NATION

PASSWORD

Fortis Naval Vessel Golden arrow (MT/OOC/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Walkerfort
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Fortis Naval Vessel Golden arrow (MT/OOC/open)

Postby Walkerfort » Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 am

from walkerfort

the FNV golden arrow, the finest cruiseliner in walkerfort, is ready to sail off on it's route from elsridge to Manila, the route seems to go to Hanoi first and then Singapore second, Kuching third, then through Indonesia and then end up in the Philippines.

the ship will sail off today on june 1st (walkerfort's independence day) and to celebrate the day, walkerfort invites YOU to join the independence day party onboard the ship!

it's open soon... requiring more people

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=465182&p=35741604#p35741604

three things that'll happen
1: a buffet in the dining room
2: a dance on the main deck
3: a sabotage from Chinese spies

just fill in this form

name:

(optional)race:

nationality:

have you ever shot a gun?:

short bio:

(optional) picture:

rules:
1:no godmodding
2: no trolling or flame wars
3: OP word is law
4: OP is dictating the overarching story
5: please have a maximum of 2 characters
6: you cannot bring more than 5 bodyguards from YN's defense forces
7: OOC is only allowed here
8: write atleast a paragraph, put effort into your post

hope you can enjoy the cruise!

accepted characters:
Allan Lawrencio - Pan-Asiatic States
Muhammad Azeli Ferdian -Indonesian peoples
Marquise Elua Ishkalik - Rezmaeristan
Zoltan Sinko - rhyssua
Franz Krüger - felsigberg
Hitomi Izumi -American pere housh
Elijah Brown, Austin Miller - the archipelago territory
Last edited by Walkerfort on Thu May 30, 2019 5:24 am, edited 17 times in total.
Well... It's been a while.

thinking of reforming my nation

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun May 26, 2019 9:06 am

name: Allan Lawrencio

(optional)race: Tagalog (Pan-Asiatic Filipino)

nationality: Pan-Asiatic

occupation: Politician, Tagalog District Assembly (Rizal District)

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes

short bio: Allan is a cousin of the late Fernando Lawrencio III, the former Supreme Commissary of the Pan-Asiatic States who was assassinated by Anglomir spies. He is the representative of the Rizal District to the Tagalog District Assembly. He wishes to board the vessel under the premise of luxury and vacation.

(optional) picture:
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Sun May 26, 2019 3:08 pm

name: Allan Lawrencio

(optional)race: Tagalog (Pan-Asiatic Filipino)

nationality: Pan-Asiatic

occupation: Politician, Tagalog District Assembly (Rizal District)

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes

short bio: Allan is a cousin of the late Fernando Lawrencio III, the former Supreme Commissary of the Pan-Asiatic States who was assassinated by Anglomir spies. He is the representative of the Rizal District to the Tagalog District Assembly. He wishes to board the vessel under the premise of luxury and vacation.

(optional) picture:

accepted

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon May 27, 2019 12:48 am

name: Muhammad Azeli Ferdian

(optional)race: Malayan

nationality: Nusantaran

have you ever shot a gun?: No, haha of course i have!

short bio: I, Ferdian, is a diplomat of many. In 2009 Joining Politics in a Party Called Partai Solidaritas Nusantara, Though it was short lived. I was then listed as a Diplomat. Started small then big, Joining international cases here and there as i should name a few, The UCA-Indo Tension crisis, The Mangabian Waterway war, The Saralonian Civil War, And many i forgot. But hey, atleast i Intent joing in! To Wherever goes!

(optional) picture:
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon May 27, 2019 1:20 am

name:Hitomi Izumi

(optional)race:Japanese

nationality:American

occupation:Secretary of Defense for the Confederate Republic of American Pere Housh

have you ever shot a gun?:yes

short bio:Born and raised in the Confederate capital of Richmond, Hitomi was raise from birth to be in politics. She met and became best friends with Isabella Jones, who eventually became President after her father's death from cancer. Soon after Isabella chose Hitomi to be her Secretary of Defense.

(optional) picture:
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 27, 2019 5:45 am

American Pere Housh wrote:name:Hitomi Izumi

(optional)race:Japanese

nationality:American

occupation:Secretary of Defense for the Confederate Republic of American Pere Housh

have you ever shot a gun?:yes

short bio:Born and raised in the Confederate capital of Richmond, Hitomi was raise from birth to be in politics. She met and became best friends with Isabella Jones, who eventually became President after her father's death from cancer. Soon after Isabella chose Hitomi to be her Secretary of Defense.

(optional) picture:
Indonesian Peoples wrote:name: Muhammad Azeli Ferdian

(optional)race: Malayan

nationality: Nusantaran

have you ever shot a gun?: No, haha of course i have!

short bio: I, Ferdian, is a diplomat of many. In 2009 Joining Politics in a Party Called Partai Solidaritas Nusantara, Though it was short lived. I was then listed as a Diplomat. Started small then big, Joining international cases here and there as i should name a few, The UCA-Indo Tension crisis, The Mangabian Waterway war, The Saralonian Civil War, And many i forgot. But hey, atleast i Intent joing in! To Wherever goes!

(optional) picture:
([url=https://i.ibb.co/J3yBcB3/59654642-4-A04-4-FD9-AA12-F9-F83-CCC6344.jpg]Image)[/url]

both accepted!

welcome aboard!

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 27, 2019 3:09 pm

june 1st is coming! applications can be allowed after june 1st but the character must be already onboard or arrives using other means like helicopter or naval transportation

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezmaeristan » Mon May 27, 2019 3:23 pm

name:Marquise Elua Ishkalik

(optional)race:Indo-Iranian

nationality:Rezmaeri

have you ever shot a gun?:Yes

short bio:
As seen by her title, Elua is a noblewoman. Because of her good looks and persuasive marketing skills(and she was the firstborn), she frequently appeared in commercials for Ishkalik tourism with her parents and younger brother as a child. She enjoyed this so much she decided to make a career of it.

(optional) picture:
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Rezmaeristan wrote:name:Marquise Elua Ishkalik

(optional)race:Indo-Iranian

nationality:Rezmaeri

have you ever shot a gun?:Yes

short bio:
As seen by her title, Elua is a noblewoman. Because of her good looks and persuasive marketing skills(and she was the firstborn), she frequently appeared in commercials for Ishkalik tourism with her parents and younger brother as a child. She enjoyed this so much she decided to make a career of it.

(optional) picture:

allowed!

welcome onboard!

Rhyssua
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhyssua » Mon May 27, 2019 3:59 pm

name: Zoltan Sinko

(optional)race: Slovene

nationality: Rhyssuan

occupation: Employee of the Rhyssuan embassy in Walkerfort and Hong Kong.(He's a spy, but that's what he'll say if you ask for his job)

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes, although with an injured shoulder his aim is off slightly.

short bio: Zoltan grew up in a middle-class family in the city of Trieste (absorbed into Rhyssua along with the rest of Slovenia). He entered the FIA (Foreign Intelligence Agency) at the age of 22, and completed his first field op at 24. Zoltan continued to serve in various missions until disaster struck. When he was 32, a leak blew his cover, and those of the 10 other agents in the country. While trying to flee the country, Zoltan got shot in the shoulder, causing severe nerve damage and sending him to rehab for a year and half. Zoltan was assigned to this cruise because the FIA thought it'd be an easy assignment for him, and it'd let him get back to work without straining his shoulder too much.
Yooooo!

Think of me as a mix of Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia (democratic, of course). How you get the name "Rhyssua" out of that, you ask? Shhhh....

NS stats are wack, so I use NS Tracker: http://nstracker.epizy.com/nation.php?nation=rhyssua

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 27, 2019 4:00 pm

Rhyssua wrote:name: Zoltan Sinko

(optional)race: Slovene

nationality: Rhyssuan

occupation: Employee of the Rhyssuan embassy in Walkerfort and Hong Kong.(He's a spy, but that's what he'll say if you ask for his job)

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes, although with an injured shoulder his aim is off slightly.

short bio: Zoltan grew up in a middle-class family in the city of Trieste (absorbed into Rhyssua along with the rest of Slovenia). He entered the FIA (Foreign Intelligence Agency) at the age of 22, and completed his first field op at 24. Zoltan continued to serve in various missions until disaster struck. When he was 32, a leak blew his cover, and those of the 10 other agents in the country. While trying to flee the country, Zoltan got shot in the shoulder, causing severe nerve damage and sending him to rehab for a year and half. Zoltan was assigned to this cruise because the FIA thought it'd be an easy assignment for him, and it'd let him get back to work without straining his shoulder too much.

aceepted

Felsigberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Felsigberg » Mon May 27, 2019 7:14 pm

name: Franz Krüger

(optional)race: European

nationality: Felsigbergian

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes, skilled with semi-automatic rifles and handguns

short bio: Born in a farmhouse twenty kilometers south of Weizen, a farm boy in 1966, to two loving parents, was Franz Krüger. He grew up working, playing, shooting guns. He was known as the well-mannered, handsome young man who worked the plow since he was eight. He joined the army in 1984, after the new, benevolent dictator, Martin Weber gave a rousing speech in Weizen. He served with them until 1991, when he was honourably discharged. He met the former prince of Felsigberg, who sparked an interest in Politics. In fact, the former, dethroned prince funded his degree. He has a PHD in economic policy. During the Civil War (1999-2000) he fought in the front lines, distinguishing himself in battle.

He joined politics in 2018, where he ran for a seat in the Flachland-Weizen Riding for The Libertarian Party. He won. When the leader of the Libertarian Party stepped down, he was appointed interim leader. He secured leadership of the party, and won the election two weeks ago. Felsigberg law indicates that the Prime Minister-Elect gets to plan his swearing-in ceremony. Going against the tradition of swearing-in in the Throne Room of Weber Palace, he decided to get sworn-in on this cruise, in a small, dignified swear-in ceremony.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Mon May 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Felsigberg wrote:name: Franz Krüger

(optional)race: European

nationality: Felsigbergian

have you ever shot a gun?: Yes, skilled with semi-automatic rifles and handguns

short bio: Born in a farmhouse twenty kilometers south of Weizen, a farm boy in 1966, to two loving parents, was Franz Krüger. He grew up working, playing, shooting guns. He was known as the well-mannered, handsome young man who worked the plow since he was eight. He joined the army in 1984, after the new, benevolent dictator, Martin Weber gave a rousing speech in Weizen. He served with them until 1991, when he was honourably discharged. He met the former prince of Felsigberg, who sparked an interest in Politics. In fact, the former, dethroned prince funded his degree. He has a PHD in economic policy. During the Civil War (1999-2000) he fought in the front lines, distinguishing himself in battle.

He joined politics in 2018, where he ran for a seat in the Flachland-Weizen Riding for The Libertarian Party. He won. When the leader of the Libertarian Party stepped down, he was appointed interim leader. He secured leadership of the party, and won the election two weeks ago. Felsigberg law indicates that the Prime Minister-Elect gets to plan his swearing-in ceremony. Going against the tradition of swearing-in in the Throne Room of Weber Palace, he decided to get sworn-in on this cruise, in a small, dignified swear-in ceremony.

accepted

welcome onboard!

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Tue May 28, 2019 8:21 pm

2 days till june 1st!

still time to board the ship!

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed May 29, 2019 5:01 am

name: Elijah Brown

(optional)race: white

nationality: Archipelago Islander

occupation: Secretary of Justice in the Archipelago Justice Department

have you ever shot a gun?: no

short bio: When the President made his swift rise to power, Elijah knew both him, his Vice President, and his campaign manager, making him an easy pick for Secretary of Justice.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Wed May 29, 2019 6:39 am

The archipelago territory wrote:name: Elijah Brown

occupation: Secretary of Justice in the Archipelago Justice Department

have you ever shot a gun?: no

short bio: When the President made his swift rise to power, Elijah knew both him, his Vice President, and his campaign manager, making him an easy pick for Secretary of Justice.

welcome onboard!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu May 30, 2019 5:13 am

name: Austin Miller

have you ever shot a gun?: yes

short bio: When the President made his swift rise to power, he never thought it would be so difficult. As a war is raging with Diyaristan, he would like to join the ship for a while to take a break from his job. He would like to bring a computer to be able to lead his country from the ship. Also, his wife will accompany him on the boat.
YANG GANG 2020

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Thu May 30, 2019 5:23 am

The archipelago territory wrote:name: Austin Miller

have you ever shot a gun?: yes

short bio: When the President made his swift rise to power, he never thought it would be so difficult. As a war is raging with Diyaristan, he would like to join the ship for a while to take a break from his job. He would like to bring a computer to be able to lead his country from the ship. Also, his wife will accompany him on the boat.

welcome onboard my friend!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:57 am

When will the buffet happen, and how will it work without god modding?
YANG GANG 2020

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:50 pm

buffet will happen when we reach Hanoi, grand dance happens somewhere between Singapore and Kuching

and the sabotage is still a secret

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Walkerfort wrote:buffet will happen when we reach Hanoi, grand dance happens somewhere between Singapore and Kuching

and the sabotage is still a secret

Ok, thanks!
YANG GANG 2020

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Is this still open? I have some ideas for a character, a secret agent from my country, who could tie into the espionage plot quite well, if OP would allow it.

Walkerfort
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:08 pm

yeah still open

just in order to get onboard you have to use a transport like boat, helicopter etc

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents