NATION

PASSWORD

Second Diyari War of Independence [OPEN, MT/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon May 27, 2019 11:31 am

DTI International wrote:

NOTICE to Exodia

We would like to cooperate with you in eliminating the communist presence in Diyaristan. Please inform us if you would like to plan and cooperate to the objective of securing free markets in the country.

OOC: You're not supposed to know of our involvement yet...
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon May 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Yarlaq, Diyaristan

Edwin Downing raised his MP5A3, with his assistant, Farhat Abbasi, bringing up the rear with his M4A1 carbine. Downing's spiked, platinum-blonde hair rustled under his sunglasses and field cap.
They stepped out of the truck in the bombed-out streets, inspecting the area for potential threats, before helping direct the convoy to the side and bringing out their wares- various firearms, either high-quality Western weapons such as Exodian X5s, Prussian-Polish G3s, American M4s and M16s, or Brazilian Tauruses, older Warsaw Pact examples such as Russian AKs and Makarovs or Hungarian and Czechoslovakian examples, but the majority of the stock was locally-produced made-for-insurgency guns such as Luty submachine guns and Sten lookalikes, older Lee-Enfields, Mosin-Nagants and Karabiner 98ks- all manufactured from regional workshops and small factories under Downing's payroll.

He hated how he'd have to bear these one-star living conditions to earn himself and his men a good profit, but wasn't that how all good prospectors started? Perhaps today would bring more luck. Gold or silver bullion, American dollars, Euros, or Qatari riyals, perhaps even some gemstones or shares of stock could make its way into his hands.

As he dropped the submachine gun from its sling and assisted a backing Land Rover, armed with an M134 minigun, into a parking spot where it could better defend the cargo.

"Boss. Memo here from some contacts, higher-up." Farhat said curtly.
Downing turned around. "For what reason?"
"They say a Fed or two is going to come in and inspect the situation, and that we'll be paid handsomely to help. Additionally, they'll be moving their own petrol companies and PMC units into the region, and they'll be needing a guide."

(post not finished, guess I'll finish it with another post later)
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Diyaristan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Diyaristan » Tue May 28, 2019 12:23 pm

DNSE Report

Crackdown on Smuggling Could Affect Insurgents, Say Investigators

The southern border with the Sevevill-controlled former USC has long been a porous smuggling hotspot for international criminal syndicates. When the first of many wars were sparked off, undercover Daesh-affiliated insurgents crossed into the country after the Dacruzian Civil War by this channel.

Reports are emerging of investigations against the Dacruzian Mafia that have disrupted the smuggling ring, leading to difficulties for the Diyaristani Rebel Government within its main area of political support.

Command Bunker, Elevit

The figure approaching the International Guard infiltrators, who had managed to get past the lax security at the Elevit International Airport, called out, "I'll have you know there's 3,000 soldiers in this command bunker. You would be wise to lay down your weapons immediately and tell us who sent you here, and who might have leaked information about our location. The Command Core will almost certainly raise the alarm and have this bunker surrounded by the garrisons above." Whether any of the infiltrators understood what he was saying, that was another matter.

Making network contact with the Russians was one thing -- finding a place for them to land was another. The operator responded: "We are unable to accommodate a landing due to the lack of airfields under our control. We have, by and large, been reliant on paratroop reinforcements flying over neutral Anavokia. Anti-air defenses are not well established along the western border provinces, considering most of the Imperial rebuilding efforts have happened in the northeast. DRG HQ out."
(Sevevillian-Occupied) Republic of Diyaristan - جمهيريأ دياراسطانا
Formerly an independent but flawed democracy; now under a foreign flag and occupation forces

The most conscientious leftists are shooting themselves in the foot with their ethic of sacrificing their own best to people who might not be trustworthy. The worse of them, when they fall behind in the race, decide they want to shoot others in the foot to make the race fair. Nature stubbornly refuses to be egalitarian. Not everyone can run at the same pace, or think at the same pace, and equality necessarily implies hobbling progress with worse speed for all but the slowest.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue May 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Command Bunker, Elevit

The figure approaching the International Guard infiltrators, who had managed to get past the lax security at the Elevit International Airport, called out, "I'll have you know there's 3,000 soldiers in this command bunker. You would be wise to lay down your weapons immediately and tell us who sent you here, and who might have leaked information about our location. The Command Core will almost certainly raise the alarm and have this bunker surrounded by the garrisons above." Whether any of the infiltrators understood what he was saying, that was another matter.

Commander Jamison wasn’t expecting this. He was leaving for a holiday with his family in a month. He couldn’t die here. Not like this. So, he had to come up with a plan, and fast. He’d had soldiers outside but he couldn’t bring them in without alarming the forces in the bunker. He was ready to die for his country though. However, he had another plan. He was the only one who could speak Arabic, so his troops would do whatever he said, since they couldn’t understand the enemy.

“I’m going to tell you one last time. Tell me who sent you, and who leaked or location.
“We were sent by the Archipelago Territory. As for the leaker, I’m not at liberty to discuss that.” Answered Jamison. “Let’s try that again,” the man said, pushing his weapon to the man’s chest. “I’m not at liberty to discuss this because... because I don’t know. It’s above my clearance level.”

Cabinet Office, Executive Command Center
The President had brought his most trusted generals. The comms were going live soon. He was met with a familiar face, of the person he’d tried to assassinate, Hamaras. “I’m not going to cave into your demands. I’m not removing sanctions. I’m not stopping my missile strikes, I’m not removing troops from Diyaristan, and I’m definitely not revealing my leaker. Hamaras smiled. “Then I guess you value your foreign policy over the lives of your own soldiers, he said, hanging up.” “FINE!” The president screamed, his stress catching up to him. “Call Hamaras, reveal the leaker.” We’re gonna move troops out, stop the strikes, and roll out sanctions. But when the time comes, we will be ready
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Tue May 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Overhead Rebel Command Tent
Blyat blyat blyat blyat!” the plane’s pilot muttered under his breath. The lack of airfields to land in presented a potential problem, a big problem. The plane didn’t have enough fuel to make it down to any other nearby airfields… it was time for an extremely dangerous maneuver, but one that had to be done. “Sir, we are about to pull off a very dangerous maneuver, I’ll attempt to go in for a terrain landing…” the pilot told Lipov nervously. “What?! Okay… this is very dangerous, pull it off with caution…” Lipov told the pilot. He radioed the command tent: “Russia to Diyaristan, we need to make a terrain landing. Do you have an open field of sand or soft grass?”
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue May 28, 2019 6:33 pm

To: Mr. Hamara
Encryption Level: Superior

Our leaker was named Alamardin. He only provided a first name, however we were able to verify he worked for your government. While he is a rebel, he was able to provide us the location of a command bunker, where he expected you would be. Mr. President, we are sending in our military forces to get him out of your country. He will be safe here. If you try to object, that would be considered an act of war, allowing me to bring back sanctions and strike your bases. Release my troops as well, or we will consider you to be holding hostages, a crime the international community would attempt to replace you for.
Sincerely,
The President
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue May 28, 2019 6:37 pm

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Overhead Rebel Command Tent
Blyat blyat blyat blyat!” the plane’s pilot muttered under his breath. The lack of airfields to land in presented a potential problem, a big problem. The plane didn’t have enough fuel to make it down to any other nearby airfields… it was time for an extremely dangerous maneuver, but one that had to be done. “Sir, we are about to pull off a very dangerous maneuver, I’ll attempt to go in for a terrain landing…” the pilot told Lipov nervously. “What?! Okay… this is very dangerous, pull it off with caution…” Lipov told the pilot. He radioed the command tent: “Russia to Diyaristan, we need to make a terrain landing. Do you have an open field of sand or soft grass?”

Hello Russia, could you please hand over Mr. Alamardin, a former representative, who is now a prominent rebel? We need to get him out of here immediately, before Hamaras finds him (he leaked us Hamaras’ location). We’re sending in the Army and the International Guard Air Force Unit to get him out of there immediately. We support the rebel cause, and we must act swiftly because we failed at an attempt to kill Hamaras, and we promised him to stop our cruise missile attacks.
YANG GANG 2020

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Wed May 29, 2019 12:55 am

T'laatu (aka Victoria, British Columbia for foreigners)

"Interesting" was what Emperor Yahl XXIV Gwaawaas of the Tlgunghung Dynasty could call this current piece of news that he was reading intently, another word for it could be "Disturbing". Indeed, the decline of monarchies has forced his predecessors to commit themselves towards a foreign policy of squashing anti-monarchy rebels in any Duchy, Kingdom, or Empire, but those policies had changed under him. Now they would take a more pragmatic approach, it just so happened that the best way was to support their fellow monarchs in the Empire of Sevevill, and Diyaristan, which was firmly under their control. Failure of one could lead to failure in the other, and so he would write down his support. But there were other things to do in light of this news other than a letter, and that was to put a few coal pieces into the growing fire. Said coal pieces came in the form of a naval detachment being sent, and this was going to be a CSG.
    CSG Aircraft
  • 44 fighter aircraft, combination of Sukhoi Su-33 (Su-27K) and Mikoyan MiG-29K fighters
  • 6 Yakovlev Yak-44 RLD Airborne early warning aircraft
  • 16 Kamov Ka-27 Anti-submarine warfare helicopters
  • 2 Ka-27PS Air-sea rescue helicopters

Other Aircraft
  • 6 Tupolev Tu-160 Heavy Strategic Bombers
  • 7 Ilyushin Il-78 aerial refueling tanker
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Wed May 29, 2019 7:33 am

Ambassadori Branch HQ conference room, Danlina
“Hello gentlemen”, opened a man in a gray suit, “I am Alexander Roso, and I am here on behalf of the Paralemville Intelligence Center. Together with the Danlinian Military, we have received an authorization to act out of line with the Kross-Hanokh Foreign Policy, but this is only if we have a binding non-agression pact with all sides involved to minimize the chance of armed conflict”. Roso handed Hamara’s and the DRG’s delegates a document. “As you may see in the agreement I have handed you” said Roso, “Danlinian forces will be occupying the northern city of Girzil. This city will be used as a refuge center, and any Diyaristani civilians who own a passport will be airlifted to Danlina for the time being, if they are willing to do so of course. If any of the sides so much as touches Girzil, the non-agression pact would be rendered null and void. Any questions?”
“Yes”, replied the DRG delegate, “how does this benefit us?”. Roso looked at him curiously. “Well, as a representative of the Diyaristan Rebel Government, I would’ve thought you can see how this agreement benefits your people. I would like to make it clear:Danlina isn’t aligned with any of the sides, only with the well-being of the Diyari people.”
Hamara’s delegate went through the document, and as he was done reading it through he said: “As the representative of President Hamara, I can assure you that we agree with the terms set out in here. We do not want the conflict to escalate, and especially not on the backs of the Diyari people.” After thinking about it a bit, he added: “I will be staying in Paralemville to keep clear communications throughout the operation”.
Roso looked pleased. “This is great. We will be happy to welcome you here as an official representative of the Hamara government”. At last, he two delegates signed the document and shaked hands with Roso.

Girzil, Diyaristan
One after another, military cargo planes landed on a makeshift airfield a few kilometers away from Girzil. Out of the planes, personnel transport vehicles drove up to the road leading to Girzil. Ten thousand Danlinian military personnel, 200 medical personnel and 100 social workers were on their way to Girzil. Once getting there, the soldiers put barriers on all the roads leading into the city, and started building up guard posts where people might try to smuggle in by foot.
The word about the refuge city spread across Diyaristan like wildfire.
Republic of Danlina

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Wed May 29, 2019 8:34 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Overhead Rebel Command Tent

Unfortunately for the Russians, the lack of rebel-controlled airstrips capable of landing their aircraft was to be the least of their concerns. As soon as the stealth plane began broadcasting it had made its location known to anyone in the vicinity with even the most rudimentary of receiving technology, and the Sevevillian Empire’s Imperial Air Force was most certainly in the vicinity.

Within mere minutes of the Russians first attempting to contact non-state actors in Diyaristan they began picking up the radar blips of two craft lifting off and closing quickly, soon catching up to the much slower transport plane.

The Sevevillian SG-80 pilots approached the mystery aircraft curiously, one slipping into visual range to get a good look at the prominently displayed Russian insignia. Convinced they were dealing with a foreign craft which had no business being in sovereign Sevevillian airspace, the two jets made radio contact to order the Russians to land. The intruder was to follow directly behind the first SG-80 to the nearest government airfield, while the second Sevevillian jet would trail behind to ensure no funny business.

The archipelago territory wrote:
To: Mr. Hamara
Encryption Level: Superior

Our leaker was named Alamardin. He only provided a first name, however we were able to verify he worked for your government. While he is a rebel, he was able to provide us the location of a command bunker, where he expected you would be. Mr. President, we are sending in our military forces to get him out of your country. He will be safe here. If you try to object, that would be considered an act of war, allowing me to bring back sanctions and strike your bases. Release my troops as well, or we will consider you to be holding hostages, a crime the international community would attempt to replace you for.
Sincerely,
The President

The following is an excerpt from a speech given by Sevevillian President Joseph Henry on the state of the empire, partially referencing the ongoing situation in the province of Diyaristan:

“The Archipelago Territory’s open threats against the provincial government of Diyaristan has shown a clear distain for the unity of the Sevevillian Empire. Their admittance to being responsible for recent illegal missile strikes and claims to have soldiers on the ground supporting rebels has made it necessary to label them enemies of the empire, even had this disgusting attempt to assassinate the president of this imperial province not taken place.

Islander forces were permitted into Diyaristan with the understanding that they would be assisting the Hamara government in suppressing radical Islamist insurgents, but instead have betrayed the trust placed in them to carry out these cowardly acts. As we speak Imperial and Diyari soldiers are moving to arrest or kill all Archipelago Islander government workers and soldiers in Diyaristan, which I believe you will all agree is our right.

Yet now the backstabbers have openly stated their intentions to violate Sevevillian sovereignty by sending in yet more soldiers to extract their personnel already aiding this rebel cause. The Islanders made it clear which side they are on when they attempted to murder President Hamara, and have no right to demand we step aside for them as if they were some sort of impartial peacekeeping force. Therefore I promise this: the first Archipelago Islander plane to enter Sevevillian skies will be sent to the ground in a flaming wreck!”

It should be noted that Diyaristan is in the right here legally.

Post made by Green Union with Sevevill's permission
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed May 29, 2019 12:24 pm

OOC: Broadcasting started much earlier, did you the post before my last one, Sevivill? Or was there just no response?
Russian and Proud!
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Wed May 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Official Dispatch from the Mitheldalondian Department of State
To all Concerned Parties

While the government and people of Mitheldalond are certainly sympathetic to the plight of the Diyaristani People, and are fully supportive of all humanitarian and relief efforts currently underway, this Government must first look to its chief responsibility of ensuring the safety and security of its own people. To that end, and in light of the highly volatile situation underway in Diyaristan, the Mitheldalondian Government has issued recommendations that Mitheldalondian citizens in and around high risk areas and areas where conflict has already occurred should evacuate immediately, and that all Mitheldalondians should avoid travel to or through these areas.

The carrier MNS Gilraen is currently standing by to extract via helicopter any Mitheldalondians who wish to evacuate, but are unable to do so by ordinary commercial means. All Involved Parties are advised that any attacks on Mitheldalondian citizens or property, or attempts to obstruct rescue efforts, will not be tolerated.

The Government of Mitheldalond further considers it imperative, in preparation for the sending of relief supplies and humanitarian aid, to ensure that such aid is distributed where it is most needed, that it is distributed fairly without regard to race or class, and that it is not put to military use by any Party.

As such, all Involved Parties are hereby notified that Mitheldalondian aircraft will be conducting reconnaissance flights over Diyaristan. These flights will be for the purpose of locating and identifying areas where supplies are most critically needed, areas that may require quarantine or other protective measures to contain and combat major health risks, and potential sources of contamination of existing water and food supplies. They will also identify prospective areas for the landing of humanitarian resources via helicopter and transport aircraft, as well as likely centers of distribution for such aid. All Involved Parties are advised that any attack on Mitheldalondian forces by any Party will be met with swift retaliation.

Signed,
Lady Ariel Henduluin, Secretary of State

Approved for Release,
Eldahir Valendur, King of Mitheldalond

With a roar of twin afterburners, an EA-19 Electrohawk launched off the deck of the light carrier Gilraen to begin the first reconnaissance flight over Diyaristan. Its mission as stated was aerial photography of several areas in southern Diyaristan identified from satellite imagery as being of potential interest to future humanitarian efforts, though in reality, this was largely of secondary importance. Its primary mission was conducting a signals intelligence (SIGINT) sweep of communications and electronic emissions in the area. This would provide information on the location of things like radar sites, bases from which fighters and other military aircraft were operating, and locations with high communications traffic, which could prove crucial if Mitheldalond decided that military intervention was necessary. A high volume of comms traffic on military frequencies could indicate the location of command centers, operating bases, and troop concentrations, while large amounts of traffic on civilian frequencies could indicate areas where extra caution would be needed to avoid collateral damage.

A pair of F/A-19 Thunderhawk fighters lifted off a few minutes later and headed off after the Electrohawk. They would loiter outside Diyaristani airspace while the Electrohawk flew its mission, ready to assist if it should be attacked.

To: The Allanean Ministry of War

Mitheldalond fully supports your civilian relief efforts in Diyaristan, and will of course respect the protections afforded by international law to humanitarian missions and those operating under the sign of the Red Cross.

The Mitheldalondian carrier Gilraen, operating in the vicinity, has been authorized to provide fighter escort for your airlifts, should such be required.

Signed,
Lady Ariel Henduluin, Secretary of State

Gilraen Strike Group
  • 1 x Nenya-class light carrier (MNS Gilraen)
    • 26 x F/A-19 Thunderhawk (multirole fighter aircraft)
    • 4 x EA-19 Electrohawk (electronic warfare aircraft)
    • 3 x E-2 Hawkeye (airborn early warning and control)
    • 4 x MH-60S (multi-purpose utility helicopter)
    • 8 x MH-60R (anti-sub helicopter)
  • 1 x Feacir-class cruiser (MNS Telcontar)
  • 2 x Telerin-class destroyers (MNS Turindell and Oranel)
  • 5 x Elwing-class frigates (MNS Miriel, Lindir, Lena, Nienel, Nimlath)
  • 1 x Uinen-class attack sub (MNS Elgareth)

Pretty much any forces or whatever I send will be coming by sea, since Mitheldalond is an island nation. Any idea on what/where the nearest large body of water is? (I note from the map that Diyaristan appears to be land-locked, but it would still be useful to know what direction my forces would be coming from)
Last edited by Mitheldalond on Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Durradon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Durradon » Wed May 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Kamooko Pact Reinforces Mt. Kula Administrative Zone

Mount Kula Administrative Zone, Diyaristan, Sevevillian Empire

Mount Kula was a shallow sloped mountain in the south of Diyaristan near Yarlaq. In the Diyari Civil War, the Grean Union and Albatan set up a safe zone for refugees, wounded combatants from all sides and troops to protect both from the craven, evil and unlawful. The Loyalist Red Crystal (LRC) aid organization worked hard in the small hospitals they had built over the time they had been here, now occupied by KP doctors and their assistants. Prefabricated housing, makeshift military buildings and tents littered the landscape of the flattened shrubland and terrace farms that once bore food for the people of Diyaristan. No longer. Now it was one of the only safe places in the country with foreign invaders claiming to be helping, swarming the broken lands of the once proud Diyari. Tired and afraid, civilians flock to the Mt. Kula Administrative Zone as the Kamooko Pact announces that it will be expanding operations in the area and sending more aid to the seemingly forming micronation. The expedition would be led by Major Kenjei Isao, command-officer of KP Forces in Diyaristan, taking an additional 500 infantry to Mt Kula's current indigenous militia forces for training purposes and protective. Their task was simple, protect the safe zone, remain neutral and help the innocent and wounded. To add to the KP's abilities, a Durranese aid organisation, the Kinin Charity was given permission to help humanitarian operations.

The Sevevillian Empire had given permission to KP forces to further aid the Administrative Zone on the condition they remained a neutral party in the war. No Imperial forces would raise arms against the zone, however, it was unclear whether any other foreigners would show the same respect. This was the first time Durranese soldiers would step foot outside their own country, it would be a historical moment when the bewildered troops walked out of their strategic transports, usually used for their large size in Durradon to support Land Command in their thousand years long war against Kaltura.

Multiple trips would be required but gradually everything would be transported over, however, the transport planes would become their lifeblood if they did not set up supply lines in Diyaristan. Diyaristan was landlocked in the middle of the Sevevillian Empire, finding suitable supplies and a supplier in the Empire would prove difficult in the future. Hopefully, the Seves would keep their word. Isao and his men would not be used to dry heat of Diyaristan compared to the warm sun and cool winds of the CSD's great steppes, but they would do their duty.

In other news, Danlina's humanitarian mission was met with caution. The KP has expressed concern that 10,000 troops would not be needed for a humanitarian mission, one particular Durranese official stated that Danlina's "humanitarian aid" was more akin to an invading army than a protective force and that it was just Danlina seizing a city for itself. Even Mt. Kula's forces were made up mostly of Diyari volunteer militia rather than foreign soldiers and only helping at the request of Mt. Kula. The Zone had its own government, documentation, law enforcement, capital city, and militia force. The CSD calls on Danlina to remove its foreign force from the country or face sanctions, the CSD has also called on other KP nations as well as non-KP aligned nations concerned for the people of Diyaristan to join them in this condemnation. Ironically, the KP has called for all humanitarian missions to be focused towards the Mt. Kula Administrative Zone, focusing resources rather than spreading them out.
Last edited by Durradon on Thu May 30, 2019 7:52 am, edited 6 times in total.
Tech: 7 | Arcane: 0 | Influence: 7

NS STATS NOT USED, refer to factbook for more accurate information on Durradon.

Durradon is a constitutional citizen republic made of a tight confederacy of seven countries on the Ionis continent of the Markion region. The country's culture, geography and more draw inspiration from China, Japan, Mongolia, Norway and Nepal with a solid and unique foundation created by yours truly. A land united by the tides of war. A land of spiritualism and energy. A land of honest, hard-working people just trying to survive another day against imperialist powers.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed May 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Presidential Garden, New Lifewell Presidential Center
The president was nervous. He was new, and the International Community did not respect him yet. He was nervous about giving this speech, as it could determine the success of his term. He walked up to the podium, and delivered his address. Five million people were watching on TV. He couldn’t blow this.

“My fellow islanders, I have come to you in request of your support. Recently, a nation known for oppressing and overly taxing its poor citizens known as Sevevill decided to speak out against me. They claim I sent troops to kill the president of Diyaristan. I did not attempt to assassinate President Hamara with a military strike. I used the International Guard, a non-military branch of the Department of Foreign Affairs, to attempt to arrest Hamara and make him stand for trial in the Archipelago. I even had an extradition request approved by the ‘rebels’ (the rightful Diyari Government). Now, regarding the ‘illegal’ cruise missile strikes, Archipelago law allows me to use military forces without declaring war for 30 days. Now, the Senate and House of Congress have declared war against Diyaristan. As of now I choose not to attack you, but since a declaration of war is approved, I have the right to use all military force against you. Mr. Hamara, here is my offer. Release all government workers of the Archipelago from your custody, along with our rebel worker who we requested to release. If not, I reserve the right to deploy the Federal Republic’s best State-of-the-Art technology, including the F.R.S. Franklin, which is currently headed to Diyaristan.
YANG GANG 2020

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Thu May 30, 2019 12:50 pm

GRA Today
The Arcadian Federation begins involvement in Diyaristan

May 30, 2035: Following the recent events in the Empire of Sevevill, many in the Congress of Nations have applauded the Confederate States of Durridon in their aid to the people of the province of Diyaristan. The Congress of Nations has also passed a resolution to send aid workers to assist the Kamokoo Pact in aiding the citizens of the affected areas. We will also be sending observers from GMAN to act as a third party for the upcoming aid project. The Aid workers will be coming from the Federal State of Dacruz within the week. The Aid workers will also help Kamokoo Pact with building up the facilities at Mt. Kula.

In other news, Chancellor Beaulne gave a statement about the situation in the Empire of Sevevill, and the overt hostile actions of the Archipelago territory, after deployment of combat troops, and illegal missile strikes into the Arcadian ally. She also railed against the nation for dealing with an unrecognized political body and conspiring to kidnap a legally recognized official in the Empire of Sevevill. She also pushed back at the nations who are aiding militant groups in disrupting the peace in the region.

The full statement could be read below.

Official Statement from the Office of the Chancellor

Today the nation of The Archipelago Territory has conducted horrendous violations of international law, a set of laws that were put into place to not only protect the people of our nation but other nations as well. Just hours ago it was uncovered Archipelago soldiers who were admitted into the country under the pretense of stabilizing the region were actively aiding and abetting militants. Their president has also admitted to aiding militants in the country by his own admission. Once more his government was caught breaking international law when a government para-military organization known as the 'International Guard' to kidnap President Hamara, a Sevevillian national, and a legally recognized official. This unprovoked act of aggression was defended on the basis of an overtaxed population and a domestic law stating a troop deployment of thirty days without approval from the Congress of their nation.

Even now, while in the wrong after violating international law, the Archipelago Territories has threatened war for captured personnel for conducting state-sponsored terrorism by his nation. The Congress of Nations has also authorized for joint operations with the nations of South West Markion for a shared defense of the continent, as well as direct military action if the Archipelago Territories insists on continuing to violate international law. All of this was done with the orders of the president with no consultation with the Congress of his nation, the very elected body selected by his people all of which Pthe president was elected to serve, his actions reek of despotism, and shows thier national institutions to be a mere banana republic.
Last edited by Arcadian States and Commonwealths on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu May 30, 2019 1:45 pm

OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO ARCADIAN CHANCELLOR
When you state that the President has violated international law, what laws has he violated?Our nation strives to protect the pillars of democracy, and we do not recognize Hamara as the legal president, because he dismissed democracy, making himself a dictator. We believe that congress is the legal government, and their request to capture Hamara as valid. We are not a member of your congress of nations, and strive to put our citizens (who you captured) first.
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Thu May 30, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YANG GANG 2020

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu May 30, 2019 2:52 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:Presidential Garden, New Lifewell Presidential Center
The president was nervous. He was new, and the International Community did not respect him yet. He was nervous about giving this speech, as it could determine the success of his term. He walked up to the podium, and delivered his address. Five million people were watching on TV. He couldn’t blow this.

“My fellow islanders, I have come to you in request of your support. Recently, a nation known for oppressing and overly taxing its poor citizens known as Sevevill decided to speak out against me. They claim I sent troops to kill the president of Diyaristan. I did not attempt to assassinate President Hamara with a military strike. I used the International Guard, a non-military branch of the Department of Foreign Affairs, to attempt to arrest Hamara and make him stand for trial in the Archipelago. I even had an extradition request approved by the ‘rebels’ (the rightful Diyari Government). Now, regarding the ‘illegal’ cruise missile strikes, Archipelago law allows me to use military forces without declaring war for 30 days. Now, the Senate and House of Congress have declared war against Diyaristan. As of now I choose not to attack you, but since a declaration of war is approved, I have the right to use all military force against you. Mr. Hamara, here is my offer. Release all government workers of the Archipelago from your custody, along with our rebel worker who we requested to release. If not, I reserve the right to deploy the Federal Republic’s best State-of-the-Art technology, including the F.R.S. Franklin, which is currently headed to Diyaristan.

OOC: How do you know any information on my government. Ie A nation kn own for oppressing and overly taxing its poor citizens??? I never did any of that in fact for a Democratic Dictator ship all my citizens get the same ammount of taxation for their wealth group. your talking to the wrong president aswell. Your not talking to the president of Dyaristan. A fairly powerful man but President Joseph Henry. One of the most powerful men in the region. (who Gu was Rping as.) I would edit that.

Screwing with Sevevillian Empire as a whole will rope GRA into it. Declaring war against Diyaristan is decalring war against The Sevillian empire. I would edit this post to reflect that,
That is all carry on

BTW for anyone asking I do not use NS stats so dissregard that I dont do issues or anything.'
~Sevevill.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu May 30, 2019 4:14 pm

The Archipelago would like to follow a peaceful solution in order to withdraw our troops.
I was going off of your NS stats, if you didn’t use them that’s okay.
YANG GANG 2020

Diyaristan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Diyaristan » Thu May 30, 2019 8:17 pm

DNSE | Report

ImageGirizil City Center has been a beneficiary of ongoing war restoration work.

Girizil, an independent city in the hands of the rebels? That is the peace deal offered to the DRG from the Hamara Administration. Under the terms of the agreement, reconstruction efforts will continue in the proposed new city-state, and safe passage will be assured to any and all DRG forces willing to lay down their arms and head to the city. Peacekeepers from Danlina, a neutral party to the conflict, will assure the terms are respected.

However, members of the Hizbi Tawhidi, or Monotheism Party, have also announced they would compete in the new elections to establish the sort of government the city-state would have.

Backgrounder

Tawhidi candidates had proven popular among the lower classes in the past. With the HKD, or Communist Party, defunct since the Chairman Istiyar assassination scandal and his subsequent death, the HT has largely snapped up the Communist voter base for itself with its militant critiques of modern capitalism. There was a time when the Republic of Diyaristan, today's DRG, was wholly dependent on Tawhidi militias for its survival. Will history repeat itself? Or, considering the Social Liberals have a sizable portion of the urban vote, will the two parties be able to work together?

President Alamardin's Nationalist Party, favoring a free market and historically polling its strongest numbers in the southern provinces, might not be able to hold on to power in a city with historically strong voter preferences for the expansion of welfare and public works, both of which the SLP and HT promise to deliver in spades to Girizil's legions of poor voters.

President Hamara was watching the subtitles roll across the glowing screens of his command room. The President of the Archipelago, in a speech, had threatened his life, and now their President was demanding the assassins return to their home country alive? "That could be arranged," he figured, "if they will divulge information on who sent them to murder me, and only then. Lieutenant? I hear they're saying they'll hold off their missiles against us, when those cruise missiles in a completely unprovoked attack had killed a number of our soldiers. I don't think we can trust they'll keep their word. You know what needs to be done."

The lieutenant nodded. "Yes, sir."

Hamara turned to Camera 1, the entry hall camera, and spoke through the room's intercoms. "If you don't tell us who gave you the information, about a secret government bunker in our country no less, we will have to hold you hostage until you tell us, or lead us to someone who knows if you're really telling the truth about your orders."

You'd be coming from the northwest. Formerly, that was an area controlled by the Socialist State of Anavokia. From the ocean to the west of there, travel diagonally downward to Girizil, the only Diyari city in range of its border. In the former Anavokian territory, law and order is completely broken down, and anarchy prevails along long, lonely stretches of decayed roads. Big convoys should have no trouble unless IEDs are encountered along the way.
Last edited by Diyaristan on Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Formerly an independent but flawed democracy; now under a foreign flag and occupation forces

The most conscientious leftists are shooting themselves in the foot with their ethic of sacrificing their own best to people who might not be trustworthy. The worse of them, when they fall behind in the race, decide they want to shoot others in the foot to make the race fair. Nature stubbornly refuses to be egalitarian. Not everyone can run at the same pace, or think at the same pace, and equality necessarily implies hobbling progress with worse speed for all but the slowest.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu May 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:OOC: Broadcasting started much earlier, did you the post before my last one, Sevivill? Or was there just no response?

OOC: I waited during that time because I had no intention of simply teleporting forces to your location, and if you had found a way to land or abandoned your mission the IAF would never have crossed your path. As it was, though, since they were circling with nowhere to land while broadcasting their position for everyone to see the IAF has had time to catch on to these communications and move to intercept. That is where we are now.

If the plane is shot down you may feel free to have Col. Lipov survive, since he seems to be the only important cargo and it would be unfortunate to cut short any RP opportunities between him and the rebels.

IC: With the military situation in Diyaristan appearing far less serious than initially believed, the Imperial Armed Forces have hastened their combat withdrawal from the province. The changing political landscape of Markion, including the anticipation of major Sevevillian ground force commitments in Oceania over the coming months, have dwarfed the foundering Diyari insurgency as a threat to the empire. IAF troops will be handing over the last of their forward bases to the Diyari IDF and relocating their remaining forces to key urban military centres.

The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri May 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Above Rebel Command Tent
The Russian plane never responded to Sevevill, instead, radioed the rebels again, “We have a problem. Two government aircrafts have surrounded us, we request assistance from the ground.”
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Hypernika
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hypernika » Fri May 31, 2019 7:36 pm

IC:
Official Statement from Korvus Howe, Regional Governor of the Protectorate of Hypernika

Only recently has my country of Hypernika been truly active in the state of worldly affairs. This situation seems to be a precarious one in which the state of many countries both near and far from the conflict seem to be greatly affected, in both positive and negative ways. It is the opinion of the Hypernikan Assembly that our stance is to remain immaculately neutral in this endeavor, unless a nation party to this conflict insists on forcing an intervention. That is all.

OOC: I only made this statement because I have no idea how to introduce myself into this scenario.

NS Argentina
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Official statement from Argentina to Diyaristan.

Postby NS Argentina » Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 pm

Sorry if my ortography is not the best.

Republica Federal Argentina

Federal Republic of Argentina

Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores y Culto / Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship

Directed to: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Diyaristan
From: Ministry of foreign affairs and worship of Argentina.
Subject: Humanitarian aid.

Best regards.

I hope you are having a good day. We do not have formal embassies with Diyaristan, unfortunately we have never had a political contact prior to this conflict due to fate issues and yet, now more than ever, we are looking forward to establishing contact with you.In Diyaristan there are human beings, as in any country of the world and these human beings are suffering the consequences of the disputes of political and military power and what is worse, from my point of view, these fights are being strengthened by foreign countries that do not I will mention. Human beings, regardless of their physical abilities, their religion or their nationality have the right to a dignified life, the fact of being born and being a person makes you a being with rights that should never be violated under any excuse, it is for what I'm doing this statement. President Hamara, please allow us to enter Diyaristan to carry out humanitarian aid work. Respectfully and with the authorization of President Walsh I ask for your consent to help the victims of the conflicts that are taking place within the country, we do not have a political or economic vision in this war, our only vision is the social ; It is our priority to try to save the lives of other human beings whenever we can.
I understand that perhaps you are doubting us because we have not had a diplomatic connection in the past but if you wish, you are invited to speak personally with me or with President Walsh to discuss this matter directly. Thanks in advance for reading this message.

Jorge Marcelo Faurie, Minister of Foreign Affairs and worship.
I dont use NS Stats.

The federal republic of Argentina

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:51 am

Girizil

The first Allanean aircraft began to arrive – some of these were flying towards the city of Dirizil, and others towards government-controlled territory. At least for now, the Allaneans had no intent of going back on their offer to hand out the humanitarian aid equally to member of all factions. Nor did they have the intent – again, for now at least – to supply any of the factions with arms, primarily because, frankly speaking, they were not yet certain which of them was the right side to support.

And so the first resources were of the most peaceful kind. Each of the factions received a pair of containers – each painted dark-green, and each holding within it a large generator – in effect, a power plant, capable of supplying basic electricity to about a thousand families each. In truth, this would be only a tiny bandaid, but more of the emergency generators would be arriving, to staunch the most urgent needs while plans would be worked out to develop aa better environmental solution.

One of the people responsible for this solution was Captain Ahmat Nerzal, of the Free Kingdom Armed Forces. He had been chosen for this mission for his knowledge of the Arabic language. It would be this person that was the official liaison between the Allaneans and the rebel forces.

This man got around, armed with merely a pistol and a short sword – enough to satisfy his honor to know he was not unarmed, until he arrived at the rebel headquarters. There he asked to be taken to whoever was responsible for the recovery effort.

"I want to know about the Qashmar Dam." – he said, to whoever would be inclined to listen. "Allaneans had worked there at the past conflict. We need to get people and NBC gear post-haste, to get the hydro plant going again, and to start on a decontamination process so that it's at least possible to use the place to produce electricity. That's going to give us a few hundred megawatts to play with, and that's going to be an entire new ballgame."
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Diyaristan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Diyaristan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:42 pm

You did fine. There's no bad way to respond. I can usually turn any posted situation into something. The Archipelago's move on Hamara's bunker was maybe the most extreme edge case I ever got in an incident, but I supported it; it was still possible to make up details on how it could have happened and has led to an interesting diplomatic exchange. I try to work every post possible into a plausible scenario. Only actual godmoding, like someone killing off key leaders before I have a chance to respond, would likely get dismissed as erroneous press, but even then a player would not be removed from any of my scenarios. Most sides would honor your country's statement of neutrality, but not all might if you send anyone, such as aid personnel or peacekeepers...

DRG HQ, message to Russians

"The best place to make a hard landing, if you can manage to outrun your pursuers, is in the sandbars southeast of Alisar."

Imperial forces, however, had intercepted the communication and pinpointed the location of the rebel HQ. Sevevillian and pro-Empire militias were on their way to the now-isolated DRG HQ, intending to annihilate it.

The insurgent command sent out an urgent message to all personnel to start withdrawing toward HQ and sniping at the columns -- a message also intercepted by the Sevevillian aircraft pursuing the Russians. The DRG was to gather their forces for a decisive battle. Thousands came toward their position -- and not all were happy.

"This is a message for the Rebel Government. The bourgeois nationalist forces have been abandoning their positions to go to the truce zone in Girizil. We will defend you from imperialist aggression, but we're making it clear: we're taking over the insurgency."

Black flags with a red star on them started to rise from farm huts across the southern provinces. Village mayors were converted or executed at gunpoint by militant Dacruzian anarchists, now joined by a number of native Diyaristanis.

Among the anarchists was Commander Bures, the most notorious leader of the Dacruzian anarchists. "Well, with the border south sealed, we're trapped here. The Dacruzian Mafia and its smuggling ring has been faced with crackdowns and investigations by the Sevevillians and Amenrians. Let our example be fierce, our people martyrs whose example will inspire uprisings in defiance of any peace!"

Suicide squads assaulted Yarlaq, Alisar, and Burale simultaneously with car bombs loaded with biological and chemical dispersal agents.

President Alamardin was waiting as several DTI bodyguards came in to the central command tent. "We're sorry, but you won't be leaving. We need you as leverage to the international community. Now, will you serve as our spokesman?" Was it a mistake that DTI recruited so many anarchists to be their mercs, Alamardin wondered, as his guards held him and Councilor Lao both at gunpoint.

Office of President Hamara

We are thankful for the Argentine Government's offer of aid to the suffering people of our country. Our arms and terminals are open and we wish to cooperate in the fullest extent possible. However, I cannot leave the capital. A squad of assassins has not only tried to kill me all too recently, but I have concerns about them coming again if I were to leave Elevit, given the blatantly hostile position of the Archipelago's government toward me. Were we to meet in person, it would have to be in Diyaristan.

Rebel HQ, with Captain Nerzal

"General Derazil will see you. He is in the medical ward right now. Please, come this way."

No apparent signs of the anarchist takeover of the camp were readily visible. Upon reaching the tent, however, the General beckoned Captain Nerzal, recognizing his Allanean uniform, over, and got as close to him as possible before he said, in a low voice, "Alamardin and several councilors are being held hostage in the Command Tent."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents