NATION

PASSWORD

The Official Embassy Thread of The Iron Confederacy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Tupolite
Attaché

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Official Embassy Thread of The Iron Confederacy

Postby Tupolite » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:39 pm

THE OFFICIAL EMBASSY THREAD OF The Iron Confederacy

You saw that right. This is so that anyone may publicly field their various questions about TIC domestic and foreign policy, as well as questions about our ideology. All official responses should be considered as carrying the full weight of the government of The Iron Confederacy behind it. Ad hominems will only receive a response if they're clever enough.
Last edited by Tupolite on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:47 pm

Tupolite wrote:This is mainly for the benefit of other fascists and Third Positionists, in addition to miscellaneous sympathetic factions, to publicly field their various questions about TIC domestic and foreign policy, as well as questions about our ideology.

#NoThreadOwnership

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Tupolite wrote:This is mainly for the benefit of other fascists and Third Positionists, in addition to miscellaneous sympathetic factions, to publicly field their various questions about TIC domestic and foreign policy, as well as questions about our ideology.

#NoThreadOwnership

The problematic sentence has been fixed. Thank you for pointing out the gaffe.
Tupolite wrote:Sentience: The wherewithal to recognize when a gun is pointed at your head
Intelligence: The comprehension that the proper course of action is to get out of its way.

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:Holy crap, this is so close to being a rational thought it's physically painful.

Greater Victora wrote:What would happen if you were to combine a bunch of political ideologies I loathe with a passion? You'd get Tupolite. The only thing I don't hate about them is their pro-socioeconomic equality and maybe cultural christianity but that is it.
Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:37 am

Welcome to GP.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:04 am

Oh, it's you guys. That's not fun nice. :meh:
Last edited by Xoriet on Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

New French Etat
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New French Etat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:35 am

Very nice to see that this is finally up! Thank you Tupolite.
Catholic Nationalist

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:47 pm

You banned my puppet.. that was not very nice.
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Oh good, we had just exhausted our last punching bag.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Rhomain
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomain » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:32 pm

“God save Ireland.”
"This flag still challenges the winds of destiny. This flame still burns. This glory shall not die. The soul of Empire is alive, and England again dares to be great."

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:53 pm

I think you're on the wrong forum. All that emo and edge with your aesthetics belong in gothwire..

Oh wait, any goth website worth it's spit wouldn't accept any of you being on there.

Guess you're all stuck in your little corners of the web.
Last edited by Kaystein on Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhomain
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomain » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:19 am

Does anyone have any questions?
"This flag still challenges the winds of destiny. This flame still burns. This glory shall not die. The soul of Empire is alive, and England again dares to be great."

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:32 am

Rhomain wrote:Does anyone have any questions?

Yeah, I have one. What made you think you won't get bashed the same way all the other fascists were (as you rightfully deserve)?

Also, my greetings to Tupolite. ;)

Rhomain
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomain » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:54 am

This is nice
Last edited by Rhomain on Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhomain
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomain » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:01 am

“Here's forty shillings on the drum
To those who volunteer to come,
To 'list and fight the foe today
Over the Hills and far away.

Through smoke and fire and shot and shell,
And to the very walls of hell,
But we shall stand and we shall stay
Over the hills and far away

Though I may travel far from Spain
A part of me shall still remain,
And you are with me night and day
and Over the hills and far away.

Then fall in lads behind the drum
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come what may
Over the hills and far away.

When Evil stalks upon the land
I'll neither hold nor stay me hand
But fight to win a better day,

If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Ask the fifes and drums to play

Let kings and tyrants come and go,
I'll stand adjudged by what I know.
A soldiers life I'll ne'er gainsay.

Though kings and tyrants come and go
A soldier's life is all I know
I'll live to fight another day

Old Wellington, he scratched his bum.
He says, "Boney lad, thee's had thee fun."
My riflemen will win the day
Over the hills and far away.”
Last edited by Rhomain on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tupolite
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tupolite » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Disclaimer that only the posts of the Prime Secretary and the Emperador should be considered as official statements of the TIC government

Political Test Results
Pro and Anti
Ideological Inspirations

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Rhomain wrote:Does anyone have any questions?

Why are you not working to purge the fascism from your region?
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Hispanyo
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:59 am

to all those who are anti-TIC here, Don't you all know the differences between Nazism and Fascism?
I'm Hispanyo!

Somos el Eterno Imperio Español Fascista!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:25 am

Hispanyo wrote:to all those who are anti-TIC here, Don't you all know the differences between Nazism and Fascism?

Whichever one you are - you're still gonna get shat on.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:04 pm

Hispanyo wrote:to all those who are anti-TIC here, Don't you all know the differences between Nazism and Fascism?

Fascism put into practice has historically, on multiple occasions, dipped into Nazism and several fascist regimes have taken ideas and racial purity cues from Nazi Germany. Fascist regions on NS, which is the topic related to this thread and your region, often are found to harbor Neo-Nazis and supremacists. The Discords and RMBs of these regions are mires of hate speech, blatant racism, and Nazi propaganda and memes. Fascism attracts extremists of the worst variety, and that is what makes a fascist region the most problematic: The people who inhabit the regions and spread hateful ideologies. Fascism draws in Nazis and people in similar veins, and you know by now that NSGP doesn’t want them here.
Last edited by Xoriet on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Indeed I do. However, it has an alarming tendency to slide straight into Nazism.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Hispanyo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:

Indeed I do. However, it has an alarming tendency to slide straight into Nazism.

We are not one of those regions. I bet you all know that already, we follow a More Authentical Fascist Way here, I'm not a Natsoc/Nazi either. we are careful about those people.
I'm Hispanyo!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

Hispanyo
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Xoriet wrote:

Fascism put into practice has historically, on multiple occasions, dipped into Nazism and several fascist regimes have taken ideas and racial purity cues from Nazi Germany. Fascist regions on NS, which is the topic related to this thread and your region, often are found to harbor Neo-Nazis and supremacists. The Discords and RMBs of these regions are mires of hate speech, blatant racism, and Nazi propaganda and memes. Fascism attracts extremists of the worst variety, and that is what makes a fascist region the most problematic: The people who inhabit the regions and spread hateful ideologies. Fascism draws in Nazis and people in similar veins, and you know by now that NSGP doesn’t want them here.

Like i said, We are not like that. we're fascists but not the Alt-right memer kind of "Fascist".
I'm Hispanyo!

Formerly Borenzo

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Hispanyo wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Indeed I do. However, it has an alarming tendency to slide straight into Nazism.

We are not one of those regions. I bet you all know that already, we follow a More Authentical Fascist Way here, I'm not a Natsoc/Nazi either. we are careful about those people.

I bet I have never payed attention to your region at all, outside of this forum thread. Fact of the matter is, we don’t quite like types like you either. You’re just a target instead of a high-priority target. If you want to remove the target from your region’s back, 86 the fascism all together.

Welcome to Gameplay.
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Of crazed
Envoy

Founded: Mar 13, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Of crazed » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Bash the fash

Kaystein
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaystein » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:41 pm

I don't speak for NSGP. To be frank, the hardcore sects of it are cesspools. It sucks. But I'm not posting to rant about bullies.

Anyway..

Tim-Opolis wrote:If you want to remove the target from your region’s back, 86 the fascism all together.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you're professing to like the ideals that constitute fascism, then take this advice seriously; take those ideals, and run with them in another direction. Branch off from fascism, and leave it behind. It's nothing but a endless pit for trolls, sociopaths, terrorists and richard spencer now. It'll never have a second chance in this world. It shouldn't. If it did, you'd probably die by the hands of the people that follow it. Probably because you played a game with communists at some point in the past. I wouldn't put it past a fascist party leader to be petty like that.

So, take the ideals that drew you to it the most, and mold them into another philosophy. Re-brand it to "the Iron philosophy" or something. If you want your ideals to be seen and accepted by other people at all, that aren't alt-right memers already, then let them stand on their own merit. If your ideals are solid and convincing. They should be able to stand on their own.

Don't attach the dead weight label of "fascism" to your ideology. Get rid of the "fascist" tag, close the embassies with the other fascist regions because those regions do have people you guys avoid in them, and work on your public image a lot. You can go psychotic dictatorships and be ok. But fascists are just nazis now. You can't be a fascist and not be a nazi. So be totalitarians or corporate-ethicists or whatever you need to label yourselves as to not be nazis.

I'm confident in writing to say if you follow my words, you'll open many doors currently closed to your group.

~Reno.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay