NATION

PASSWORD

Schrapnell Arms - Weapons of Old, Modified & Improved!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Schrapnell
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Schrapnell Arms - Weapons of Old, Modified & Improved!

Postby Schrapnell » Fri May 31, 2019 5:06 am

You open up the video on the webpage. It opens to a rather gruff fellow, spinning around towards the camera. He wears a General's uniform, a beret, and a contrastingly cheerful smile.

"Ah, welcome, customer and/or collaborator! I am Undergeneral Tiberius Longhurst, and the proud Founder and CEO of Schrapnell Arms! Now, you must be wondering just what we sell and do here."

He scoots his chair closer to his desk, his face a bit more clearly seen.

"Well, we take the designs of older, outdated weapons and personally refit and modify them to your nation's needs, all for a fair price! Hell, we have our own premade catalogue of weapons, which can be requested for viewing after some verification checks."

He grabs what looks like a M1903 Springfield from underneath the desk, originally out of sight. The rifle itself has a more metallic frame, and the sight is replaced with what looks like a piece of glass held between two metal prongs, complete with a zoom adjuster.

"An example of our work is this here A2019 Whitetail, a complete remodel of a M1903 Springfield. We've refitted and modernized it so that it could kill a man a mile away with ease! So great a rifle, it's standard issue for Schrapnell's Military."

A wall panel behind him flips, revealing a wall of old weapons that have been modernized, from muskets and flintlocks to belt-fed machine guns and SMGs.

"We also offer the option to collaborate with our services, either as a supplier or as a buyer! We'll offer fair prices for our products, and ensure your military can easily upgrade its armaments to something more modern and of higher quality. We take good care of our clients, and offer bonuses for those who've signed contracts with us, such as military aid and the opportunity to get citizenship rights within Schrapnell's borders!"

A logo for the company fades onto the screen.

"Schrapnell Arms - Weapons of Old, modified and improved!"

The screen fades to black as the video ends.

<Buyer Options>
Modernize Small Arms: Price Varies
Modernize Vehicles: Price Varies
Request Catalogue

<Contract Options>
Request Contract (Supplier)
Request Contract (Buyer)
Request Contract (Military Services)
"If you want even a sliver of peace, prepare for the mightiest of wars"
- Artyom, High General of Schrapnell

My nation has left Earth long before Cavemen came to be and travels the Galaxy on an artificial world called Schrapnellia, which is equipped with a gravity anchor that allows it to follow a planet without interrupting it's natural orbit or the orbit of any bodies surrounding a planet. It has currently colonized the Lagoon Nebula, the Orion Nebula and Orion's Belt, the Trifid Nebula, KIC 8462852 Star System, & the Colonia Nebula.

Schrapnell invented the Spool Drive, which tears open a hole in space into a dimension known as Witchspace, where distances between nebulas are covered in mere seconds and FTL is considered possible.

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:30 am

*Mael Radec is standing in front of a camera holding his arms behind his back*
"Hello Schrapnell Arms, we are looking to collaborate with you as a buyer, we would like to request your catalogue, we are very scientifically advanced, but would like to research other nations weapons."
*The screen abruptly turns black.*
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Return to Global Economics and Trade