NATION

PASSWORD

ReArk Armaments (OPEN, WIP, MT)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

ReArk Armaments (OPEN, WIP, MT)

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:05 am

ReArkArmaments
Excellence in firearms and munitions since 1896

History
(WIP)
Export Policy
1: Communists are NOT welcome to purchase from this storefront. Dedicated anti-communist buyers may or may not receive aid and discounts.
(WIP)
2: Keep it realistic. This is a general tip for buying in other storefronts as well. There is no way a nation with a population of 6 million buys 100,000 tanks. Read up on military realism (check out the GE&T Welcome Thread for player-written guides) before starting your RPs. Just a general tip.
3: I am the OP god here and if I turn your order down for any reason (I’ll usually tell you why), please take it respectfully. I am fully aware of my right to call in the mods if I need to, so don’t be that player.
4: WIP, I guess.

Discounts
1: All SACTO members receive an automatic 5% off on purchase (membership must be claimed by nation upon order)
2: All Imperion nations receive 10% off on purchases (membership must be claimed upon order)
3: All Council of Free Market Economies full members receive 5% off on small arms purchases, and 10% on munitions purchases.
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Catalogue

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:05 am

Small Arms
CF-50 Heavy Assault Rifle
W7 Handgun
The W7 Handgun is a military / civilian semi-automatic sidearm chambered in .45 ACP. It weighs a comfortable 840 grams, and at 211 mm, is a reasonably-sized handgun. Contrary to the steadily decreasing size of modern handguns, the W7 is a standard pistol that is bound to please soldiers and civilians alike.

There are many benefits to using the W7 pistol. First, as urban combat becomes more and more relevant, the compact design strikes a perfect balance between fitting in the average soldier’s hand, and at the same time being small enough to fit in a makeshift holster or a car glove box. Second, the W7 uses the .45 ACP as its ammunition, which is a superior caliber than 9mm in terms of stopping power and damage dealt. .45 ACP is proven to better against human targets, especially armored ones. Furthermore, using .45 can reduce chamber pressure, which results in longer lifetime of the weapon than 9mm. Thirdly, the gun is designed to be compatible with small sights, under-barrel flashlights, suppressors, many other tactical attachments of the like.

The W7 is a short-recoil operated, similar to other handguns now being adopted by modern armed forces. Designed to have ambidextrous usage, the W7 has an ambidextrous slide catch lever and a magazine catch that can be reversed by the user. The fire selector (Safety and Semi-Automatic) appears on both sides of the gun. The parts themselves can be field stripped without any tools, however one must be careful not to accidentally depress the trigger and fire the weapon.

Although .45 is described as heavier and less accurate at far ranges, the majority of handgun usage is in close-range self-defense situations, which negates this drawback.

Today, the W7 pistol is the standard issue sidearm for the Army, Navy, Covert Operations (not Special Forces), and special police branches.

The W7 also has the ability to be outfitted with a 3 inch barrel extender and a stock, turning the W7 into a more accurate PDW.

Specifications:
Weight: 840 g (including magazine)
Length: 211 mm
Barrel Length: 129 mm
Width: 34 mm
Height: 140 mm
Effective Range: ~60 meters
Maximum Range: ~100 meters
Caliber: .45 ACP
Magazine Capacity: 12 rounds (standard), 20 rounds (extended)
Action: Short recoil operated
Factory Color: Black
Sights: Fixed iron sights, optional tritium night sights insert
Price (unit): $625 NSD

W18 Automatic Revolver

For many years now, inventors have toyed with the idea of making an automatic revolver, and several designs had came out, for example, the Landstad revolver, which filled its cylinder using a magazine inserted into the grip, much like a standard semi-automatic pistol. But due to the intrinsic qualities of a revolver, a truly automatic design was never reached; the best that inventors could do was a semi-automatic revolver. Which is exactly what the W18 is.

Until recently, revolvers were only valued by civilians for their historical significance, not so much it’s actual self-defense or combat value. Well, the W18 and a select few revolvers changed all of that. A Cossack re-make of the Webley-Fosbery revolver designed so long ago, the W18 has earned respect among Cossacks as not only a unique design, but also a practical gun.

The W18 can hold 8 rounds, and it is chambered in the .38 CSA caliber. The caliber in question is an adaptation of the ACP version used by the original makers of the gun. Packed with more punch, the .38 CSA is a suitable round for target shooting and combat alike.

The handle is made from synthetic leather, and the gun itself is made of fine-quality steel. The barrel is partially lined with a thin layer of chrome to prevent corrosion and increase durability. The gun comes with a leather hip holster (although the revolver can be carried under the arm, traditionally it is not).

The gun is recoil-operated, meaning the recoil from the shot cocks the weapon by moving the whole action-cylinder-barrel assembly. When firing the first shot, the assembly has to be pushed back as far as it can go with a free hand to arm the gun. Since the revolver is intended to be carried armed and loaded, it has the feature of a safety catch, which can only be activated when the gun is cocked. Since pulling the trigger does not rotate the cylinder, the shots tend to be smooth and consistent, which allows rapid fire while maintaining accuracy. This makes it favored by civilian target shooters.

Reloading the gun is done by pressing the pivoting lever to release the cylinder and barrel, at which point the user can “break-open” the gun, casting out the casings. After the gun is loaded, the operator simply reverses the process and cocks the gun. The reloading process can be sped up by using full moon clips or speedloaders, whichever the operator prefers.

Variants

Standard: The exact gun described above.

Compact: A much shorter gun, the Compact is only recommended for those who would consider carrying the W18 concealed or putting it in a glovebox or other small place. Since the barrel length is dramatically decreased, the gun’s accuracy is also diminished. However, it still makes good as a self-defense weapon.

Weight: 1.2 kg (~2 lbs)
Length: 280 mm
Barrel Length: 190.5mm Standard, 127mm Compact
Effective Range: 55 meters
Maximum Range: 92 meters
Muzzle Velocity: 195 m/s
Caliber: .38 CSA (.38 ACP also works)
Cylinder Capacity: 8 rounds
Action: Recoil-operated semi-automatic
Sights: Iron sights
Price: $510 NSD

Munitions:
One of the most important things in combat is the stuff that comes out of your gun, mortar, or rocket launcher: Munitions!. That’s why ReArk Armaments brings you its diverse collection of munition packages at an affordable cost.

Small Arm Munitions
NATO 5.56x45mm Round:
$360 NSD per Box (500 rounds)
$7,200 NSD per Crate (10,000 rounds)
$70,000 NSD per Package (100,000 rounds, price has 2,000 discount)

NATO 7.62x51mm Round
$375 NSD per Box (500 rounds)
$7,500 NSD per Crate (10,000 rounds)
$75,000 NSD per Package (100,000 rounds)

6.5 Grendel Round
$350 NSD per Box (500 rounds)
$7,000 NSD per Crate (10,000 rounds)
$70,000 NSD per Package (100,000 rounds)

6.8 Remington Round
$370 NSD per Box (500 rounds)
$7,400 NSD per Crate (10,000 rounds)
$74,000 NSD per Package (100,000 rounds)
WIP

Howitzer Ordnance: ReArk Armaments sells both guided and unguided munitions for howitzers, mainly 130mm and 155mm artillery projectiles. Below are the unguided munitions, which have the benefit of being extremely cheap compared to guided ordnance.

130-HE / 155-HE Unguided:An unguided projectile containing a 5 kilogram explosive mixture and weighs 18 kilograms overall. The projectile is designed to cause irreparable damage to infantry, vehicles, and buildings, and suppress positions with an intimidating mixture of explosive force and shrapnel. Approximately five thousand fragments are produced in the explosion and the projectile has a blast radius of 14 meters, with a shrapnel radius of about 45 meters. Available both in 130mm and 150mm for $200 NSD per single round case

WIP
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:06 am

Reserved for other stuff

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:06 am

Reserved probably for the last time

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:07 am

Reserved if I ever need this, otherwise it will be deleted

Artynaa
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Artynaa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:37 pm

Greetings.
I would like to order 100,000 CF-50 Army Rifles for $120,000,000 NSD, and 5,000 packages(5,000 rounds per rifle) for $350,000,000 NSD, for a total of $470,000,000 NSD.
Artynaan Department of Defense, Military Spending Bureau

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:15 am

Artynaa wrote:Greetings.
I would like to order 100,000 CF-50 Army Rifles for $120,000,000 NSD, and 5,000 packages(5,000 rounds per rifle) for $350,000,000 NSD, for a total of $470,000,000 NSD.

Your order for 100,000 CF-50 rifles is accepted!

Do specify which caliber round you would like for the 5000 packages ordered? We would recommend the 6.5 Grendel (the round the CF-50 uses) and have placed 5,000 packages of the 6.5 Grendel round on standby. If your government would kindly confirm that the packages are the 6.5 Grendel (and not the 5.56x45, which the CF-50 can be adjusted to) we will proceed with the shipment.

Thank you for your time and business!

Artynaa
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Artynaa » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
Artynaa wrote:Greetings.

Do specify which caliber round you would like for the 5000 packages ordered? We would recommend the 6.5 Grendel (the round the CF-50 uses) and have placed 5,000 packages of the 6.5 Grendel round on standby. If your government would kindly confirm that the packages are the 6.5 Grendel (and not the 5.56x45, which the CF-50 can be adjusted to) we will proceed with the shipment.

We would like to order the 6.5 Grendel rounds.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Artynaa wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:

We would like to order the 6.5 Grendel rounds.

We apologize for the late response, your purchase of 5000 packages of 6.5 Grendel ammunition is accepted! Have a nice day!

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

order

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:38 pm

CF-50 Heavy Assault Rifle 2,000,000 with 500 per month in 6.5 Grendel

W7 Handgun 4,000,000 with 500 per month

W18 Automatic Revolver 1,000,000 with 500 per month

and we are very anti-commie and have lots of guns. we would like to add your arms to our forces.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade