NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Industrial Pollution Control (REPEALED RES. EDIT)

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Kusvice
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Industrial Pollution Control (REPEALED RES. EDIT)

Postby Kusvice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:39 pm

A resolution to increase the quality of the world's environment, at the expense of industry.
Description: The World Assembly;

AWARE that industrial growth is essential for economic development and employment

CONCERNED that industrial pollution has a negative impact on the environment

WORRIED about the dangers of climate change as well as the impact it has on the population

CONVINCED that without proper regulations the impact on the environment will be significantly larger

ENCOURAGING all member nations to advance an enviromental friendly output

1. DEFINES "Threshold of environmental quality" as:''An abrupt change in an ecosystem quality, property or phenomenon''

2. DEFINES "pollution" as ''The contamination of the physical and biological components of the earth/atmosphere system to such an extent that normal environmental processes are adversely affected.''

3. TASKS the World Assembly Science Program (WASP) with the following duties
i:Publish annual reports on industrial production and climate change
ii:Work with member states in order to adopt enviromental friendly industries
iii:Help member nations understand the importance of Enviromental pollution
iv:Work with member nations in order to estimate economic loss due to industrial production
v:Work with member nations in order to adapt new enviromental-friendly policies for pollution reduction
vi:Encourage young kids to be aware of the dangers of climate change with the adaption of a new school subject for elementary schools and kindergartens called ''Environmental Studies''
vii.Encourage the study of ''Enviromental and Natural Studies'' in university and create special universities for the study of the enviroment

4.ORDERS Member Nations to apply the following:
i:Adapt new eco-friendly policies for the reducement of climate change approved by WASP
ii:Encourage research on the subject of environmental pollution
iii: Urge awareness on climate change and environmental pollution
iv: Create policies to criminalize violations of this act

5:Encourages nations to promote renewable energy in industry where possible

6. CLARIFIES that nothing in this act stops member nations to give economic and/or technical aid in industries in order to adapt to these rules easier
Last edited by Kusvice on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:42 pm

(OOC: Could you explain what ‘REPEALED RES. EDIT’ means in your title? I haven’t seen those tags, at least not together, before.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Kusvice
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusvice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 pm

I edited a repealed resoloution, added, erased some articles etc. Sorry if I did something wrong, i am new here, and, to be honest i feel a bit lost.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:50 pm

Kusvice wrote:I edited a repealed resoloution, added, erased some articles etc. Sorry if I did something wrong, i am new here, and, to be honest i feel a bit lost.

(OOC: Everyone feels a bit lost on their first entry into the General Assembly; it has one of the steepest learning curves out of all the forums. Welcome, by the way, to this most august subforum.

The reason I asked about your tag was because I wanted to check you had the original author’s permission before merely editing their work. If you do, continue, as this is a very good proposal especially for a first time. If you don’t have their permission, then I recommend either trying to obtain it or rewriting the proposal so it is entirely your own work.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Kusvice
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusvice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 pm

OK, thank you!

Kusvice
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusvice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm

Hey, I found out that the nation that wrote this (Sakash) doesn't exist anymore, what can I do?

Bananaistan
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bananaistan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:09 am

Kusvice wrote:Hey, I found out that the nation that wrote this (Sakash) doesn't exist anymore, what can I do?

OOC: Write your own material from scratch. Note the arguments in the repeal, the debate thread for the original and the debate thread for the repeal. The original was repealed for good reason, it makes little sense to replace it with effectively the same problems.
Delegation of the People's Republic of Bananaistan to the World Assembly
Head of delegation and the Permanent Representative: Comrade Ambassador Theodorus "Ted" Hornwood
General Assistant and Head of Security: Comrade Watchman Brian of Tarth
There was the Pope and John F. Kennedy and Jack Charlton and the three of them were staring me in the face.
Ideological Bulwark #281
THIS

Kusvice
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Kusvice » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:12 am

OK, thanks!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly