NATION

PASSWORD

Sentinels of Arcadia {OOC|Open}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Sentinels of Arcadia {OOC|Open}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 31, 2019 8:34 am

Click for IC

Click for Discord

Sentinels of Arcadia

E.D.Os, or "Extra Dimensional Organisms", are creatures that originate in a different universe from our own, and come to our world through rips in the fabric of reality known as Rifts. Despite the fact that they have visited our world countless times, E.D.Os where only first officially documented on the 30th of June 1908, in Tunguska. Yes, the first officially documented E.D.O was witnessed during the Tunguska event. It was witnessed by Doctor Dante Day, a British member of a team of biologist visiting the region.

They were woken up early in the morning by gunfire, as the mercenaries had engaged with a strange beast noticeably larger than a man that had just appeared seemingly out of nowhere. The guns of the mercenaries who were hired to protect the biologists seemed to do nothing against it, as the beast teared through the mercenaries with ease. At this point many of the biologists had started to run, only to be ambushed by more of the beast. Dante could only watch from the bush that he fled to.

As one of the beasts neared him, they all stopped as something got their attention. It was then that another creature came from seeming no where. This one could have been mistaken for a human at distance, but Dante was close enough to tell it was no human. All Dante saw next was the humanoid engaging with the beasts and the sky start to crack before he blacked out. Dante would wake up a day later, in the bed of his home back in England. At first, Dante thought it was a dream, but eventually figured it was no dream.

While this was the first documented account of E.D.Os, as it was documented by Dante, no one would believe Dante when he spoke of what he witnessed. That would not stop Dante from investigating what happened himself, leading to a discovery that would shake him to his core. Dante was saved by the humanoid as the humanoid caused what would become known as the Tunguska event. He learned this when the humanoid came to him at his home, providing answers and offering to aid Dante in protecting his world.

Dante would try to inform the British government of what the humanoid told him, but of course they wouldn’t believe him, and soon after Dante found himself locked up in a mental institute. That would however change during the First World War. There were reports of strange beings from both Allied and Central Power forces, however the large majority of these were seen as delusions. Until 1915, when something would happen that would open the eyes of the British government.

On the 12th of August 1915, one fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment were isolated during an attack during the Gallipoli Campaign, only to disappear. That is the official story. It is also said that this fifth managed to drive back their attackers and pursued them through the mist into a burning forest, only to disappear. While this is closer to the truth, the truth was far less mysterious. This entire fifth did not disappear, as survivors of this fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment returned and told what really happened, only for the British government to cover up what happened.

The fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment that disappeared did in fact follow their enemies through the mist and into a forest, but the forest was not burning. Not long after entering the forest did gunfire and screaming from the Turkish force they had repelled begin. They were not firing at the fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment, no, they were fighting something else. Something lurking in the mist covered forest. Eventually the gunfire and screaming ceased, and the fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment found the remains of the enemy they had been following. The Turks had been slaughtered, with limbs, blood and gore everywhere. It was then that the fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment was attacked by whatever was lurking in the mist. The survivors only survived due to luck as they fled from the mist covered forest.

Events of similar strangeness to what happened on the 12th of August 1915 occurred, within 22 days of each other. The first was on the 17th of September 1917 when the Zebrina was found beached on Rozel Point in France without her crew and no official trace of what happened. Of course, what happened was covered up after the only survivor told the British government what happened. The second was what would become known as the Mystery of Celtic Wood, when 71 men of the 10th Battalion of the 1st Australian Division disappeared on the 9th of October 1917. Like with the “disappearance” of the fifth of the Royal Norfolk Regiment, what truly happened was covered up as a mysterious disappearance. However, there was no survivors to tell what happened, but the corpses told a good enough story.

These three events would lead to the British government returning to Dante, and willing to listen to what he had to say. So, Dante explained everything he knew, and was asked by the British government to aid them in investigating and defending against what would become known as E.D.Os. And so, the highly classified the E.D.T.A.E.D., or the “Extra Dimensional Threat Assessment and Elimination Division”, was founded during the First World War on the 2nd of November 1917 with the purpose of; investigate, study and protect. the E.D.T.A.E.D. would spend the next few months investigating and studying events caused by E.D.Os, as they did not yet have ways to detect, capture or kill E.D.Os.

However, in late February 1918, Dante and a team of scientists employed by the E.D.T.A.E.D. developed a way to predict the appearances of an E.D.O, track E.D.Os and kill E.D.Os after consulting the humanoid E.D.O that saved him before. This lead the E.D.T.A.E.D. to engaging and killing their first E.D.O, on the 6th of March 1918. The E.D.O had attacked the USS Cyclops, and slaughtered the entire crew before the E.D.T.A.E.D. could arrive. But once the E.D.T.A.E.D. arrived, a battle for the USS Cyclops began again. The force sent by the E.D.T.A.E.D. would come out victorious, but suffer heavy losses. Knowing that there would be questions regarding what happened to the USS Cyclops, Y suggested that the E.D.T.A.E.D. and the British government not hide what happened from the American government, and to reveal the truth of E.D.Os to the American government, especially since they had physical proof in the form of a body.

And so, the truth of the E.D.Os was revealed to the American government, and the E.D.T.A.E.D. was introduced to them. The American government was not the only government that the E.D.T.A.E.D. would reveal themselves and the truth of the E.D.Os to. By the end of the First World War and the founding of the League of Nations, the E.D.T.A.E.D. and E.D.Os were known to the governments of all the major powers among the Allies. In the interwar years, the E.D.T.A.E.D. would be reorganized from being an agency of the British government to an international organization that received funding, manpower, and equipment from the League of Nations and its members while remaining secret from the public. With this reorganization, the E.D.T.A.E.D. would also experience a change in names, turning into the I.C.E.D.I.S., or the “International Commission for Extra Dimensional Investigation and Security”.

The I.C.E.D.I.S wouldn’t get involved in politics, as its job was the same as it had always been; investigate, study, and protect. Politics are unavoidable however, as during the Second World War, the Axis had not only pulled out of supporting I.C.E.D.I.S, but had begun to experiment and had success with summoning and controlling E.D.Os as weapons. This forced I.C.E.D.I.S to aid the Allies in the war, countering Axis controlled E.D.Os. These E.D.Os were not always the monstrous E.D.Os, in some cases, the E.D.Os possessed humans and other creatures. However, with the aid of I.C.E.D.I.S, the Allies would still win.

The years after the Second World War saw I.C.E.D.I.S oversight being transferred from the now dissolved League of Nations to the newly founded United Nations. Due to the increased prevalence of E.D.Os during the Second World War, I.C.E.D.I.S would receive greater support and funding from the United Nations. However, as the years passed, the number of E.D.O appearances and E.D.O events started to decrease, and due to the decrease, funding and support started to dwindle. It continued like that till the turn of the 21st century, when the I.C.E.D.I.S was barely even a shadow of its former self. The only reason they were not disbanded was that energy signatures used to predict and detect the appearance of E.D.Os never disappeared, indicating that there was still a chance they’d reappear.

But things are looking to change once again, as of the year 2051, these Extra Dimensional energies have been starting to increase, in a very specific area of the world. This increased activity has drawn the attention of the I.C.E.D.I.S to this very specific area. This very specific area is a massive artificial island city floating around in the Pacific, the city of Arcadia.

Work on the artificial island city of Arcadia started in 1974 by an unknown organization, and continues to this day. As of the present, the artificial island city of Arcadia is considered its own sovereign state as it floats around the Pacific,and is about 7,500 square kilometres with a population of about 25 million. The city has become a centre of learning and technological advancement, making it incredibly wealthy for its size, as well as well defended.

Anyways, as of the year 2051, the Extra Dimensional energies have been starting to increase in intensity around Arcadia. It would build until midnight on New Years Eve of 2051, and therefore the start of New Years Day of 2052, when there was a sudden burst in the energies, unnoticed by the general populace due to New Years Day celebrations. It was however noticed by the I.C.E.D.I.S and other organizations. It was unknown at the time, but a new type of E.D.O, similar to the possessive E.D.Os witnessed in the Second World War had come to our world with that energy burst.

This type of E.D.O would only get named once the first one made its appearance, a few days after the initial energy burst. These became known to I.C.E.D.I.S as S.E.D.Os or "Symbiotic Extra Dimensional Organisms". The first S.E.D.O was discovered when I.C.E.D.I.S detected the arrival of another E.D.O in Arcadia, only to detect the sudden arrival of what they fought to be a second one in nearly the same exact location as the first. Upon investigation, I.C.E.D.I.S agents found a dead E.D.O and an injured civilian looking down at it as Extra Dimensional energy that was detected emanating from the civilian disappeared. After questioning the civilian, and running a few tests, the first recorded S.E.D.O was discovered. The S.E.D.O discovered was also found to be sentient, and explained that they came to help protect the world from a threat far greater than the world had ever faced, a new threat from the beyond. The S.E.D.O also told I.C.E.D.I.S that it was not alone in coming here, that a number of its kind also came, some to help protect the world, some to see its end hastened, and some to establish a new life for themselves.

Two months later, a few more S.E.D.Os have come to the attention of I.C.E.D.I.S but others remain dormant. The I.C.E.D.I.S has made it their responsibility to find out the identities of every S.E.D.O that arrived in Arcadia, who is serving as their hosts, and what their intentions are. They are ready to stand with those wanting to protect the world. But will it be enough?

Welcome to Sentinels of Arcadia, a bit of a different RP from what I normally do. The entirety of this RP will take place on the artificial island city of Arcadia, and characters will be expected to be from Arcadia, or have a reason to have moved to and settled down in Arcadia prior to New Years Eve of 2051. Like with any of my RPs, I will ask you to read all the provided lore before asking any questions regarding said lore. If the provided lore doesn’t answer your question then ask, I just don’t want to be answering questions that are already answered in what I have prepared for your viewing. That said there is not much lore for this RP, considering what the RP is focusing on and the fact that there is not much different from the real world.

In this RP you will be taking on the role of either an agent of I.C.E.D.I.S or a host to a S.E.D.O. If you wish to play as a host to a S.E.D.O, you are expected to either play as a host of a S.E.D.O already working with I.C.E.D.I.S, a host of a S.E.D.O acting as a vigilante, or a host to a S.E.D.O that just woke up from its dormancy within the week. However, with that said, if you want to play some random civilian that’s fine to (but people will generally want to play those with powers) Yes, I mentioned powers. Part of being a host for a S.E.D.O is that one gains unnatural powers, allowing them to fight other E.D.Os.

Now with all that covered, onto everyone’s favourite part… the Rules.

The Rules

1. NO Godmodding, and stuff like that
2. Mandatory, I am the law, what I say goes, no arguments
3. If I catch a whiff of OPness, then I will instantly deny an app. So, if it seems overpowered, ask and I will try and help you come up with a way to make it not overpowered
3a. Time based powers, reality bending, and mind control are all examples of banned powers. The list will grow if more come up
4. Be a voice of reason, not a control freak. Control freaks will be banished in the blink of an eye.
5. All disputes between people will be kept out of the OOC, settle them via TG.
6. Expect death for your characters so that you can not find yourself disappointed if it happens
7. Inform everyone if you are to be absent for an extended period of time through the OOC or Discord. And if you are gone to long without notifying everyone, you’re character can end up dead (especially if you go missing during a battle)
8. Three Strikes and you're out, unless you really mess up.
9. Try to have fun without impeding others from having fun.

APP

Code: Select all
[b][u]Character App[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Code Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (14 - whatever as long as it is logical, no super powerful 100 year olds)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[align=center][img]<PLACE IMAGE HERE>[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]S.E.D.O Name:[/b] (If applicable, should have something to do with powers granted)
[b]Powers:[/b] (If applicable, try to keep it to three powers at most)
[b]Weaknesses[/b] (more powers/more powerful powers = more weaknesses/ more potent weaknesses, no object weaknesses)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]S.E.D.O Personality:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (If I know you, you can pass on this, if not... or I don't remember you, then no skipping.)
[b]Did you read the Rules?[/b]

[b][u]Optional[/u][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[size=50]#AcronymsAreHard (DO NOT DELETE)[/size]
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

On Types of E.D.Os

According to I.C.E.D.I.S database as of 2052, there are 10 different types of E.D.Os with varying degrees of general threat. The I.C.E.D.I.S provides access to the database of E.D.Os to all its agents and to any S.E.D.O host in its employ. The reason for this is to keep them informed, as the database not only has the types of E.D.Os, but recommended tactics, known weaknesses, and what the types are capable of. Though it is worth noting that powers provided by S.E.D.Os are enough to fight and kill many E.D.Os. Really, all the information to help ensure the survival of its agents and the S.E.D.O hosts that they employ.

Symbiotic Extra Dimensional Organism (S.E.D.O) - The S.E.D.O are the most recently classified type of E.D.O. The physical appearance of any S.E.D.O has never been seen as S.E.D.Os are energy-based lifeforms. S.E.D.O possess a varying degree of intelligence, similar to the variety of human intelligence, and are known to be sentient. They can lie dormant in an individual for an unknown amount of time, but once they become active it becomes noticeable to the host. Hosts experience a increase in appetite without the associated weight gain. Hosts also become able to communicate with the S.E.D.O, which then provides the host with the ability to employ unnatural powers to defend themselves. As such, if a host of a S.E.D.O is encountered, it is recommended to bring them under the I.C.E.D.I.S oversight, or capture them in order to eliminate the S.E.D.O. The host should not be killed unless capture is far to great of a risk to the life of agents and operatives of the I.C.E.D.I.S and to the public. There is only one known weakness of the S.E.D.O is the host. If one can make the conditions the host experiences unfavourable for the S.E.D.O, the S.E.D.O will either die or remove itself from the host, allowing for capture and elimination with specialized anti-energy-based life weaponry becomes possible.

Humanoid Extra Dimensional Organism (H.E.D.O) - One of the two oldest classified type of E.D.O, the H.E.D.O are perhaps one of the most dangerous. They can come in many different appearances, but are always humanoid in shape. Some may have wings, some may have horns, some may have tails, some may be featureless, and etc. as long as they are humanoid in shape. The danger with H.E.D.O is that they are sentient and possess the same level of intelligence as a human along with overwhelming physical and non-physical powers. After all, one H.E.D.O was the cause of the Tunguska event, but that one was among the more powerful H.E.D.O, as some have been shown to lack anything beyond an enhanced physicality. One can normally tell how powerful a H.E.D.O is by the amount of Extra Dimensional energy they radiate. Not all H.E.D.O seek to cause trouble for humanity, as such knowing the reason a H.E.D.O appears is important. If they show peaceful tendencies, observation is recommended. If they show aggressive tendencies, engagement is required. Capture is recommended, but lethal force is approved if capture is to much of a risk to the life of agents and operatives of the I.C.E.D.I.S and to the public. Weaker H.E.D.Os can be engaged by a single agent, but a pair of agents is recommended to deal with weaker H.E.D.Os to ensure greater probability of survival for the agents. A single S.E.D.O host should also be enough to deal with the weaker H.E.D.Os. The moderate strength H.E.D.Os are recommended to be engaged by a fairly sizable team of agents and operatives, or a pair of S.E.D.O hosts. Strong H.E.D.Os are to be engaged with a large team of agents and operatives, or a team of S.E.D.O hosts. H.E.D.O weaknesses are dependent from individual to individual, another reason to why they are considered one of the dangerous types of E.D.O.

Leviathan Extra Dimensional Organism (L.E.D.O) - The L.E.D.O are a type of E.D.O known for the fact they are aquatic and are massive in size. While they are aquatic, there is evidence that some L.E.D.Os can survive on land for short periods of time. They can come in many different shapes and massive sizes, but they all lack sentience and intelligence comparable to humans. While some have shown intelligence similar to an octopus, L.E.D.Os of that level of intelligence are rare. As a note on size, the smallest L.E.D.Os are comparable in size to Balaenoptera musculus, also known as the Blue Whale. L.E.D.O are known to be aggressive, going after human vessels and only human vessels. Due to this aggression, and large size, L.E.D.Os are to be captured, or more likely eliminated upon detection. It is recommended that no matter the size of the L.E.D.O, a team of agents be employed to eliminate them. It is worth noting that while some L.E.D.Os may appear to have unnatural powers, they do not and are only capable of fighting with their physical attributes and biological abilities. The large majority of L.E.D.Os are highly conductive, meaning that they have a potent weakness to electricity and heat. Chemical weapons have also been shown to work to great effect, but are only to be employed as a last resort.

Titan Extra Dimensional Organism (T.E.D.O) - The T.E.D.O are a type of E.D.O known for the fact they are terrestrial and are massive in size. While they are terrestrial, there is evidence that some T.E.D.Os can survive underwater for short periods of time. They can come in many different shapes and massive sizes, but they all lack sentience and intelligence comparable to humans. While some have shown intelligence similar to a pig, T.E.D.Os of that level of intelligence are rare. As a note on size, the smallest T.E.D.Os are comparable in size to the largest sauropod dinosaurs. T.E.D.Os are known to be aggressive, targeting human made structures and settlements. Due to this aggression, and large size, T.E.D.Os are to be captured, or more likely eliminated upon detection. It is recommended that no matter the size of the T.E.D.O, a team of agents be employed to eliminate them. It is worth noting that while some T.E.D.Os may appear to have unnatural powers, they do not and are only capable of fighting with their physical attributes and biological abilities. The large majority of T.E.D.Os are highly conductive, meaning that they have a potent weakness to electricity and heat. Chemical weapons have also been shown to work to great effect, but are only to be employed as a last resort.

Brute Extra Dimensional Organism (B.E.D.O) - The B.E.D.O are a type of E.D.O that are larger than humans but smaller than L.E.D.Os or T.E.D.Os. There are two subtypes within the B.E.D.O divided by where they live; the Terrestrial Brute Extra Dimensional Organism (T.B.E.D.O) and the Aquatic Brute Extra Dimensional Organism (A.B.E.D.O[/i}). While [i]T.B.E.D.Os are terrestrial, some can survive underwater for periods of time. A.B.E.D.Os are aquatic, but some have also been seen being able to survive on land for periods of time. B.E.D.Os lack sentience, and their intelligence is generally animalistic. Unlike with the L.E.D.Os or T.E.D.Os, there have been no recorded instance of higher intelligence among B.E.D.Os. While their intelligence is not very varied, their shape and size does tend to be. As a note on size, T.B.E.D.Os are no larger than the extinct Palaeoloxodon naumanni, also known as Naumann's elephant; while A.B.E.D.Os are no larger than Rhincodon typus, also known as the Whale shark. B.E.D.Os are highly aggressive, but only target human objects and humans. As such, they are to be captured or eliminated upon detection. They require fewer bodies to deal with than the L.E.D.Os or the T.E.D.Os, but should never be underestimated. They only fight with their physical attributes, but their physical attributes can overwhelm the unprepared. The large majority of B.E.D.Os are highly conductive, meaning that they have a potent weakness to electricity and heat. But high caliber firearms should be more than enough to take them down eventually.

Feral Extra Dimensional Organism (F.E.D.O) - The F.E.D.O are a type of E.D.O that are larger than a house cat but smaller than an adult human. There are two subtypes within the F.E.D.O divided by where they live; the Terrestrial Feral Extra Dimensional Organism (T.F.E.D.O) and the Aquatic Feral Extra Dimensional Organism (A.F.E.D.O). While T.F.E.D.Os are terrestrial, some can survive underwater for periods of time. A.F.E.D.Os are aquatic, but some have also been seen being able to survive on land for periods of time. F.E.D.Os lack sentience, and their intelligence is generally animalistic. Unlike with the L.E.D.Os or T.E.D.Os, there have been no recorded instance of higher intelligence among F.E.D.Os. While their intelligence is not very varied, their shape and size does tend to be. As a note on size, T.F.E.D.Os are no smaller than a Felis catus, also known as the domestic cat; while A.F.E.D.Os are no smaller than Paralithodes camtschaticus, also known as the Red King crab. F.E.D.Os tend to be less aggressive than other aggressive types of E.D.Os, but are still notably aggressive. If they are given the opportunity to attack a human, they will, but this generally only happens if the F.E.D.Os is in a group, or is alone with a single human. While they are to be captured or eliminated upon detection, the amount of manpower need to do so depends on if the F.E.D.O is alone or in a group. If it is a group, then a team should be sent, as one agent is not enough to deal with a group of F.E.D.Os. If there is a lone F.E.D.O, one or two people are enough to deal with it. Unlike other E.D.Os, firearms are generally enough to deal with them, but they are also highly conductive, meaning that they have a potent weakness to electricity and heat. The best way to deal with a group of F.E.D.Os is with a couple flamethrowers according to many I.C.E.D.I.S agents.

Avaricious Extra Dimensional Organism (A.E.D.O) - The A.E.D.Os are similar to S.E.D.Os, except for the fact that instead of co-existing with their host, A.E.D.Os take complete control over a host's body. For all intents and purposes, a host to a A.E.D.O is dead. The physical appearance of any A.E.D.O has never been seen as A.E.D.Os are energy-based lifeforms. A.E.D.O possess a varying degree of intelligence, similar to the variety of human intelligence, and are known to be sentient. A.E.D.Os within a host body possess enhanced physical attributes, and powers similar to what S.E.D.Os provide their hosts. The similarities between A.E.D.Os and S.E.D.Os does not stop there, as they share the need for a host body. Render the conditions of the host body unfavourable and the A.E.D.O will either die or attempt to escape from the body. If it attempts to escape, then capture and elimination with specialized anti-energy-based life weaponry becomes possible. Due to the similarities between A.E.D.Os and S.E.D.Os it is believed they are sister species, derived from the same common ancestor.

Wisp Extra Dimensional Organism (W.E.D.O) - Believed to be a sister species to the A.E.D.Os and S.E.D.Os. W.E.D.Os are energy-based life forms that instead of occupying a host's body, create their own physical body. They do this by manipulate materials around them into a physical body. This is just the first hint to the intelligence of the W.E.D.Os. They are highly intelligent, perhaps more so than humans, and do possess sentience. The physical attributes of the body created by the W.E.D.O is dependent on the material used to create the body. W.E.D.Os generally make use of energy based powers rather than physical attributes, as the energy based powers are far less variable. The size of the body created by the W.E.D.O is also theorized to be highly variable, as multiple W.E.D.Os have been known to make shared bodies. Due to the fact they make their bodies out of random materials, the weaknesses of W.E.D.Os are highly variable. But if you can destroy the body, or make it unfavourable, then the W.E.D.O will either die, or flee. If it flees, then capture and elimination with specialized anti-energy-based life weaponry becomes possible.

Omen Extra Dimensional Organism (O.E.D.O) - With the most potential to be the most destructive type of E.D.O without contest, O.E.D.Os are extremely rare and dangerous. O.E.D.Os can be easily mistaken for L.E.D.Os or T.E.D.Os as they match the sizes and variability of shapes. What makes them different however, is that they do not just fight with physical attributes and biological abilities, but are capable of using unnatural powers. When an O.E.D.O appears, it is all hands on deck, and all are expected to aid in fighting it, even if it means failing to eliminate other E.D.Os. Last time a O.E.D.O appeared, the military of a number of nations were drafted to aid in eliminating it. They share the same weaknesses as L.E.D.Os and T.E.D.Os but to a lesser degree. The survivability and power of O.E.D.O has lead to many contingency plans if the I.C.E.D.I.S fails to eliminate it, with most of them involving nuclear detonation.

Mutative Extra Dimensional Organism (M.E.D.O) - Perhaps the strangest type of E.D.O, the M.E.D.Os are extremely dangerous in their own right. Similar in size to a B.E.D.O, the M.E.D.Os are more intelligent. In fact, they have shown near human level intelligence, without an sentience. But perhaps the most notable aspect of M.E.D.Os is their ability to mutate and regenerate in real time. This makes them hard to eliminate as if they don’t die to something before mutating, they will mutate a resistance to what was used to try and kill them. Basically, if you can’t kill them fast enough, they become a pain in the ass to deal with. Luckily, M.E.D.Os are not considerably aggressive, and as such do not need to be immediately captured or eliminated, but immediate observation is suggested.

Quick List of Directors of I.C.E.D.I.S Past

Dante Day - Retired as Director of E.D.T.A.E.D./I.C.E.D.I.S in 1936 (age 57), died in 1946 (age 67)

Montgomery Scott - Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 1936 (age 40) to 1951 (age 55), died in 1956 (age 61)

Ryan Day - Born 1911, Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 1951 (age 40) to 1973 (age 62), died in 1985 (age 75)

Nathaniel Day - Born 1933, Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 1973 (age 40) to 1995 (age 62), died in 2011 (age 78)

Freddie Day - Born 1958, Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 1995 (age 37) to 2021 (age 63), died in 2040 (died 82)

Morgan Day - Born 1976, Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 2021 (age 45) to 2036 (age 60), died in 2049 (age 73)

Roman Day - Born 2000, Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 2036 (age 36) to 2049 (age 49), died in 2049 (age 49)

Kahlan Day - Born 2021 Director of I.C.E.D.I.S from 2049 (age 28) - present (age 31)

On Arcadia's Layout

The city of Arcadia has a rather unique layout due to how the city increases its area. The city of Arcadia is composed of many different floating Sections, which are constructed outward as they are needed. These Sections vary in size depending on what they are being built for, and shape in order to "fit them together" more easily. Fit them together may be misleading however, as between each Section are waterways of varying sizes.

That said, the Sections are still connected via bridges for traffic and pedestrians, along with connected via underwater tunnels and connective wires. Speaking of underwater, most Sections are more than just floating platforms, as most of the Sections have levels below water, with each level decreasing in size.

There are currently a total of 296 Sections, with four new Sections currently under construction.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Faal's Character Corner

Character App
Name: Director Kahlan Day
Code Name: D-8
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Bio: Born in 2021 to Roman Day, Kahlan’s life was determined at a birth. As the first and only child of Roman Day, it was expected that she would follow in her father’s footsteps. Despite this expectation, and the refusal of her family to allow her to travel any other road, Kahlan was fine with it. From a young age she showed both promise in her training, and a curiosity about her father’s work. In fact, as soon as she turned 18 she joined the I.C.E.D.I.S and quickly established herself as not just the daughter of Roman Day, but a highly skilled agent in her own right.

Kahlan would marry at the age of 23. Her husband was a scientist, Doctor Zavrazhin Georgiy, employed by the I.C.E.D.I.S in their weapons development program. Kahlan would give birth to their one and only daughter, Maria Day, when she was 25. However, her husband would not survive to see their daughter’s first birthday, as he was killed by a H.E.D.O. The H.E.D.O would not get away with this, as Kahlan personally lead a team to hunt it down and end it. And that she did.

In July of 2049, Kahlan would have a near death experience as an O.E.D.O would make its appearance around the Bikini Atoll. The fight against this O.E.D.O would ultimately end in a victory, but at a cost, even with the aid of navies from around the Pacific. The cost was not only a number of warships, crew and I.C.E.D.I.S agents, but the life of Roman Day. Kahlan survived, but was severely injured. She would recover, and be named the next Director of I.C.E.D.I.S.

And the rest is either not worth mentioning or will be revealed.
Appearance:
Note: She stands at about 190.5 cm (~ 6’3”) and weighs about 68 kg (~ 150 lbs), with scars covering her body from the Battle of Bikini Atoll in 2049

S.E.D.O Name: N/A
Powers: N/A
Weaknesses N/A
Skills:
  • Crack Shot - Kahlan received marksmanship training from a young age, which was normal for a child of the Day family since the age of her great-great-great grandfather Ryan Day. While she isn’t a perfect shot, she’s pretty damn close with the firearms of her choice.
  • Military Grade Ass Kicker - Kahlan received martial arts training from a young age, which was normal for a child of the Day family since the age of her great-great-great grandfather Ryan Day. She was trained in a number of military martial arts including; Systema, Krav Maga, Lerdrit, MCMAP and Sanshou
  • Highly Perceptive - Kahlan is, well highly perceptive and rarely misses a thing. Be this in battle or just in general. Catching her off guard or surprising her is nearly impossible. It also means she is quick to notice when things are off, aiding in investigating E.D.Os
Equipment: Kahlan rarely gets involved in the field operations, but when she does, she comes ready to end it. She has access to every weapon in the I.C.E.D.I.S arsenal, as such what she brings varies, but she has some standard equipment she always has on her person.
  • Her clothing is made of an advanced nano-weave, making it resistant to kinetic weaponry and but more specifically to extra dimensional energy
  • A Beretta M9, with access to normal 9mm rounds as well as specialized 9mm rounds to damage energy-based life

Personality: To Be Revealed
S.E.D.O Personality: N/A

RP Sample: I know myself
Did you read the Rules? Made ‘em

Optional

Dislikes: Optional, so not going to fill this out

Alignment: Lawful Good
Theme Song: TBD

Character App
Name: Rai Raider
Code Name: Volt-strike
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Bio: A child of Arcadia, Rai Raider was born in one of the poorer neighbourhoods of Arcadia to a single, neglectful, alcoholic mother. So, his home life wasn’t exactly ideal. Luckily, he wasn't alone. He had a half-sister, who was ten years his elder. For the majority of his childhood, Rai remembers taking care of him, and to this day he doesn’t remember what his mother looked like. Heck, when she moved out, she took him with her, without a word of argument from his mother.

He would stay with her for another few years, until he was 13 years old. His elder half-sister lost her life in a tragic accident. Or at least that was the official story. Rai knows what truly happened, because he was present. Though, he refuses to speak about what happened. He wouldn’t be returned to his mother, as she disappeared around the same time Rai’s half sister had her “accident”, and so, Rai was orphaned.

His teenage years were spent alone, in self imposed solitude. He would go from being a good student during the day, to picking fights at night. Why did he fight? He wouldn’t tell anyone. Adults in his life at that point tried to get him to stop fighting, and instead focus on school, as he had promise. But he never stopped. Didn’t matter how many times he was knocked down, or ended up in the hospital. He continued on. By the end of his high school career, he was known as a delinquent and no university wanted to accepted him despite his perfect grades. Though that didn’t get to Rai much, as he didn’t want to go to university.

And so, he would spend the next couple years on the streets, doing odd jobs, and fighting. Until New Years Eve 2051, when something would happen to change his course. While everyone was partying, Rai was alone on some roof to watch the fireworks alone. As the fireworks started, signifying the end of the year and the beginning of another, Rai saw a strange explosion in the sky. He didn’t know it then, but that New Years celebration would mark the end of Rai’s old life, and the beginning of a new life.

A few days later, Rai was wandering through some random alleyway, when a strange creature appeared in front of him. Without warning the creature lunged at him. Rai easily avoided the lunge, but before he could do anything else, a strange voice spoke in his head. It was then that Rai did something he never did, he put his trust in someone else, in the voice in his head. By doing so, Rai felt a rush of power run through his body, and using newly discovered powers, began to fight back against the creature. He would end the fight a little injured, but looking down at the strange creature.

As the power that ran through his body faded, Rai heard guns cock, and turned around to see strange people pointing weapons at him. Eventually, they would convince him to come with them. And so, Rai learned of I.C.E.D.I.S and the E.D.Os. He would also discover what the source of his sudden powers and the strange voice in his head was.

With that Rai found himself on a new path, a path working with the I.C.E.D.I.S, both for the good of humanity, and more importantly for himself.
Appearance:
Note: Stands about 157.5 cm (~5'2") and weighs about 49.9 kg (~110 lbs)

S.E.D.O Name: V-Load
Powers:
  • Boost - Upon activating his powers, Rai experiences a boost to his speed and agility, pushing them to enhanced levels. As it boosts his speed and agility, it also enhances his senses and reflexes to match the boost to speed and agility.
  • High Voltage - Rai is capable of generating and absorbing vast amounts of electricity, and then releasing the electricity as he wishes. This can be through ranged attacks or by coating himself with the electricity before engaging in a melee. It is worth noting that this isn’t like lightning, and is in fact far slower than lightning, meaning that there are some beings that can avoid it.
  • Overload - By focusing and concentrating, Rai can push his electrical generation up a few notches, and build up said electricity before releasing it as a massive attack that can be focused in a single direction, or as an omni-directional attack. Either way, it overloads any unprotected electronics in its range and direction along with damaging the target.
Weaknesses
  • Range Limit - Rai’s ranged attacks have a limited functional range of 200 metres. Anything beyond 200 metres becomes either too difficult to hit, or if he does hit, it isn’t more than a tickle.
  • Damn Insulation - If the target is well insulated enough against electricity, then Rai’s powers have very limited effect, nerfing him severely
  • Burn Out - Overload is a physically exhausting power, as such Rai can only use it once a day, and after using it, Rai will barely be able to stand.
Skills:
  • Precision Fighter - Rai was never formally trained in martial arts and is physically weak compared to other men of his age and size. But that does not mean he was poor at hand to hand combat. Rai is in fact highly skilled in fighting hand to hand due to experience and his awareness during a fight. His awareness allows him to identify weak points in the movements and body of his opponents, allowing him to strike in areas where his lack of strength wouldn’t be an issue.
  • Light Feet - Rai is very light on his feet, making him a very agile and speedy man even without the use of his powers.
  • Secret Smarts - Rai may appear to be the sort of guy who doesn’t have much book smarts, which is not true. Sure, he’s not a university student, but he did graduate top of his class from his high school, and does have a fairly good understanding on a variety of topics.
Equipment: A good ol’ pair of brass knuckles

Personality: To Be Seen
S.E.D.O Personality: To Be Seen

RP Sample: I know my stuff
Did you read the Rules? Made ‘em

Optional

Dislikes: Secret

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Theme Song: Natural - Imagine Dragons

Character App
Name: Goes by Taji Chayse. Real name is {CLASSIFIED}
Code Name: Kagenotsuki
Sex: F
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Bio: Most of her life is CLASSIFIED. What you all need to know is this.

A former assassin, Taji Chayse was in Arcadia on a contract when the S.E.D.Os arrived. A week or so later, as Taji was getting ready to leave Arcadia after successfully eliminating her contract, Advande became active. One thing lead to another and she ended up in the employ of I.C.E.D.I.S instead of in prison or 6 feet under.
Appearance:
Normal
MK IV ARCS
Note: She stands about 183 cm (~ 6'0") and weighs about 68 kg (~ 150 lbs)

S.E.D.O Name: Advande
Powers:
  • Upgrade: Lethality - By concentrating, Chayse can enhance her weaponry with Extra Dimensional Energy, turning them far more deadly to both humans and E.D.Os. To be specific, she increases the piercing power of bullets fired from firearms, increases the strength of bladed weapons and increases the striking power of blunt weapons (including her own body).
  • Upgrade: True Sight - Chayse is able to augment her vision with Extra Dimensional Energy. In augmenting her vision, Chayse does not increase how far she can see, but allows her to identify weak points, identify powers, identify strength, see through objects and see through illusions. Fortunately, this power can in fact work even if she is looking through a scope, or using other forms of tech to increase how far she can see. It is worth noting that it does not allow her to see in the dark, but that is where tech comes in.
  • Upgrade: Relay - Chayse is able to telepathically communicate with anyone she has made contact with. There is no known range limit, nor is there a maximum number of people she can communicate with at a time. In fact, she can also use this power to connect multiple people on to one telepathic network.
Weaknesses
  • Charge Time - Chayse's Upgrade: Lethality not only requires concentration, but does have a charge time of ten seconds. In those 10 seconds, a lot can happen in a fight, and during those 10 seconds, Chayse needs to focus on charging. With firearms, every individual bullet needs to be charged individually, but with melee weapons, it only needs to be charged once. Upgrade: Lethality only lasts up to a minute with melee weapons before charging needs to be done again.
  • Reapply - Upon disabling Upgrade: Relay, Chayse severs the connection. That means that she must re-establish the connection afterwards. Connections also only last 24 hours even if they are not used, so she can not just build up connections to use whenever.
  • Not Cut Proof - While her MK IV ARCS is an incredible piece of equipment, it does not provide significant protection against bladed weapons
Skills:
  • Highly Intelligent
  • Assassin's Patience
  • Assassin's tenacity
  • Skilled Pickpocket
  • Skilled at sneaking around as well as hiding in plain sight
  • Silver Tongue
  • Expert Marksman
  • Can hold her own in hand to hand
  • Speaks English, French, Spanish, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Greek, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and Arabic
Equipment: While she does have more than this available to her, but these are relatively normal carries for her
  • A Jericho 941
  • A PGM Hecate II
  • A claw knife
  • Her MK IV ARCS - A seriously impressive piece of tech capable of optical camouflage, thermal cloaking, adapting to different environmental conditions, built in targeting systems, infrared night vision, thermal vision, and the ability to climb walls (using the same mechanism as geckos)

Personality: For the most part, Chayse is a professional. She does what she needs in order to get paid, and hides her true feelings most of the time. That said, that isn't the only thing she is. Chayse is also a caring individual, with that care being reserved for only a select few. She does have serious trust issues, and prefers to work alone. But she will still work with others if need be. She is also stubbornly independent, never asking for help with anything. Chayse is also known to overwork herself and is often suffering from stress induced migranes, which she counters with medication that she may or may not be addicted to at this point. It is also worth noting that she has a certain weak spot for certain people, due to similar pasts. She has a known rivalry with Rai Raider.
S.E.D.O Personality: Advande is a rather childish individual, a counter to the professionalism of Chayse. The rest is to be revealed

RP Sample: Pass
Did you read the Rules? Pass

Optional

Dislikes: Classified

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Theme Song: Cruel World - Tommee Profitt

Character Roster

Jean "Torch" Dufaure - Flaring Fingers - Aidannadia

Charlotte "Weave" - Yep, She's Here - Charlia
Sheridan "Aillen" Kane - Hurt Me Flame Boi - Charlia

Addison "Watcher" Dailey - Honestly, pretty average - Elysian Kentarchy
Anna "True Sight" Fecenko - Seeing Blind - Elysian Kentarchy

Alexander "Shield" Scott - Edgy Trauma - Endem

Airi "Spectre" Watanabe - Power of Spooks - Free Empire of the Low Isles
Daisuke "Oni" Nakamura - From Killing to Brewing - Free Empire of the Low Isles

Jackson "Doc" Reeves - Keanu Reeves Look-a-Like - Vulnier
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 12 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri May 31, 2019 9:34 am

well hello there

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri May 31, 2019 10:49 am

This is a small, microscopic tag
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 31, 2019 12:12 pm

Director Kahlan Day has been added to Faal's Character Corner

And so has the first SEDO host, Rai Raider
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Fri May 31, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri May 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Added a code name line to the app format
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri May 31, 2019 10:03 pm

I'll see if I can't come up with something in the next day or two.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:02 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I'll see if I can't come up with something in the next day or two.

Coolio
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:04 am

Character App
Name: Alexander Scott
Code Name: Shield
Sex: M
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Bio:

He was born in 2031 with back luck following him from the moment of his birth, his mother died while giving birth, after that his father git addicted to alcohol. He was the only kid and due to his only parent being usually blackout drunk he was sometimes neglected. To survive he needed to start stealing stuff, most usually food. When he was 10, his father finally recovered, and Alexander finally went to school.

He went to school, with bad luck as always following. From day 1 he was bullied by other kids, no matter how hard he would study he always got bad grades. At this time his personality mostly formed, and since he didn't have any friends, how to have friends when everyone is against you, he got very shy, thinking that whenever he will meet a new person, that person will turn on him very fast.

After graduating from High School, he decided to not go to College and try to find a job, but, his bad luck struck again. He would not get any job. By the age of 20, he was still living with his father... Until their apartment burned in a fire and his father died in it. He was now all alone, with only his clothes and a kitchen knife that miraculously survived the fire. After living on the streets for a year, he couldn't take it any longer and decided to kill himself. His knife was about to cut open his veins when he heard a voice in his head and his wrist got covered in some kind of metal. Then finally something good happened, and he got surrounded by people with guns pointed at him. A few moments later he was working for I.C.E.D.I.S.
Appearance: I'll link it instead of uploading
https://randomuser.me/api/portraits/men/71.jpg
He stands at 1.70 meters tall and weighs 62 kg

S.E.D.O Name: Defender
Powers:

Shield Formation:
The main power of the S.E.D.O he is stuck with is the generation of shield simultaneously acting as weapons ( think about the shield Captain America used in Infinity War ) they can consist of a variety of different materials ranging Lithium to Bohr and everything in between as well as alloys. The shields are generally generated on arms of Alexander but can be generated wherever on his body if he so wants, but if they are generated not on his arms, they do not take the usual shape.

Weaknesses

Random Material:
While his shields may be of very strong materials, it's ultimately a dice roll from what it will be generated. As such it is possible his shield will be of the strongest material on Earth, but as well his arms may just be covered in Mercury or he gets a shield made of a radioactive element.

Skills:
Breaking Locks:
Well, a skill from the times he needed to steal to survive
High School Education:
Do I need to say something more
Equipment:
His clothes, which is, a white shirt and a pair of worn out jeans

Kitchen knife.

Personality: He is not the most social person around and simultaneously is a shy person. Throw in very small self-esteem and self-loathing with a dose of perfectionism stir for 5 minutes and you got his personality, also a not diagnosed mild form of Asperger's, has suicidal thoughts.
S.E.D.O Personality: an overprotective and clingy E.D.O, that is the best you could call him

RP Sample: Please go to Heroic Impulse ( by you, Fall ) IC thread
Did you read the Rules? as always

Optional

Dislikes: not filing it out

Alignment: Neutral ( just Neutral )
Theme Song: none

#AcronymsAreHard (DO NOT DELETE)
Last edited by Endem on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:17 am

Endem wrote:Character App
Weaknesses
Random Material:
While his shields may be of very strong materials, it's ultimately a dice roll from what it will be generated. As such it is possible his shield will be of the strongest material on Earth, but as well his arms may just be covered in Mercury or he gets a shield made of a radioactive element.

How are you going to randomize it?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:34 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Endem wrote:Character App
Weaknesses
Random Material:

Through a dice roll
1: Mercury or Radioactive Element
2: Non-Metal
3: Soft Metals
4: Regular Metal
5: Strong Metals
6: Steel Alloys
Last edited by Endem on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:19 am

Endem wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Through a dice roll
1: Mercury or Radioactive Element
2: Non-Metal
3: Soft Metals
4: Regular Metal
5: Strong Metals
6: Steel Alloys

You will need to do those rolls on the discord server.... which has just been added (near top of OOC Intro Post)

Also, accepted
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:37 am

Character Roster added
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:39 am

This is a -Le Tag-
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:41 am

Vulnier wrote:This is a -Le Tag-

Ah more interest.... Good
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 am

Tag
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:03 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Vulnier wrote:This is a -Le Tag-

Yup! Still brainstorming, but I might end up going with a some kind of medic.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Danceria wrote:Tag

Welcome. Feel free to drop by the Discord.

Vulnier wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Yup! Still brainstorming, but I might end up going with a some kind of medic.

Happy to help on the Discord
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Doughertania
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Doughertania » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:55 pm

I guarantee nothing, but if I think I can reliably post I’ll be joining this. Now to finish reading the OOC
NationStates's resident bread turtle and fourth-wall demolition expert.

I started a character picture collection for RPs, Fantasy and Sci-Fi. If you want to use a pic, go for it. If you want to add one, TG it to me.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Doughertania wrote:I guarantee nothing, but if I think I can reliably post I’ll be joining this. Now to finish reading the OOC

At least I got your interest
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Interesting. I'll try to get an app up tonight.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:32 pm

This one's got some juicy lore. I'll definitely wanna make an app once I've trawled through all this.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:This one's got some juicy lore. I'll definitely wanna make an app once I've trawled through all this.

Also, remember the discord. Any questions can be answered there
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:03 pm

The former assassin Taji Chayse has arrived
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse