriarchal Blocs Premier power was the Shrai Empire. Which was a good distance away.

“Well whats your opinion?” Prime Minister Interior Minister and Defense and Foreign Affairs, the Chiefs of Staff all sat at the table.

“I think it would be best if KMSF went in an unholy number of divisions, mother of God, 45 …..against the rump state of Deodora means that things are going to get interesting.” Said the director of Special Forces pushing to use a scalpel against the cyst that Homofront was.

“Yes Id have to fly to Arcologica and that would mean oil prices go up.” One benefit of the New Edomite trade deal in petrol and not much else for the most part as Mcnernia did not import most of its arms from New Edom. In that regard it was Anemos Major.

“Defeat at the polls. Is inevitable.” The Prime Minister finished.

“Ill recommend that OP Deborah be placed on hold. Start exercises and increase, dispatch marine prepositioning ships to New Edom. Along with additional elements of the Hespernius’s assigned Expeditionary group.”

The meeting was thusly dismissed, and the plans was implemented. There would be no war. Yet.

Near Leeford Alderhill

The airborne was the elite. While Not the specials forces, they were a cut above the rest. The young meen stood at attention. This was to be the first training jump as part of the Division.
“Alright this exercise is routine. The deployment for a crisis situation. We drop in and hold the objective unit the ground forces arrive.” Said the young officer at the head of the assembly on the flight line under the summer sun.

The big planes were loaded with the troopers first. Waddling somewhat weighed down with packs and the weapons they carried. MA9A2 APCs were the backbone of the assault force. The airborne loaded into the bellies of the airplanes and supplies were loaded in after them. The mood was quiet but excited. Training for combat always got the blood pumping. The victory over the rebels had the young soldiers excited for the coming campaign. It was only a matter of time before their lands were found and they were snuffed out.

“Alright listen up.” The commander of one plane said as soon as they were airborne. The captian rose from his place. Still wearing his gear. “You are equipped with the standard laser tag system. Listen to what the referee program decides, wounded can regenerate after you see a medic, you die youll know. I don’t want cheating; NCOs will be watching. Have fun and remember.”

“The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in war.” Chorused the troopers effortlessly. Remembering that which had been grilled into them during basic and jump school. The mantra of the soldiers of many nations. The journey to the jump zone was not that long as the exercise to be the first one of the regimen.

As the planes flew in formation over the Savannah like moorlands the troops inside prepared for the green light to go on.

When they did the jumpmaster spoke. “Out board personnel stand up…. equipment checks.” The troops checked equipment in the aisle and then they would jump as the paratrooper doors were opened. Pathfinders were already on the ground. The elite scouts of the airborne. One officer looked up as the line troopers jumped from low altitude onto the moor chutes forming grey flowers over the heads of the young troopers as they descended from the sky. Some were over eager and were swept about by their chutes, forgetting the landing procedure. Others did it well enough. In the end all were on the ground. Several thousand young men with their equipment. IFVs were prepped and they moved in on the objective that was nearby.

In a distant command center the Princess of Ildris looked at the screens. The young woman had come to witness the exercise. If the order was handed down to go into Deodora the odds that she would be put in charge of the resulting occupation zone. A bid by her father to test her and the government as well. But then again, he had been favoring Mark. Even over Andrew. Amanda put that in the back of her mind as she looked at the status report. The moors were an ideal place to train and Amanda was impressed that these young soldiers were doing so well. Though when the Feminist Empires forces were attacking for real one could note easily rate the efforts in a glorified game of laser tag against actual trained soldiers….

Somewhere in between Greater Dienstad and Cornellia
Pink Brigade Ship

The little ship had ridden out a storm successfully, it was a good boat the man thought smoking a join on deck. Repurposed fishing boat loaded with supplies. Medical supplies and clothes were there, the goal was to make contact with the Anarchist underground and to extract prisoners from Stonehaven. With any luck the New Edomites or the Mcnernians would not be onto them and they could get ashore and get on with the mission. The recent protests had inflamed tensions and the Anarchists were there it was just a matter of finding them.

“Hey, Lloyd, I reckon we ought to put in at Deodora, not cause out of fuel but the fact is, we may run into a New Edomite patrol….”

“We press on and put in at Dengali and move in by land….” Lloyd the leader of the little band reached for the rather large knife that he had strapped to his thigh. The tropical winds coming out of Cornellia ruffled his hair which was held back behind his head in a wolf tail of sorts. “Or do you object to that Cory.” Lloyd was taller than Cory by a bit, but Cory hauled around heavy weapons for a living back in the Army. Before the Militias had been amalgamated into the line formations and that had caused concern that the Army was getting too political. Lloyd was a man who had no sexual feelings, not due to castration he was one of those rare asexual. Cory on the other hand was flamingly gay and had served in the Marines and left for the same sort of reason that there had been the problems in the Marine Corps. A rise of the ultra nationalism. An unholy alliance between Arab Baathist officers and the Aristocrats and the Ultranationalists. Anti-Democratic undercurrents. They had then found the writings of Anarchists and their sexuality had led them to joining the pink brigades. Down in the ships common area there was the pink and black flag. And another just like it that had been marked with white skull and crossbones.

“Look man you are our leader so I feel that you should do as what is best for the mission….”

“We need intel on Stonehaven….”

“First let us get there.”

KMSF/SIS Monitoring Center
CLASSIFIED LOCATION

Word from the Solitude who was pursuing the fishing boat, an odd thing as the presence of an SSN could be detected perhaps but the fishing boat seemed most ignorant that it would perhaps be getting a torpedo in the near future as the desire was to kill the terrorist or capture them. Either way the issue would be subject to an Official Secrets Act restriction meaning that though the submarine crew had not know what exactly they were pursuing the result of talking about blowing up a fishing trawler could land them in jail possibly with espionage charges before a court of HM Armed Forces. The commander, Director of KMSF Field Marshal Avery Claybourne gave the order to hold. And continue to monitor the situation.
Last edited by McNernia on Sun May 26, 2019 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Mon May 27, 2019 12:27 pm

Eldham, Duchy of Cunaris
Ferrick and Sons Cement Works

Sergeant Anthony Molton and his squad took up their positions in the entrance building. A Section's four marksmen, armed with the improved 1961 Marksman model of the famed Lancaster 1960 Model Battle Rifle, rested their weapons on the bannister of the stairs and trained their sights expertly on the doorway. Molton's five other men were veterans of multiple engagements, three were armed with Oasis light machine guns and the other two were armed with so-called 'Breaching Guns'. Officially dubbed the Oasis Mk1 Specialist Shotgun, the Breaching Gun was a short-barrelled semi-automatic shotgun, well-equipped with rail systems and provided with a staggeringly wide range of ammunition types. These five men, along with Molton, were set up in cover in the derelict lobby.

Molton himself was gripping his Dolov AC2 carbine tightly and watching the doorway intently. The door itself was heavy, metal, thick and wide open, plastered with maintenance and staff only signs. Sinisterly, the doorway stared back at Molton, seeming to radiate darkness from its open maw. Molton knew that, at the bottom of the basement stairs, there sat another door. This one was wooden and closed. He had watched as a Cossack operative, a clever Corporal, had hastily set up a grenade trap on the stairs, set to trigger once that wooden door was pulled open. Their unknown enemy was probably too well trained and equipped to be too badly hurt by one spent frag but the hope was that it would cause some mischief and, at least, warn the waiting Cossacks and Imperials to the incoming danger.

At the sound of boots, Molton' head twisted right and he saw Sergeant Beckriff's section moving towards the building. The Sergeant was at the head of his men and was practically sprinting, a tough task under layers of webbing, body armour and dark clothing. With a toothy smile, Beckriff nodded to Molton as he passed through the entrance building quickly, his rapidly tiring section trailing behind, panting. The men and few women of the Field Intelligence Brigade were all in the peak of fitness but Beckriff was something else. He had been a gold medallist three times for Athletics at the Empire Games and also had a silver under his belt for the 400m sprint. He was a credit to FI9, yet his cockiness made him disliked by some members of the unit. Before Molton could nod in response, Beckriff and his men were already through the building and on their way to the factory building in the corner of the compound.

Claudius led Wolfpack C from the front, his MA17 held lightly in his gloved hands. He had to move quickly and the wounded Cossack would hopefully hold the other's attention for a while. Just to be sure, he ordered Cicero and Cornellius to keep a damned good eye behind them. Cato, a strong man and a good fighter, carried Gemma on his back. The wounded girl, not much older than seventeen, was breathing raggedly and the Cossack bastards had clearly drugged the poor thing. Claudius waved his men forward and they moved swiftly along the chainlink fence until Claudius found what he was looking for. A hole. The fence had been holed and an empty discarded tube of thermite paste betrayed the culprits. "Right, through we go..." Claudius muttered and ducked his head under the rusted metal fence, coming up on the other side. His group followed.

"Cornellius, Cicero, stay here and watch our rear." Claudius ordered, lowly, his voice was calm and sinister, marked with a Hellenic accent. "Caterina," he ordered to Wolfpack C's medic, the only female in the squad, a dark-haired, pale beauty from Julianopolis, "Tend to the girl, do what you can for her."

There was no vocal response, simply nodding in the affirmative from the three mercenaries. Cato lay Gemma down on the cold grass and unslung his weapon, a heavy, automatic shotgun loaded with deadly buckshot made from Malducian Bismuth. Caterina produced her medical pack and began tending to the poor teenager's slowly seeping wounds. Claudius looked to the rest of his squad and waved them forward with an overarm gesture. He slowed down to avoid making too much noise as his heavy boots came down on the hard ground below, he checked his rifle one last time and held it steadily in his left hand. His right travelled to his webbing and produced a smoke grenade.

"Hold up here, boys." He ordered, as quietly as he could. The scarred mercenary threw himself against the wall of the entrance building, as close as he dared to the broken glass of the main doors and windows. "Ready?" He asked, nods met him. "Alright..." He popped the pin of the grenade and waited for the first burst of yellow smoke. Claudius swung his arm around and, with a throwing skill built up over a twenty-year career, pitched the grenade into the centre of the lobby, coloured smoke billowing from the projectile. "Move, move!" He ordered, quietly but forcefully and led the manoeuvre. Claudius and his men set themselves up in the cover of the entryway, crouching behind the thick metal door and chest-high walls, when the smoke cleared, there would be an unpleasant surprise awaiting those bastards...
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon May 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Sorry for the longer response time than usual, I was a little more busy. And it’s completely fine Vionna, your post time is completely justified considering the amazing quality of your story. :)

Eldham, Cunaris

Sergeant Navin was getting both more nervous and more confident after seeing Section A take their positions. They had a stronger position compared to the attackers, who would be coming from the stairs. Navin took his hand off his gun to quickly wipe them on his uniform. Sweat was beading on his forehead.

The Cossacks holding this position were limited; Private Dev was helping Corporal Wilcox with the silo, Private Anish and Corporal Kemla were stuck outside, and the Unit had already lost two soldiers. This left 10 soldiers here.
Corporal Neeraj and his only remaining subordinate, Private Mishra, had taken positions that gave them a very small angle. They would not be able to see when the hostiles came up, but they would be able to provide fire support.
Corporal Venkat’s fireteam had spread themselves out in a moderate semi-circle. They were prepared to give critical automatic fire support with their submachine guns and carbines, relying on the LMGs and shotguns to make definite kills.
Corporal Mej was inspecting his Dolov AC2 carbine, the same make as Sergeant Molton’s. Obviously, it was foreign to him, but seemed easy enough to operate all the same.

Just as Navin began to relax into his position, his radio came alive with the sound of Corporal Kemla’s now frantic voice,
“Central, this is Kemla, contact, contact, contact, entering entrance building, full squad, well-armed. Over”.....
Corporal Kemla grunted as Anish helped him bandage his wounds further, trying to prevent excess blood flow. They picked up their equipment and went on the move again, trailing the fast-moving squad at a distance, wary of being spotted by the rear guards. They were forced to stop at a distance of about 30 meters, because the bush cover ended. The corporal warned Navin of Wolfpack C’s movement over the radio, using semi-formal radio parlance.
“Kemla, this is Central. Hold fire. Over”
The corporal spoke back from the other end “Roger that Central, Out.”
Navin rapidly switched to his whole unit “All Cossack operatives in the lobby, hold fire until visual contact, I repeat, hold fire until visual contact.”
His radio message was immediately followed by the sound of a grenade hitting concrete from behind him, in the entrance building. Navin, Mej, Neeraj, and Mishra turned their guns toward the billowing yellow smoke. Corporal Venkat’s team professionally kept their guns trained towards the basement stairwell.
”Venkat’s fireteam, hold position,” Navin ordered, his eyes staring down the rail of his submachine gun…

Westonland, Frankenlisch

"Thirty Thousand?" King James replied, wide-eyed and taken aback. "That is..." He considered his reply carefully, "Very generous." He admitted. "But not unexpected," the King added with a smile, "After all, Thouthen must be taught the error of its ways..."

Major Sundar responded “Of course, Your Imperial Majesty. Our actions here will stand as an example against any other nation tempted towards the path of Thouthen.”

[James heaved himself to his feet and bowed his head to Minister Vehr and turned to address the room, "I think I will finish my work in my study and then retire. Please excuse me. I'll leave you gentlemen in the capable hands of my wife,"

“Of course, Your Majesty”, said Minister Vehr. All three Cossacks stood and bowed as the King left, as was custom in the Khanate. After he had left, they settled back in their places again.

"Minister, I am little substitute for His Imperial Majesty, but I'd be most glad to help however I can. The night is young, is there anything you'd like to do or discuss?"

“Not in particular Your Highness, but perhaps it would be most informational to know about Your Highness’ role around the Kingdom?”, said Vehr, genuinely interested.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Thu May 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Selvik, Cossack Khanate

“General, I have already spoke with you about this, it would simply be impossible to mobilize a force of that size whenever our allies feel like moving. We have to alert the 4th Division immediately, and alert the Akvavit Strike Group to begin moving their forces into position. I need the deployment time to be shortened to at least a week. I simply can’t have it be a month, you know this!”

Commander Indira Gadhavi (the Commissioner of War) was speaking to a few of the top military generals in the Khanate in a large, bleak, conference room. It was soundproofed. It’s windows were bulletproof. There were four guards in the hallway outside, and a total of 10 additional infantry soldiers on the building premises. However, that did not amount to comfort. Although the facilities were made for high-level executives, they were significantly less comfortable than the rooms of foreign lands. It wasn’t that the Cossack government wasn’t wealthy enough, it was simply a reminder to the room’s users to not get too comfortable.

“Putting a division of almost 30,000 men and a fleet of several ships on wartime alert is costly, sir”, said Konzul-General Travis Abdullov, a tone of sarcasm in his voice. Abdullov had plenty of battle experience, but mostly in conflicts with poorly-armed nations and armed groups. Drawing from this, he often stressed the willpower of the soldier and the brutality of the conflict in order to win battles and wars. Unfortunately for his subordinates, he had made his way into the Cossack high command mainly through merit. Although he had degrees in military strategy and management, the ideas of tactical retreat often seemed lost to him.

“It seems like you are forgetting we have to do this, General. Perhaps that’s a personal error and not a briefing one, if you know what I mean?”, said Konzul-General Rihat Dewstaad, rubbing his face. Dewstaad was a younger general than Abdullov, but had much more experiences with modern war. A self-described fan of the armored vehicle, Dewstaad was much more flexible with the modern doctrine of mixed arms, and was much more accepting to the Nifonese’s structural advice.
General Abdullov shot a glare in the direction of Dewstaad. Normally, other officers would attempt to avoid conflict with Abdullov, but Dewstaad took it head on, staring directly at the general. The two men were constantly fighting, and the only thing that kept them for directly attacking each other was the Imperator himself. But since he was out of the country on a trip to New Edom…

“And it looks like you are forgetting that -”

“That’s enough, General”, said Gadhavi, tiredly and flatly

Abdullov went furious, grinding his teeth and clenching his fists. “Commissioner, you don’t tell me what to do!”, he yelled, standing and pointing his index finger a few feet from Gadhavi’s face. Konzul-General singh Madhava, Chief of Staff for the Ground Forces said “Gentlemen, we will not get anything done if we sit here bickering. General, I ask that you take a seat and that we recommence discussion”.

This was the last straw. The raging general kicked his chair aside and drew his ever-present W4 revolver and swung it around the room wildly. The several generals at the table stood and backed up. Abdullov aimed at Dewstaad and cocked the hammer, but stopped short as Gadhavi trained his W7 pistol on his head. Abdullov’s hand shook, and he then brought the aim of his gun around to Gadhavi. Dewstaad drew his own W7 pistol now, aiming it at Abdullov.

When Abdullov turned to look at Dewstaad, Gadhavi motioned with his head. When the mad general turned back, Dewstaad fired three rounds, all of them hitting the general square in the torso. He stumbled back, dropping his revolver and clutching his abdomen. The men in the room stood still as dark blood seeped into the general’s uniform. He coughed, and fell onto the ground, laying on his back. He coughed one last time before relaxing and letting the life slip from him.

There was a great pause, as if the room held its breath. “Attempting to attack a superior officer, demonstrating mental instability, and lack of common sense”, said Gadhavi, speaking to Dewstaad and slipping his gun back into its holster. He meant that those “charges” would be included on their mandatory report to the Department of Justice and the Ministry of Defense. Gadhavi huffed and walked out of the room, leaving the other generals alone with the dead Abdullov…

2 hours later…

Indrajit Gadhavi sat in a local cafe, sipping his evening tea. At that moment, Konzul-General Rihat Dewstaad slid into the seat in front of him. For a while neither spoke. Then Gadhavi said, while stirring his tea, “Good work back there Rihat. I didn’t know you could act”, he said looking up.

“I didn’t know I could act”, replied Dewstaad, interlocking his hands. “How sure are you that the Ministry won’t de-commission us for this?”

“Everyone know Travis is - was a loose cannon. They won’t suspect us”

“Mmmm. So. We are moving the 4th division?”

“Not yet. Putting them on alert, yes. Same goes for the Akvavit fleet. I need to speak to our allies to coordinate our attack. In any case, we need to have a strong air presence. Knock out Thouthen’s power, communications, infrastructure, etc. Not mass carpet bombings, mind you. That would just make it harder to take any city.”

“Perhaps a viable tactic would be liberating their re-education centers and jails first? I presume thousands of ‘unruly’ citizens would be of use in de-stabilizing their country”

“You have the right idea. Destabilize, and capture quickly. Anyway -”, Gadhavi said, standing, “Let’s talk to Frankenlisch, Edom, and the others in Cornellia first.

“Good night sir”, said Dewstaad, shaking Gadhavi’s hand.

“Same to you”
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Eldham, Duchy of Cunaris
Ferrick and Sons Cement Works

Silence reigned in the blinded lobby of the entrance building. Nothing was heard behind the soft hissing noise of the billowing smoke grenade which choked the vision of Imperial and Cossack alike. Men waited with baited breath as the smoke cleared slowly. Those familiar with Magna Europan designs would recognise the device as a Ceasian Domus-class Smoke Grenade, so called for its supposed ability to smoke out a whole townhouse, it was often shunned for its heavier than average weight but the increased smoke capacity often made up for it. The unmistakable sound of a grenade’s explosion broke the silence, signalling that the enemy had begun to ascend the stairs from the basement, what should have been a helpful signal just turned into a greater anxiety for the cornered investigators.

Slowly, but surely, the smoke began to fade away and vision was restored to the soldiers. It was clear now that the ambushers had become the ambushed and a fearsome fusillade of gunfire opened up from the entrance to the structure. Crouched behind the cover of a wall, the enemy let a murderous volley of automatic fire loose. Some laughed as they fired, seeming to think that things were all too easy. Some had silencers on the muzzles of their firearms but the big one with the automatic shotgun was doing nothing to hide the pain he was throwing at the surprised operatives in the lobby.

Sergeant Molton was the first man to be hit. With a horrendous ripping, a burst of rifle rounds cut across his upper body. One tearing through his collarbone, another going straight through his left shoulder and a third embedding itself in his right. He hit the ground with a thud and a cry as the searing pain hit him and all went numb around his wounds. Operative Martin, carrying his breaching gun with one hand, jumped up to help his Sergeant but two rounds of buckshot tore his face and chest to ribbons, killing him near instantly. Corporal Bedger ducked his head down to avoid the first hail of fire but, as he shifted his body to return a burst, a ripple of machine gun rounds riddled his torso and he jumped back at least a foot.

Upon the stairs, behind the cover of the concrete bannister and in an advantageous position of height, Molton’s marksmen were able to avenge their comrades. A rifle round splattered, unceremoniously, through the skull of the enemy machine gunner and another found itself in the groin of a man who was grinning inanely, laughing as he blazed away with his SMG. As Operative Hawkins took aim at what appeared to be the enemy leader, he winced as his ear was torn away by a spent bullet. Not thinking, he raised his hand to feel the side of his head and another round worked its way through the scope of his rifle and through his eye and brain, leaving a bloody smear on the wall behind him. Only Operative Hitchens thought to pop the pin on a red smoke grenade. He tossed the canister upwards, bouncing it off of a hanging light fixture with a hollow clink and it landed just in front of the enemy. They clearly assumed it to be a live grenade as they ducked for cover, Hitchens could just see their confused faces pop back up as the red smoke began to billow from it.

“Go on boys!” Sergeant Molton called out, clutching his right shoulder and firing his weapon into the smoke. “Get out of here! Get the fuck out of here!”

“Yes, Sergeant!” Corporal Banks replied, dashing out of cover and grabbing his NCO by the webbing, “But not without you!” A few seconds earlier, such heroism would have been met with a swift and gruesome death. But Banks was able to drag Molton out of the building by his webbing, the rest of the battered section following, taking occasional shots to cover the retreat. "Back to the Lord Commander!" Banks called as he ran.

iiWiki

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Westonland, Kingdom of Frankenlisch
Grand Library, Westonland Castle

“Not in particular Your Highness, but perhaps it would be most informational to know about Your Highness’ role around the Kingdom?”, said Vehr, genuinely interested.

"Oh," Jane exclaimed, with a humoured grin and a wave of the hand, "My duty is to support my husband. That is my purpose and only charge in life. And, of course, I run wherever we're staying. Usually Imperial Palace but I've grown rather fond of Westonland Castle. And the staff here are much less ambitious."

She sighed and sat back in the armchair, staring carelessly into the fireplace. "In truth," Jane admitted, "One gets rather bored of being Queen. Once I did what I wanted for the first few days, it all became rather standard. I had been James' wife since he was Duke of Grythshead and I was very used to how things were before he was King." Jane leant in, "You know, he was so quiet as a boy. He could be so awkward and I always thought him so clever. He never shouted and he was so polite. I don't dislike my husband; I don't even dislike how he has changed, he's funnier now, after all. But it can be sad realising what being King has done to him..."
Last edited by Vionna-Frankenlisch on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iiWiki

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Eldham, Cunaris

The fury of the sudden gunfire startled the Cossack troops. They were both blinded and deafened by the din of rapidfire, emanating from both the stairwell and the entrance. Corporal Venkat’s team got the brunt of the fire, as they were a clear shot for the enemies at the doors. Private Kishan tried to swing his SMG around to greet the ambushers, but was filled with machine gun rounds, reeling backwards and letting his gun clatter to the ground. Private Das tried to be a little more careful, backing into a “safe” corner to aim at the stairwell men. Just when he thought he had the one with the auto-shotgun in his sights, a bullet went through his right shoulder and another split a major artery in his chest. Private Ramesh crouched behind different cover, fired blindly into the receding smoke, hopefully hitting something, before a round of buckshot crushed his Adam’s apple and threw him back.

A whistling bullet tore open the skin on Corporal Venkat’s left shoulder. He let out a cry and checked the wound while ducking well behind cover. It was not much, only a superficial wound. His men were not so lucky, with the exception of Private Harindar, who took the opportunity of the surprised enemies behind the billowing red smoke to fire one-handed while reaching for Operative Martin’s breaching gun with the other.

Sergeant Navin and Corporal Mej fired in accurate bursts, while Corporal Neeraj and Private Mishra blasted away into the fray, hoping to keep the men on the stairwell in their places. Navin was hit on his collarbone, causing him to drop his SMG and clutch the wound. He dropped to the ground a brief moment later, but not in time to avoid a second bullet that skimmed his chin and a third that hit his right armpit. He picked up his W6 with his left hand, firing a couple well-aimed rounds that appeared to have landed themselves neatly in auto-shotgun man’s abdomen. Hearing Molton’s cry, the Cossacks prepared to back up, until Navin yelled into his radio “All Cossack operatives in the lobby, cover the Imperials’ retreat, out!”

Corporal Mej and Corporal Neeraj looked at Navin with a look of respect and a look of bewilderment, respectively. As the Imperials headed out, popping off the occasional shot to keep the hostiles down, The Cossacks formed a jagged line, pushing out a wall of lead as they sprayed into the smoke. They crouch-walked backwards, and after the depleted Imperial section made it out of the building, turned and followed. Private Mishra was the last to leave, dropping a smoke canister to make sure the enemies couldn’t clearly see the backs of the exhausted and wounded soldiers retreating for their lives…

Corporal Kemla and Private Anish ran from their cover to the fence as soon as the enemies went into the building. They didn’t dare fire into the building, for fear of missing and hitting their comrades on the other side. They crouched in cover as the cries of battle blended with the repetitive sound of various guns sounded to them. Finally, the shooting died down. Anish peeked out, seeing the hostiles still standing.

Navin’s voice came over their radios “All Cossack operatives in the lobby, cover the Imperials’ retreat, out!”. The pair looked at each other. Retreat? The duo was confused on their next move, but Kemla knew that the only way the force would retreat was towards the Commander.

“Come on,'' he said to Anish, waving him forwards. They rushed around the building, rifles in hand, and even more alert than before…

Westonland, Vionna-Frankenlisch

"Oh," Jane exclaimed, with a humoured grin and a wave of the hand, "My duty is to support my husband. That is my purpose and only charge in life. And, of course, I run wherever we're staying. Usually Imperial Palace but I've grown rather fond of Westonland Castle. And the staff here are much less ambitious."

Vehr simply nodded. In the Khanate Maharani Meenakshi Khanum, the Queen, in fact had a great amount of charge. Despite being strictly traditionalist and conservative, (of course there were very few women in the work force, except for select roles), Cossack culture had grown to somewhat appreciate the role of women governing. Whether this was propaganda pushed by the female Minister of Advancement, Alli Prikaf, or it stemmed out of the considerable role Hindu goddesses played in the fight against demons and darkness, one could never be sure.

She sighed and sat back in the armchair, staring carelessly into the fireplace. "In truth," Jane admitted, "One gets rather bored of being Queen. Once I did what I wanted for the first few days, it all became rather standard. I had been James' wife since he was Duke of Grythshead and I was very used to how things were before he was King." Jane leant in, "You know, he was so quiet as a boy. He could be so awkward and I always thought him so clever. He never shouted and he was so polite. I don't dislike my husband; I don't even dislike how he has changed, he's funnier now, after all. But it can be sad realising what being King did to him..."

Vehr nodded again. “I understand Your Highness. The stress of governing, and governing well --”
Vehr tilted his head towards the library, where the King had gone “-- is perhaps one of the most stressful occupations in life known to man. The lives and happiness of millions of people depend on a ruler and his government. Sometimes that forces a person to change. We as their helpers and aids can only hope that change is for the better”, he said, solemnly.

“I’ve known His Majesty the Imperator since we were both in secondary school. He was always a...passionate person,” said Vehr, picking his words carefully. “You know, he got in trouble once for getting in a fight, and he got in the fight with a blatantly pro-communist student. He was an anti-communist even back then.”, he said, chuckling slightly.

Brytene
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brytene » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Eoferwic, Brytene
Sara Eichenwald

The woman who presented herself at the Aelle International Airport in Eoferwic was tall, with curled brunette hair and a healthy tan. Wearing jean shorts, calf-high strap sandals and a loose sleeveless shirt with a cheap, colourful print on the front, she looked like the stereotypical western traveller. She carried herself wearily, which was not entirely unexpected, and was carrying a generic purple battered-looking suitcase, the kind you could get for $30 at any chain store.

She slipped her ID onto the officer's desk and waited, her large green eyes artfully conveying her desperation and exhaustion. The officer scanned it and then glanced up. It was a Pepper Atoll Residency Card, issued by the former Republic of Pepper Atoll to foreign citizens living in on the archipelago. The Confederacy had continued issuing them following its annexation of the islands, including to its own people. The PARC checked out as valid, but he extended a hand.

"Your passport please, madam." he said, bored. She handed over a Brytisc passport and he flicked through it, before flipping it over onto the scanner. They waited for a moment in silence, before he glanced back up at her.

"Sierra Teorellsman? You are aware you have been formally listed as missing?" he asked, and watched as the tears welled almost instantly in her eyes. She nodded, her voice catching, and then made a feeble gesture with her free hand.

"I...yes, I...I was on Pepper Atoll when they...when the attacks happened. It took me a week to get off the islands, a fishing crew took cash. We barely made it to Merala. Eventually they let us on to Acronius and I caught the first flight here..."

She forced the tale out between sobs. The officer waved his hands placatingly, gesturing for her to come through to the other side of the turnstile.

"Not to worry madam. I'll call the police and have them inform your family immediately, have someone come pick you up."

Sara shook her head, wiping away tears. "No no, just a cab to Tale Mobile on Coney Street, my mother works there, please."

The immigration officer thought for a moment, glancing back to the long queue waiting from the Lionsgate flight. Her passport and PARC were both authentic and her story made sense. Refugees had been trickling in for the last couple of weeks, some still unaccounted for, and so he called for a guest service agent to escort the distraught woman to the taxi rank. Settling back into his seat, he placed a call to the airport police office, to the irritation of the queue in front of him. By the time they sent officers to Tale Mobile to catch up with her, they discovered that no-one there had ever heard of Sierra Teorellsman.

Further digging in the next couple of days would reveal that Sierra Teorellsman was suspected dead, as she had been a shipping manager in the dockyards district of Pepper Atoll and survivors from that area had reported the Stockport Shipping warehouse to have been overrun early on. She had been forty-two years old and was from Deepdale, not Eoferwic.

Elsewhere in Eoferwic
Sara Eichenwald

Sara's brunette frizz was by now an artfully wavy blonde sweep, and she had thrown away the clothes she had worn through the airport, picking up a pair of full-length jeans and a red v-neck top instead. Even after all the bribes, fees, cash payments and other tolls on her purse that her escape to Brytene had incurred, she was still sitting on nearly 45 million NSD, mostly in the form of traveller's cheques and a large account set up in Stasnov. She had also changed her legal name at the Brytisc Embassy there, presenting her real passport and birth certificate, receiving a new express copy of her passport for a few hundred dollars. She had also acquired a new social security number under her new name, claiming hers had been lost in the fall of Pepper Atoll.

So it was that, after having stolen millions from the people of New Edom, Sylvia Walden purchased a penthouse suite in a renovated warehouse on the riverside in Eoferwic...
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
The Obi-Wan of New Atlas
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt

Solisian Union
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Losses and Shame

Postby Solisian Union » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 am

Fresh blood poured from the wounds of the young teenager, flowing around the boots of a Solisian police officer — a commander of 50 men — while other officers and Legionnaires moved forward. Men and women were carrying bodies towards a large tent with a red cross on the top. Others were carrying them into another large tent with a black cross on the top. And to the woman standing over the dead teenager, time had stopped. So has her life.

Her tearful blue eyes looked at the twitching fingers of the corpse, unable to break her fixation at what had happened to him, as if she had recognized him. His face was untouched, but the wound that appeared on his neck as well as the holes below his collar bones released bone and flesh that made it a little difficult for her.

But it was no mistake — even with the blood, even with the flesh, even with the trauma of it, she could see that it was someone significant.
A man who passed her by knew what had happened. And a tall Legionnaire, another woman, standing just twenty meters away from it, with her horse waiting patiently by her side, knew too what she had done. Blood was dripping from the cutting edge of her sword and she was too ashamed to put it away, back into the leather scabbard.

The woman police officer tried to move, tried to speak, tried to make time move again, but it was no use. She couldn't tear her aching eyes, her hurting heart, as she stared with rage in her trembling fingers, with pain in her heaving, and with pure loss in her bones.

"Who's that? Why is the boss frozen?"

Someone asked that question too loudly, causing her friend, standing by her side, to elbow her. That friend said, "You ass, that's her son."

"Her son? What!"

"Shut up!" a police lieutenant said, waving the two loud mouths away from the scene, telling them to focus instead on cleaning up the area while the 'boss' heard footsteps approaching her from her five o'clock.

She looked up, finally free from her obsession, free from watching the vehicle of life, blood, leave the very body that housed the spirit, the zealous spirit of her son. The police woman turned to see another woman, yes, someone who shared the same rank as her — the rank of captain — and that woman said to her: "Captain Annabel, I am Captain Christine, and I have been instructed to bring you to a hospital."

"No," Annabel said. Her eyes now possessed an anger that only a mother should possess. She shuddered and said, "I cannot."

Captain Christine now sighed, took her arm, and confiscated the traumatized officer's weapon from her holster. The woman turned around, trying to take back her weapon, but the other captain was stronger, so she was able to stop her from doing that by throwing her down to the ground. The captain now told her, "I'm sorry, Captain, but we have to get you out of here before anything happens to you. I'm sorry about your kid."

As the Captain helped her get up, two lieutenants came over to take Annabel away while she glared unforgivingly at the woman who took the life of her son away. Even if that woman was her friend, she found it too hard to even think about speaking to her. And she prayed, as she marched out of the area, that the Azen would pay somehow.

A tired woman, in her early thirties and in nothing but a tunic, lifted a basket, one filled with small and filthy clothes, carried it away to the living room and poured them out on the table top. She grunted as she put the plastic basket on the floor, ignoring the friendly officer who took it and put it back in the laundry area, which was just outside the house, and started to work on the clothes. She organized them according to their ownership. She had, in minutes, created three piles of the rags. The left one was Loida's, the center one was Odalys', and the right one - the last one - was Faustino's.

Dear Faustino.

It made her smile, despite her exhaustion from a day's work within her property's boundaries, and encouraged her to work. She did not care if she would get a headache again nor did she care if she would suffer trembling hands again, yes, especially from all the work she did and had to do until the sun, the good sun, fell through the horizon and allowed the moon, the quiet moon, to take the sun's throne.

The work of washing each pile, drying each pile, and putting away each pile took hours.

She never saw the dying sun spread its glorious golden light over a red and purple horizon. And she never witnessed the rising moon extend her borrowed rays of blue and white while the sky behind her full body became as dark as a grave.

When she accomplished this, she allowed herself to collapse on the aging couch in the middle of the living room, even when the springs squeaked just enough to worsen her headache the moment she heard it, while the same officer - he had observed her as she worked on the clothes of her children, who were spending a week with their rich classmate - returned from the kitchen with a great cup of tea. Tea. She smiled at the officer for bringing her a beverage that she never allowed herself to have before she was put under 'house arrest.'

In reality, she told herself, this is for my protection.

"Please rest, Miss Soraya," the officer told her as gently as he would speak to his own mother.

"Just Soraya," the chairwoman told him before she discarded her sweaty tunic, tossed it to the far side of the couch, and took her cup after she said to him: "And thank you. I appreciate it, Lieutenant Raul Valerio."

The man, only in his twenties, replied, "Just Raul, Soraya."

They laughed. The man, at Soraya's gesture for him to do so, sat down by her side. He had a sleeveless shirt along with the shoulder holster for his pistol and the webbing for his ammunition. As for Soraya, her sweat kept flowing down her body, between her insignificant breasts, and around them. She placed a towel over her lap to guard her exposed lower body but she did not feel shame for her upper body.

The two shared tea for a few quiet moments. Then, Raul stopped drinking from her cup, put it back on the table, and asked her, "Soraya, what can you do to help us and your comrades...in the matter of saving our country from civil war? From a great division, a violent division?"

Soraya, the last head of the United Party of Red Ideals, a party that fell apart because many chose to join the comrades who were more violent, more desperate, and more powerful, thought about what to say.

In this heat, without a ceiling fan, without a wall fan, without a floor fan, without a cooling machine, and without open windows, she felt her headache worsen and worsen. She looked at the windows, shut tight, and Raul got up to open them. Immediately afterward, a good breeze made it inside the house and comforted her, lifting much of the pain from her forehead. Raul then went back to the kitchen and returned with a cup of water. Soraya drank it all.

Later, when she thought it wise, she said to him: "There was once a time when I could bring my influence over all of the leftists and over all of my former comrades and their supporters; this is not the time anymore. However, I do believe that I can still help everyone in Solisia — I really do — and that may sound ridiculous but my idea of helping you people out is to call a meeting."
"A meeting?"
"Yes," Soraya said before she gave him a firm look. "A meeting. I call it a meeting but you may call it a summit or a congress."

Valerie, a Solisian Legionnaire stationed in New Edom: "I hate the chow. The chow sucks. They sent us stuff that's supposed to be discontinued ten years ago. Yesterday, they gave us 200 of those things --- yeah, I'm talking Vegetable Omelettes and Beef Strips --- and they're supposed to be discontinued. We were supposed to get the new ones but no, they sent us that. It's bullshit."

"It's nice to be allowed to take off our clothes. While, of course, we keep our armor and our vests on, we make sure that we aren't dying under the heat and in the humidity of this country. We appreciate it as much as we appreciate Nannasia. In fact, it reminds me strongly of it."

"I miss my mom obviously. Why would anyone not miss their mom out here? Especially with the trouble brewing in the country right now, I really hope we don't come back to a civil war or to an increasingly violent homeland. I really hope we don't."

"The people are curious. They often look at us from a distance. They tend to be shy but some are courageous --- the women do not see us as foes. We spoke to some of them when they came to us and they offered us some fruits. We tasted them and we loved what they gave us. So, we asked them to bring some more and they did."

"If the enemy ever comes here, that means the navy has failed. We trust in them not to."

David, a Nannasian tank commander: "I suppose we are welcome. But, we are still foreigners to them. If they ever came to our country, they would have the same treatment as we receive here."

"I like looking at the women. They are kind and beautiful. One took interest in me and we spoke to each other for a few moments until she had to join her friends. They were calling to her and she apologized in broken Latin to me. I watched her hurry back to them, yes, and I didn't fail to stare at the treasure she called her body."

"It is hot here but it's just like Nannasia. I don't mind it at all."

"Am I missing anyone? Not really. I'm on my own. I don't have any family and my friends are all with me here. I do miss Andrea though. She was a wonderful...um, mujer de placer. That's a nicer term for her."

The monarch of the Solisians was distraught. Her eyes were red, her lips trembled as much as the rest of her body, and she kept herself locked in her chambers, alone, with her servants doing other jobs away from her. Her guards remained outside, asking themselves to bear with her weeping and her whispers of clear stress, especially from the fact that she had, no, she had failed to prevent the instruments of her government, the lesser limbs of her realm, of her strong hold on the police and the Azen Legions.

For decades, her nation has kept the lid on the boiling issues: on the desire of some of the southern provinces to secede violently from the government in order to oppose the existence of the monarchy in the name of restoring the Republic, on the wishes of the Azens living in the south to live with more freedom — freedom to defend themselves, because they were increasingly coming to blows, yes, to violence with the southern bastards who wanted to bring a secular nightmare on the heads of the exiles, and on the vulnerability of the Solisian food industry.
The south was poisoned, and with the poison still hanging in the air, seeping into the waters, diving into the ground, Solisia was in danger of losing significant portions of their supply of food — of nutritious substances necessary, especially, to keep the Solisian troops on the field for the sake of defending the coasts of New Edom, a Solisian ally.

While it is true that Solisia could simply call for more imports and for the food producers in the central and northern parts of the country to replace those lost in the attacks, the queen realized that if she did not intervene on account of her honor, her life, and the continuity of her line, the country would dive into a quagmire — a long and bloody civil war. And the Solisians have done all they could for the sake of their country to prevent it from ever happening to them. If not, to slow it down no matter what they did.

The danger, however, has come so close.

The queen quickly picked herself up. She bit her lower lip, stood up, dressed up, and left her room, much to the surprise of her guards and a passing maid.

Later, she found herself on the phone. She said the words: “I need a meeting. Now.”
Last edited by Solisian Union on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
^_^

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:54 am

BREAKING: Solisian Forces Slaughter Peaceful Protesters

Thousands Suspected Dead in Massacre at Peaceful LGBT Rights March | The Solisian Government's Brutal Azen Legion Responsible

Ardea, Ardoki

His Grand Imperial Majesty, Alistaire Killian Moriarty, collapsed in horror when he first heard of the slaughter.

Horrific news has come out of Solisia this morning, thousands of innocent and idealistic young people lay dead with many more injured to varying degrees of severity. What did these brave souls do to have such misfortune and injustice cast down upon them? They marched. They marched with no weapons, but their love for their fellow man and hope for a more tolerant society and a better tomorrow. Solisia is a country known for their various flagrant violations of international law: desecration of embassies, disrespect of diplomatic personnel, unjust expulsion of said diplomatic personnel, and funding and supporting all sorts of terrorism activity in sovereign states such as Ardoki. But as a religious nation, very unlike a progressive and civilised nation such as Ardoki, they peddle bigotry and violence to appease their backwards religion and tradition. As can clearly be seen from their most recent behaviour.

Solisia is a very unfriendly place for LGBT people. Much like their ally, New Edom, the Solisians heavily persecute homosexuals, bisexuals, and all other members of the LGBT community. Normally, they do this quietly with their backwards laws and claim 'freedom of religion' or 'sovereignty' as weak excuses to get out of their obligation to abide by international law. But just like New Edom, sometimes they show their true colours in a braze display of unrestrained savagery. There are many LGBT people in Solisia, just like in all countries, who wish for a future where they are treated as equals in their country. So they marched. Peacefully. Orderly. With no weapons. Just demands for an end to violence against their community, institutional oppression, and to be treated as equal alongside their fellow citizens.

However, for the Solisian Queen with hatred in her heart, such a gathering would not be tolerated. Thousands upon thousands of the peaceful protesters, the vast majority of them young and full of hope that things could change, were butchered like animals as they tried to run from Queen Meriall Satarana's vicious thugs. But there was no escape. There was never to be any escape. They had been boxed in. Queen Meriall Satarana did not intend for there to be any survivors, and she made sure that there would be no avenue of retreat available to the helpless civilians as they tried to flee. Unlike a cultured and civilised nation such as Ardoki, which primarily fights with song and dance, the Solisians prefer far more barbaric methods. No batons. No pepper spray. No tear gas. No rubber bullets. Not even live ammunition. They used swords and bayonets to conduct their butchery. A very barbaric method.

The wounds which are created with swords and bayonets are horrific. Large gashes across abdomens, intestines and bodily fluids spilling out. Throats slashed. Limbs severed. Internal organs punctured. Heads decapitated. Statements from witnesses paint a grisly picture. That the Solisians chose to utilise weapons to maximise casualties and intensify sufferings can tell us a lot about them. While Ardoki let them get away with their transgressions once before, we shall not make that mistake again.

His Grand Imperial Majesty, Alistaire Killian Moriarty, the Grand Emperor of the Ardokians, is believed to have collapsed in horror when he heard of the senseless slaughter (according to one of his most latest posts on social media). The Imperial Government is yet to make an official statement; however, a representative informed us that Ardoki will respond strongly to an attack against the very values of progress.

Other Trending Articles
Alistaire Moriarty's Latest Album is a Banger! | Today
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Near Sterry,
Haran Province

The Imperion exercise called for cooperation from the allied ground forces in providing covering troops for some of the coastal defense systems, among them a Tora battery. This was a unit of anti-ship missiles provided by the Empire of Nifon, which had trained Edomite crews in their use three years before. The battery was made up of three box launchers et up on big 5 ton trucks, capable of firing their missiles (nicknamed “Wormwood” in the Edomite Navy) up to 200km from their positions. They also had a radar vehicle and a command vehicle. If the Navy, coastal patrols and Air Force did not deter an attack, this would be a crucial line of defense.

In 2015, Rear-Admiral Paul Morek, one of the King-Emperor’s former destroyer commanders from when he was an admiral himself, had been appointed to command New Edom’s coastal defenses. Not only had he advocated improving on existing systems, but had encouraged procurement of missile defense systems from allies to replace outdated vessels that no longer served their purpose. Many of these vessels had failed to adequately serve either the Free Congress or the Monarchy during the 2nd and 3rd Civil Wars. He had also sent officers to foreign schools to train in use of coordinated targeting and operating of these systems, and to take part in training exercises or observe actions.

The countryside they defended was a curious mix of ancient fishing villages and infrastructure supporting the port. It was one of New Edom’s three big ports, and was focused on shipping as well as the oil industry. It was possible, on the roads, to pass by folk with donkeys and carts as well as modern trains bearing oil cars and trucks hauling supplies. Naked painted farmers would raise their hands to their brows to look at helicopters flying overhead.

The battery was made up of 80 personnel, who were mostly technicians, drivers, vehicle maintenance experts, and those who looked after them. In many ways, the unit resembled the Holy Empire: a majority were Barans, Haranese, Anglo-Germans, with minorities of Elwe, Dengalis, Damocleans, Lyscanians, Hostillians, and now even a couple of Arcologians. New Edom was not a technocratic country yet, and so the care of the machines and the work that went into making sure they functioned well was called a sacred duty, sacred to God, sacred to the Holy Empire, sacred to the Monarchs. Whatever politics or tribalism divided, it was not to enter the battery or the Navy for that matter.

Lieutenant Amnon Rahel commanded Tora Battery 6, 4th Coastal Defense Regiment, and was 27 years old. He was a dark haired, good looking, athletic young man who came from a Navy family. His aristocratic forebears had fought for David the Lawgiver, had served as auxiliaries for the Cornellians and since. Originally, he had wanted to be a pilot but had not been able to make the grade and decided to focus on missile systems instead. He had two junior officers in his command, (a Junior Lieutenant and a Midshipman), a senior chief, two chiefs, and the rest enlisted. Much of their time was occupied with drills, maintenance, and then a repeat of the same.

The battery celebrated the Festival of All Saints in a manner customary for military units. First, they honoured the local villages that were gathering for it with donations of funds for decorations, food and drink. The unit’s personnel took turns praying for forgiveness of their sins. The Navy issued dark prayer smocks for cloaks that penitents could wear. There were many temptations for military personnel, away from their homes and communities, but most would return to them and so they must be cleansed of their wickedness regularly.

For the battery, however, there would be no parade. They were on duty, allowed enough leave to make sure of their piety and devotion. They must ever be watchful that their machines should not fail and their aim and alertness be true.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:13 pm

Alistaire Killian Moriarty, Grand Emperor of the Ardokians and world famous pop star was a charitable man. He adored the attention of others, something he grew to cherish in his early days as an Ardokian pop star. Thus, he often wrote and performed songs on many an occasion for causes dear to his heart. As a progressive and proud supporter of equality, the LGBT rights movement was something dear to him (especially since, as a bisexual, he was a member of that community). As soon as he heard about the Solisians mass murder of innocent people campaigning for equality and tolerance, Alistaire knew what he had to do. Write a new song condemning such a barbaric backwater! And broadcast it internationally for free as a new single... in music video format!

Alistaire Killian Moriarty - Killing the Entire Azen Legion
Tune: Nikki Webster - Strawberry Kisses

As the music began, the camera moved towards a massive set of gilded doors in a forward tracking shot. The doors opened inwards, inviting the camera in. The tracking shot continued forwards, revealing Grand Emperor Moriarty standing in the centre of the enormous marble floored and pillared room, several members of Elder Dance Crew flanked him on both sides arrayed in an arrow formation with the Grand Emperor at the forefront. Behind them was a massive red curtain, falling from the roof to the floor as a backdrop.

I''ll be killing killing killing the entire Azen Legion
C'mon
Oh-oh

Yeh-yeh

The camera zoomed in towards Moriarty and the Elders as the first verse started and they began.

Attention all Solisians
I've got something to announce

It's about your Azen Legions
Who are about to be trounced

Don't let them take you down with them
Don't let them be the death of you, yeah yeah

The shot changed to the Grand Imperial Square. Behind Moriarty were thousands upon thousands of members of Elder Dance Crew in their distinctive red outfit who began their choreographed synchronised dance sequence.

Thought you could stand in the way of progress
Copy what Gran Chile did

Boy you've gotten yourselves in a big mess
Now you'll all end up just as dead

The Azens will all be crucified
All in their families burnt to death while alive
See all the ashes in the air, oh oh

The shot again changed twice. First to the deck of an aircraft carrier, then to the top of a surfaced nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine.

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Their blood will be so sweet
The taste will drive me crazy

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Death to all of Solisia
To you from me

The shot changed to the top of Moriarty Tower, headquarters of the Moriarty Corporation.

Oh-oh

The shot changed to a large barge floating along the Imperial Canal.

There's no safety at all
For those who are on my list

I'll conquer Solisia
The Azens will not be missed

Surrender unconditionally
Or you'll be obliterated
In a great storm of nuclear fire, yeah yeah

The shot changed to the Solisian capital. As Moriarty and the Elders sang and danced, explosions were going off in the distance. The entire city and sky was awash with flames.

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Death to all of Solisia
To you from me

The shot changed to the Solisian Queen crucified as she watched many thousands of her nobles and officials being burnt alive in a giant pyre.

I know what I'll do
Once I conquer you
I'll crucify your bigoted Queen
Then burn the rest alive
Except for those, who love my music

The shot changed to a satellite view of the world, with Solisia being engulfed in nuclear explosions.

Killing all the Azens
Killing all the Azens
Surrender or else
Killing all the Azens
I'm gonna kill you all
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh-oh

The shot changed to a large desolate wasteland. The ground and sky both slate grey and covered in ash. Millions of Solisians were crucified in the background and crying out in pain (though obviously only faintly, so as not to ruin the music). In front Moriarty and Elder Dance Crew continued the song and their synchronised dancing, but were joined by many thousands of Ardokians of all ages who joined in (dancing among the crucified Solisians).

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Death to all of Solisia
To you from me

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Death to all of Solisia
To you from me

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion

I'll be killing
The entire Azen Legion
Death to all of Solisia
To you from me

The music video was uploaded to all possible platforms across the world. The video got millions of views and downloads within just hours in Ardoki alone. It was a hit, bringing millions in sales to the Alistaire Moriarty Entertainment Company (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Moriarty Corporation). In addition, the music video was also directly sent to the Solisian government and news agencies to ensure they received it. This time no one was harmed in the music video, so it was hoped that the focus would instead be on the message of the song and there would be no allegations of human rights violation this time.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Royal Palace, Selvik, Cossack Khanate

Heir to the throne and acting Imperator Rudra Khan sat behind his desk, watching the so-called “emperor” of Ardoki doing a dance while singing about ravaging the nation of Solisia. The young heir didn’t know much about relations with Solisia, but he knew enough about Ardoki to take this seriously. Once Moriarty published a song, it always gained popularity within Ardoki, one way or the other. And Rudra knew that a war in the region, especially with a power as liberal as Ardokia, would entail action. Military action.

Usually, there would be negotiating and economic wars before a conventional war. But that wasn’t the case with nations like Ardokia and Thouthen. They had to be dealt with quickly.

He pulled off his headphones with one hand and looked up at a nearby advisor “What the hell is this?”
“Moriarty’s newest single, Your Highness. In reaction to Solisia’s offense against an LGBT march…”

“I suppose this could be interpreted as literal threat?

“It could be, Your Highness.”

“So Moriarty wants Solisia to bow in submission for being a righteous nation? What audacity?!”

Rudra opened a drawer and pulled out a notepad of paper, ripping one out and yanking a pen from its holder. After 2 minutes of furious writing and editing, the prince handed the paper to the advisor. “Take it to Foreign Affairs. They’ll publish it. Make sure it goes public as well”

Official Declaration from the Office of the Imperator

To: All nations, and the people of those nations
From: Office of the Imperator, published by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
ATTN: Solisia, Ardoki, and the general Cornellian region

Dear nations and citizens,

It is upon hearing audacious content and seeing explicitly threatening visuals that I dictate this letter, addressed to whomever chooses to see it. But first, I must address the impudent nation of Ardoki, with its immense hypocrisy. The Emperor of said nation has released a highly offensive “music video” depicting Solisians suffering and Ardokians razing Solisia and murdering millions of their people. Moriarty has also stated in the song that he will, I quote “crucify your queen / then burn the rest alive”

In this statement, and many others, Moriarty displays a insolent lack of respect for national sovereignty, and for religion, calling Solisian culture “backwards religion and tradition”, and proved that Ardoki is essentially Ardokian supremacism mixed with cultural Marxist ideas.

Moriarty has indicated that Ardoki will use coercion and military might to force Solisia to choke on their strain of anti-traditionalist degeneracy, stating “While Ardoki let them get away with their transgressions once before, we shall not make that mistake again.”

The ridiculousness of this “Ardokianism” is shown in their national ego and their belief that far-left progressivism is the superior ideology, and that this ideology must suffocate all traditional and God-fearing people.

The Khanate’s support lies with Solisia in their resistance against the wave of Ardokian aggression and assault, and if Ardoki chooses the violent path of action that they have hinted at, the Khanate will not hesitate to give Solisia full backing in repelling the scores of globalist degenerates at their doorstep.

Signed,

Raja Rudra Khan, acting Imperator, Cossack Khanate

PUBLISHED BY THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:16 pm

Early reports coming in from the combined fleet actions against Thouthen had reported initially bad casualties from a surprise attack on the Vionna-Frankenlischan fleet, and the disappearance of one of the Solisian submarines. However, General Unwerth reported, coordinated responses from the Commoner and Edomite carrier task force supported by the National Air Force operating out of Haran province had apparently wreaked havoc on the Thouthen fleet. Intelligence indicated that remaining elements were retreating. It was, at present, not a proper after action report. One thing was certain: the world would not support Thouthen. Furthermore, there was no coalition that would force New Edom’s hand with regard to its policies on the Morality Act. The King-Emperor’s determination to be strong willed and merciful had prevailed. The most fierce of the radicals, given the option of simply leaving the country peacefully with any wealth they had, took that option to such a degree that there was no real opposition to the Morality Act left. The coalition government had, as far as anyone could tell, won.

From the Office of the Minister of Foreign

To Cormac Cleary, Foreign Minister, Grand Empire of Ardoki

Dear Minister,

I must express my government’s disapproval and displeasure at recent public statements made by your head of state. While it is reasonable for your news outlets to report on events and place moral interpretation upon them, as was done in the Arts News article about the deaths and injuries following what has been reported as an armed conflict in the streets of Solisia’s capital, a greater degree of responsibility must be placed on official responses.

The music video that was presented by your Grand Emperor can scarcely be misinterpreted as being hostile towards the Empire of Solisia, but the lyrics and symbology of the video strongly suggest a declaration of war. I wish to be absolutely clear: if there is a declaration of war against Solisia, her allies must respond with direct efforts to defend Solisia. Has your government declared war on Solisia? If not, what was the purpose of this video?

I have the honour to be,
Hosidius Geta,
Foreign Minister

“What was the purpose?” argued Count Lalery after Geta read the letter in the Council of Ministers. “It ws the response we all expected: a dumb song and dance routine. This guy’s a punk, he’s not going to do anything.”

“It’s such a happy tune,” said General Ashdod. “It’s like something my niece would dance to. I’m a bit confused by it, actually.”

“But the point is that the lyrics cannot be mistaken,” pointed out Count Sharra. “Let’s see what they have to say, but I imagine it is more posturing. The truth is that all these nations that supposedly loathe our morality laws are merely puffing their chests. They don’t really care about the people they claim to care about. Our government does. We have protected them from persecution and at the same time are trying to care for their mental health and moral needs. But now and then, foreigners try to stir things up. Liberals wanting to replace lawful governments so that nothing stands in the way of their greed; communists who want to seize power. But they will continue to fail if we keep the ship sailing in the right direction. I think it’s a fine letter, Hosidius.” Heads nodded around the table at this.

“As for Solisia, I suspect that the Queen wants to handle this crisis herself, but I think that we might consider sending the Imperion troops home. We are not facing any direct threat. We achieved our purpose: extra regional nations will receive a swift and efficient response. Ladies and gentlemen: our foreign and defense policy in this regard has been, what I think I may say without hesitation, a remarkable success.”

“A sure test of our governance,” rumbled the King-Emperor. “Nothing like a crisis to test resolve and resourcefulness. I agree with the President of the Council. But let us not be immodest: let us give thanks to God, who is the source of that resolve and determination, the maker of nations and leaders alike. Let us pray.”

The assembled men and women prayed thus:

Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good,
and his love is eternal.
Let the people of Edom say,
“His love is eternal.”
Let the priests of God say,
“His love is eternal.”
Let all who worship him say,
“His love is eternal.”
In our distress we called to the Lord;
he answered us and set us free.

The Lord is with us, we will not be afraid;
what can anyone do to us?
It is the Lord who helps us,
and we will see our enemies defeated.
It is better to trust in the Lord
than to depend on people.
It is better to trust in the Lord
than to depend on human leaders.
Many enemies were around us;
but we destroyed them by the power of the Lord!
They were around us on every side;
but we destroyed them by the power of the Lord!
They swarmed around us like bees,
but they burned out as quickly as a brush fire;
by the power of the Lord we destroyed them.
We were fiercely attacked and was being defeated,
but the Lord helped us.
The Lord makes us powerful and strong;
he has saved us.

Listen to the glad shouts of victory in the tents of God's people:
“The Lord's mighty power has done it!
His power has brought us victory—
his mighty power in battle!”
We will not die; instead, we will live
and proclaim what the Lord has done.
He has punished us severely,
but he has not let us die.
Open to us the gates of the Temple;
We will go in and give thanks to the Lord!
This is the gate of the Lord;
only the righteous can come in.
We praise you, Lord, because you heard us,
because you have given us victory

The Nordic 5
Secretary

Founded: Oct 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordic 5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Another weekend, another video. Emily started it and she didn't look so good.

"I heard about some...recent events... and I'm honestly kind of scared. Everything's supposed to be alright, we're protected, the queen made sure of that...but we need to save the people targeted in other countries. Taking in refugees is going to be hard, but I encourage other countries to partake too, we can't let these unjust acts against humanity continue... This cruel regime needs to fall, and we're not sure how..." She trailed off and let out a sigh. "At least I'm alright, I guess, I'm thankful for that... and I've made a lot of friends, Mathias and his boyfriend Berwald are really nice to me, and Berwald makes really good cinnamon rolls and coffee..." She said with a smile. "And Emil's become like a brother to me, he has a pet puffin and it can be kinda mean, I guess, but still cool. His brother, Lukas, is really protective. I don't really see Tino much, apparently he lives far away in a cottage, it's probably really peaceful though. Sorry to ramble...I guess that's it for now, goodbye for now, everyone." She uploaded it at 5 again.

Months seemed to fly, and the semi-large Scandinavian country kept taking in refugees. But was this really all they could do?
Last edited by The Nordic 5 on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Naval Base Tyrannis,
HMS General Zadok Hespernius
Vice Admiral Sir Stephen Francis Macnarin

The Admiral looked out the window at the sentry posted by the ship. The report from the allied fleet that had gone up against Thouten had not been good as the Vionnians had lost heavily. The Thouten had defeated by the Cornellian-Imperion Fleet. The Cornellian Squadron had remained in port on the orders from the Admiralty as the Allied fleets had been deemed more than enough to put down the rampaging Social Justice Warriors. The Mcnernians did not like them at all even as they were inclined to be more liberal than some in SACTO. The Mcnernian admiral sipped a cup of coffee, the stuff was from Cuscatlan or something. A rather good brew for the midday meal. Which included reports on patrols off the coast. Arthur Folass had the report though that made his day. Six SSKs were on the way to the region. Dispatched from the Craigcolm isles and the base there.

“Six SSKs Arthur and the Thouten Fleet is from what I can assume based on NAVINT SAT overpasses on the run….”

“Yes sir.”

Macnarin put the printout down and turned to the picture of his lover. She had sent it to him, she was wearing a fine sundress that showed her figure. She said she was wondering in a letter when she could come to Cornellia and take in the beaches.

“Well darling you can come when Ive disposed of the blasted Rainbow warriors.”
“Yes Commodore.”

“Hows your kids?”

“Good, good, enjoying the life of Navy brats.”

TO:Imperion Coalition Command, Cornellia

SUB:Elimination of Enemy Assets

SEC:Admirals Personal Seal-MOST SECRET

Greetings

While the Thouten fleet has been defeated we in MCnernia are wondering if the Imperion coalition plans to annalhiate them. The Cornellian Squadron has been seconded a wolf pack of six SSKs of Althsea Class. Said units have met with a tender and with authorization can be deployed to the interception or shadowing of the Thouten fleet once they exit the region.
Last edited by McNernia on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Intention to Condemn Solisia and All Her Supporters

A couple of days ago the Solisians perpetrated one of the most horrific acts of violence and unrestrained hate in recent years. Thousands of unarmed peaceful protesters, merely petitioning for equal rights and protection from violence, were surrounded and slaughtered by the Azen Legion (an infamous branch of the Solisian military notorious for its savagery) in the crudest of manners. Swords and bayonets were used to maximise casualties and increase suffering. Non-lethal methods, such as tear gas, water cannons, batons, even rubber bullets, were not attempted. That the Azen Legion immediately began their butcher without restraint clearly shows that they were under orders from the highest authority. Only the Solisian Queen could order such a horrific act.

His Grand Imperial Majesty has announced an extraordinary session of the Imperial Senate to table a condemnation of Solisia and all countries who support her fateful actions on that day. Alongside this condemnation shall be an ultimatum to Solisia. The details of this ultimatum shall not be released at this moment; however, I strongly encourage the Solisians to take it seriously. For those countries who have come out in defence of Solisia (or will come out in the future, if one could be so foolish), prepare for sanctions. I highly recommend that all countries who have not yet condemned Solisia to quickly make your condemnations, lest you be mistaken for supporting outrageous human rights violations.

Fionn Cormac Cleary, Minister of External Affairs of the Government of the Greater Ardokian Empire
Department of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of the Greater Ardokian Empire

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:20 am

To: Fionn Cormac Cleary, Minister of External Affairs; Greater Ardokian Empire.
From: Rep. Kevin Mayer; On Behalf of Emperor JC, Emperor of TECT & Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition.
Subject: Solisian Condemnation.
Encryption: None.

Dear Mr. Cleary, and by extension the viewing masses,

On behalf of His Imperial and Royal Majesty Emperor JC, Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition, I must duly remind the Greater Empire of Ardoki that threats aren't the... calmest of methods to use when voicing one's displeasure with the Imperion Coalition. Your condemnation's pacifist nature (or maybe de-escalating/non-violent intentions) were utterly ruined when you decided to broadly state an ultimatum is put into place; hard to agree to an ultimatum, let alone abide by one, when the country issuing it is the only one privy to its contents after all. Second, I must also remind you that the Greater Empire of Ardoki has been under increased Imperion Coalition tariffs (1,000% to be exact) over the last two weeks. Even if said embargo didn't exist, I highly doubt an Imperion nation imports anything from a country such as yours, especially if either party had to pay such excruciating tariffs. Third and finally, the following quote comes directly from my Emperor and our Imperial Marshal concerning Ardoki's condemnation:

"The Greater Ardokian Empire condemned Solisia today for 'the most horrific act of violence' in recent years. They claim thousands died for simply asking for rights. I don't blame them for having that viewpoint. Leave it to the experts to identify potential atrocities. Or are their memories so lax that they forget five years ago, the Greater Ardokian Empire systematically slaughtered millions of people. Whether it was on the battlefield, in their concentration camps, or in their death camps, Ardoki brutally murdered millions of Christians for their faith. Maybe the repeated showers of innocent blood, both foreign and domestic, have brainwashed them into forgetting the endless millions of people the Ardokin regime is responsible for massacring? It's almost as if they're sizing up perceived competition in some lunacy contest to see who can murder the most innocent people possible. Unfortunately for the Ardokian regime, nobody's impressed by how many Christians or fellow Ardokians they can slaughter. It takes little effort or bravery to murder unarmed, defenseless civilians. Targets are easy to hit when they're lined up against a wall only five meters from their executioners."

Sincerely,
Representative Kevin Mayer of TECT
HIRM Emperor JC, Imperial Marshal of the Imperion Coalition
The Imperion Coalition.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:19 pm

En Route to Holding Point
Somewhere Near Cornellia

The submarine was quiet as it led the formation through the depths of the interregional ocean to the holding point within a few days of Base one which was the Mcnernians first interregional outpost. The distance was vast and rumored that the island would be a headquarters for Global command. The Mcnernian Royal Navy had stepped into war footing as the Ordenites had been getting aggressive in Krasnova. Whereas the Golden throne was inclined to grant people autonomy the Riech stripped it away with the annexation of many areas and the destruction of peoples. The six submarines were air independent propulsion vessels which were good for the running in shallow waters. The Imperion coalition had routed the pride of the worlds Rainbow warriors. They were running scared back to their home region. Out here in the interregional waters no one could hear you scream as torpedoes tore into the hull sending a lot of rainbow warriors to the bottom. Honor less dogs unlike the Red Star Soviets. Who had gone down at the hands of the Wehrmacht who were just cruising for an ass wopping.

So the ships arrived at the coordinates and began to wait. A tender was several miles distant and standing by. Its radar would provide what was needed to detect the foe. Also Naval satellites were passing overhead and making sure that things were going as planned. Now all that mattered was making it to the holding point from where they would dash out and intercept the retreating Thouten fleet.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 pm

RECIPIENT(S): Representative Kevin Mayer
SENDER: Fionn Cormac Cleary, Minister of External Affairs
SUBJECT: RE: Solisian Condemnation
Dear Kevin Mayer,

You'll get the ultimatum when you get it. Be patient. His Grand Imperial Majesty shall read it before the Imperial Senate shortly. Perhaps he is preparing a new song as well? You didn't hear that from me. ;)

Now onto other matters. How dare you uphold your unjust embargo against us! We demand you immediately revoke it and apologise. I thought you supported free trade? It certainly looks like you don't. The Moriarty Corporation would be a fine addition to the economic life of your little country, produces some great media content as well! Give free trade a chance! This is coming from a social democratic social market economy which supports free trade alongside a robust social safety net. We are not communist! As some accuse us of being!

Finally, I am shocked that once again you recycle these outrageous lies! The Greater Ardokian Empire is a progressive state which has done away with the barbarisms of past, such as the death penalty, torture, and the prison system. Instead we have Rehabilitation Centres, where we focus on rehabilitating our guests to ensure they have a successful transition back into society (of course, some are too dangerous to be released). Does this sound like the type of country to commit crimes against humanity? No, I don't think so.

Fionn Cormac Cleary, Minister of External Affairs of the Government of the Greater Ardokian Empire
Department of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of the Greater Ardokian Empire

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:51 am

RECIPIENT(S): Hosidius Geta, Foreign Minister, Empire of New Edom; Raja Kudra Khan, Acting Imperator, Cossack Khanate
SENDER: Fionn Cormac Cleary, Minister of External Affairs
SUBJECT:
To whom it may concern,

His Grand Imperial Majesty is an internationally renown artist. Since the 80s he has written and performed musical hit after hit, raking up sales in the many billions of NSD. As all familiar with music know, songs are a form of artistic expression. Whatever His Grand Imperial Majesty may have said in a song, is not to be taken as the foreign policy of the Greater Ardokian Empire let alone the views of His Grand Imperial Majesty himself. After listening to Buzz, I'm a Bee!, did you think His Grand Imperial Majesty was a European Honey Bee? No, I don't think so.

Just wait for His Grand Imperial Majesty's address in front of the Imperial Senate, which has been postponed until further notice, but shall occur eventually. Thank you for your cooperation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents