NATION

PASSWORD

Emergence Reboot OOC (Open, Signups welcome)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Do you like the current pace, or do you want things to move on a bit?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Current pace is fine
No votes
NEED MOAR ACTION (Move things along)
50%
Whatever, you are the OP
50%

Total votes : 4

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:25 am

I need a little help with the application.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:17 am

Speyland wrote:I need a little help with the application.

How can we help?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:18 am

What you need?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:39 am

Shadowwell wrote:

What you need?

Does it have to be detailed?

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

WIP

Postby Speyland » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 am

APPLICATION

NAME: Wajdiyya
        ALIAS / DESIGNATION: Ice Queen
        NATIONALITY: Egyptian
        ETHNICITY: Arab
        RACE: Metahuman

APPEARANCE: Standing 6' 1" tall, and slim with olive skin. She has white eyes and her short, curly, dark brown hair is tapered.
She wears Islamic clothing such as a hijab.

PERSONALITY: She's independent and honorable. Of course she's also gracious, forgiving and determined, but far less strongly and often mixed with being desperate as well.
Her independence though, this is what she's most well-liked for. Friends usually count on this and her companionship whenever they need assistance or help.

AFFILIATION: Independent

POWERS / SKILLS:

•Ice Manipulation- Wajdiyya can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
        WEAKNESSES: Overusing one aspect of her power will cause her to lower her body temperature to dangerous levels.
        EQUIPMENT:

•Wajdiyya's Combat Vest: It is capable of sensing Wajdiyya's temperature which automatically cools down according to the facet of her power she's using in order to stabilize her body temperature.

Wajdiyya's Belt: The metal capsules that hangs on the belt contains water, pain medication, and disinfectants. This makes up the first aid kit.

Wajdiyya's Boots: They contain spikes that are placed under the soles. This prevents slipping in frozen places.

BACKSTORY: Wajdiyya was born and grew up in a wealthy family in Cairo, she lived free of worries until she was about 8 years old, but at that point things changed.

She lost her brother in a car accident and was physically abused by her parents to train her to become a villain like them despite getting her power from her father. Alongside a brother she had to survive in a insane world. But with her diligence and capability, she managed to keep ahead of the curve and battle the elements as well as becoming a hero one day. This has turned her into the woman she is today.

Having finally found some stability, she now works tracking the people of the past. By doing so, she hopes to find a place to call home and finally find friends she has never had.

THEME SONG: https://youtu.be/JZhz8xd65NU

ALIGNMENT: True neutral
Last edited by Speyland on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:52 am

Speyland wrote:APPLICATION

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY: She's independent and honorable. Of course she's also gracious, forgiving and determined, but far less strongly and often mixed with being desperate as well.
Her independence though, this is what she's most well-liked for. Friends usually count on this and her companionship whenever they need assistance or help.

POWERS / SKILLS: (Powers refer to superhuman capabilities; Skills refers to non-superhuman training or skills.)

WEAKNESSES: (Be creative. Simple character flaws or rare kryptonite will not suffice.)

EQUIPMENT: (What the character has on them at any give time; specifics can be detailed slightly in parentheses. Be reasonable, i do not want to see peak human characters carrying around a literal or figurative ton of things and parkour off the side of buildings.)

BACKSTORY:

THEME SONG:

For some reason, her personality gives me a Mary Sueish feeling, but, that's probably just me
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:59 am

Speyland wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:What you need?

Does it have to be detailed?

REasonably so i would say.
Powers have to give an idea of what the cahracter can do, weaknesses are similar, Bio/backstory has to detail why they are who they are with a few paragraphs

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
I like your post, OP, and since I made a mess of your plans for Dead Man's Hand, would you mind posting something there that I can go off of, and not make the same mistake again?

WEll, i was wanting to wait for Bycrest to get the Bartender out, but we could go with the illusion/halucination thing, but the intruder would be down below the bar in the rooms down there, by this point.

Yeah, sorry for taking so long with that. The whole internet thing out me behind and then some personal issues came up, along with a crazy work schedule. No rest for the wicked I suppose. I'm almost done with it, can have it up by the end of the day at the latest.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Is mind control available if it is entirely limited to two other characters which are also controlled by me?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Is mind control available if it is entirely limited to two other characters which are also controlled by me?

Most likely not, and why would it be limited to just two cahracters?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Is mind control available if it is entirely limited to two other characters which are also controlled by me?

Most likely not, and why would it be limited to just two cahracters?

They're 3 brothers, and they're linked. I'm porting them from another rp because I never really got to explore their characters fully.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Most likely not, and why would it be limited to just two cahracters?

They're 3 brothers, and they're linked. I'm porting them from another rp because I never really got to explore their characters fully.

I would need to know more, and if it would be some form of telepathic link/consciousness then that wouldnt exactly be mind control

Speyland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:06 pm

APPLICATION

APPEARANCE: Standing 6' 1" tall, and slim with olive skin. She has white eyes and her short, curly, dark brown hair is tapered.
She wears Islamic clothing such as a hijab.

POWERS / SKILLS:

•Ice Manipulation- Wajdiyya can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, slush, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
        WEAKNESSES: Overusing one aspect of her power will cause her to lower her body temperature to dangerous levels.
        EQUIPMENT:

•Wajdiyya's Combat Vest: It is capable of sensing Wajdiyya's temperature which automatically cools down according to the facet of her power she's using in order to stabilize her body temperature.

Wajdiyya's Belt: The metal capsules that hangs on the belt contains water, pain medication, and disinfectants. This makes up the first aid kit.

Wajdiyya's Boots: They contain spikes that are placed under the soles. This prevents slipping in frozen places.

BACKSTORY: Wajdiyya was born and grew up in a wealthy family in Cairo, she lived free of worries until she was about 8 years old, but at that point things changed.

She lost her brother in a car accident and was physically abused by her parents to train her to become a villain like them despite getting her power from her father. Alongside a brother she had to survive in a insane world. But with her diligence and capability, she managed to keep ahead of the curve and battle the elements as well as becoming a hero one day. This has turned her into the woman she is today.

Having finally found some stability, she now works tracking the people of the past. By doing so, she hopes to find a place to call home and finally find friends she has never had.

THEME SONG: https://youtu.be/JZhz8xd65NU

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Speyland wrote:-snip-

First please just edit one app if you can especially if the original app is still on the same page, post the finished app or a link to it later if need be.

The bio needs more, maybe more about her youth or parents.

The equipment is ok, generally speaking, but the utility belt and the temperature regulating vest would most likely not be things, at least in such compact forms.

Now onto the power, the one weakness does not seem to be enough, especially if the character can create polar ice caps.

Additionally i would need more information on the limitations and extent of the characters ice manipulation, as it stands currently the character is denied, if the app is finished.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:30 pm

APPLICATION
(Delete all parenthesis or application will be denied.)

NAME: Roman Marquis
ALIAS / DESIGNATION: N/A
NATIONALITY: American
ETHNICITY: Cajun

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY: Roman is a dead serious fighter whenever he's in combat. He puts all his attention in finishing a fight quickly but always keeps cards close to his chest in case his opponent survives or someone is watching. This is why he doesn't rely on his meta abilities in most fights and only goes all out when necessary. Outside of combat, he still a tough guy but more approachable. He's got a dark sense of humor but otherwise means well. Just don't mess with the people he cares about.

AFFILIATION: Dead Man's Hand

POWERS / SKILLS:
  • Enhanced Body- Roman's meta abilities allow him to be stronger, faster, and more durable than humans at their best. He can lift around 5,000 pounds, move faster than most humans can react, and jump as high as 10 feet in the air.
    Mainly:
    • Enhanced Accuracy
    • Enhanced Agility
    • Enhanced Combat
    • Enhanced Dexterity
    • Enhanced Durability
    • Enhanced Enduarnce
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Enhanced Reflexes
    • Enhanced Regeneration
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Enhanced Strength

• Weapons Expert
  • Hand-to-Hand Combatant
  • Tactical Expert
  • Badass

WEAKNESSES:
  • Still a human, so can die to anything that can kill people. It just that it'll take a couple extra bullets or a bigger explosion.
  • Roman holds himself back. While not being ashamed of his meta abilities, he's not one to rely on them. Roman will try to fight with his normal skills until he see's no other option.
EQUIPMENT:
  • An arsenal of various weapons he's collected and maintained over the years. His stores contain, but are not limited too; HK416C assault riffle, Model 586 Magnum, MP5 submachine gun, BOSG.12.2 shotgun, several grenades, and a RPG.
  • He keeps a Desert Eagle on his person at all times along with two hunting knives.

BACKSTORY: Roman's spent a lot of time over his life doing various illegal things. He started out his career as a bounty hunter, tracking down the most dangerous criminals and turning them in for the cash. Then Roman joined a small militia deployed in the middle east. There he led raids against encampments and created his own tactics for guerilla warfare. HIs company gave him the nickname, "The Walking Army" for his ability to singlehandedly take out battalions on his own. After that, he went a bit more off-grid as a commander of a Cuban pirate group. He raided the sea, robbing from unsuspecting vacationers, working for cartels, and racking up a sizable treasure. All this went towards the vary simple goal Roman had, retirement.

After his very colored past, Roman decided that he should quit while he was ahead. He hadn't died yet and never received any serious injuries, so he considered himself lucky. He collected his riches, and settled down in San Francisco, figuring that a bustling city is the last place people would look for him. Not wanting to be completely out of the loop however, Roman became the bartender at the Dead Man's Hand to keep tabs on the developing meta situation. He's been in the game way too long to not know when a war is coming.

OPTIONAL
GOALS:
FEARS:

THEME SONG:

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Let do dis
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 pm

For those whom it concerns, i could add a small edit to my post indicating the ttacka dn blackout was an illusion, and that someone ahd slipped below to the Back Rooms, but nothing else, leaving the rest open for those there.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:13 pm

Shadowwell wrote:For those whom it concerns, i could add a small edit to my post indicating the ttacka dn blackout was an illusion, and that someone ahd slipped below to the Back Rooms, but nothing else, leaving the rest open for those there.

That is fine with me.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:For those whom it concerns, i could add a small edit to my post indicating the ttacka dn blackout was an illusion, and that someone ahd slipped below to the Back Rooms, but nothing else, leaving the rest open for those there.

That is fine with me.

Done, additionally, though bycrests cahracter is the bartender and practically runs the place, the actual owner is an ancient Immortal.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:17 am

Shadowwell wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
That is fine with me.

Done, additionally, though bycrests cahracter is the bartender and practically runs the place, the actual owner is an ancient Immortal.

Which is fine. Molly doesn't know that though. I can come up with an excuse for who she thought was the manager. Maybe someone who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was worried.

Edit - ENDEM - I had Molly interact with Ezekiel, in case you were wondering.
Last edited by Talchyon on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:14 am

Talchyon wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

Which is fine. Molly doesn't know that though. I can come up with an excuse for who she thought was the manager. Maybe someone who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and was worried.

Edit - ENDEM - I had Molly interact with Ezekiel, in case you were wondering.

Okay, I'll reply when I can
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

The Great Swedish Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Swedish Empire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:22 am

APPLICATION

NAME: Johnathen Green
ALIAS / DESIGNATION: Mad Green
NATIONALITY: Canadian
ETHNICITY: Slavic

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:

Green is far from right in the head, hence his name. He was never right in the head. He spoke of visions of angels and voices of devils when he was young. He suffered fits and anger and depression throughout his entire life. He also suffers from "Brain Fever" where he goes into seizures and often bleeds from his eyes. His many shrinks have theorized this condition as a side effect of his metahuman abilities. He has an easily shaken spirit and often fears death like most others. Not because of the obvious reasons but because the voices told him so. He tries to be social but often falls flat on his face and is often awkward and strange with others.

He constantly assembles, disassembles, and polishes his rifle and belongings suggesting he is heavly affected by OCD.

AFFILIATION: M.A.I.D.
POWERS / SKILLS:

Higher oxygen uptake: Green has a far Higher oxygen uptake than other humans. He can stop his breathing for hours at a time and be as still as a rock. This allows him to decrease any possible scope sway as even the smallest movement could make his shot go far wide. His heart also beats slightly slower than normal because of this.

Time preception: His higher oxygen intake allows Green to accelerate his brain function giving himself the perception that time is slowed. It allows him to give himself a second to think and be more accurate with his shot. However, he is more at risk of Brain Fever whenever he uses this.

Master Marksman: Hailed as one of the World's greatest marksmen, Green is an outstanding all-around master marksman, tremendously skilled in wielding both conventional firearms and even other unconventional ones, like throwing knives or a bow, with unerring accuracy due to his keen eyesight and impeccable hand-eye coordination. He was once able to take the head off a dummy target from over a thousand meters away with his grandfather's old revolver.

Expert scout: Hailed from Canada's unforgiving and isolated far north, Green is well versed in the skills of tracking and scouting. He is able to track the trail of a deer a week old and once was able to track a target being simply looking a bent blade of glass and a twig. He also knows how to set up traps for small animals and even larger prey.
WEAKNESSES:

"Brain Fever": Green suffers from "Brain Fever's". It usually first came as headaches, nausea, shapes appearing in the corner of his vision. Then, the anxiety, the tunnel vision. After that, if he was lucky, a sudden white-hot migraine pain that would burst and erupt inside his skull and leave him dazed and helpless for hours. If he was unlucky, he would suffer seizures, fits, vomit blood, thrashing seizures that left him bruised and bloody. After all that he would be an empty shell of his former self. This is often triggered by a myriad of things from stress, pain, pressure, too, strangely, mangoes. He has some medication for that but he often forgets to take them or replace them when he is out.

Close quarters: While Green is an expert marksman he is wholly inept when it comes to being up close and personal with his foe. He can only recall the basic self-defense techniques he was thought back in basic.
EQUIPMENT:

EM1 Marksmen: (The EM1 is a direct energy weapon; emitting a beam of highly-energetic, focused, coherent photons. The high amount of energy carried by the photons of the beam causes the immediate surface area of a target to be vaporized in a small explosion. The rifle is fairly reliable but rapid use, ie full auto, will rapidly degrade it leading to an increased chance that the weapon will implode. The energy magazines themselves are sometimes hard to come by. The marksmen variant has a strengthened barrel and energy amplification chamber. It is effective up to nearly four kilometers and has next to no drop. Due to the increased power of the shot, the stress on the barrel is considerable and the resultant metal fatigue means that Green needs to replace the barrel with greater frequency than he would that of a normal EM1. A long flash suppressor fitted to the gun muzzle ensures that the telltale flashes of the EM1 shots do not betray the sniper's position, though the standard practice remains to relocate after each shot. It does share a flaw with normal EM1's in that it is rather loud. A suppressor can be fitted though it must be replaced often as use can melt and degrade it.

The Magazines of the EM1 are sometimes hard to come by but they are worth the price as they been recharged by a simple car battery and even just normal batteries.

The Enhanced Energy Magazine is a high-powered energy magazine with liquid metal batteries that fires far fewer blasts, only having five shots; it also degrades and damages the barrel. However, the Enhanced Energy Magazine compensates for this by providing the weapon with better firepower.

Green's marksmen can also switch to burst fire for close range though it erodes the firing system, he also has a grapple gun under barrel attachment to get into hard-to-reach spots.

FN P-35/Hi-Power pistol

Tangle Gun (Fire three durasteel cable that wraps around the target that sends an electric shock when activated)

C1 Bayonet Knife

•3x Frag Grenades

•3x Smoke Grenades

•3x Flashbangs

BACKSTORY:

Born in 1989, April 7th, to the remote Canadian town of Wombourne. Green was never really right in the head the moment he came out. He was a slower learner than other kids and had trouble socially in his younger years. His fits would often scare his mother and father who took him all over western Canada for a doctor to cure his condition. They were only able to prescribe pills for his "Brian Fever" but they could do little about anything else.

As he grew up, Green would always have trouble with the other kids and suffer constant ridicule by others who often gave him names which ranged from"Mad Green" to "Busher." He would spend as little time as possible with others. His father made some extra income on fine pelts that he sold all over the nation and the two formed small business. His father was often impressed by how good his son was with his rifle. Green was well liked with his father's customers of the towns as his pelts were clean and pure. Green's mother also often came along. During the school breaks the family would often go on hunting trips and come back with a small fortune in pelts and meats.

However, as he approached adolescence it became worse. He saw things that couldn't could. Things that shouldn't talk talked. Visions of angels and demons. One bad rainy day, where the heavens burst open and demons called out to him, Green took shelter in the local church where he had the worse attack of his life. He woke up finding the pastor, father Henry, taking care of him. The pastor introduced Green to god and his glory. Green took a fascination to god. He found comfort in knowing that there was someone out there that didn't see him as mad and that he had a greater purpose. He found faith.

He found himself going to church on Sunday's more and more often. Then one day father Henry had a missionary mission to Libya where he was killed and beheaded by government forces. In anger, Green finished his education and joined the Canadian Army; he barely passed basic and got once more got the name as "Mad Green." He was an amazing shot and it was decided that his risky personality was worth it if they had him behind the scope.

He from the beginning of the civil war to the end on countless missions but he came home empty. Though Green had fought and killed the men who killed Father Henry, Green knew that Father Henry would have hated what he did. He had thought Green so much about casting out evil and hate as they were the traits of the devil. Green never forgave himself for accepting sin and evil into his heart.

Green moved to Toronto and took up an average job but there would always be that itch. Then one day he found Canadian agents at his door who politely asked him to come with them. They had reviewed his files and came to the conclusion that he was a metahuman and asked nicely if they could run some test on him. Green gladly accepted any chance to once more serve his nation and people.

Green became an agent for Canadian black ops and carried out several operations using his marksmen skills to take down people that were a threat to Canda and the world. After nearly a dozen operations, Green was given an option to be leased to the US Government M.A.I.D. to improve US-Canadian metahuman relationships.

OPTIONAL
GOALS:
FEARS:

THEME SONG:

ALIGNMENT: (Chaotic Good, Lawful Evil, True Neutral, et cetera.)
Last edited by The Great Swedish Empire on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Stuff. Just stuff.

Bycrest
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:20 pm

I'll get a post up for Jasper later, just figured I'd help move Dead Man's Hand along a bit.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Bycrest wrote:I'll get a post up for Jasper later, just figured I'd help move Dead Man's Hand along a bit.

Romans accepted by the way. :P

The Great Swedish Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Swedish Empire » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:00 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Bycrest wrote:I'll get a post up for Jasper later, just figured I'd help move Dead Man's Hand along a bit.

Romans accepted by the way. :P

How bout Green?
Stuff. Just stuff.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse