NATION

PASSWORD

The Writers' Block

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:26 pm

Can we please change the wording of 1103.1 from "delivered a plague onto us" to "delivered a plague onto our houses", as is the original Spongebob quote which that references?
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Can we please change the wording of 1103.1 from "delivered a plague onto us" to "delivered a plague onto our houses", as is the original Spongebob quote which that references?

Should directly quote Mercutio instead.
Last edited by Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION: While Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners have a smart navigation system that avoids obstacles, the robot may occasionally bump into furniture, objects, pets and ideological assumptions. Therefore, if you have special objects and assumptions that could potentially be damaged by the bumping, remove these objects and assumptions from the room or use boundary markers. Additionally, refrain from looking into laser vision system with remaining eye.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:41 am

Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Can we please change the wording of 1103.1 from "delivered a plague onto us" to "delivered a plague onto our houses", as is the original Spongebob quote which that references?

And what would said quote be?
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:44 am

If anybody needs an idea for an issue, apparently being a direct decendant of Mohammed used to entitle people to massive tax breaks in parts of the Islamic World. This lead to alot of people forging their ansestry. That would be an interesting issue.

I am curious as to how people used to determine their ansestors before DNA testing, with or without forgeries, but anyways...
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:15 am

Australian rePublic wrote:I am curious as to how people used to determine their ansestors before DNA testing, with or without forgeries, but anyways...
Extensive birth records.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 am

Trotterdam wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:I am curious as to how people used to determine their ansestors before DNA testing, with or without forgeries, but anyways...
Extensive birth records.

Huh! Well how does one forge those?

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:26 am

Australian rePublic wrote:

It's Romeo and Juliet.

I am hurt.
A plague a' both your houses! I am sped.
Is he gone and hath nothing?

Anyway, no change is needed to 1103. The character is neither quoting Shakespeare NOR quoting Spongebob parodying Shakespeare. The character is just speaking in entirely normal though marginally archaic idiomatic English.
Last edited by Candlewhisper Archive on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
editors like linguistic ambiguity more than most people

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:27 am

Trotterdam wrote:Extensive birth records.

Huh! Well how does one forge those?

The same way you forge any historical record. With ingenuity, social engineering and bribes.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:08 am

By now, the Middle East is probably full of people who really are descended from Mohammed, even if they don't have the paper trail to prove it. Like how Europe is full of people descended from Charlemagne and parts of Asia have a ton of people descended from Genghis Khan.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:
It's Romeo and Juliet.

I am hurt.
A plague a' both your houses! I am sped.
Is he gone and hath nothing?

Anyway, no change is needed to 1103. The character is neither quoting Shakespeare NOR quoting Spongebob parodying Shakespeare. The character is just speaking in entirely normal though marginally archaic idiomatic English.

Wasn't really suggesting anything other than the fact of Spongebob superceding Shakespeare making me die inside.

:meh:
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION: While Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners have a smart navigation system that avoids obstacles, the robot may occasionally bump into furniture, objects, pets and ideological assumptions. Therefore, if you have special objects and assumptions that could potentially be damaged by the bumping, remove these objects and assumptions from the room or use boundary markers. Additionally, refrain from looking into laser vision system with remaining eye.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:23 am

Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners wrote:Wasn't really suggesting anything other than the fact of Spongebob superceding Shakespeare making me die inside.

Spongebob, Shakespeare... Pretty similar

As Marilyn Monroe said "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:26 am

Candlewhisper Archive wrote:
Autonomous Cleaner Bot Cleaners wrote:Wasn't really suggesting anything other than the fact of Spongebob superceding Shakespeare making me die inside.

Spongebob, Shakespeare... Pretty similar

As Marilyn Monroe said "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

A line that originated, or so I was told by a guide at the rebuilt Globe, as a jibe at the original's main rival the Rose Theatre having a problem with drains...
;)
Last edited by Bears Armed on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Candlewhisper Archive
Senior Issues Editor

Anarchy

Postby Candlewhisper Archive » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:41 am

No, it was definitely Monroe. I saw it on a motivational poster on Instagram.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 pm

The Sherpa Empire wrote:By now, the Middle East is probably full of people who really are descended from Mohammed, even if they don't have the paper trail to prove it. Like how Europe is full of people descended from Charlemagne and parts of Asia have a ton of people descended from Genghis Khan.

Probably why they stopped the program. I saw a list of Top10 people with most decendants, and Mohammed was number 3. Considering that number 2 was Abraham, and number 1 was Eve, both of whose existence is disputed, being highest ranking person who definately did exist is a pretty big deal. Charalemange has has something like 1 billion decendants or something (every single person with at least one drop of European blood), and according to the list I find, Mohammed outranks him. (At this Gengis has only 5% of all men as his decendants, excluding women). They also reacon that Queen Elizabeth II was decendant from Mohammed, and I also wonder if I am too. Man, I gotta do one of those ansestry DNA tests...

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:53 am

I have an issue idea for whoever wants it. I have a title and description, but that's pretty much as far as I could take it:

[[title] Let the blood go

[desc] A news article revealed that more than half of @@NAME@@’s rural hospitals still practice bloodletting as their primary medical treatment, causing citizems to call upon you to modernise the health care system

[validity] high poverty and/or primativeness

1. This is terrible, says minister of health, we need proper medicine

2. Blood letting has been the primary form of treatment for 3000 years, says a barber surgeon, therefore, it obviously does something

3. Something to do with other ancient medicines (acupuncture, cupping, etc.)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:56 am

The Sherpa Empire wrote:By now, the Middle East is probably full of people who really are descended from Mohammed, even if they don't have the paper trail to prove it. Like how Europe is full of people descended from Charlemagne and parts of Asia have a ton of people descended from Genghis Khan.

Probably why they stopped the program. I saw a list of Top10 people with most decendants, and Mohammed was number 3. Considering that number 2 was Abraham, and number 1 was Eve, both of whose existence is disputed, being highest ranking person who definately did exist is a pretty big deal. Charalemange has has something like 1 billion decendants or something (every single person with at least one drop of European blood), and according to the list I find, Mohammed outranks him. (At this Gengis has only 5% of all men as his decendants, excluding women). They also reacon that Queen Elizabeth II was decendant from Mohammed, and I also wonder if I am too. Man, I gotta do one of those ansestry DNA tests...

DNA tests are interesting, but I don't think they can specifically tell you if you're descended from Mohammed. I suppose you could look at where your ancestry is from and how many descendants of Mohammed are in those regions and guess the probability.

DNA test helped my family confirm a rumor about one of our ancestors being black. It's a little ambiguous about what specific kind of black because it's from several generations back, and there's some randomness in which genes get passed on.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:03 pm

The Sherpa Empire wrote:DNA tests are interesting, but I don't think they can specifically tell you if you're descended from Mohammed.
Not unless you have a sample of Mohammed's DNA :)

I guess you could go "well, we keep finding these genes in many people with documented paper trails of being descended from Mohammed, maybe it's an indicator?".

Though DNA tests become less and less reliable the more generations you go back, anyway. If your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was Mohammed (which is approximately the right number of greats according to my math based on how long ago Mohammed lived), then you would only share 0.0000000000000000867361737988403547205962240695953369140625% of his genes. Well, more, due to inbreeding. That far back, you would have had 1152921504606846976 separate great-etc.-grandparents, which is ten million times the number of people who have ever lived, meaning that some of them must be the same person.

Thinking about it, it seems improbable that anyone of Arab ethnicity isn't descended from Mohammed. If not for the tendency of people to marry within their own ethnic group (whether due to bias or just geography), I'd have just said everyone in the world.

Patrilineal and matrilineal descent are easier to determine due to Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA, respectively, not constantly recombining the way the rest of it does, but it turns out that most Muslims do consider descent through both genders legitimate.

The Sherpa Empire wrote:DNA test helped my family confirm a rumor about one of our ancestors being black. It's a little ambiguous about what specific kind of black because it's from several generations back, and there's some randomness in which genes get passed on.
...I assume you can at least tell the difference between Africans, Indonesians, and Central Americans?

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Trotterdam wrote:
The Sherpa Empire wrote:DNA tests are interesting, but I don't think they can specifically tell you if you're descended from Mohammed.

I guess you could go "well, we keep finding these genes in many people with documented paper trails of being descended from Mohammed, maybe it's an indicator?".

Though DNA tests become less and less reliable the more generations you go back, anyway. If your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was Mohammed (which is approximately the right number of greats according to my math based on how long ago Mohammed lived), then you would only share 0.0000000000000000867361737988403547205962240695953369140625% of his genes. Well, more, due to inbreeding. That far back, you would have had 1152921504606846976 separate great-etc.-grandparents, which is ten million times the number of people who have ever lived, meaning that some of them must be the same person.

Thinking about it, it seems improbable that anyone of Arab ethnicity isn't descended from Mohammed. If not for the tendency of people to marry within their own ethnic group (whether due to bias or just geography), I'd have just said everyone in the world.

Unless it's Arabs that have been separated in some way since before the time of Mohammed. It's a good bet that random Joe Arab is descended from Mohammed and random Joe White Guy is descended from Charlemagne, but I wouldn't be surprised to find people in western China who have European DNA without being descended from Charlemagne because, for example, they may be descended from the Roman legion that went to China. Even though that was a long time ago, if the Romans settled in one place and their descendants have stayed in the same area, they may have interbred with each other enough to still have modern people with detectable amounts of European DNA. People who live on islands can also get very genetically isolated, even if they are similar to the population on the mainland.

The Sherpa Empire wrote:DNA test helped my family confirm a rumor about one of our ancestors being black. It's a little ambiguous about what specific kind of black because it's from several generations back, and there's some randomness in which genes get passed on.
...I assume you can at least tell the difference between Africans, Indonesians, and Central Americans?

By "black" I meant African.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Trotterdam wrote:

Patrilineal and matrilineal descent are easier to determine due to Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA, respectively, not constantly recombining the way the rest of it does, but it turns out that most Muslims do consider descent through both genders legitimate.

Which is probably why they stopped the system

[/quote]
Don't forget Aboriginals....
Also, if I'm not mistaking, black Central Americans are black because they were originally slaves sent from Africa
The Sherpa Empire wrote:
Trotterdam wrote:Not unless you have a sample of Mohammed's DNA :)

Unless it's Arabs that have been separated in some way since before the time of Mohammed. It's a good bet that random Joe Arab is descended from Mohammed and random Joe White Guy is descended from Charlemagne, but I wouldn't be surprised to find people in western China who have European DNA without being descended from Charlemagne because, for example, they may be descended from the Roman legion that went to China. Even though that was a long time ago, if the Romans settled in one place and their descendants have stayed in the same area, they may have interbred with each other enough to still have modern people with detectable amounts of European DNA. People who live on islands can also get very genetically isolated, even if they are similar to the population on the mainland.

Silk road, slavery, wars, interbreeding with other tribes who DID interact with Europeans regularly
Also, Trott's math is how they determined that every European is Charlemagne's decendant. As for determining who was decendant from Ghengis and Alex the Great, the numbers are significantly lower, so I don't know how that works. But apparently, most of Alex's decendants were wiped out in the Armenian genocide...

By "black" I meant African.

[/quote]
Fair enough
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Postby Trotterdam » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:57 pm

The Sherpa Empire wrote:Unless it's Arabs that have been separated in some way since before the time of Mohammed. It's a good bet that random Joe Arab is descended from Mohammed and random Joe White Guy is descended from Charlemagne, but I wouldn't be surprised to find people in western China who have European DNA without being descended from Charlemagne because, for example, they may be descended from the Roman legion that went to China. Even though that was a long time ago, if the Romans settled in one place and their descendants have stayed in the same area, they may have interbred with each other enough to still have modern people with detectable amounts of European DNA. People who live on islands can also get very genetically isolated, even if they are similar to the population on the mainland.
Of course, of course. But the Arab/Muslim world was pretty unified as recently as 1200, with merchants and scholars travelling as far as al-Andalus and Persia. Plus Mohammed lived before the impetus that drove Arabs to spread so wide in the first place, being responsible for it. Even if not everyone was descended from Mohammed yet at the time of the expansion, descendants would likely have been spread fairly evenly among the groups as they fractured, so they'd finish the job in parallel.

The Sherpa Empire wrote:By "black" I meant African.
I figured. Just saying that's not really an accurate term, since there are other dark-skinned ethnicities.

Australian rePublic wrote:Don't forget Aboriginals....
Oh right. I just looked them up and they're definitely dark enough to count.

Australian rePublic wrote:Also, if I'm not mistaking, black Central Americans are black because they were originally slaves sent from Africa
Well, I was thinking more of the Amazon Rainforest tribes (which is not a perfectly accurate use of the term "Central American", I guess). Actual Central Americans (as in Panama and further north) are a lighter brown, but still pretty dark compared to people of European descent.

Yeah, there's also a fair number of Africans in the area, but they're not the only dark-skinned ones.

Australian rePublic wrote:Also, Trott's math is how they determined that every European is Charlemagne's decendant.
Of course, everyone is also descended from some random nobody who lived at the same time as Charlemagne.

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:09 pm

AIright, I think it's time to address that I'm probabIy, unfortuanteIy, not going to be an active writer here anymore.

SimpIy put, I started working, and on top of that I have so much irI that I can't even work on my most desired projects, much Iess projects-I-do-for-fun-but-stiII-take-a-Iot-of-time-and-isn't-the-same-as-pIaying-a-game (#GI), much Iess other NS reIated stuff (as of now I'm mostIy a shadow of what I used to be, over in my region).

And on top of that, this means I'm extremeIy unabIe to work on NSI rn. I'd stiII Iike to get some things finished, and I stiII want to do a Iot,
but I know I won't have time for any of it, at Ieast not for another few months.

This aIso means I won't be reaIIy keeping updated my issues Iist, unfortunateIy; again, it's aImost miracuIousIy faIIen to a very Iow spot on my priorities Iist.

It sucks, cause I honestIy didn't think I'd ever type something Iike this, but aIas, it's time I announce that I'II be on a hiatus.
Forever? Eh, not sure; again I'd honestIy Iove to stick around and do more here, it's just I don't have the time.
But it'II at Ieast be a few months before I start up a draft, get my issues Iist finished, or update NSI for reaI. Just a heads up, more than anything.

edit: accidentaIIy used discord formatting
Last edited by Jutsa on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Jutsa wrote:*snip*

Thank you for all the work you've put into NS and to the list, Jutsa :hug:

RL > NS, every time.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Jutsa wrote:AIright, I think it's time to address that I'm probabIy, unfortuanteIy, not going to be an active writer here anymore.

SimpIy put, I started working, and on top of that I have so much irI that I can't even work on my most desired projects, much Iess projects-I-do-for-fun-but-stiII-take-a-Iot-of-time-and-isn't-the-same-as-pIaying-a-game (#GI), much Iess other NS reIated stuff (as of now I'm mostIy a shadow of what I used to be, over in my region).

And on top of that, this means I'm extremeIy unabIe to work on NSI rn. I'd stiII Iike to get some things finished, and I stiII want to do a Iot,
but I know I won't have time for any of it, at Ieast not for another few months.

This aIso means I won't be reaIIy keeping updated my issues Iist, unfortunateIy; again, it's aImost miracuIousIy faIIen to a very Iow spot on my priorities Iist.

It sucks, cause I honestIy didn't think I'd ever type something Iike this, but aIas, it's time I announce that I'II be on a hiatus.
Forever? Eh, not sure; again I'd honestIy Iove to stick around and do more here, it's just I don't have the time.
But it'II at Ieast be a few months before I start up a draft, get my issues Iist finished, or update NSI for reaI. Just a heads up, more than anything.

edit: accidentaIIy used discord formatting

Thanks for your service!

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:41 pm

You gotta do what you gotta do, Jutsa. I hope you can come back, but if you've got RL stuff you need to keep up with, do the RL stuff.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Jutsa, we all are in debt for the good you have done for this community.

Australian rePublic wrote:Don't forget Aboriginals....

Nor the Melanesians, who so reminded the white man of Africa that he named their greatest homeland New Guinea. It should also be noted that a number of South Asian populations reach skin pigmentations comparable to Africans, exempli gratia the Tamils of Southern India and Sri Lanka.
The diversity of human populations is of course more complicated and interesting than the simple categories we use in the West, but I don't think the term 'black' (referring to Africans) is really objectionable. A literal interpetation of the word is inaccurate, but meaning its nonetheless understood.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?